Sue set free: Fun with the Boss

Story Info
Fun with the new boss at work.
5.8k words
4.65
6.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 48 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in an open relationship. I have a few guys I screw, but I also have these occasional flings where my husband Dave hooks me up with somebody. This had happened a while back at an out of town casino, where one of the guys he'd hooked me up with had later come to town. We'd met up and had sex last night, but now I was back to work.

It was a weird day in the office. It was like something was happening, but nobody knew what.

The whole company were summoned to a meeting, so we all dutifully shuffled in and sat down.

The division manager, our boss' boss, came on the little stage and cleared his throat. He rambled on in corporate speak, but the long and short of it was that we were looking at being acquired by another company.

It sounded like the board were all behind it, but I figure anything that made them more money would be great as far as they were concerned. I figured there'd be some layoffs, and a while of working really hard until everything settled down. Yada yada yada.

Then he invited somebody from the company looking to buy us on stage. I almost choked when it was Leo. We'd met when we had sex in a restroom at a nearby casino, then I'd blown him in a restaurant last night. Fuck fuck fuck.

He looked out across the crowd as he talked about what an exciting opportunity this was for all of us, and how his company was really impressed with us, and how we were going to change the paradigm or whatever. I'd scooted down in my seat, I didn't want him to notice me, but he did. His eyes locked on mine, and his voice caught in his throat. He sort of played it off with a little cough sort of thing, and looked at his notes.

"Where was I?" he mumbled, then he rallied and carried on with his speech.

I didn't pay much attention to the rest of the speech. I just concentrated on not being noticed. At the end of the speech, the management said Leo was coming around to meet us all. Joy.

We filed out of the meeting room and headed back to our desks.

About thirty minutes later, our boss, Sam, brought Leo around, introducing him to the staff.

Emily said "hi," and shook his hand demurely, and when he got to me, he said "hello Sue."

Sam looked confused. I smiled at Leo nervously, and shook his hand.

"We met at the casino," Leo told Sam, moving on.

Emily shot me a look, and when we were back at our desks, came over.

"You've fucked him, haven't you?"

I bit my bottom lip, like I tend to do when I'm uncomfortable. I nodded.

"I'm sure you'll be fine when they start handing out pink slips," she said with a grin.

"I'm not sure I will," I said. "I don't want to be his paid whore."

Emily was just heading back to her desk when Sam scuttled over to our area.

"Sue," he said, "Leo's new to the area, and I thought it would be nice if you'd show him around a bit. Take him to dinner tonight, that would be nice."

"Eh," I said, "I think I have plans. I'll have to run it past Dave."

"Leo said if necessary you could bring him. I'm sure he'd like to make some friends if he's going to be working here for a while."

Fuck. Bringing Dave into this could only make things worse. I could see Emily giving me a knowing look.

"I'll see," I said.

"Well," he said, "I told him you'd go and let him know, so call Dave, then you can make arrangements."

He stood there. Waiting. Fuck, I was going to have to get Dave involved.

I picked up my phone and called Dave. Quickly, I explained that a big boss was in town and that he wanted to meet with me that evening and talk about work and the area and stuff.

"Tell him he's invited," Sam said.

"And you're invited," I said.

Dave seemed wary, but he said even though he'd be able to meet us, it'd be quite late. I told him I loved him, and hung up.

"Right," said Sam, "Let's go and tell Leo."

What, now? And with him? Fine. I got up and followed Sam to the office they'd given Leo.

There was a note on the door saying to knock and wait to be asked to enter. Sam knocked on the door, and I heard Leo's muffled voice saying "just a moment."

The door opened, and Leo beamed out at me.

"Come in Sue," he said. "Thanks, Sam, I'll let you know if I need anything else."

I entered, and he closed the door behind me.

"What's with the note on the door?" I asked him.

He walked past me, motioning for me to sit down and sat behind the desk.

"I'm working on some confidential stuff that I need to put away. I know this is awkward," he said, "bearing in mind our... history?"

"Yeah," I said, "I figure I should probably find another job."

I must have looked as unhappy as I felt.

"Oh no," he said, "it's not a definite thing that the... merger... goes through. And if it does, I doubt I'll be here very often. If at all."

"Even so..." I started.

"Let's just have fun and see what happens. I'm really looking forward to meeting your husband."

"Ah," I said, "about that. He can't get here until later, so I was thinking I'd go home and get ready for the evening."

"Nonsense," he said, "we could go back to the bar in my hotel and pregame."

He looked at me, up and down.

"What have you got on under that," he said, gesturing at my skirt and blouse.

"My work stuff, tights," I said.

"Show me?" he said.

"This skirt is too tight to pull up," I told him.

"Uh," he said, "we're going to need to go shopping and get you something nicer to wear then. We have time, apparently."

I wasn't really sure what was going to happen next.

"Go back to work," he said, "and we'll meet here at the end of your day, OK?

I nodded, got up and headed back to my desk, closing Leo's door behind me.

When I got back to my desk, Emily came over.

"That didn't take long," she said, grinning at me. "You give good suck."

"I didn't blow him," I hissed at her.

"Oh," she said, "that's tonight?"

I shook my head. "C'mon, we have work to do."

"Fine," Emily said, and went back to her desk.

The rest of the day dragged past, and at the end of it, Emily and I packed up and headed towards the door. We stopped when we got there, and Emily said, with a wicked grin, "enjoy dinner. On your knees."

I sighed and left her and headed upstairs, her waving at me enthusiastically. Thanks, you're not helping.

Upstairs, I tapped on Leo's door. He called out "coming," then opened the door. His face brightened up when he saw me.

"Sue," he said, cheerfully, "just give me a minute."

I followed him in, and he closed his laptop. I watched him put it in his bag and collect his other stuff up.

"Let's go," he said. "We can take my car, then Dave can drop you back later or something."

We walked down and dropped my work stuff off in my car, then walked to his car. Leo opened my door to let me in like a gentleman. He hurried around to the driver's side, and in no time we were moving.

"It's just up here," he said.

I pointed out a couple of local stores, and just talked mindlessly about the area as we drove. I knew he didn't really care, but I kept up the pretense that we were doing what everybody but Emily thought we were doing.

We parked in the hotel parking lot, and walked to reception.

"How about I leave you here while I drop my stuff," Leo said, "otherwise if you come up, we might miss your husband."

"Um, OK," I said, and pointed at a sofa with a coffee table in front of it. "I'll be over there."

I sat and futzed with my phone for a few minutes until Leo appeared standing over me. I put my phone in my pocket.

"OK, boss, where now?"

"Well," he said, "there's a lingerie place not far from here, so we should start there, eh?"

I got up and he took my hand, which I thought was cute, and guided me out to the street. We walked fairly quickly to a classy looking women's clothing shop, and Leo led me in there. I'd never been in there before, and the outfits towards the front looked really stylish.

We were working our way towards the back when a sales lady noticed us. She waved from the register and started walking towards us.

"Hi," she said, "is there anything specific you're looking for?"

"Lingerie," said Leo, "I think Sue needs something sexy to wear."

I felt myself blushing at this. I really don't know why.

"This way, sir," the lady said, ushering us towards their lingerie section that we'd been heading towards anyway. I noticed that she'd addressed him, rather than me.

We got to the racks of underwear, and the sales lady asked "did you have anything in mind?"

"Something small and sexy, and I reckon in black," Leo said.

"Tops and bottoms, stockings? Garter belt?"

"I don't think we need stockings."

"I think I'm a bit pale for bare legs with this skirt," I said. It was a mid to dark gray, and my skin is very pale.

"Hmm," he said, "what about opaque black thigh highs? Oh, and a push-up bra?"

She looked at me critically, then went and collected a couple of items.

"Here you go," she said, handing them to Leo.

He looked at them, and said "sure, you want to try these on?"

"I thought we could just go back to the hotel and I'll put them on," I said.

"Nah, try 'em on," he said.

I took them from him, handed him my bag and the lady pointed towards their changing rooms. I headed that way, and Leo came with me.

"Come on," he said to the sales lady, "I'm sure we'd like your opinion too."

The three of us got to the changing room and I pulled the curtain back. I went in, taking off my jacket and hanging it with the underwear on the hook, and turned to close the curtain. Leo was holding the curtain open, and I figured I was changing in front of them.

I unbuttoned my blouse, untucking it from my skirt, and draped it on the bench along the wall.

I took a deep breath and, still facing the wall, reached behind me and unhooked my bra, dropping it with my blouse. I went to pick up the bra, but Leo said "not yet."

Fine. I unzipped my skirt, wiggling it over my bum and sliding it down my legs. I stepped out of it and it joined the blouse and bra on the bench.

"That is dull," Leo said, as I started sliding my pantyhose down my legs.

I kicked my low heeled shoes off and trod my feet out of them, then hooked my thumbs in my panties and slid those down and stepped out of them. I picked them up and dropped them on the blouse.

"Let's see you first," Leo said, so I turned to face them and held my arms apart for a few seconds.

I turned back to the items hanging on the wall. The first one was the thong, and I unhooked it from the hanger and stepped into it. I brought it all the way up, and settled it on me. It was tiny, and the hair from my little landing strip peeked out from the top.

"Turn around," Leo said, and I turned to face them.

"No, the other way... I want to see it up your ass."

I kept going until my back was to them.

"Bent over," Leo said. I bent forward, keeping my knees locked. I felt my tits falling away from me and dangling down.

Leo, I'm assuming, grabbed my bum, holding my cheeks apart.

"Hold it like this," he said.

I reached back, holding my bum cheeks apart while trying to keep my balance. Leo arranged the strap between my cheeks, and centered it on the waistband. I could feel the strap against my bumhole.

"OK," he said.

I let go and stood up, turning to grab the bra. I pulled it around my back, hooking it in front of me, then turned it around and put my arms through the straps.

The sales lady came and fussed with the straps, then ran her fingers under the cups, feeling my tits.

"That's the right size," she said, stepping back.

I looked down and they looked huge, as they were being pushed up and out.

"I like that," Leo said.

I picked up the stockings, and rolled them up my legs. I'm used to sheer stockings, so these looked a bit odd to me. The sales lady came and fussed with the lacy tops, then stepped back.

"That's great," Leo said. "We'll take them."

I reached around to unhook the bra, but Leo said "she'll wear them out."

Well okay then. I went through my clothing and picked up my blouse. Buttoning it up, it had that stretched shirt look between my tits where the buttons were straining against the thing.

I put my skirt on and pulled it up, tucked my blouse into it and zipped it up.

I put my shoes on, and picked up my jacket, underwear and hose. I took my bag from Leo, and stuffed the unneeded underthings into it, while he handed the sales lady his credit card. She headed off to the register.

"You don't need to pay," I told him.

"It's my treat," he said.

As we walked to the register, I caught myself in the mirror. You could easily make out the bra under my white blouse, so I put my jacket back on.

Leo retrieved his card, signed the slip and thanked the sales lady. I smiled at her, and she sort of just looked at me, and we left.

"Where now?" I asked him.

"Shoes," he said, taking my hand again. "Those are too practical."

A few stores up there was a shoe store, and we went in. Women's shoes took up way more than half of the floor space. We walked past the sports shoes and over to the more formal shoes.

"I was thinking some high heels, maybe something cloth or suede to match your stockings?" Leo said, and I went to my size section and started looking.

I was shuffling through the options on the top of the cabinets holding the shoes boxes when a young guy with a name tag I immediately forgot came over.

"Can I help you ma'am?"

"We're looking for a platform spike heel with a peep toe and an ankle strap in a finish to match her stockings," Leo told him.

"I think we have just the thing," he said and scuttled off.

It looked like they had some items not on display.

Leo pointed to a chair, and I sat down to wait, dropping my bag by my side. The guy came back with a box, and pulled one of the fitting stools over in front of my chair. He lifted my foot onto the platform, and gently took my shoe off. He held my leg, low on the calf, while he opened the box and took a shoe out. It was a black velvet platform, and he placed it on my foot, doing up the little strap by my ankle. He squeezed around the heel and toe.

"Does that fit OK?" he asked.

I nodded. It looked great. Maybe a little strange, as with the opaque stockings, you couldn't immediately see where the stocking ended and the shoe started.

He put my foot down on the floor and went through the process again with the other foot.

Finally Leo came and helped me stand up. The guy was sat there, looking up at me. Carefully, I walked to the end of the aisle, turned around and walked back to them. I was as tall as Leo now, with the extra height from the platform sole.

"Doesn't that make her calves look great?" Leo asked the sales guy.

He looked down at my legs.

"Go ahead, feel them," Leo told him.

I concentrated on Leo while the sales guy ran his hands up and down my calves.

"And her ass, doesn't it look nice and taut?"

The guy looked up at Leo, and Leo nodded. He ran his hands up the back of my legs to my bum, squeezing it. He sat with his face level with my waist, looking at Leo while feeling me up.

"Splendid," Leo said, "we'll take them. And she'll wear them out."

"Let me get these," I said, bending at the waist to tease the guy and reaching to pick up my bag.

"Nonsense," he said, "these are for me to enjoy."

The sales guy put my old shoes in the box for the new shoes, and carried it over to the register. Leo and I followed him, me walking a little carefully as I got used to my new shoes.

Leo took the bag with my old shoes in it, and the receipt, thanked the sales guy and we left.

As we left the store, I checked the time on my phone.

"Dave shouldn't be too much longer," I told Leo. "Where did you want to meet up?"

"Let's go and see if your friend Jody is around," he said, pointing up towards the restaurant.

I texted Dave to say where we'd be. Leo took my hand and we headed up there. I wasn't sure if I wanted Jody, the waitress who's seen me nearly naked, watched me pee and blow Leo, to be there to be honest.

Still, when we got there I let him lead me in. It was quiet in there - nobody was eating yet, and the hostess came over.

"Table for two?" she said, smiling.

I smiled back, a little uncomfortably, and Leo said "table for three tonight, please. Somewhere discrete."

She led us to the same table at the back.

"Am I joining you?" she said with a grin.

"Make that four, if that's the case," he said, smiling back at her, "but Sue's husband is joining us tonight."

I sat down and shuffled around the seat towards the back, and watched Leo do the same.

A waitress we didn't know came back with three menus and sets of silverware. I guessed Jody wasn't there today.

"Can I get you two something to drink?"

She looked me over, assessing me.

"Gin and tonics," Leo said, "two, please."

She nodded and went to get our drinks.

"We should get you ready for your husband," Leo said.

"How so?"

"Well, I think he's going to like your new underwear for a start."

"Uh huh," I said.

"Why don't you take off your jacket?"

I took off my jacket and put it on the seat next to me. You could see the outline of the black bra through my blouse.

"That button's doing a lot of work, don't you think?" Leo said, looking at the one between my tits.

It did look under a lot of strain. Leo reached over and undid it and the blouse popped apart.

"Well that just looks silly."

He undid all the buttons above the one he'd already undone, up to my neck. The new bra gave me much more cleavage than I was used to.

"Here you are," said the waitress, dropping off our drinks and disappearing.

"Let's pull your skirt up a bit so I can see your panties," Leo said.

"It's not that kind of skirt," I told him, "it's too tight to get past my hips."

"I guess we'll need to lose the skirt then."

I nodded and leaned forward so I could undo my skirt. I wiggled from side to side and Leo helped me slide my skirt down so I could take it off and put it with my jacket.

Leo was looking at the menu.

"So what are we having?"

"I thought we'd have the taco salad," he said.

"Fine."

I glanced up at the opening front door and saw Dave come in.

"There's Dave," I told Leo, waving towards the door.

Leo got up and shook hands with Dave when he got to us.

"So you're one of the guys who's been fucking my wife," Dave said, grinning.

"So you're the guy who's been letting me fuck his wife," Leo said.

At least they were hitting it off well enough. Dave slid in next to me, so I was between them.

"Where's your skirt?"

"Oh," said Leo, "we got her some new underwear. Let's show him."

He "helped" me by undoing the remaining buttons on my blouse.

Leo pulled one side of my blouse towards him, and Dave pulled the other towards him, letting them see my underwear.

"Ahem," said the waitress.

We all looked up at her. She had an amused expression on her face.

"We're a... discrete place, but if anybody complains... anyway. Would you like anything to drink?"

"Uh, I'll have a Coke," Dave said.

She headed off.

"So this is where you came last night?" Dave asked.

"Yup," I said.

"And is that that waitress?"

"Nope," I said, "I guess she's not working tonight."

I felt Leo's hand on my thigh, up where my stocking ended. He started stroking my skin.

I looked down at his hand. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Dave looking down at Leo's hand.

"Is this OK?" Leo asked him. Him, not me, I noticed.

"Of course," Dave said. "You and her was my idea."

"Really?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, I left her alone at the casino bar to see what happened. When I saw you join her at the bar, I texted her to say she should fuck you."

"Really?" Leo asked, glancing at me.

"Yeah," Dave said.

I nodded, looking down. I felt a little embarrassed.

"That's cool," Leo said, sliding his hand higher up my leg.

12