Sucking My First Older Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time that I had been completely naked in front of one of my hookups. My nerves were tense with excitement and my cock was rock hard. He enjoyed stroking down my side as I leaned in close to be near him. His hand would caress down my body and over my bare ass while his fingers traced the length of the crack in my ass cheeks. I could feel the rough dry skin on his hands and a jagged nail that poked at the entrance of my tender asshole. No male has ever been allowed that close to my asshole. I squirmed in the seat to express my disapproval of his venturing and attempting to avoid the potential of him fingering my asshole. He ignored my responses and his hand physically realigned my hips so his finger had unobstructed access to circle my clenched hole. He gently continued to press his finger tip against me. My heart raced as I stroked his hard cock on the open road. He changed lanes from right to left in order to pass a slow moving car. The other driver seemed to keep pace with our truck and remained relatively beside us.

Nervously, I stopped masturbating him and reached for my clothes once again. He grumbled something inaudible, grabbed my hand and returned it to his cock and reassured me that is was dark and I should simply relax and stay low. I crouched down as he placed his firm grip over my hand and began to impatiently masturbate himself with my palm. I have no idea if the other driver noticed what I was doing hunched over in his bare lap but, I am complete positive they saw me reach for my pants on the dashboard. I felt totally exposed and I was completely lost in the lust of the moment. The embarrassment of potentially being caught stroking another man's dick drove my libido to the limit and made my balls begged for relief. We shared this hide and seek ritual threw several red lights and past a few other sight seers in the slow lane.

Soon, we turned into a large parking lot. The space was adjacent to storefront buildings at each entrance and a 24 hour adult book store nestled into the center. This area is known for late night activity of hookers, adult entertainment and drug dealers. Bill parked the truck near a chain linked fence with an auto repair lot behind the links. He released the seat and slid it back for more space and comfort. There were probably a dozen vehicles in the parking lot with men coming and going oblivious to our circumstance. Many of them lingered in the parking lot desperately soliciting casual hook-ups while others flogged through nudity magazines with the dome light providing the only source of light and entertainment for self-relief.

I thought to myself that this is a lot of effort for a hand job, but my hormones took over where my brain once questioned. I was drunk and completely naked in a stranger's pickup truck hidden in a parking lot of a porn store. I was chaperoned by a beer gutted, married pervert whose pants were positioned just above his knees. My head was resting upon his shoulder as I hunched over to stoke his magnificent cock. Unexpectedly, another driver pulled into the spot adjutant to our spot. I could see from vantage point is was another pickup truck. Bill simply glanced over to the other driver in acknowledgment to his presence and went back to watching me masturbate him. The truck backed out of the spot and reversed the truck backward into the same location until both the vehicle's driver's windows were parallel to each other. Both Bill and the stranger were a mere arm's length away from the other each with their windows down. I glanced up from Bill's lap just high enough to peek over the ledge of the window and make eye contact with our new voyeur neighbor. The man puckered his lips in a kissing fashion and blew me a smooch. I thought to myself ''Oh fuck, he saw me in Bill's lap" and I went back to stroking his swollen dick.

"You like me stroking your cock old man?" I asked him.

His cock was rock hard and his head was leaning back on the seat's headrest and he would only rise if he heard voices through the open window. His left hand hung onto the open window frame as he restlessly tapped his wedding ban against the metal of the truck. My eyes betrayed me with voyeurism of my own hand pumping another man's cock that was tucked well below his healthy gut. Bill reached for his glass of whiskey and slurped what remained.

"Yeah, that feels good boy", he moaned in a barely audible voice.

My hand slipped up and down over his aged cock. I noticed he had a thick vein that bulged out from one side and ran the length of his shaft. I enjoyed caressing it because it seemed to apply sensation to him that was visually apparent in his reactions. I felt Bill's hand sliding up and down my back with increasing impatience as his breathing seemed to advertise his arousal. Bill used his left hand to tug upon his shirt until the snaps in front gave away and exposed his bare chest and bloated gut. His chest was covered with curly hair and he had an outy belly button probably from his bulging stomach. I could now smell the odor of a working man's perspiration. He smelled dirty and unwashed. I took several deep breaths to enjoy the full scent of a male. I was in lust as his pheromones penetrated my senses. I could hear the stranger next to us whispering something to Bill through the open windows. Bill took my head and moved my mouth over his exposed nipples and pressed my lips against them until I opened. I reluctantly took his nipple in my mouth and suckled him like a new born child. His cock felt so satisfying in my grip and I was honestly enjoying being in the awkward situation. I could sense that the old man was getting frustrated and agitated with my passiveness. Determined, he placed both hand on the back of my head and began to lower my face downward over his beer gut toward his lap. My face was soon pressed into his groin. His actions startled me and I quickly attempted to rise from his crotch.

"Just suck my cock boy", he said sternly.

The neighbor encouraged him through the window, "Don't let him up, give it to him, come on, give it to him!"

His left hand gripped his cock and guided the tip straight up toward my face. His large powerful right hand engulfed the back of my head and with strength pushed my mouth toward his crotch. I wasn't prepared for this to happen and struggled slightly in protest. My lips brushed against the oily mushroom head. I could smell the musky scent of his sweaty balls and taste the salty mixture of pre-cum lubricant that darned my lips. Thoughts of the way I have disrespected Kimberley flashed through my mind as I thought to myself Karma has come calling. My mind filtered through a millions reasons why to resist this but, my lust was overpowering my judgment. I partially opened my mouth and which gave Bill the opportunity to slip his dick past my lips and over my tongue with a nonstop decent down my throat in one push. I have never given a blowjob before but, I had plenty of experience assertively encouraging non-cooperative young girls like Kim on their first oral attempts.

"Fuck yes, it's about time", I heard him moan out load.

Bill's hands gripped my head firmly as he used my mouth to masturbate his erection. I didn't have to assist while his hands freely forced my head in a bobbing deep throat rhythm. The more I gagged on his head penetrating my throat the deeper he pushed the next thrust. My hands were resting on his thighs levitating my body against his downward force trying to avoid an inexperienced gag reflex. My eyes were watering with each thrust into my tender throat. I have been in his position with many of my former girlfriends enforcing submission and cooperation. I began to freely allow him to control me and use me for his entertainment. I was submitting and was no longer resisting his face fucking. I surrender my manhood and Bill took me past the stage of indecision. I started to sinfully moan uncontrollably with each pump. I wanted his dick in my mouth and realized that this is what I have always wanted. He lifted my head to just at the tip of his cock and began to hump my mouth from below. He simply held my face in place as his hard cock trusted deep into my mouth with revenge for all the men whom I had teased in the past over the phone. I leaned in his lap motionless as he face fucked me in a steady rhythm. With each downward thrust I closed my lips and applied suction on his swollen member and desperately tried to draw him back up into my wanting mouth. He lowered his hips to the seat until his mushroom was at edge of my mouth then he trusted it deep into my swollen throat beyond the entrance and my comfort. Each of his upward pumps rolled his foreskin back exposing a smooth silky texture below. I savored the texture of his smooth skin as his foreskin exposed his sweet head with each thrust. The taste of his cock was incredible and a huge turn on. I loved being treated like the slut I portrayed in my phone fantasies.

"That's it boy", Bill stuttered in a pleading voice.

Bill was close and began to hump with eager anticipation. I willingly and desperately started to bob my head in a rapid piston motion with an up and down rhythm. I took his cock as deep as I could into my body. I was moaning with desire as much as he was. At that moment nothing was more important to me than giving him good head. He did a violent thrust upward and held his cock head deep in the back of my mouth as I felt his eruption squirt into my throat. I could feel his shaft twitch and spasm. He continued to milk his dick into my mouth using my head to message his ejaculation. I wanted his load in my mouth. I wanted to swallow it for him. The taste was nasty, unpleasant and thick and coated my tongue and I gagged slightly on the flavor of his semen. I feared I was a cocksucker for life. It knew it would be a challenge for me to return to missionary sex with my girlfriend. I did as is expected with every blowjob and lapped up his seed and used my suction to milk every drop from his testacies. I gulped the way I encouraged all my prior girlfriends to do when I blew in their mouths. I could hear Bill grunting with each dick spasm. His rod throbbed between my lips and his shaft continued to twitch blasting his juice deep from within his groin. His pace quickly slowed and his thrusts began less aggressive until he simply rested and allowed his dick to lay exhausted upon my tongue. I lifted my head from his lap.

"Damn, that was fucking hot. I want more", was all I could say.

He never said a word, raised his pants but left his limp dick exposed and started the engine. I made eye contact with the stranger and his only reaction was to stare back intensely. We never spoke a word and I just stared at him speechless.

"Do I need to stop for a while?" I asked.

Bill gently pushed my back to his declining cock. I took him in my mouth and lustfully licked his shaft. I continued to gently suck his cock in an up and down motion not wanting to release him from my lips. I spent the drive back making out with his cock. I kissed and caressed the silky skin over my face. I licked the slit at the mount of his head while taking him deep in my throat. I did not care if anyone saw us or was disgusted by me.

We returned to the store and parked in the employee spots directly behind the building. He allowed me to lay with my head in his lap and kiss his dick. I would pucker and kiss the head, lick my tongue along the shaft as my hand smack his rod against my lips. I was in lust and totally captivated with his cock. He told me to sit up and rest my back against the passenger door. I was instructed to spread my legs and masturbate while facing him as he described his plans for my fucking my ass.

"I will call the store tonight", he stated. He reached for my clothes that were still resting on his dash, lifted them and dropped them out his driver's side window. I watched as all my jeans hit the ground. He leaned over and swung the passenger door open. It was time, I had no choice but to exit his truck naked and make a bare ass dash to get my pants on before a customer drove past. I was completely embarrassed, but laughed the whole time thinking how much damn fun this was. He drove away as I struggled to button and zip my jeans in the vacant parking spot. I watched his truck as he turned into the street and disappeared for the night.

12