Suck It [F4F]

Info
I Need Your Mouth So Bad 👄
342 words
8.6k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Baby 😘,

I've missed you so much! I know my audios of late have arrived with an apology of sorts so this one arrives with one as well. I am sorry it has been so long since I've been able to spend some good quality time with you, but that's only because it's been nearly impossible for me to find any time to spend with you at all, much less quality time.

I have tried to record several times and have been interrupted in one way or another, so every time I've tried has been ruined. I gave it a shot today in the hopes of just being able to finish something so I didn't even try to get into a whole scenario because I just wanted to get through at least one orgasm--so I thought having you suck me off would be the quickest way to do that 😉.

This audio may sound a little different or weird because I was trying NOT to wake the dogs up, so I had to stifle my noises a bit every time I heard them stir, just to make sure I didn't get jumped halfway through. The orgasm is quieter than usual for that reason too. I just wanted to finish, fuck, it's been so long! (Don't get me wrong, I do still get off between audios, I just don't have the privacy or much time away from the noise and the distraction of animals to actually record).

I don't care if they interrupt me halfway through when I'm alone, I'll fight them off and keep going but it doesn't make for quality content when it's that much of a distraction to a listener. So, they fuck up my recording opportunities quite a bit and I hope you understand that can lead to some lengthy time between audios.

Believe me, I TRY 🫤. I appreciate your patience with me baby, I hope that things will get better soon for both our sakes 😜. Thank you for listening and I hope you enjoy 😘.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Pleasure_Paragon
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
listening2youlistening2youabout 2 months ago

Another good one, keep them coming ;)

Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragon3 months agoAuthor

Ajoe207,

Thank you so much for listening and taking the time to leave such a sweet comment ☺️. I am glad you find me worth the wait, I will still endeavor to make the wait much shorter lol. I appreciate your patience and your support 🙏😊. I hope you have a great week! 💋

Ajoe207Ajoe2073 months ago

You are so worth the wait 😊

Share this

Similar Stories

You're So Tempting [F4F] I Just Need To Fuck You.in Audio
WTF Did You Just Call Me? [F4F] GF Calls Me By The Wrong Name During Sexin Audio
Girls Just Want to Have Fun Entertaining a lovely lady for the night.in Audio
A Welcome Interruption [F4F] An Interruption While I Work From Home.in Audio
A Stroke & A Fetish Reveal [F4F] Whatever could it be?in Audio
More Stories