Sudden Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her knees were shaking as they walked the hundred yards, then climbed the twenty stairs to his office. In his office, he didn't even turn on the light, just stood there as she watched him watching her. He reached for her chin, laid the ball of his thumb on the under edge of her lower lip, tugged it downwards delicately, exposing the moist confluence between inner lip and gum. Her lower-belly storm ratcheted up a full notch on the Beaufort Scale. Holding her so, he moved very gently as if to kiss her, but she turned her head away and said low and carefully, "No, not yet. It may sound funny, but that... I mean, kissing... Well, somehow THAT is entirely too intimate right now. Everything else is fine, I think, but... Not yet. Is that okay with you? Can you understand? I'm not sure that I even understand it myself, you're a very attractive man and all, but..."

Danny did that knowing, gentle, friendly smile thing of his again, said "Not a problem. And YES, I do understand. If and when it happens, I'll be honored. Meanwhile, no problem. That is, so long as the prohibition is just against mouth-to-mouth. After all, I would hate to be completely deprived of one of our three most important erotic assets, when it can do so many interesting things."

She looked at him: his thumb released her lip, but his fingertips still held the underside of her chin, and they felt hot. She held his gaze and whispered "The three most important? And which might those three be?" She was certain she could predict his answer.

But she was very, very wrong.

"For me, number one is always voice." She was startled. "That's because what really happens in love-making is communication, and what we want is literally brain to brain contact, but that's impossible without the mediation of the body in some way... and hearing goes more directly to the brain than other senses. It's the main way we can communicate. So that's my number one asset. Number two is lips and tongue for touch combined with smell... lips and tongue everywhere, in glorious detail. There are so MANY wonderful textures and flavors and smells in another person. Third is hands for nonstop touching, especially palms and fingertips."

He let his fingers trail away from her chin, tracing the arc of her jaw-line, running back to her earlobes, through the hairs on the nape of her neck, down to the dimple at the junction of her collarbones. She shivered visibly, and he smiled at her, not a leer, not a "gotcha!" - just an incredibly warm and understanding expression. His hand broke contact: she didn't want it to leave. Her crotch was inexpressibly wet, a gush, and she wondered at herself.

He stopped.

She took a deep breath, flushed, and let herself mutter "What about you... your cock? Why isn't that in the list? At least so far?" Shelby was sure it should at least rate inclusion on such a list. For sure it would have with all her other men, since in every case the man's cock had been the obvious -and exclusive!- focus and be-all of their little male-erotic universes.

Danny grinned at her, shrugged. "Madam, what other body part has such a limited repertory? Would you rather be kissed with a mouth, or a cock? Or, just think about it, how about having your neck or breasts or buttocks or the backs of your knees caressed - choose, quick - cock or fingertips and lips? There's nothing a cock can do, no matter how talented and how hard he may be, that other parts can't do at least as well and usually a great deal better. And I like using the other parts for selfish reasons - they actually provide more pleasure to ME, in lots more ways, than my cock ever will. Not orgasms, but so much MORE! That's why."

Astounded, Shelby couldn't think of a reply. But then, perhaps the best reply was just a nod. She managed that, at least. Then Danny took hold of her shoulders and gave her another solid, searching look. "Are you certain about this? The office door is unlocked, you can leave if you wish. With no repercussions whatever."

She shook her head, - no, she wasn't about to leave. Not now.

Danny reached into a lower filing cabinet drawer and extracted a green backpack, reached into it and brought out a plastic card, credit-card sized, held it in his hand.

Misgivings assailed her. He was an amazingly perceptive, persuasive man - totally unexpectedly, he had her here alone in his private office, ready to trot off with him for a tryst, and without being the least bit pushy about it... and also without the least bit of murk about his intentions.

What was perhaps her biggest doubt managed to wriggle free, stepped onto the stage front and center. "Do you do this regularly? With your students, I mean?"

Danny shook his head and looked serious as he replied "Never before. Not with students. And I do mean never. Not in my eight years here. And frankly, Shelby, I don't know quite what came over me to start with you. Other than you're a very intelligent, engaging, and stunningly attractive woman."

Shelby was astonished to hear all this, especially from such a worldly and experienced person, but she didn't respond overtly, just warmed brightly inside.

"Plus you're not an eighteen-year-old nearly-virgin freshman. Maybe those are all the reasons I needed. So absolutely NO, this is not a routine for me, not with students. But I do like to have a place to go and hide on occasion."

He held out the card to her. "My membership card. If we're serious about this, it has to be a partnership deal. You dial their number, and I'll reserve the spot. Teamwork."

She dialed without hesitation. When Danny reserved three hours, she was surprised, pleased, and worried, all at once. That was a LONG time, wasn't it? Surely they wouldn't be making love, or fucking either, the whole time. What if she couldn't hold up her end of a conversation before, during, afterwards, and he found her boring? That wasn't likely, she realized, but still...

Even more to the point, WHY was he telling her she was attractive? She couldn't let that question lie unanswered. She looked at him in the dim light from the shaded windows and voiced it. "Danny, before we leave, tell me, please, how can you be attracted to me? I mean, physically." Out in a rush swarmed her self-doubts. "I'm just not very pretty, you know... hell, I don't even have boob one! What do you see in me? Some desperate horny person you can take advantage of easily?"

There, it was out!

He shook his head solidly. "Not a chance on taking advantage. And sure, you are never going to win a Playboy-Bunny-Boob contest, but frankly that doesn't bother me in the slightest. Me, I'm never going to win hunk-of-the-week, either. But I think you are absolutely beautiful, and boob-size is the last of my concerns. I like female bodies, and minds. The mind is the important thing - you are enormously attractive mentally, and great fun to talk to. Plus of course there's the simple fact that men and women are different species, so we'll always see things differently and that makes for good conversations. And bodies? What's important to me about your body is that all the parts are present and fully functional. And if what I see from here is right, your boobs are going to hold their own just fine." His eyes lit pointedly on her nipples, which were making hard little bumps that showed nicely through her zero-thickness bra and blouse.

She managed to giggle a little and nodded, saying "You're right on both counts. No contest-winners, but perfectly fine working order. That's very nice of you to say. And I can tell you mean it, which is even nicer!"

"Oh, believe me, I mean it!" said Danny: "You know, over half the world's women are Asian, and most of them have a lot less boob than you do. And they are gorgeous, sexy women. And they stay that way through life, little boobs and all. To hell with the Playboy syndrome!"

She reddened again, shyly said "Thanks!"

After a few seconds, quietly, Danny asked "Permission to touch?"

She nodded, not knowing or caring about the exact details to which she was agreeing.

His hands reached gently forward, fingertips cupping the undersides of her breasts. She closed her eyes and sighed. Then her nipples - hard, pebbly, sensitive - were between his thumbs and forefingers, sending shockwaves crashing through her skull. If he kept this up very long, she was going to come, just standing here in his office - what an amazing thought!

When at last she opened her eyes, Danny's hands reluctantly left her nipples, went to her shoulders. "Shelby, what is it about ME? Why are YOU here? I gather this is not your normal behavior? If there's anything odd here, it's you finding ME worthwhile, not the other way round! So why? Whatever attraction is there? Can you describe it?"

She thought - it was a fair question. She could tell that he was both curious and actually a little tender, tense, over his query, and she took time to think it through. "Well, first of all I really like you very much, intellectually that is. You're fun to talk to and you treat your conversational partner quite nicely, and you've done lots of stuff in your life, and that makes you interesting. Plus there's all this basic biology involved. You know, Danny, that you are a VERY alpha male. You are an alpha in that whole pack of alphas we have for professors, and I've taken my behavioral psych course and my animal behavior courses, and I understand that biology quite well. So of course I would be attracted to you - that's a built-in part of human biology, isn't it? And... plus..." She grinned at him and reached for his hips with both hands, squeezed handfuls of his bottom muscles. He jumped slightly at the touch and that pleased her immensely.

"If you didn't know it, you have a VERY nice butt and legs and chest. In general I mean, regardless of age, but ESPECIALLY for someone your actual age. I'm not alone in thinking so... several of the women students admit that they get all gooey every time you wear shorts to class. Just thought you'd like to know. But I won't be telling you which women! Does that explain it to your satisfaction? It's the best I can do, I think."

Shelby took the initiative, reached for the door-knob, and said "Better go! We only have fifteen minutes to get there."

Danny stopped her and said "One more thing, since we're being adult and serious about this. I've had a vasectomy, years ago, but that's very easy for men to lie about and I have here in the bag both condoms and foam. If we need them."

She shook her head and smiled: "Pills work, I'm on them. But it's very nice of you to offer. And you're right, since we're being adults, how about diseases? I'm clean. You?" He nodded.

She opened the door.

Enroute, he pulled into a small grocery, returned in a couple of minutes with a sack, handed it to her as he started up again. She investigated. A baguette, some truly succulent-looking smoked salmon, and a bottle of chilled champagne. Her stomach suddenly reminded her that this was, after all, lunch-time. Danny was making some nice choices.

Shelby accompanied him to the check-in desk. She hadn't known what to expect, but this was certainly different from... whatever. Every aspect of the place was clean, friendly, professional - plus the foyer was very attractively decorated. Danny checked in, ordered two glasses of ice-water, extra towels. She stood there and hemmed, feeling awkward with her book-bag in hand.

The girl behind the counter was younger than Shelby, smiled at her quite friendly, not leering or knowingly, and led them to their room. Number thirteen. Inside, she inspected quickly, one glance was all that was needed... hot tub, sauna, radio (immediately turned off), and The Bed. Yes, bed. Smallish, but quite real. Right there in the center of things. With a full-length mirror beside it, too. Why wasn't the mirror all fogged up in this hot, damp atmosphere? Perhaps it was metal, like in a gymnasium? Trivia.

Oh My God. What the very HELL, for the umpteenth time, was she doing here? Her imp answered in bald, graphic terms. She tried unsuccessfully to shush it, even though she knew full well it was right.

He turned towards her, set the pack down. "You get to lock the door." She leaned forward, reached past him and did so: the bolt made a solid thunk, either reassuring or terrifying, depending. Then he put his hands on her waist, and goose-bumps flooded her entire body - she actually shivered, a silly reaction in a steam-filled room. "Shelby, I want to be really clear about something - namely, that we're here because we both WANT to be here, together. As far as I'm concerned, this afternoon is going to be devoted entirely to you, to your pleasure."

That seemed a noble idea and sentiment, but it certainly wasn't quite FAIR, and Shelby tried to say something to that effect, but he shushed her gently and went on. "No, let me... Please! I get almost all of my pleasure from giving pleasure to my partner - your enjoyment is my big reward. What would most please me, turn me on the absolute maximum, is to give you more physical pleasure than you can handle! So, the rules really ought to be, at least to begin, that you can ask for anything you want, say 'stop' any time you want, and that you don't need to do anything in particular unless it appeals to YOU." He studied her expression, parsed it, and finished. "Don't worry about me... you are infinitely capable of taking care of me in any of a thousand ways, and getting that done is not a difficult problem, when we finally decide on it. Meanwhile... this is YOUR time. Trust me?"

Did she?

The goose bumps were still rampant, her belly was a-churn like the inside of a washing machine, and the oozing wetness between her legs was about to start dribbling down the insides of her thighs. Hot, you bet! But did she trust him? She eyed him, and decided once more that the answer was yes.

She nodded.

He looked enormously pleased, reached for her, turned her around, her back to his front, and slowly, gently slid his hands up the sides of her ribcage beneath her loose blouse. His warm hands cupped her breasts, fingers investigated nipples, making sparkles.

She gasped.

He explored outside the bra for the longest time, activating and titillating nerves she didn't know were there. Then beneath the bra he went, skin to skin. Delicious, shivery, her nipples caressing the inner surfaces of his palms. She wondered if his palms were as sensitive as her tits? Wouldn't THAT be a hoot? Her nipples stood up and begged frantically, and got what they sought. He turned her around, slowly, and as he did the bra got somehow unsnapped, and both it and the blouse disappeared. Marvelous, invisible choreography - he was GOOD at this!

His face came down to her chest and his mouth took possession of her nipples, one after the other. She sighed and luxuriated, quite happy that she hadn't been so foolish as to extend the "no-kiss" prohibition this widely. Nobody had ever paid this sort of attention to her little-nothings, and in between those drawn-out glorious mouthings, Danny was telling her how delicious, how pretty, how sensitive her whole body was, and how pleasing she was to him. Her boobs. Her belly. Her armpits, her knees, vertebrae, her -- lots of things.

With his mouth locked on one tit, Danny knelt, and his fingers found the butt-crack lacings of her huggers. He never stopped nursing, and she was balanced on a knife edge between frantic and blissful as he skinned down her pants and made them, too, go away. Out of the side of his half-filled mouth he murmured about how nice it was that she had no undies on - which surprised her, for, deep into the moment, she had actually forgotten.

She had the mental control to wonder, What about HIM?- how about HIS clothes, now that she was actually naked here in this little room with a - practically - stranger? Her hands fumbled with his belt, and the shorts dropped away. His shoes, her shoes, all four were long gone somewhere, somehow. He let her take off his tee-shirt, managing to keep his mouth attached to her nipple throughout almost the entire process. Her hands tugged urgently at his underwear, which caught on something.

SOMETHING!? - she almost giggled at herself. She worked the problem. He was contorted in front of her so as to keep suckling, but even so it wasn't difficult, and shortly his cock sprang free into her hands. She liked the way it felt, much solider than her other men, twangy, hot. Somehow confident, yet much less strident. Nice to touch, especially nice the way it jumped in her hand, the way he gasped in little short puffs as she explored. Giving pleasure was so much fun, so simple, so cheap and easy, and what a sense of power! Yet he emitted no great cloud of urgency, no sense of panic, didn't explode in her hands, didn't just push for entry to her body.

Danny let his face lift from her breast - her tits were so hard they ached, and she glanced down at her nipples in astonishment - they were swollen taut, pointed, rigid. Deeply rose-colored, too. And, due, she was sure, to the suction of his nursing they were bigger by far than she had ever seen them. The air blowing over them seemed like liquid fire.

He turned her about slowly so that they were both facing the mirror. She stared briefly at their reflection, him wider, taller than she, his arms muscular and protective around her midriff. Embarrassed at her own sexual flush, she reddened even more deeply and shut her eyes.

Over her shoulder, he looked at her face, studied the tension in it, pulled her gently to him, his erection sliding vertically upwards between her buttocks to nestle perfectly in the long deep crevasse. She sighed and pressed back, eyes still closed. He kept watching as he cupped her breasts delicately in his palms, studying and fondling.

Her face relaxed, and she sagged against him, the sudden universal relaxation of a woman who had found the level of trust she needed in order to turn herself completely loose into the hands of a lover. Ever so delicately he kissed the back of her neck: she stretched her head forward to expose her nape more openly.

He grazed for a few seconds on her neck, then laid her gently on the bed and knelt beside it. He scanned her body, and she saw his expression when he noticed that down there in her vee, where his fingers hadn't even strayed yet, her lips were perfectly shaved, leaving just a palm-sized neatly-trimmed red patch atop her mons.

She whispered "Hope you don't mind!"

He answered "Nothing could please me more, except to have you someday let me do the shaving for you... and preferably the whole thing! Clear-cutting is my specialty. I like it this way more than I can tell you, and you're going to find out why pretty soon!"

Her belly did a long, long swan dive at that. He moved her hands back to his own crotch, guided her fingers to the base of his cock: something was odd down there. She studied the sensations, then realized - he was clean-shaven! She had never heard of a man doing that. The exposed, naked skin was baby-butt soft and tender, a delight to touch. No Brillo-pad! How nice. And no wonder he liked what he saw between her legs!

Then he crossed her wrists beneath her head, exposing her pits and tits completely. She was doubly glad she'd shaved this morning. He reached past her head, dipped into a cup of ice-water, popped an ice-cube into his mouth as she watched, wondering. His face buried itself in her armpit. Nobody had ever nursed on that sensitive bit of her anatomy before: her previous lovers had hardly paid any attention at all to her boobs, much less gone exploring in this region.

And the ICE in his mouth, good GOD! He bit. Nibbled, sucked, stroked, fondled, with the ice, around it, without it. For ten minutes he never left her upper chest, until she was a molten puddle, sagging into the mattress, barely able to gasp.