Suddenly His Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." I whimpered weakly. "It's OK."

Landon hung up his call and my purse stopped ringing at the exact same moment.

"Oh, he's not there I guess. Maybe I'll just try one more time."

My purse started ringing again.

"Huh," he said, fake confused. He had incontrovertible evidence that he was calling my phone.

Landon hung up. He put the papers down on top of the printer. I looked at them.

"Handsome guy, Michael, don't you think Sophia?"

"Yeah, erm, cute guy."

Landon placed his hand on my shoulder. He'd never touched me at any time before, he'd been perfectly respectful. He started tugging at my hair. My wig started to move, then fell away behind me. My heart was pounding. My anxiety went through the roof. I whipped around. He face was just inches in front of me. I panicked and didn't know what to do. I pushed past him and grabbed my bag.

"Michael!" he shouted after me.

I rushed into the ladies room just down the hall. It was dumb but it felt like it was some kind of impenetrable sanctuary.

I called Sophia.

"Sophia! Thank fuck. He's onto me! I'm screwed!"

"What?" she answered. "Slow down."

"My boss knows everything. He knows I'm Michael. I'm trapped in the women's room."

"Shit!" she exclaimed. "OK honey, get the hell out of there. Just run. Don't worry about any of this. I'll call Daddy's lawyer. I'm flying home now immediately. Everything is going to be fine. I'll have this guy sued to fuck. Just go, go, go. Now!"

"OK, I'm going."

I opened the door, but Landon was outside waiting for me right outside. He jumped to block my path.

"Michael! Michael, buddy, calm down." I tried to side-step him but he was in the way. "It's all good. Everything is fine. You're OK. Cool it. Cool it."

"I apologize, I shouldn't have done that to you. I'm the total dick here. This is all my fault."

"I'm so sorry," I said. My pulse was running away. I was terrified. "I quit. I'll leave now. You'll never hear from me again. I'm sorry."

"No, don't do that. Please." He smiled. "I'm begging you, please just come back to the office with me." He put his hand on my shoulder reassuringly. "Everything is good. There's no problem here at all."

I felt like running, I maybe should have run, I don't know why I changed my mind, but I went back to the office. He picked up my wig and handed it to me. "Why don't you put this back on," he offered. I put the brown wig back in place.

"You know, you look awesome as a girl. You're hot as hell." I blushed. I was calming down.

"Come through." I followed him into his inner office. "I'm just going to lock the door for privacy. I'm not keeping you here. The key is in the lock, you can go any time you want."

He beckoned me to sit on his sofa and he sat next to me.

"Want a drink?"

"Please," I was desperate for a drink.

"Scotch is all I have, hope that's OK" He handed me a glass and got one for himself.

"When did you know it was me?" I asked. "Did you know right from the start?"

"I thought you looked familiar, but I just couldn't quite place you. It bugged me and I looked into it. Eventually it just came to me who you reminded me of. It was just little things about your mannerisms and way of speaking. I actually wondered if you had a sister to start with."

He sipped his whiskey.

"So you like dressing up as a woman. That's completely fine with me. Different strokes for different folks. I'm not a bigot or anything. I'm not going to tell anyone," he reassured me. "Who's Sophia?"

"She's a friend. I borrowed the ID to get the job."

"But I don't get why did you take this job, where someone might easily recognize you?"

I broke down and told him everything with an open heart and complete honesty. I laid everything on the table in full. Why the hell not? What could he do? Fire me? I told him I'd been a cross-dresser for a long time. I told him I was submissive and I really liked him and the way he ordered me around. He was apologetic for his behavior and said he hadn't realized that's how he'd been perceived. I told him no apology was necessary, it was me that was at fault. It was what I truly wanted. I loved it. I wanted more.

"So, I guess, I'll be going now and I'm really sorry for all the trouble I caused. Thanks for being such an understanding person."

Landon stood up and paced around as he spoke. "I told you I'm getting divorced didn't I? I didn't tell you why. I'm having a few struggles of my own. With my sexuality I mean." He brushed his finger through his hair. "I don't know what to do."

He talked for a while about his feelings and how he sometimes thought he liked men but wasn't sure. He felt humiliated and trapped in a box. He was really vulnerable and pouring his heart out. I'd never seen this side of him before. I just wanted to give him a big hug but knew I shouldn't.

"I'm sorry," I didn't know how to react.

Landon looked at me. "Why don't you take the afternoon off, but I hope to see you tomorrow, bright and early."

"Erm ... yeah," I got up and collected myself.

As I was going for the door he said, "Sophia, please come back tomorrow. Please, I really want you to. If you come back, I will be exactly who you want me to be. I can make it happen for you. Maybe we can help each other get what we both want."

...

I went to see Ellie, still in my feminine office wear. I told the real Sophia not to bother returning home from her extended vacation from doing nothing. She'd got as far as the airport but I convinced her that everything was well and had been sorted out.

"So are you really going back?" asked Ellie.

"I think I actually might," I said.

"I'm not sure that this is the greatest idea you've ever had honey. I'd bail on this and write it off."

"I like Landon."

"Like? Still not gay huh?"

I laughed. "Still not gay. I don't find him attractive. I don't want his body at all. I like women. It's just the way he makes me feel. The way he has power over me. Am I making sense?"

"Not really," said a confused Ellie. "I like them athletic, rugged and strong. That's what makes me go weak at the knees."

"OK, so I like him anyway."

"So you want his dick pounding your ass?"

"No, I just want him to ... take me in his arms and hold me. You know?"

"Uh huh," she said unconvinced. "Whatever you say honey."

...

I was at the outer office. I'd arrived for work long before Landon. He strode in, cock sure, the big swinging dick was here. The vulnerable Landon from yesterday seemed to have disappeared.

"Good morning Landon," I said casually.

"I think you mean Sir," he admonished me.

I smiled the widest smile I ever have. "Yes Sir."

"Get me a coffee then come through," he ordered dismissively.

"Yes Sir."

I went out and got him his usual order and took it to his desk.

"Lock the door," he demanded. I went and locked it and went back to stand in front of his desk.

He sat back in his chair and just looked at me in silence.

"Lift your skirt!" he ordered. I melted at his demand.

I hitched up my skirt as he looked on. I was just wearing pantyhose over black panties.

"Next time I ask you to lift your skirt, I want to see stockings, because that's what I like to see. Understand?"

"Yes Sir." I almost came in my panties. I loved where today was going.

He gave me a number of orders throughout the day. He was finding his feet as a dominant. He told me to come into his office and pick up a pen that had been 'accidentally' dropped in front of his desk. He told me to turn around as I picked it up. I bent over slowly and showed him my ass.

We got the regular work for the day done, but he told me he wasn't happy with my performance. He made up some bullshit that I had made some minor mistake. He had me stand in the corner facing the wall and he left. I stood there like a child in silence for maybe 10 minutes. My office desk phone rang several times and I ignored it. Landon came back and stood behind me. I noticed him move his arm round beside my hip but then retracted it.

I could feel his desire, his hesitancy was his natural good character. "It's OK to touch me," I whispered. "Touch me all you like. I want it."

He put his had on my ass and gently stroked me. I turned round and smiled to let him know I was enjoying it. Then suddenly someone came into the office. We both whipped around, looking guilty as sin.

"Oh ... um ... package for you," said an embarrassed delivery guy from the mail handling room.

"Oh, er, thanks ... Sophia can you just deal with that and ... er ... I'll be in my office."

"Yes Sir," I said as he quickly strode off.

"Landon," he corrected me. He didn't like 'Sir' anymore.

I took the package from the mail room guy and put it on my desk, I thanked him and he left. Then I went into Landon's office and closed the door.

"So let's just keep this little game private, just between us, OK?" he asked, somewhat uncomfortable. "Call me Sir in private and first name in public."

I glanced around making a point there was no one else there. "Yes Sir," I smiled.

"Good girl," he said. I loved being called a good girl.

"Now where were we. Oh that's right, you were actually a bad girl. Stand in the corner." I also loved being a bad girl.

...

It was in the early evening and I was at home. I was just starting to put Sophia back into my wardrobe and turn into Michael again when my phone rang. It was Landon, he invite me to his place and told me to get round there immediately. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited, but I had so little time to prepare.

I was glad I hadn't got round to taking my make-up off. I quickly picked out a hot red evening dress and slipped it on. I swapped my pantyhose for a pair of stockings and a garter belt. I refreshed my lipstick to match my dress and jumped in the car.

Landon had a nice apartment down town. He'd moved out of his family home since his divorce started and was living the bachelor lifestyle. I knocked on the door and leaned against the frame in a temptress pose.

"Hey there."

"Inside," he said coldly. He took me through to his open living dining area and kitchen.

"I'm hungry," he stated coldly. "Do you know how to make spaghetti?"

"Erm, yes Sir." I said. This wasn't quite going where I hope, but it was a start.

"Kitchen's over there," he pointed.

I checked out his refrigerator and pulled out some ingredients. He watched me work in silence, drinking a glass of wine. He didn't offer me anything.

"So, today was fun," I tried to break the ice. The silence was a little uncomfortable.

"Shut up," he ordered. I didn't say another word.

I finished preparing his meal and was setting out two plates.

"Just for me, you're not eating yet."

"Yes Sir," I was famished but I took away the second plate as he had ordered. I put out one portion.

"The bathroom needs cleaning," he pointed. "It's over there." I'd got this totally wrong. I should have brought my cute little French maid's outfit. Tonight we were playing domestic servant and boss.

I went over to his bathroom. It looked spotless, I guess he already had a daily maid service. I found a bottle of cleaning fluid in the cabinet and a cloth. I kicked off my heels and got down on my knees and started scrubbing his toilet.

After a few moments he came through, with just a glass of wine in his hand. He watched me working away. I was conscious my mini-dress was riding up. My backside was probably visible. Then I heard him unbuckle his belt. His pants dropped to the floor. I glanced backwards and he was starting to masturbate.

"Over here," he ordered, pointing at the spot directly in front of him. I crawled on my hands and knees in front of him. We both understood what he wanted. He was hard and dripping pre-cum. I'd never done this before. I tentatively put my lips around him. I did what I had seen girls do in porn. I slid my lips along his shaft rhythmically. I licked just under the tip and sucked, making moaning noises. He seemed to be enjoying it.

I worked away at him for maybe only a few minutes before he came in my mouth. I didn't know what to do with it. I swallowed. I looked up at him and his expression had changed. I thought he looked shocked. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked around away from me. He grabbed his pants off the floor and did up his belt buckle.

"I ... I...er ... I want you to go now," he stuttered. I wondered if he felt disgusted with himself at letting me suck him. How suddenly a man's thoughts can change the moment he has come.

"Yes Sir," I said. I got up off the floor and made may way out. When I reached the bathroom door, I turned around and tried to be reassuring. "I loved it. I hope you did too." I left the apartment.

...

The next time I saw him at work, he was frosty and perfunctory. He spent most of the time hiding away in his office, barely talking to me. At the end of the day I just went home and assumed our relationship was over. Late in the evening though, I got call.

"I'm sorry Sophia, can you come over?"

"I'd love to," I said. Maybe there was hope. I had to get back into my make-up and undergarments and found a sexy black silk dress. It took me some time, but I got to his place about midnight. He opened the door just wearing shorts, bare chested.

"Come through," he ordered and he smiled at me.

He took me through into the bedroom.

"You're staying the night," he said. "Get into bed."

I was deeply excited. I went to unzip my dress, but he firmly told me to leave it on and just get into bed in my clothes. He told me this was how he wanted me.

He got in beside me and put his arm around me and turned me over onto my side facing him. Then he kissed me passionately. I felt a shiver down my spine and we kissed for maybe ten minutes and he rolled over onto his back.

I reached my hand over and brushed his leg. I worked my way up his thigh to his cock and just played with it. He got hard. I sat up and started giving him a hand-job. After a few minutes he pulled away and got out of the bed. He started masturbating while just watching me. The idea of a man getting off from just my appearance made me feel so feminine and so hot. I was desperate to be desirable.

He came and went to clean himself up. When he got back I asked him, "Do you want me to leave now?"

"Not tonight," he said. He got back into bed and pulled me towards him. We started kissing again. I stayed the night and woke up in his arms. It was the best night of my life.

In the morning, I checked the date. Shit, it was a Michael day. I'd only got 90 minutes to get to work. "I've got to get home right now, I'm him today."

"No problem," he said. "Sophia?" I turned around. He got out of bed and kissed me before I left.

I just made it into work, barely in time.

"Looks like you had a good night," offered a colleague.

"What?" I said confused. "Lipstick on your cheek. Good was she?"

Shit. I rushed to the bathroom and checked the mirror. I'd been in such a rush I'd smeared my own lipstick while trying to wipe it off. I cleaned myself up and went back.

"Yeah, great night," I said on my way back to my desk. I'd need to be more careful.

I checked my email and I had an appointment with Landon for the facts and figures. I got prepared and went along to the meeting.

I gave my usual presentation, which was satisfactory. Everyone left the room, but I lingered around to see Landon. "I really enjoyed last night," I said and gave him the tiniest peck on the cheek.

"What the fuck are you doing!" he shouted angrily. "Just get away from me."

I was startled by his outburst and rushed out without saying another word. I spent the rest of the day running through that moment over and over in my head. I couldn't think about anything else. My relationship was gone. Or so I thought. Late in the evening he called me again and wanted me to visit.

I dressed as Sophia and went to see him. He took me through the bedroom again. I was feeling very uncertain about what was going on. He put his arm around me and hugged me.

"I apologize for today but I only want Sophia, not Micheal." I turned back towards him and we kissed again.

...

I was back in the office the next day as Michael. I got a call from my immediate boss early in the morning to say that he wanted to see me immediately. He sounded stressed. When I got to his room, there was someone from HR there. This wasn't looking good.

"Sit down Michael." I took a seat.

"There's no easy way to say this and I'll just get straight to the point. You're fired."

"What?" I said confused.

"This comes straight from the top. I don't know what you did, but you pissed off someone important. There's nothing I can do. Clean out your desk."

I was distraught, I didn't know what I was going to do. I'd never make it through financially. I was going to have to find some more work fast. I walked back to my desk accompanied by the HR person who was going to make sure I left the building. My phone beeped in my jacket and I just instinctively picked up. There was a message from Landon.

"Mia's been reassigned to another VP. Sophia just landed a full time position starting tomorrow."

I laughed out loud. "Everything's great!" I told the HR woman. With my cardboard box of stuff under my arm, the happiest man to ever be fired strode out of the building like a king and would be returning a queen.

I messaged Landon: "Thank you for firing me Sir. You're the greatest boss in the world x"

I told Ellie to meet for a celebratory drink.

...

"Nothing like a glass of champagne to kickstart the morning," I said.

"OK alcoholic. I can't drink, I got to start my shift in an hour," she complained.

"Don't worry, I'll finish the bottle for both of us." I toasted against her glass of Coke.

"So you're going to be living pretty much full time as a woman now?"

"Looks like it."

"So things are going pretty well with Landon then?"

"You could say that. This slut is sleeping with the boss," I said proudly pointing at myself with my thumb. It probably sounded weird since I was dressed as Michael.

"No!" she shouted, looking half shocked and half surprised.

"Yep. Twice now." Ellie's mouth hung open. "Or three times if you count that one time sucking him off on my knees."

"Good girl!" she smiled approvingly. "Giving head to get ahead." She took a sip of her drink. "Still not gay huh?"

I rolled my eyes.

"So you've struck gold and he's into cross-dressers?" she asked.

I thought about it a moment. "Well he's into me at least."

"Wish I could find myself a nice fat cock."

"Keep at it girl."

I went back to my place and took off my suit and tie. I was going to hang them up, but then I thought better of it. I tossed my suit in the trash. I wouldn't be needing that again. I flung open my closet and thought about my outfit for tomorrow.

...

I started work as Sophia with a smile on my face and a spring in my step. Landon ordered me around as he pleased and I lapped it up. Over the next months he got more comfortable at being seen with me. It was becoming public knowledge that we were an item.

One day we were having lunch in a restaurant and he asked me something. "Do you think you would ever consider becoming more of a woman?"

I thought for a moment about what he said. "You mean, getting surgery?" He nodded.

I'd have to think about it. I didn't know if I was ready for that kind of commitment.

...

I stood in the church in my white dress, facing down the aisle. My best friends, Sophia and Ellie, were behind me as my bridesmaids. I'd gone all the way down the rabbit hole. Michael was now left in the past. Landon stood by the altar waiting for me. I felt a million dollars. I couldn't wait to love, honor and mostly obey. I couldn't believe I got to suck on his fat cock every day.

It's still not gay.

12