Sugar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," I repeated, holding her tight to me.

"But you could never treat me like that," she said, snuggling into me. "You're the most gentle man I've ever met. You're my knight in shining armor. That's what your ex doesn't understand."

----

Amber's talk about her white knight got me thinking if I could do anything to help her with Kathy. But I couldn't think of anything useful.

Kathy continued to pick on Amber's weekly papers, giving C's every time. I had been reading Amber's papers and I thought they were extremely insightful, but Kathy's feedback showed extreme criticism and unnecessary harshness. Amber was further discouraged when she talked to the other students in the class and realized it was now really only her who was getting this treatment; anyone who'd gotten poor grades at first had improved, rising to the challenge, but Amber was the only one still getting docked for insignificant things.

So I visited Kathy one afternoon, after her last class of the day. "Sam," she said unhappily. "Have you come to return the old tests?"

"This needs to end, Kathy. She's not doing anything wrong. If you're upset at me, be upset at me."

"Are you trying to tell me that little hussy isn't sleeping with my husband?"

"I'm not your husband. You left me, remember?"

"And I'm admitting my mistake," she said. "There. Are you happy?"

"Why would that make me happy? I know you made a mistake. You're the only one who didn't see it." I paused, then added, "Even David knew you're the one who screwed it up."

That got her attention. "You've spoken with David?"

"Yes. I've been talking to him. I've seen him a few times too."

Kathy looked down. "He hasn't spoken to me at all. I... I didn't realize how angry he'd be."

"He was angry at me too, but he's working past it."

Kathy straightened up. "Maybe you could ask him if he's willing to talk to me."

"I can ask. I can't guarantee he'll agree."

"Just ask, then. Maybe... maybe we can go back to being a family."

I shook my head. "We'll never be a family again. Not like before."

"So you are sleeping with her."

I spoke carefully. "She's my tenant, Kathy. And even if I was, it wouldn't be your business. You threw away any rights you had to my personal life." She said nothing. "Now, what can I do to get you to lay off Amber?"

----

"No. I'm not ready for that. I don't know that I ever will be."

"Please, David. A favor for me?"

"I don't owe you any favors." David was adamant that he didn't want to talk to his mother, let alone meet her in person. "Why are you asking, anyway?"

"She wants to meet you, and in exchange she'll stop treating Amber like shit." I laid it all out there.

"You really are into this girl, aren't you?"

"Yes. Fine, I'm into her. Can you please at least think about it?"

He sighed into the phone. "Maybe. But if I decide to do it, and that's still a big if, you're coming too."

"Fine."

Amber sat nearby as I talked to my son. When we were done, she asked, "He's not going to do it, is he?"

I shook his head. "Probably not. He'd have to have a big reason to open that Pandora's box."

Amber looked pensive, then suddenly grinned. "I think I can help with that."

----

Unbeknownst to me, Amber had been talking to Fallon about her relationship with David. They hadn't slept together, but were apparently on the cusp. Amber convinced Fallon, who told David, if he met his mother, they'd spend the night together. And Amber convinced me to pay for a weekend at a nearby resort, to make it special. I never thought I'd ever be that involved with my son's sex life.

So David and I met with Kathy. David was still upset with his mother, and Kathy acknowledged it. She told him she knew she'd screwed up, and was regretting it. Our family would never be whole again, but she wanted to still be a part of David's life, even if she couldn't be part of mine. David accepted her request, and let her know it would take time.

Then David left for a weekend getaway. I never asked how it went; that would be rude. But Fallon told Amber, who wanted to tell me, but I plugged my ears. I didn't need to know how my son was in the bedroom. I would just operate on the assumption that Fallon was satisfied.

It was weird, upon retrospect, that my son and I were having sex with girls around the same age, and who were friends. After that weekend, I swear Fallon looked at me differently, as if she was using me to estimate what David would look like when he was older.

So, as you can see, this was all Amber's fault. If she hadn't been a history major, and needed to take this particular class, I wouldn't have had to deal with my ex-wife and find out about my son's sex life.

----

EPILOGUE

Okay, so this last part is one hundred percent my fault.

By this point, I had fully accepted the role of sugar daddy. I had taken in a smoking hot 21-year-old girl who was a sophomore at the nearby university. That turned into giving her free rent, buying a car for her use, and taking her to a beach resort. In return, she had started out giving me fantastic blowjobs, and now we were fucking pretty regularly.

Spring had arrived, and I was grateful. Amber's outfits reflected the returning warmth. Which is another way of saying she was showing more skin.

Not that she wasn't showing me her skin anyways. She was sleeping in my bed every night by this time, and we were getting each other off most nights.

But with spring also came the end of the school year. It was on my mind, and I suspected it was on hers as well, but we hadn't yet discussed it. Our arrangement had originally been for the school year. What would happen afterwards?

Amber and I celebrated her birthday in April. I took her shopping as her present. I had told her to limit her spending to $500, but I knew I'd be easily convinced to go past that. But this was the first time I'd be shopping with her, as I'd previously just given her money and told her to go.

The looks we got varied. Some of the salespeople thought I was her father. One such clerk noted how she wished she had a dad like me, as Amber tried on a few fun dresses. I just smiled and took the compliment.

Others were more suspicious of our relationship. They kept a close eye on us. I wish I could say Amber slipped me into a dressing room and let me watch her try on lingerie, followed by a hot blowjob, but I think the salespeople were watching too closely. It didn't matter, as Amber modeled everything for me at home anyway.

----

Final exams were in early May. Amber studied her cute little ass off, and got straight A's in every class except one: Modern American Literature. My ex-wife Kathy was the professor of that class, and she'd picked on Amber early on in the semester. Even though she let up on Amber after midterms, the damage was done. Amber got her first B since she turned her life around by returning to school.

Kathy did talk to me one more time, just before finals. She had only returned to cover the semester for the literature professor who was on sabbatical. She was leaving town again, and likely wouldn't return. She had accepted a job at a different university in the next state. Despite the frustrations between us, I wished her well.

----

As finals wrapped up, we had David and Fallon over for a cookout lunch. Fallon wanted to say goodbye for the summer. She was moving back to her parents' house, but would return in the fall. She and David said they would still visit each other, but they were going to take a break for the summer, and reevaluate when she came back for class.

That night, Amber and I had an awkward dinner. "So, the semester is over," she said. She looked a little somber.

"Yup," I responded. "I, uh, I'm not sure what your plans were... but I'd like it if you stayed. That is, if you wanted to."

Amber suddenly heaved a great sigh. "Oh, thank God. I thought you were going to kick me out."

"Hell no! I thought you wanted to leave me!"

She got up from her seat and sat in my lap. "Of course not. I love it here, and I..." she stopped abruptly, eyes huge.

We both knew what she almost said. We hadn't used that word. Eight months living together, six months of sexual fun, and we'd danced around it the whole time.

"It's okay. I love you," I said. I said it first.

"I love you too," she said, and kissed me. "You don't care about the age difference? What people will think?"

"Not really. Do you?"

"Before I met you, I would have cared," she answered honestly. "But it's you. And I don't care about that anymore."

I picked her up into my arms and took her to the bedroom. Neither of us was hungry anymore, not for food. That night, we made love. We had always referred to it before as sex, or intercourse, or fucking. This was different. We made love passionately.

There was no more rental arrangement. There were no more limitations. Boundaries were smashed to bits. All that mattered was love.

----

Two years later, Amber was graduating. David sat with me at the commencement ceremony. He and Fallon never got back together, but we'd both stayed friends with her. And he was finally getting used to Amber being my girlfriend.

When the graduates marched in, I located Amber and pointed her out to David. She looked cute in her long robe, her cap with the little tassel hanging from one side, the biggest smile on her face, and the slightest belly bump. I told David the good news. Our son, Arthur Samuel, would be due in November. David rolled his eyes but smiled anyway. "Took you long enough."

Like I said, it was all my fault. If I hadn't told her I loved her, we wouldn't be the happiest we'd ever been.

----

THE END

----

12