Sue Set Free: Another Date

Story Info
The (first?) date with Leo.
4.4k words
4.73
3k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 47 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Dave and I have an open relationship. I have a couple of regular guys I see, and some outliers I've seen once or twice. There was a guy I'd had sex with on a weekend away with Dave, Leo, who'd given me his card. Fuck it, I'd started swapping messages with him.

The few very forward messages we'd exchanged had gone well enough that I'd agreed to meet him one night during the week. He was going to drive to our town and had chosen a restaurant to meet. I didn't have any real expectations of more than another one night stand going in, but I figured I'd put in the work and look nice.

I came out of our bathroom, all clean and shaved and dried and moisturized, and went to the bed where I'd laid out my red outfit for the evening. I put on the garter belt, then rolled the fishnet stockings up my legs and attached them to the garters.

Next I pulled on my thong, and made sure to get the sides nice and high. I pulled my bra around my middle and hooked it, then turned it so the front was at the front and hooked my arms through the straps, pulling it up and arranging my tits in the cups.

I stepped into my dress and pulled it up to my shoulders, then put on my high heels and went to find Dave to zip me up. With a little struggle, I can do it myself, I just like to tease him a little when I have the chance.

I wandered into the living room, and Dave was there playing some computer game. I knew he also had a date with his one regular girlfriend, but you know guys - it takes them five whole minutes to get ready.

"Zip me up?" I asked him.

He put the controller down, and came over to me. I held my hair up and turned my back to him.

I expected the zip to come up, but instead his hands went inside my dress just below my ribs, and he pulled me backwards to him.

"You look amazing," he said, "so sexy."

"Did your date cancel?"

"No," he said, "I just like seeing you all dressed up like this."

"I can do this for you, any time you want," I murmured to him as he lifted the zip.

I let go of my hair, and went to turn to face him.

"Stay there," he said, and he started kissing my neck.

I felt him left the hem of my dress up to my waist. He stopped kissing me, and I felt him pulling my thong down. I admit I wiggled my hips a little to encourage him.

When he got to my feet, I stepped out of them, and he used my hips to turn me to face him, kneeling in front of me. Again, he pulled me towards him, and he pushed his face into my skin, just above my pussy.

His hands went to my bum, and I put my hands on his shoulders. He dipped his nose to my slit and took a deep breath.

"I love the smell of you," he said, sort of muffled between my thighs.

The tip of his tongue darted out and licked my clit, and my knees almost collapsed. His strong hands stayed on my bum, holding me upright as he ran his tongue over my pussy lips, getting me really turned on.

After a few minutes of this, I mumbled "we can cancel our dates this evening, and just stay in."

He kept going, until I was humping back at his face, feeling myself getting close to an orgasm. And then he stopped.

"Noooo..." I wailed, "I'm soo close..."

"You'll be fine," he said, handing me my thong. "Enjoy your date, I'm going to go and get ready for mine."

"Bastard," I said, maybe meaning it a little.

In frustration I sighed and put my thong back on. I settled the straps, and pulled my dress back down. I went and checked myself out in the mirror, and other than maybe looking a little flushed I thought I looked normal. Good enough to eat, you might say.

I went and got in the car, doing my best not to clench my legs together and get myself even more worked up.

At the restaurant, I parked the car and went in.

The lights were low, and it seemed pretty quiet in there. I was just telling the greeter that I was supposed to be meeting somebody when I saw Leo waving from a booth in the back. I thanked her and walked back to meet him, only seeing a few occupied tables.

He'd got up to greet me, and his hand squeezed my bum as I kissed him on the cheek. Leo was a little shorter than I remembered, but he was still taller than me in my heels.

He's pretty buff, and had bright white teeth in the dim light, so it was like he lit up when he smiled, which he did a lot. He stepped back to let me sit down.

As soon as I'd sat down, the waitress came over and asked if I'd like a drink. I requested an Arnold Palmer, as I was worried that I'd already going to be thinking with my pussy because I was sexually frustrated... the last thing I wanted was to be getting drunk enough to be making even more poor decisions too.

Leo sat right next to me, with his leg against mine, and his hand went to my knee. I automatically moved my other knee away, so he'd have better access to my legs, then wondered why I'd done it.

With his other hand, he touched my chin, turning my face towards him. He leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. I kissed him back, and when his tongue probed my lips, I opened them so our tongues could intertwine.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," he said.

As his hand came off my chin, it traced across my tits on its way back to the table.

I looked up as the waitress came back to our table.

"You never called me," she said softly as she put my drink down.

She was looking at me quite hard. I wasn't really sure what she was talking about, and I think that must have come through in my puzzled expression.

"At Steve's Diner?" she said. "I was your waitress there. You were with a couple. You weren't wearing..."

I figured out who she was, and cut in before she said "panties."

"I remember you," I said. "Call you?"

She looked different. She had makeup on, her hair up, and was obviously dressed better.

"I left my number with your friend."

"Ah," I said, "I think she probably gave that to Gary."

"That makes sense," she said, "I did have some creepy guy call me."

I saw the tension go out of her, which was good to see.

"Is this your husband?" she asked, looking at my wedding ring.

"Ah, no," I said, "this is my date."

I couldn't read her expression.

"I'll get you both menus," she said, and left us.

"What was that about?" Leo asked as we watched her walk away.

"Eh, nothing," I said, "we met somewhere else, that's all."

"She wanted to give you her number?"

"I guess she liked me," I said.

"That's hot," he said, as she came back to our table.

She dropped off the menus and silverware, told us about the specials, gave me a wink and left us to it.

I opened my menu and started looking at it, while Leo's hand slid higher up my leg.

"Don't you want to look at the menu?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh, I know what I want," he said with a leering grin.

"Oh really," I said. "Are you going to get that then?"

"I hope so," he said as his hand reached the hem of my dress.

"Can we pull this up a bit?" he asked.

"Uh, sure," I said.

I gripped the hem of my dress and wiggled side to side a little to lift the hem slightly, but Leo pulled a little harder and it came up to my waist, so my bare bum cheeks were on the seat.

"Nice panties," he said, still grinning at me.

"I agree," said the waitress.

I hadn't heard her reappear, and based on Leo's startled reaction, neither had he.

"May I sit?"

"Sure," Leo told her.

She sat down on my side, and slid around until she was up against my other leg. She put her pad on the table, and her hand across her front until it came to rest on my leg, up where my stocking ended.

"Have we decided what we want?"

"He has," I said. "I haven't really looked at the menu yet."

"I can probably help you choose," she said, massaging my thigh. I was starting to feel quite flustered, with the two of them feeling me up.

"You two have met before?" Leo asked her.

"We have," she said, "only last time she wasn't wearing these."

Her hand brushed against my thong and plucked at the waistband in the front.

"What do you think?" he asked me as he took hold of the waistband, "do you want to take them down for, uh...?"

"Jody," she said, also going to hold the waistband on her side.

Even in my addled state, things seemed to be moving quickly, but I didn't really want it to stop. I lifted my bum slightly and they slid my thong down to my thighs. They both went back to stroking my thighs, but occasionally one or the other would glancingly touch my pussy, teasing me and turning me on even more. I kept looking around the restaurant, but nobody seemed to be paying attention to us.

"So what did you want?" Jody asked Leo. He just looked down at my pussy.

"To eat, silly," she said. He looked down at my pussy again.

"That's not on my menu," she said. "What can I bring you from the kitchen?"

"Oh," he said, "the salmon."

"Have you decided?" she asked me.

"I guess I'll have the same," I said, having not even looked at the menu yet.

Suddenly Jody took her hand off my thigh and got up.

"I'll go and put that order in right away," she said, and headed off.

Leo put his arm around me and reached over with his other hand to stroke the little tuft of hair above my slit. I turned and kissed him, dropping my hand from clutching onto the table to his leg, where I stroked and squeezed it.

After a few seconds of kissing, Leo looked down at my tits.

"Is it true your nipples are pierced?"

I nodded. He knew, he'd seen them before.

"Show me?"

I looked around nervously, but his hand moved down from my shoulder and I leaned forward to let him unzip my dress. I thought I'd be just giving him a peek, but he unhooked my bra, too.

Jody appeared in front of the table.

"Refills?" she said, pointing at our glasses.

I shook my head, and Leo pulled the front of my dress down, showing Jody my tits.

"Nice," she said.

She stood there for a few long seconds, looking at my tits.

"I'm afraid I need to check on another table."

She walked away, leaving me visible to rest of the restaurant, but I didn't see anybody move. I shrugged, trying to dislodge Leo's hand and get my dress back up.

Leo let go, and I covered myself up as best I could. My bra was still unhooked though, and I didn't want to go through the contortions required to do it up right now.

I figured it was time to turn the tables, so I turned towards Leo and went to work on getting his pants undone. I fished around in his underwear and pulled his cock out, then turned back to face forwards again. I remembered his fat cock, as my fingers and thumb couldn't quite touch holding it. He didn't seem upset at me getting his cock out as I started slowly jacking him off under the table.

Jody came back to tell us our meals were going to be up soon, and saw me jacking Leo's cock. She glanced around, then came and sat down with us again, this time on Leo's side.

"Help me with this," she said, pulling at his pants.

Between us, we worked his pants fully open and pulled them down far enough that we could see his balls. Jody glanced around again quickly, then bent over and sucked Leo's cock into her mouth. I let go of the shaft and started playing with his balls while she did this, but almost immediately she sat up again and slid out of our booth.

"I'll check on your salmon," she said brightly, and left us.

"I think she's getting a big tip," Leo remarked.

"I think I'll go and quickly freshen up before we eat," I said, "can you help me with my underwear?"

I'd meant putting it back on, but Leo started "helping" by sliding the strap of my bra down my arm. Fuck it, he wasn't going to be any help at all, so I pulled the straps off my arms to get my bra off. He took it from me and put it on the seat between us. I went to try and pull my thong back up, but he was trying to pull it down, so I gave up and unhooked it from one foot. I used the other foot to lift it to my hand, where I took it off.

"Thanks," I said, "you were a great help. At least zip me up?"

He took my thong from me, too, then zipped me up. Leaving his cock standing up, I slid out of the booth and headed towards the ladies.

Jody made me jump by appearing behind me.

"Nearly done," she said.

"I'll be back in just a tick," I told her. "Restrooms this way?"

"Yes," she said, "but we need to be quick."

We? Oh yes, at the diner, she'd wanted to watch me pee. Great.

She followed me in, and went and stood by the counter in front of the stalls. I went into a stall and went to pull my dress up, but she stepped forward and kissed me, pulling the zipper down again. She'd said we needed to be quick, so I didn't struggle - I let her take my dress off me so I could sit in front of her in just my garter belt and stockings and pee. Remembering the diner, I moved my knees apart so she could see as my pee drained out of me.

I took some toilet paper and wiped, then got up, dropped it in the bowl and flushed. I looked at Jody, but it didn't look like I was about to get my dress back, so I went and washed my hands. When they were dry, she helped me put my dress back on, but rushed me out of the room without zipping me back up. I hurried back to our booth and sat down just as she got there with the two plates on a tray.

She put the tray on the table as I slid around, and unloaded two plates, one for each of us.

"Thanks," said Leo, "this looks great."

She smiled brightly. "I'll be back to check on you in a few minutes."

Leo picked up his silverware, dropping the napkin over his cock. I put my napkin on my lap and picked up my fork. The salmon was truly excellent, and we chatted like normal people as we ate it.

True to her word, Jody came and checked on us.

"Let me help you with that," she said, sitting down next to me and picking up my napkin. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but she started tugging on the hem of my dress to lift it, and Leo took the hint. Soon I was sitting again with my bare bum on the seat and my dress bunched around my waist. Jody looked down at my pussy for a few seconds before putting the napkin back over my lap and patting it before getting up.

I was eating with just my fork, so I dropped my spare hand into Leo's lap and under his napkin, idly playing with his cock while we talked. I was gratified by the damp spot forming on the cloth when I looked down at it.

I watched as Jody walked a couple from another table to the door, thanking them for dropping by. The wife glanced at us with an amused expression on her face, which made me wonder how much she could see of us.

I was thinking about it when Jody appeared again.

"There, I have more time to devote to you guys," she said as she sat down next to me again.

I'd eaten as much as I wanted, so I put my fork down and pushed my plate forward a little. Jody picked up my napkin from my lap and put it on the table too.

She took the strap of my dress nearest her, and slid it down my arm. I just sat there and let her do it. Leo noticed, and slid the other strap down. Between them, they pulled the front of my dress away and down, exposing my tits again.

Leo had finished too, also putting his silverware down. He started plucking at the strap of my dress to get me to pull my arm out, so I went ahead. I did Jody's strap, too, leaving my dress to fall down and be completely bunched around my tummy.

"Dessert!" exclaimed Jody, and she slid her way out of the booth.

I was still playing with Leo's cock under his napkin, and he turned to kiss me, his hand going to my tit, squeezing it and fingering the bar through the nipple.

"I'm back," Jody said as she slid into our booth next to Leo.

He stopped kissing me and turned to face her.

"Can I see that?" she said as she picked up his napkin, exposing his cock. All three of us looked down at it.

"Yum," she said. "Anyway, did you save room for dessert? I've heard great things about the tiramisu this evening."

I shook my head. I'm trying to stay away from the calories in that much sugar.

"Sure," said Leo, "the tiramisu sounds great."

"I'll be right back!" she said, excitedly, and slid out again.

"She's really working hard for that tip," Leo said as he went back to playing with my tit.

I was jacking Leo's cock now, running my fingertips through the pre-cum leaking from it, and rubbing it into the head.

Jody reappeared, putting a plate with a large slice of cake in front of Leo.

"I brought two forks," she said, sliding in next to him.

"Doesn't this look good?" she said, but she was looking at his cock.

Her hand joined mine on the shaft, and she looked at me and licked her lips. She slid away from Leo a little, then bent down and licked from his balls, across my hand, to the tip. She looked up at me, with a rope of spit from the tip of Leo's cock to her mouth. She rubbed her thumb over the tip, breaking the rope so it fell and landed on the shaft.

"You have to try this," she said, "it's yummy."

I slid away from Leo a little too, and brought my head down into his lap, sucking the head of his cock into my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head, then sat up again.

Jody bent down again and this time sucked the head into her mouth. Her lips hit my hand, and I went to let go but she sat up again, looking at me.

I bent forward and licked and sucked the head again. A hand landed on the back of my head, pushing down ever so slightly, so I sucked more of it into my mouth, moving my hand down to his balls.

Another hand touched the side of my face, rubbing my cheek which was full of Leo's cock.

Another hand was stroking my back and side, around to the side of my tit.

The pressure on the back of my head let up, and I moved my head up until just the head was in my mouth. I ran my tongue around it, and the pressure resumed, so I sucked my way down again until my chin was on his thigh. The pressure didn't let up this time, and the stroking on my cheek carried on. Leo started humping up into my mouth, and all of a sudden he was cumming and I was swallowing as fast as I could so I didn't choke.

I lay there with my tits on the seat, feeling a little sorry for myself because now I wasn't going to get fucked. Then I felt the pressure on my head go away and I slowly sucked my way off Leo's cock. Jody had been stroking his cock through my cheek, and she was still stroking my cheek as I started to sit up, dislodging her hand.

"Enjoy your dessert," she said to us as she got up.

Leo picked up his fork and cut a small piece of cake and brought the fork towards my mouth.

"Try some?"

I opened my mouth and let him feed me a piece. It was good, but I didn't want to eat more.

He tried the cake, using the same fork.

"This is good," he said, "do you want some more?"

"No thanks," I said, "I'm good."

We chatted idly as he ate the rest of the cake.

"I'd like to invite you back to my hotel," he said.

"I'd love to," I said, "but I'd better get home. I have to work tomorrow."

"Oh well," he said, "maybe third time's the charm?"

Jody brought the check over, and put it on the table. Leo grabbed it.

"I think I got the best end of this," he said.

"Here's my card," Jody said, handing me a card. She mouthed "Call me this time."

She left with Leo's credit card, and he started getting dressed again. I pulled my dress up and put my arms through the straps. I turned my back to Leo, and he zipped me back up. I turned back to face him, and watched as he zipped up his pants as Jody left the check and his card.

"Thanks, folks," she said, "please come back soon."

Leo signed the credit card slip, and shuffled over to stand up. I grabbed my underwear from the seat and followed him.

We walked to the door and headed out to the parking lot.

It's probably the first time I've done the walk of shame from a restaurant.

Leo walked me back to my car, and bent his head to give me a big kiss.

12