Suchi's New Job

Story Info
She shows me how much she appreciates my help.
4.1k words
4.61
13.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

After more than twenty years working at the same company, an opportunity had come my way that made changing jobs an easy decision. Although I expected that my departure would impact most of my coworkers, I found out after I'd started at my new job that there had been one of my coworkers who'd been impacted maybe a bit more than the others. Suchi reached out to me after just a short time at my new job and asked if there was any way that I could create a job for her and hire her. I had been hired into a position where I did have the power to add staff under me but there really was no need for a person at Suchi's level in our department. I really wanted to help her out but I couldn't do it that way. She revealed that she'd been planning to ask for a transfer to me as her manager when she found out that I'd be leaving the company and, at that point, she decided that she just couldn't stay there.

There had been other reasons aside from the opportunity that came up that impacted my decision to leave the company after so many years so I knew where Suchi was coming from and I did know of a way that I could potentially help. I'd been in the industry for a lot longer than she had so I had information that would be useful to her if she was considering a job change. I put together a list of companies in our industry and gave her my two cents regarding each of them to help her find someplace new to work. It didn't take long before she had several offers because she was skilled at her work and I was even able to give her a glowing reference at the place where she was ultimately hired.

Once she'd been at this new job for a few weeks, she and I both got together for lunch with several of our former coworkers to update them on how things were going for each of us. It was nice to see everyone again and to get caught up but, after we'd finished and said our good-byes in the parking lot, Suchi lingered to talk to me for a bit longer.

"I know I've said this already," she told me, "but I can't even express how much I appreciate you helping me find this job. I really would like to show you just how grateful I am."

"I'm happy to help and I'm glad that it worked out for you," I replied, "so there's not really anything you need to do except enjoy your new job."

"I know I don't need to do anything," she continued, "but there is something I'd like to do. It would make me feel good to do it and I hope it would make you feel good, too."

I was briefly at a loss for words, thinking about the implication she was making. Suchi was a bit younger than me and most definitely attractive as well as smart and funny. She was originally from India so her eyes were brown, her hair was black and her skin was quite a bit darker than mine. While we'd been working together, though, I hadn't ever thought any inappropriate thoughts about her and, in fact, I don't believe that I'd ever flirted with her. What she seemed to be suggesting, however, was suddenly quite appealing to me.

"Is it safe to assume that what you're talking about would require more privacy than we're going to find where we're currently standing?" I asked.

"Privacy would be necessary," she replied, "but if you know of a more secluded place to park, I can work with that."

"I do know of someplace that should work," I told her, "Why don't you follow me and, when I park, just park right beside me."

There was an "entertainment district" about a five-minute drive from where we currently were and I expected that it would be pretty quiet at that time of day, after the lunch rush. There was a two-level parking area and I thought that the lower level would be ideal for what I thought that she was suggesting. We got into our cars and she followed me, parking beside me when I parked far from the entrance into the lower-level. We weren't the only cars in that area but the lighting was low enough that it'd be unlikely that anyone going to their own cars would notice us. It wasn't dark enough to be a security issue, naturally, but between it being brighter outside and the shadows inside, it was really pretty ideal for privacy.

We both got out of our vehicles then climbed into the back seat of mine. We slid across the seat from each end until we were close together then brought our lips together, quickly progressing from passionately kissing to making out. I fondled one of her big boobs through her blouse and bra, feeling my cock stiffening even before she dropped a hand down and caressed it. It had been a casual lunch, so I was wearing shorts, which she soon had opened to extract my stiff cock. She pumped it briefly before pulling her mouth away from mine.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time," she confessed, as she worked my shorts down even more, "but I hope it can also count as me showing you how much I appreciate you helping me with finding a new job."

She then lowered her head and engulfed my stiff cock in her mouth, which felt so incredible that I couldn't even help but moan. I can honestly say that, until a short while before this moment, I'd never considered what it would be like to have Suchi suck my cock. Now that she was doing it, however, I was absolutely certain that I didn't want this to be the only time. Her cocksucking left nothing to be desired so I just leaned back, got comfortable, kicked my shorts and underwear off completely and enjoyed it. I hoped that, since she had said that she'd wanted to do this for a long time, she was enjoying it as well, though I couldn't imagine that she was enjoying it as much as I was. I was thinking that, as good as it felt having her sucking me off, there's no way I was going to be able to last for very long but apparently part of her skill set was the ability to draw out the pleasure she was providing. It didn't feel like she wasn't letting me cum; it felt like she was able to provide a high level of pleasure while allowing me to enjoy it for a longer time than I would have expected.

It wasn't dark inside my car but I still wasn't able to watch her due to our positioning, which I wouldn't necessarily have considered a disappointment. I was focused on the pleasure she was providing while hopeful that I'd see more of her and have the opportunity to pleasure her, as well. Thinking about the possibility of getting her naked, fondling her big boobs unencumbered by blouse or bra and eating her pussy was getting me even more fired up but I didn't try to stop so that I could last for longer. She was still doing a fine job of providing pleasure while making sure that I didn't finish too quickly. I'd have actually been okay with finishing up and moving on to stripping off her clothes and eating her pussy but I still didn't feel like she was denying me an orgasm. I was just as happy to continue having her sucking me off.

We reached a point, however, that no matter how skilled she was at holding off my impending orgasm, it just felt too damn good to not start cumming. My cock swelled even more as I was just about there but she was unfazed and just continued to skillfully suck me off. Even when I started to blast my load into her mouth, she didn't hesitate and just swallowed my load without even being thrown off of her pace. The pleasure, already at a high level to begin with, was incredibly intense and another clear indicator that this could not be a one-time thing. Once I was spent and starting to soften, she released my cock from her mouth and straightened up.

"That was absolutely incredible," I said.

"And that's how I feel about your help in finding my new job," she replied, "It was absolutely incredible."

"In that arena, we are now even," I said, "so everything that comes after this is just for the pure enjoyment of it and nothing is owed or expected in return."

"Agreed," she replied, so I had her lean back and started to slide her pants down, revealing her panties. After setting her pants aside, I lightly caressed the front of her panties before starting to slide them down, revealing a well-groomed black bush. With her panties also set aside, she spread her legs wide as I lowered my head toward her pussy. I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her juices while causing her to moan loudly. I loved to eat pussy, especially a new pussy I'd never had the opportunity to experience before, so I was totally in my element. Just as she'd done, I planned to draw out the pleasure while pushing it up to a high level, but also without her feeling as though I was denying her an orgasm. I wanted to enjoy my first opportunity to eat her pussy for a good, long time just as I wanted her to enjoy a high level of pleasure for a good, long time as well.

After lapping at her slit for a bit, slurping up her juices, I started to lick and suck her clit while easing a finger into her snug, slippery pussy. She moaned even louder and longer as I was thinking about how good it was going to feel to slip my cock into her. Even just that thought had my cock recovering pretty quickly but some of that was also just due to this opportunity to devour Suchi's pussy. She wasn't even fully naked yet by this point so I knew that, even if I wasn't quite fully recovered by the time she had an orgasm, stripping off her blouse and bra and getting a look, not only at what I was anticipating to be succulent brown breasts, but her completely naked laid out in my back seat would absolutely finish the job.

I could tell that she was gradually building toward an orgasm by the way she was starting to tense up slightly, by how her pussy was becoming even wetter and more engorged and by how her moaning was getting even louder and longer. I'd have been surprised if she couldn't be heard outside the car, but I think anyone hearing her would have to be very close by and that would probably have caught our attention. Of course, as engrossed as we both were in this act, it's very possible that we may not have noticed someone getting into a car nearby and possibly lingering to see if they were actually hearing what they thought they were hearing.

Right before she started cumming, Suchi briefly went completely silent, even apparently holding her breath. She also went completely still then, as she cried out and all of the tension left her body, she started shaking as she was cumming. I continued to devour her now even hotter and wetter pussy while feeling my cock still becoming stiffer. It was a long and obviously highly pleasurable orgasm so I was happy to have helped her to achieve it, especially given how much pleasure she had provided me via her mouth. Only when she finally went still and silent did I raise my head and slip my finger out of her pussy and into my mouth so I could suck the juices off of it. There was enough light, and my eyes had adjusted pretty well by then anyway, that I could gaze upon her pussy and black bush while she recovered.

It wasn't long before she opened her eyes and sat up, bringing her lips to mine once I'd moved my finger while reaching down for my cock. She seemed pleasantly surprised to find me fully rigid again so we maneuvered around, with me assuming a sitting position and her straddling me. I was caressing her ass while she guided my stiff cock to her pussy and lowered herself onto it. We both moaned as her hot, wet pussy engulfed my tool and she slowly began to ride it. We resumed making out while I continued to caress the soft, smooth cheeks of her brown ass.

As much as I enjoyed caressing her ass, I still had not gotten my hands, or my eyes for that matter, on her boobs. I slid my hands up her back to her bra and unfastened it, then brought them around and slipped them up under the slack cups. I think my cock became even harder as I fondled the soft, smooth flesh and ran my palms over her hard nipples. She moaned into my mouth, though I didn't know whether it was due to my hands or if my cock had actually become even stiffer. She maintained her slow pace so we were able to continue making out while we were fucking and as I fondled her big boobs. I never would have bet on ending up in this position even as we were eating lunch earlier but I absolutely had no complaints and there was no doubt that, whether in a car or someplace else, I did not want this to be a one and done experience.

Her pussy felt absolutely amazing as it slid repeatedly up and down my stiff cock and I got the distinct impression that she was feeling similarly about having my cock repeatedly embedded inside her. She was gradually and very slowly increasing her pace as she was moving up and down my tool but we had not reached a pace that might have caused the car to start bouncing even slightly. Even when she got to the point that continuing to make out was difficult because she was riding me much harder and faster, I didn't think it would be noticeable to an outside observer. When she quit trying to continue making out, she straightened up as much as she could with her eyes closed and her mouth open so that she could continue moaning. This change allowed me better access to her boobs so I unbuttoned and removed her blouse then removed her bra, as well.

Her brown boobs were as spectacular as I'd expected, though her darker brown areolas were a bit larger than I'd been imagining and I liked it. They were bouncing as she continued riding my cock and, though I was briefly transfixed as I watched them, that didn't stop me for going back to fondling the soft smooth flesh. As incredible as her pussy felt sliding up and down my stiff cock, I was suddenly thinking about laying my cock between these big, brown beauties and fucking them. If it didn't happen that day, it would just be further motivation to make sure there was another opportunity. Given her statement about how she'd been wanting to suck my cock, it was extremely doubtful that she wouldn't be into continuing this type of activity and, even though I'd only been thinking about it for a short time, there was no way I wouldn't be into future encounters of this nature.

As she was getting closer to cumming again, she was not only getting louder but her pussy was feeling even hotter and wetter than it already had been. I'm not sure how I was not on the verge of cumming yet myself but it certainly wasn't due to any absence of intense pleasure because I was feeling that in abundance. I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down to make sure that I was feeling that pleasure along the full length of my stiff shaft but we remained in sync as she continued moving faster the closer she got to cumming. When she finally dropped down and just sat on my cock, I made sure that I was fully embedded and continued to fondle her luscious boobs. After going briefly still and silent, she suddenly cried out as her body started shaking like crazy. I couldn't really do anything but play with her boobs though I appreciated the break if only because I was sure it would allow me to last even longer.

Her orgasm appeared to be another intensely pleasurable one, which I was once again happy to have helped to provide. I wondered if this experience was surpassing her expectations and resolved to continue pleasuring her and, hopefully, continue surpassing any expectations she may have had. When she'd finally finished cumming, she remained seated on my stiff cock as she was recovering then sighed, smiled and brought her lips to mine so we kissed a bit before repositioning. She climbed off of my cock and aimed her ass in my direction while kneeling and leaning forward so that her head was down on the seat. I got up on my knees behind her and, after running my hands over her ass, gripped my stiff cock and guided it back into her hot, wet pussy.

Leaning forward due to the limited headroom, I started to slide my cock in and out of her while cupping her swinging boobs. She reached back between her legs to caress her clit as I was fucking her and was quickly moaning again. I couldn't really see much of Suchi's body in this position but I was able to look around and confirm that no one was paying any attention to my SUV or what might be happening inside it. That determined, I focused on what I was feeling, like my stiff cock sliding in and out of her snug, slippery pussy and the weight of her big boobs in my hands as I fondled them. As her moaning was quickly getting louder and longer, I wondered if, after an initial orgasm, the subsequent ones ended up being easier to achieve. I'm sure having her fingers caressing her clit was helping, as well.

Because her head was down on the seat, she wasn't able to push back and set a faster pace so I kept the pace nice and slow, savoring the feeling of sliding my stiff cock in and out of her. I had no concerns about being able to hold out long enough for her to cum since she'd already cum twice so I was completely relaxed and just savoring everything that was happening. I certainly hoped that she'd cum again, and she'd demonstrated that cumming was not a difficult thing for her to achieve, but I guess I was feeling like neither of us would be too distressed if I came again and she didn't. My orgasm hadn't really begun building by that point, anyway, so it was a moot point or at least I thought it was. I was beyond surprised when she suddenly cried out and her body started shaking. There was no brief silence or any tensing up beforehand but maybe it was a surprise to her, too. I continued to fuck her, of course, and the increased lubrication in her pussy actually got me fucking her harder and faster but, before I got too close to cumming, we switched things up again.

When it was clear that she had finished cumming, I slipped out of her and had her flip onto her back. Looking over her naked body, I realized that I still had my t-shirt on so I yanked that over my head then straddled her and lay my stiff cock between her boobs. Taking one in each hand, I brought them together and began to slide my cock against the soft, smooth flesh. My pink cockhead stood out as it peeked repeatedly from between her brown boobs and her attention was completely on it. I was looking down at her luscious boobs while brushing my thumbs over her hard nipples as I fucked her cleavage. Even after her hot, wet pussy and that spectacular blowjob, fucking her big boobs felt pretty incredible and I was anticipating blowing a load onto her chest before too long.

I was fucking them slowly, not just to prolong the enjoyment, but also because it seemed like fucking them hard or fast would be uncomfortable for her. I realized that she likely wasn't getting anything out of me fucking her tits but that didn't mean I wouldn't want another opportunity in the future. I figured after her three orgasms, she'd be willing to indulge me, especially since I was only building toward my second. I wasn't even looking around by this point to confirm that we still weren't attracting attention; when I wasn't staring at her boobs, it was only to glance at her face. She never turned her big brown eyes up toward me, though; she was focused on my cock and presumably waiting for me to start spewing. As good as it felt to fuck her boobs, she wasn't going to be waiting for too much longer.

Thanks in some part to the slow pace, the pleasure I was feeling continued to build and, although I would love to have fucked those brown beauties for even longer, when I knew I was getting close to cumming, I was totally good with it. My cock was swelling even more and, when I finally started to spew, the first blast hit Suchi right in the mouth. She flinched, obviously not expecting it despite her focus, but quickly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. The next couple of blasts hit her tongue before my spurts became too weak and the remainder of my jizz pooled on her chest. I continued fucking her tits until my cock began to soften, making it difficult, then I released them but remained over her a bit longer, watching her spread my jizz around on her chest then licking it off of her fingers. When I finally moved off of her, she sat up, I sat beside her and we just stayed there, naked in my back seat as we relished what had just happened.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12