Sue, Martha, and Lois

Story Info
Women who love men with anteater cocks and lingerie.
14.2k words
4.8
9.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

This is a continuation of the five ladies of the church circle who enjoy men with anteater cocks. Lois wants to become a member, so she has been invited by Martha to visit and discuss things. John (me) and Jim will appear. Everyone is of adult age. Jim and I are already at Martha's home and are expecting Lois to arrive any minute.

There is NO ONE under the age of TWENTY in this story and it is NOT a continuation of any previously submitted story by me.

Now the story continues.

*****

Martha, Jim, and I are sitting in Martha's living room waiting for Lois to arrive. Martha is going to deliver the news that the small group of women who enjoy men with anteater foreskins have accepted Lois into the group. That gives them a total of six women thus far. Emmy Lou, Becky her daughter and a spinster, Sue, Meredith, and Martha.

We are all in lingerie with each of us wearing a garter belt or, in Martha's case, a garter girdle to hold her little paunch in place, full fashioned stockings, and two inch leather pumps. Martha was also wearing a cut out bra to show off her rouged aureole as well as her very erect fat nipples. My cock and Jim's cock are just dangling now and neither of us are wearing briefs or Directoire Knickers.

Suddenly the doorbell was ringing and Martha indicated she would answer the door. She slipped on her robe and headed for the door.

A couple of minutes later a very graceful older lady entered the room wearing a blouse, and a somewhat opaque skirt that allowed light to shine through it. As Jim and I looked at her, we could see garter straps from her garter belt fastened to her stocking tops. We also could see the outline of some briefs she was wearing. When she turned around, we could see she was wearing light chocolate brown nylons with a Manhattan heel and seam. Very sexy looking stockings.

Martha introduced us to Lois. She was a widow of about three years and was a member of the church the other ladies belonged to.

Suddenly Martha said "Lois, you need to remove your skirt right now. I told you when I called you that you were to wear no panties or Directoires. Now get your skirt off and drop those briefs you are wearing."

"Martha. I can't do that in front of these two men. I'd be so embarrassed because would see my hairy pussy. But I also need to go pee pee so I want to use your toilet." Lois said.

"I told you to take that fucking skirt off and right now. Then strip your panties down so we can see you hairy belly and pussy. You can see these two men don't have anything covering their cocks can't you? As far as peeing is concerned, you may just go out on the patio and pee so we can watch you. Now get that skirt off and John will peel your panties down." Martha told her.

Lois unzipped her skirt and dropped it to the floor. She was wearing very sheer pink panties that really hid nothing of her pubic area. We could see all her feminine charms, but I peeled her briefs down anyway. She stepped out of them and we could all see how hairy she was. Gobs of black pubic hair covered her lower belly, cunt, and even went down her thighs about a foot. She put her hand over her pubic area until Martha told her to put her hands at her side.

"If you're going to be part of our little group you must learn to not be bashful about who sees your teats and cunt because we all see each other from time to time. Now, let's all go out on the patio so you can spread your legs apart and open your labia so we can watch the pee flow out of your urethra." Martha said.

As we went out to the patio I could now see Lois was wearing a raspberry colored eight strap garter belt and lovely brown Manhattan heel stockings.

"I really want to see all this hair she has around her cunt get wet." Jim said. "I may want to play with it when she finishes peeing."

We while out to the patio Martha told Lois to spread her legs apart and pull her labia open so her pee hole showed.

"Whenever you are ready dear you may begin peeing for us. Don't be bashful because in the days ahead you're going to learn that each of the women in this little group from the church will be exhibiting ourselves to men as well as fucking them and sucking their cocks." Martha told Lois.

Lois spread her legs apart then grabbed her labia and pulled them open. Suddenly the water began to fall out of her urethra and then it became a waterfall. She pissed for about a minute then it was all over.

Jim went over to her and put his hand on her wet cunt hair and said. "I want to lick your wet pussy Lois. I'm going to also suck your fat clit and make you climax."

He got down on his knee and stuck his face in her cunt and began licking her wet pussy. She began to wiggle her pussy and suddenly yelped that she was climaxing.

"I didn't think I would make her climax so soon." Jim said. "She's like a virtual faucet between pee still dribbling out and her climaxing. She must have dribbled down her thighs when she peed because the tops of her stockings are wet.. Now I'd like to have her take off her top so I can see her teats."

"Lois, take off your top so everyone can see your lovely teats." Martha told her.

"I didn't wear a bra today. just a camisole, so my teats are hanging loose underneath my top." she replied. Lois pulled off her top and her camisole and we all feasted our eyes on hew beautiful 38C teats. They had nipples that jutted out and were as big as thimbles.

"Oh my God." Jim said. "Her teats are just right for being a HUCOW. She'll really love being milked and fucked at the same time."

"What's a HUCOW?" Lois asked. "I thought I was only going to play with men's cock's."

"A HUCOW is a woman who has nice udders with long, fat nipples like yours who gets her teats fastened to a two suction cup milking machine. Her teats are then milked just like a cows teats. The wonderful thing about being a HUCOW is that you also feel like you want to get fucked by a man as well as sucking either a man's anteater cock or nursing another woman's teats. You may also feel the urge to piss while you're being milked and some women do." Martha told her.

"Now let's see what you really look like since you've finished peeing and had a climax, courtesy of Jim." Martha said.

We went back inside the house and Martha did a close inspection of Lois's belly and cunt. She also took off her camisole so she could look at her teats.

"I think we shall need to rouge your aureole so they are darker than your big nipples. Do you have hair all over your legs or do you shave the lower part?" Martha asked.

"I don't shave anything. My departed husband liked me hairy so I never shaved. He loved eating my hairy pussy, especially after I had just peed." Lois replied. "I guess I must admit I know John but I don't know Jim. What does Jim do?"

"I work at the shoe store with John. I have a wonderful time with all the ladies who come in to try on shoes because I get to look up their dresses or skirts and most of them don't wear panties or Directoires. So I get to see a lot of hairy pussy. I even help with home deliveries of things that are ordered for them such a garter belts, panties, stockings, and bras." Jim told her.

"Oh. I see." Lois replied. "I think I'd enjoy holding onto your peter and playing with it for awhile. I think the idea of this small group is to play with men's peters and suck them or fuck them." Lois said. "Isn't that right Martha?"

"Basically that's correct. Lois. We have several men who have anteater cocks that we invite to a small party and have some adult beverages and let people smoke if they desire. Out of doors, of course. Then the ladies get to choose who they like to pair up with for an evening or we have a milking party with one or two of them getting their teats milked. By the way, how did you ever get into sucking a man's cock?"

"That goes back to when I was nineteen. I had been to a party one night and got home a bit late. I didn't take off my stockings or garter belt and just slipped a short gown over my torso. I woke up early in the morning and needed to pee very badly. We only had one bathroom and when I went to use it my daddy as in there already shaving. He was only wearing a towel around his waist. I told him I needed to pee and he just told me to sit down and let it flow. As I started the towel he was wearing suddenly fell to the floor and there I was looking at his real live cock hanging down between his legs."

"You know Lois. Your mother loves sucking my cock like it is right now. She doesn't need me to have a hard on for her to enjoy taking it in her mouth and sucking on it. Perhaps you'd like to suck on it now since I just got done washing it good. It's all nice and clean and I would really enjoy seeing how you might compare to your mother. Do you think you would like to do that?" Daddy asked.

"I've never seen a real cock before now daddy. I've had guys want me to take their cock in my hand but I've never had one actually tell me to hold it. I think I might like to try sucking on it for a minute. Would that make you happy daddy?" Lois asked.

"That would make me very happy honey. If I I get a hard on, just keep on sucking on it. I'll let you know if I'm going to have a climax, then you can decide what you want to do about it." he replied.

"So I took my daddy's soft cock and put it in my mouth and began sucking the long foreskin when all of a sudden his cock began to get very hard. It grew in my mouth and all of a sudden he said 'Lois, "I'm going to explode in your mouth. Either keep sucking and take my pollen or let go and I'll shoot it all over you.'"

"I decided I'd keep sucking on it and about fifteen seconds later I got five or six huge gobs of a warm creamy substance in my mouth followed by little dribbles. I just kept sucking on it because his pollen didn't have much of a taste and it was easy to swallow. When he finally finished shooting his pollen in me, he slipped his cock out and told me I was a superb cocksucker. He also told me he really appreciated me sucking him off and hoped I wasn't offended by him. Then he told me he needed to piss and wanted me to spread my legs apart so he could piss between them in the toilet bowl."

"I spread my legs wide open and he aimed his now deflated prick between my legs and began peeing. Unfortunately his aim wasn't too good and he had my belly and cunt hair all wet so when he finished, I had to wipe myself dry again. Then he asked me if I'd suck his prick again for a little bit. I said I would and put it back in my mouth. This time there was a bit of a little salty taste to it since he'd just pissed, but it was alright."

"One of these days I think I'd enjoy fucking you Lois." he said. "But for right now, I'm enjoying your cock sucking talent as you do a better job than your mother does." he said.

"Since you just turned nineteen, I think it would be smart of you to get a prescription for birth control pills. That way, if you decide you want to fuck somebody, and that somebody could be me, you won't need for them to wear a rubber so you won't get pregnant. If you call your doctor he can order them for you."

"I think I'd like that daddy. I haven't been fucked by anyone yet, but you never know when it might happen. Now I need to wash my wet pussy and dry it. Then I'm going to go back to bed." Lois said. With that, I stood up, took a wash cloth and put soap on in and washed my wet belly and cunt, dried myself off, and went back to bed.

"That went on a couple of times a week for several weeks when daddy asked me if I had gotten my contraceptives. I told him I had and was taking them regularly. Again, I was sitting on the toilet peeing and he put his cock up to my lips and told me to suck on it. I took his soft peter in my mouth and began nipping his long foreskin and again he suddenly got a hard on."

"Take that motherfucker in your mouth and suck on it." he said. "I want to shoot my pollen in your mouth and have you swallow it."

"I pushed his foreskin back over the head of his cock and sucked on it quite hard. He came in about fifteen seconds and coated the inside of my mouth with his warm semen. I swallowed all of it, then cleaned his cock off.' I said.

"Tomorrow morning after you come in here and piss, we are going to your room and I'm going to eat your pussy and suck your clit until you're squealing in heat. Then I'm going to slip my cock inside your cunt and fuck you until I spread semen all over your vagina. You're going to find out what it feels like to have a fat prick inside of your cunt." daddy said. "So the next morning he and I fucked and I kept sucking and fucking daddy until I left home at age twenty two. I thought my mother didn't know what daddy and I were doing, but one day she simply popped into my bedroom when he was fucking me and told me to eat her fucking pussy. So I obliged her and there was no problem with either of them. She was a very horny woman who enjoyed having her cunt eaten and her clit sucked.

"When I got married, my husband had a nice dick and a foreskin that barely covered the head of his dick, but he had never fucked me. I literally had to show him where to put his cock inside me when we began our honeymoon. He could fuck well enough after he learned what I liked and how I liked it. He liked me to suck his cock. We enjoyed sex but then he passed away and I need to get sexually active again. But I'm looking for guys with anteater cocks to screw me." Lois said.

"I'm going to call EmmyLou and ask she and Herb to come over for the afternoon and evening. That will give us three couples and Lois can have a choice of men she wants to sleep with and fuck. While I do that why don't the three of you put a little snack table with beverages out so when they arrive, we'll be ready for cocktail time." Martha said.

Martha picked up the phone and called EmmyLou. She told her to pack an overnight bag, both she and Herb were to wear lingerie, and be prepared to spend the night. I'll order some dinner out so I don't have to cook. Get here around four this afternoon." Martha said.

As she was doing that, Jim, Lois, and myself went to the kitchen and prepared some snacks and beverages. We also got a chance to play with Lois's teats and cunt. She stood in the kitchen and spread her legs wide apart and told both of us to finger fuck her then she would suck our cocks for a minute or two. Jim inserted three fingers in her cunt and played with her for a few minutes while I sucked her teats. Then I shoved four fingers inside her and Jim sucked her other teat. Her cunt was very wet and slippery by the time I finished with her and she was wiggling and squirming around.

"Oh you guys know how to satisfy a woman." Lois said. "The only thing better than that is a nice fat cock fucking me. But that will come later tonight, I think."

We finished preparing the snacks when the doorbell rang. Martha answered it and let Herb and EmmyLou into the house. All I could see of each of them were their sheer stockings and two inch pumps they were wearing because each of them was wearing a knee length lightweight coat. Herb handed Martha a paper bag and said it was already chilled but to put it in the refrigerator anyway.

They then both removed their coats and then I saw EmmyLou was wearing a gold colored eight strap garter girdle, a sheer black nursing bra to hold her size 38 C teats, and sheer white nylon Directoire Knickers that did little to hide her very hairy belly and cunt hair. Her nylons were gray, her favorite color for stockings, with black heels and seams. This was a bit unusual for her as she normally wore stockings with the same color heel and seams.

Herb was wearing a black eight strap garter belt, with copper colored stockings with black heels and seams, and sheer white DK's. His anteater cock was dangling between his legs for all to see.

"I'm so glad to see both of you." Lois exclaimed. "I just got here a little while ago and as you can see, I'm stripped almost nude. I see you have a wonderful looking anteater cock Herb. I think I'd really like to hold it later on."

Herb said. "If you really want to hold it I'll take my knickers off and you can hold it right now. EmmyLou is hot for John's cock, so she will be happy to let you play with my cock."

"Well, take them off so I can hold it." Lois replied. "Are you sure EmmyLou won't mind?"

"Oh I don't mind Lois. I'm going to keep John company while Martha and Jim play with each other." EmmyLou told her.

With that Lois went over to Herb and slipped her hands in the elastic waistband and pulled his DK's down to his ankles. He stepped out of them and Lois immediately took his prick in her hand.

"Now don't jack me off." Herb told Lois. "I'll want to play with you later. I like your outfit, but I'll wager you didn't come to Martha's looking like that. Probably had a dress or skirt and blouse on didn't you?"

"Oh Herb. Don't embarrass Lois. This is her first time here with all of us and Martha told me she qualifies to be one of the women who like men with anteater cocks." EmmyLou said.

"Martha actually told me not to wear anything but lingerie but I was embarrassed to do that because I was afraid something might happen to me on the way here and someone would see me. So I wore a blouse and skirt. She made me take them off as soon as I got in the house." Lois replied. "I guess I didn't want anyone to see my hairy belly and pussy as well as my big teats."

"Well Lois. It's OK to be dressed as you are because you can see we are all dressed like that. The six women in the group are all interested in men with anteater foreskins on their cocks. We think the long foreskins make them sexier and more suck able."

EmmyLou said. "By the way, you do have a rather hairy pussy and teats with big nipples on them. Herb will want to nurse you later."

Martha returned to the room and told us that snacks were ready as well as some alcoholic libation for anyone wanting some. So we all went to the dining room and put a plate together and Herb opened a bottle of fine white wine. There was also beer and soft drinks. However, everyone selected wine to begin with.

EmmyLou made a toast to enjoy the day and play with the person you partnered up with. Then she made the three of us stand and hold our cocks out for the three women to get a very good look at them. Of course, EmmyLou had already seen all three of us since she had previously fucked each of us.

We sat and enjoyed our snacks and wine when Martha said. "I think we need another bottle of wine, I'll go open a new bottle." She went to the kitchen and returned two minutes later with a fresh bottle of wine. "This will help clean our palates off." she said.

About that time EmmyLou unhooked one of the cup covers on her bra, exposing her teat and big nipple and dipped the nipple into her wine. "Here John. You may nurse my big nipple for a minute or two. I want to feel your warm mouth on my teat."

I popped the nipple into my mouth and began sucking on it. EmmyLou let out some low, soft moans, as she was enjoying me nursing on her. She pushed my mouth away and said. "Oh that feels so good. We need to leave this group and find a bedroom and continue playing with each other. But before we do that, I need to pee very badly. So push my Directoires down and let me step out of them so I don't piss in them."

I stood up, hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her DK's and slipped them down to her ankles where she stepped out of them. EmmyLou had a huge amount of pubic hair and as we gazed upon it, we all admired how thick and bushy it was. It was also beginning to take on a salt and pepper color as some hairs were turning gray. There were some further down on her cunt that appeared to be a bit bleached out. I presumed this was from her having pissed on them every time she peed.