Sugar Plums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alli gazed at him and with all sincerity said, "Nick, I'm sorry for what happened. It wasn't cool. It's just that Emmy is so...so-"

"Sexy?" he interjected. "Special? I know. It's one reason I married her. But you two, you two no more, is that understood?"

Emily looked defiant with a furrowed brow.

He clarified. "I mean you two can remain friends but no meeting alone and shit."

They nodded in agreement. Nick walked away from Allison to sit on the foot of the bed.

He looked up at his wife's friend.

He gruffly said, "Take off your top."

She didn't hesitate to lift it up and over her head. For the first time, he got a good look at her boobs with their ghostly pale areolas and hard and erect pale pink bud nipples. He reached out to them, pinching them and using them to pull her into him until her legs rubbed against the insides of his spread thighs. He nuzzled his face in the hollow of her ribcage, above her taut belly, breathing in her freshly washed scent. He kissed her skin as she steadied herself by placing her hands on his shoulders. His hands drifted down over her hips and around her to squeeze her flannel covered butt cheeks. He looked up at her face.

"Take off your bottoms," he gruffly said.

She took a step back and out of his grasp to pull them down. There was no hesitation as she stepped out of them to stand before him in a skimpy pink thong. He stood to remove his shirt and pulled down his pajama bottoms. His hard-on sprang forward, luridly pointing at her crotch. Taking her hand, he pulled her down upon the bed with him, rolling her beneath him as he positioned himself between her now spread legs.

Propped above her on his elbows, as he gazed into her gorgeous eyes, he said, "No more licky licky with my wife."

"Okay."

"Answer me with 'yes sir, I promise."

"Yes, sir, I promise."

He wanted to kiss her but remembered Emily's demand. He looked over to see Emily still in the chair, with her hand in her panties slowly stroking her clit as her eyes remained glued upon them. The little minx was going to get off one way or another. With his hard rod in one hand, he prodded Allison's slick velvety fold and stuck it into her tightness. She gasped from the penetration and drew up her knees as he inched himself further and further inside her. Her tightness felt amazing but again, his mind returned to Alli giving Em head. He withdrew from Allison, grabbed her by the hair and lugged her off the bed and over to Emily to shove her face in Emily's crotch.

He said, "Now kiss Emmy's pussy goodbye."

Emily pulled her panties aside to expose her engorged clit. Allison kissed it first before licking it causing Emily to moan and squirm in the chair. Nick entered Allison from behind with a forceful plunging stab of his hardened fleshy rod. He pumped her hard, hanging on to her hips as she ate Emily's pussy. Emily's hand went onto her head, holding her head there as she rubbed her pussy on her face. Between his shaft going in and out of the moist slit beneath Alli's ass and Emily's lust filled face, Nick was quickly edging to an orgasm. He wanted so badly to cum inside Emily.

Nick grabbed a fistful of Allison's hair and pulled it back, forcing her face off of Emily's snatch. He maneuvered her away from Emily before withdrawing from her and she crumpled to the floor upon his release. He hauled Emily off the chair and took a seat upon it. With his hands on Emily hips, he guided her snatch over his hard-on. She straddled him, took his hard shaft in one hand, pulled her skimpy string bikini panties aside with the other and lowered her slippery wet pussy upon him. They sighed from the pleasure as he penetrated her. She began to ride him, bouncing up and own upon him while looking into his eyes.

"I love your cunt," he grunted. "Love it."

"Ohh," she moaned, running her hands through her hair as she pleasured herself upon him. "Oooooh, I'm going to cum."

"Cum with me, baby. Cum with me."

Still on the floor, Allison watched as they came together, happily joined by the genitals with their heads thrown back in the chair.

With cum oozing from between them, she dismounted with a sloppy pop. She crawled beneath the sheets, huffing and puffing to plop in face down. Holding his sticky junk in his hands, he got up and staggered to the bed and joined her. He laid on his back, catching his breath and watched Allison haul herself up off the floor. She stood there, looking at him with unsure eyes, wondering what she should do next and he answered by flipping open a corner of the bedcovers as an invitation to join them. She did, crawling beside him and covering herself against the cool air pressing through the frosty window. Emily reached for a sugar plum and popped it in her mouth. She reached for another which she dangled over Nick's lips until he opened his mouth and she dropped it in. She picked up a third and reaching over Nick's chest, let it fall into Allison's waiting mouth. Chewing on his sweet, with his wife and another woman on either side of him in his bed, Nick felt oddly satisfied. With the taste of her sugar plum on his tongue, he fell asleep feeling like a king.

12