Sugaring: Mai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wetness soaked her, an unexpectedly strong reaction to this unpredictable partner. With sudden impatience Mai wriggled free. As Vince watched, confused, she practically tore at her skirt. The fastener yielded to her. In a heartbeat the tiny skirt dropped to the carpet of their suite. Her shyness, her reserve, had melted away. Only her desire remained.

Vince reached for her, but Mai leaned away. Her eyes were locked onto his organ, poorly concealed beneath layers of fabric. Understanding, he loosened his belt, tugged down his pants, and as she looked on, wriggled free of his boxers. Mai's curiosity about his size had been answered.

It couldn't be right. Mai had expected him to be larger than either of her previous boyfriends. The man was quite a bit taller, and probably outweighed them by more than thirty kilos. But what hung between Vince's legs looked more the size of a foot to her. The pale organ was thick at the base and seemed to swell somewhat toward the center. The head was fat and proud, eager.

No way, she thought.

***

The girl's reaction to his erection wasn't exactly what Vince had hoped for. Previous girlfriends mostly commented favorably. A few expressed surprise. One woman less than half a year earlier had told Vince his cock was the largest she had ever seen. Not twenty minutes later he had buried it in her with little difficulty. It was a source of quiet pride without a downside. Until now.

Mai's eyes opened wide as the petite young woman stepped back. Undressing her had been like unwrapping a gift, revealing her tiny but sweet body. Full breasts, a round butt, and deliciously soft skin enticed him. What's more, her responsiveness to his attentions promised a welcoming partner. Only a pair of skimpy panties remained. He ached to ease them past her hips, lie her down, and open her. Would he even be allowed?

Vince took a cautious step forward. Mai, eyes fixed on his cock, took a step back. Another impasse. If he wanted to continue he'd have to redirect her attention.

"Here." Vince darted to the bathroom to wrap himself in a towel. Mai studied him quizzically but, with his organ concealed, allowed him to approach her once more. He laid her back, and although her fingers hovered near his nervously, allowed him to slip off her panties. He would use all of his skill.

Kneeling at the edge of the bed, Vince raised Mai's leg. He kissed her ankle. Pressing his face close, he took in her scent. What gave her skin such implausible softness? Something floral. He kissed again, lower, and pressed his tongue against the tender inside of her knee. The girl stirred. Keeping his tongue pressed wet and flat, he licked in a circle before easing lower. The softness of her thigh greeted him, forbidden, yet welcoming.

Lower still. With a slight exhalation, Vince brushed his face across Mai's neatly trimmed bush. She wasn't shaved bare, but the young woman obviously had given some attention to grooming. Continuing, he kissed her other thigh as she wriggled. Down now, with purpose. Vince slid his slick tongue across the top of her opening, teasing her clit. He inhaled Mai's scent. The Vietnamese girl gasped and twisted beneath him.

***

Mai groaned, long and low. Her vagina swam with pleasure as the man's skilled tongue circled, probed, and licked. Vince's strong hands held her in place, paws against her little body. She lay back, submitting and revelling.

The roller coaster of an evening made Mai's head swim. She had started the evening, a lonely metro ride into town, with trepidation and resignation. Vince, she was sure, was a nice enough man. He wouldn't hurt her or take advantage. Still, their age difference was troubling. At best, their relationship would be a dead end. They would never date, marry, or raise children. Her family would never even know of him. Seeing him as she walked into the room had only cemented that certainty. Then came the dance, followed by his gentle, irresistible undressing. The arousal he had unlocked in her was deep and intense. She would, she knew, give herself to him completely. Even the gift he offered faded in her mind. She thought only of release.

But now, cock and tongue ruled her. One was fear inducing, an organ of daunting size. The other a skilled, relentless explorer of her body, her slit. She shuddered, intoxicated by his touch, yet fearful of what ultimately she must face. She trembled.

A finger found her. Unnoticed at first, its gentle pressure against her slit was lost in the swirl of ecstasy, but a side to side movement announced it, as Vince carefully sought her center. The man's tongue had already soaked her, but now the finger found a deeper slickness. He was so cautious, pushing only as far as the growing wetness allowed. Like a flower unfolding, Mai's body slowly welcomed him. With an almost imperceptible circular motion he opened her, advancing until his finger was sheathed in her flesh.

It was heavenly. Vince relentlessly tongued her clit, circling it, while deep inside her his finger twisted and explored. Warmth and ecstasy shot through her as she gasped out her pleasure.

"Oh, ooooh," she cried softly. "Please... yes. Oh!" Vince held her tightly with his free hand, but still Mai wriggled against him. "Ooooooh."

Still gently, the man slowly twisted his hand until his finger could hook up into her. With a practiced motion, Vince probed her g-spot. A spike of hot bliss shot into her, potent and undeniable. The American seemed to understand her body better than she herself, his tongue and fingers a blur of attention that dragged her to the edge.

***

The little tremble was like a purr. Mai quivered, accompanied by a slow intake and release of breath. The response was unique and erotic. She was amazing.

Vince focused solely on his lover. Attentive to her reaction, he carefully tongued and probed her slit. When she tensed he backed off, withdrawing his finger a bit while he kissed her thigh. When Mai relaxed he would again resume his attentions, pushing his finger into her slick depths while circling or sucking her clit. Her small gasp when he found her g-spot was achingly sexy.

She was close. Mai wriggled and bucked beneath him, her small cries of pleasure more frequent, less coherent. Vince slowed, dragging the moment out, savoring the control he held over the girl, sharing in her pleasure. He preferred making his partners cum first, watching them as they surrendered to ecstasy. After, he could pursue his own release without guilt, succumbing to the grip of pleasure without worry.

But would that be wise? Vince had caught the look of apprehension in Mai's eyes when she saw his erection. Once sated she would have little reason to open herself to him. Against his instincts he slowed and withdrew. Mai panted and trembled.

With the Vietnamese girl eyeing him, Vince doffed the towel and quickly unrolled a condom onto his swollen rod. Mai pushed herself up on her arms, eyes lit with concern.

"I want to make love to you," Vince said. A note of huskiness darkened his voice. Bringing her so close had turned him on. Rarely had he been so ready.

Mai just stared at him, her gaze switching between his eyes and his cock. Nothing in her suggested outright willingness, but neither did she demonstrate the same fear as before. She was torn.

Waiting wouldn't help. Approaching her, Vince parted Mai's legs once more, and with his other hand slid his cock against her damp slit. He was careful to touch her only with the center of his organ, keeping the head free. When Vince repeated the motion, Mai opened her mouth as if to object.

"I, oh..." she whispered, but after, fell silent. Her eyes had fixed on Vince's cock as he slid it slowly across her most sensitive spots. Her hips wriggled.

Vince exercised the utmost care. Through the condom he felt little of the girl's wetness, but the sight of Mai open before him was encouragement enough. Her lips parted under the pressure. With each stroke it became more and more difficult for Vince to resist the urge to enter her. Finally, his arousal approaching its peak, he dared to push the head against her opening. He paused.

Mai's hand fluttered forward to press against his hip. Then, unexpectedly, she seemed to yield. As the Vietnamese girl stared at him with wide, worried eyes her hand fell away. She was open to him.

Wasting no time, Vince proceeded. With a series of gentle but insistent presses, he gradually worked the tip of his cock into Mai's slick but tight pussy. He watched her carefully. When she flinched he would ease, but only briefly before resuming.

The effort was maddeningly slow. Vince ached to bury himself in the girl, but her narrow pussy seemed almost to fight back. His cock was too fat, and her pussy, wet as it was, too small. Mai winced again. If he pained her too many times she would end their date. Desperate for a more comfortable angle, he turned his body to enter her more from the side. Holding her leg against him, he probed again.

***

She should never have let things get this far, Mai knew. As soon as she had seen the girth of Vince's cock she should have stopped him. Now she found herself naked and helpless beneath him, held in place by controlling hands. If she tried to dissuade him would he comply? Would he even hear her through his lust?

Vince pushed, the bulging head of his cock parting her lips. Mai flicked her hand to dissuade him. She stopped. Instead of hurting her, the insistent organ slid farther than before. Mai stared in disbelief as Vince pulled free, then pushed again. His cock was slick with her desire. He was taking her. She was welcoming him.

Their eyes locked together. His expression was a mask of barely contained lust, his eyes no more than slits through which he monitored her reaction. Vince's hips seemed to move of their own accord, demanding and hungry, driving his cock ever deeper. His mouth was open, his breath ragged. The man wouldn't stop now. He would devour her.

"Ooooh," she moaned. Flashes of pain clashed with sparks of pleasure. Far from being troubled, Mai found herself aroused. Never had she been handled so confidently by a lover.

Vince responded in kind. "Ahhhhhhhhh," he gasped. "Oh Mai, you're so beautiful! So sweet."

Mai turned her gaze downward. Briefly, Vince withdrew entirely, his cock bobbing in the suite's restrained lighting. It was impossible, she thought. The man's organ to her seemed huge, larger surely than her body could handle. Glistening with her juices, it seemed alive. And yet, here she lay, accepting ever more of him into her depths. She closed her eyes.

He took her again. Gingerly, Vince eased her leg down. Mai now lay on her side, her legs together and curled slightly inward. With one hand pressed on her thigh, and his other on her upper arm, he controlled her. Insistently, but not without tenderness, he probed her. Their bodies collided and merged.

***

It was Vince's fantasy made real. The petite beauty lay curled before him, submissive and welcoming. Moving cautiously still, the older man explored her depths. With her legs together now, Mai's pussy was exquisitely snug, barely able to accommodate him. Vince took it slow. He would pull out almost entirely to tease her clit, then ease back in for several deeper strokes. It was heavenly.

"Unh," he groaned. "You're so sweet, Mai. So wet for me."

"Oh," Mai said softly. "So big, really," she said, breath heavy.

Yet she remained compliant. Vince stroked her silken skin, running his hands over her thighs, down the center of her back. Her hair was a wild tangle, inviting and soft. Almost imperceptibly he picked up speed.

"Your little body," Vince said. He cupped, fondled, and squeezed a breast, his fingers lingering to pinch her nipple. A small shudder ran through the girl.

"Yes. Like that," she said. Mai's hand sought her clit.

The two slid together. Mai required no encouragement, welcoming Vince with subtle movements, pushing back as he drove forward, or wriggling her hips when the older man was deep inside of her. The purr-like tremble Vince had noticed earlier returned. The pair were bourne along the ever-stronger currents of desire.

Vince was in the zone. Especially wearing the condom, he could maintain the slow pace indefinitely. Only Mai's cries of pleasure and the sight of her sweet body tugged him further along. He would turn the corner, but not before he had thoroughly enjoyed the encounter, burning it into his memory. He dared a glance at the clock. Vince prided himself in his staying power. Already he had been pumping the girl for more than five minutes.

"It's so nice right now," Vince panted. "You feel amazing on my dick." His earlier caution was eroding.

"I... I want different," Mai said. Surprising Vince, the Vietnamese girl rolled forward. His cock slipped free.

***

Mai could have cum, she knew. The discomfort she had felt at the man's first penetrations had gradually faded, leaving little but the pleasure of being stretched and taken. His hands on her body were assertive but kind. With her fingers free to dance over her clit Mai quickly brought herself along, then slowed. It didn't feel quite right. They were so remote, not as lovers should be. Behind and above her as he was, Mai couldn't see Vince's reactions, watch the play of muscles along his torso and chest. Their coupling was pleasurable, but not intimate.

The older man's confusion was evident. Mai rolled away, herself not entirely sure what she intended. Vince was kneeling on the bed, his cock slick with her desire and bobbing eagerly. A fine sheen of perspiration showed on his shoulders.

"Can you... your back?" she asked, hesitantly.

Understanding, Vince lay back, his organ slapping askew onto his stomach. Again, Mai was startled by the size of the thing. Had it really been inside of her? Uncaring, she crawled atop the American, and in a moment lowered herself back onto his menacing cock. She groaned.

"Oh Vince," she gasped. "Like this. I like it."

Mai lay forward, pressing herself against the older man. Tall as he was, she could barely reach him for a kiss. Their lips joined hotly. Surprising even herself, Mai met him with ferocity, her tongue darting and exploring his. Vince's hips bucked in response. Mai slid down to meet him. They were one in lust.

"Oh, god," Vince gasped. "Mai, you're so sweet. So tight. Fuck!"

Faster than she could have imagined, Mai once again found herself approaching orgasm. Even unable to touch herself, her ability to control the angle of the cock inside her heightened her response. First arching back, then slipping forward to more deeply impale herself, pleasure reached her from every angle.

"Yes, I want it," she cooed. "Ooooooooh!"

"Unnh, fuck!" Vince grunted. "Take it. Take my cock in you."

Shuddering, Mai pushed herself harder than previously she had dared. A flash of pain announced Vince's deepest penetration yet. After, a wave of pleasure shot through her, tinged with pride. She had taken him entirely.

"Oh, my god," Vince muttered. "Your little pussy."

"Your cock," Mai gasped. So much was happening within her. Pain gave way to pleasure as she rode him. Their passionate kisses awoke the desire within her. The intimacy she had sought bloomed alongside the submission she gave in to. She came.

"Oh, ah, aaaaaaaaaah," Mai cried out. Ecstasy long held at bay crashed upon her. "Oh, ooooooh!" she groaned. Her small body twitched and convulsed, impaled by man flesh. "Oh, Vince!"

The older man stared at her in wonder and delight. Mai bucked and ground, probing her insides from every delicious angle. Her clit, g-spot, and depths rang with ripples of pleasure. Her tremble turned into a shudder as her hair tossed. At last she lost control, stiffening as the heights of ecstasy crashed around her. The moment drew out sweetly, draining her. Spent, she collapsed.

***

The seconds crept by. The little speaker hosted another ballad. Involuntarily, Vince found his fingers tapping out the rhythm against Mai's skin. He stroked her, taking in her scent, nuzzling his face against her hair. His cock lay inside her, patiently.

Mai groaned. Still pressed against him, the Vietnamese girl raised herself to kiss his chest, then after another long moment pushed herself upright. She smiled at him, her hair a tangle. A few drops of perspiration marked her neck, trickling toward her breasts. She caught her breath.

"Mmmm," she said, and with a wriggle of her hips pulled herself free.

Vince eyed her, uncertain what would come next. He ached for release, but from her body language worried that Mai's was finished.

"Oh, you didn't..." Mai said. Curiously, she began to unroll the condom and shortly gaped at his bare cock. "You didn't cum?"

Vince shot her what he hoped was an optimistic grin. "Not yet."

Mai giggled. "Okay." She bent to him.

To Vince's astonishment, Mai took his swollen rod in a tiny hand, raising it from his belly to her lips. Impossible, he thought. She would never fit even the head in her small mouth. Instead, Mai pressed her pearl of a tongue against the base of his cock and licked upward. She curled her tongue briefly around the head, made eye contact with Vince, then repeated the motion. He groaned.

"So big," Mai said, again giggling. But there was nothing funny about the exquisite feel of her mouth against his cock. Patiently, relentlessly, the young woman tongued his shaft, pressing her mouth against him in long, slow strokes, all the while gently kneading him with her hand. In no time his cock was slick with her saliva. Impossible that such a small mouth and tongue so expertly could bring so much pleasure.

Vince lay back, lost to ecstasy. He had softened somewhat as the two lay together, but quickly returned to hardness. "Oh, your mouth," he moaned. "Your little tongue."

Responding, Mai circled Vince's engorged cock head yet again. She kissed it, pressing her lips over the tip but couldn't take more. Vince didn't care.

"My balls," he suggested. "I like it."

Mai complied. Easing lower, her tongue found Vince's plump sack and slid across wetly.

"Oh, oh fuck!"

"You do like," Mai laughed. She didn't stop licking.

"Nnnnnah," he gasped.

Stroking and sucking, the exotic beauty brought her lover to the brink. The most subtle movement of her hand, coupled with the small presses and licks of her soft tongue on Vince's full sack were irresistible. It would happen soon.

"Oh, ahhhh god," Vince groaned. Through slitted eyes he watched Mai. Her own, dark eyes were a mystery, meeting his while she tongued him. Her jet hair spilled across the tops of his thighs.

"Do..." she said. "Cum."

It was a certainty. Somewhere deep in him, Vince turned the corner. He grunted. As Mai's small mouth worked him over tirelessly, his core stiffened. His cock jerked in the Asian girl's small hand.

"Oh, fuh," Vince gasped. "Oh, fuuuuuh!" He teetered on the edge, the inevitable mere seconds away. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

An arc of cum blasted from Vince's bulging cock. "Oooooh, fuuuh!" The cum splattered against his shoulder, sprayed the sheets. "God, oh fuck!"

Mai didn't let up. Her little tongue was everywhere, probing his balls, flicking against the shaft, and kissing him. A second pulse of cum erupted, running down Vince's rod to her waiting mouth. With no hesitation she tasted and ate his seed. Her man was happy. Mai was fulfilled.

***

With a groan, Vince set down his gym bag and briefcase. He stretched languidly, twisting and reaching. Home always felt so nice.

"Vince!" With a giggle, Mai rushed to him for a kiss, before just as quickly darting back to the kitchen. His kitchen. Or was it? A half-dozen unfamiliar implements and as many exotic condiments littered what previously had been a spare surface. His nose and eyes fought to be the first to tell of yet another delicious meal awaiting him. Happily, Mai danced around the space, stirring dumplings and tending to vegetables in a wok. Her smile was infectious.