Suhani and Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suhani couldn't take it anymore. Her whimpers turned to squeals as she came, her legs tense, her eyes closed. Maria rested her face on Suhani's stomach, waited for her to settle down, then kept going. Maybe I wasn't always the best lover, but I'd seen Suhani come before. That I was sure of no matter what Maria said. However, I'd never seen her have multiple orgasms.

As Maria's face got wetter with each lick, Suhani's body began to shudder again. Her next orgasm was more powerful, her legs shaking now, her squeals punctuating each thrust of Maria's fingers. Maria waited again, then kept going. A third orgasm swept across her body. Her mouth hung open, drool running down one side of her cheek, and her whole body thrashed and shuddered. She held onto Maria's head like it was the last thing anchoring her to this world. Maria stroked Suhani's pussy as she whispered in her ear for what seemed like an eternity while Suhani's body convulsed with pleasure.

At last she stopped and the two lay side by side, arms wrapped around each other, faces pressed together. Suhani rested her short legs on Maria's long limbs, and Maria buried her face in Suhani's dark hair. I just sat on the ground, legs cramping, cock beginning to wilt as the the two women lay on my bed ignoring me.

At last Maria got up and strode over, smirking at my half-cocked erection as she passed. I was hoping she would offer me some relief, but instead she grabbed her bag and emptied it on the bed. Out fell an assortment of dildos in all colours and sizes and, terrifyingly, what must have been a 12 inch strapon. She picked it up and shook it at me. "I was wondering if I should use this on you, but I wouldn't want you enjoying yourself too much."

I was too busy replaying the image of Suhani squealing and moaning as she came over and over to reply. She opted instead for a more modest strapon, perhaps only 5 or 6 inches. "Now this is fit for a lady. Or a gentleman, but you're no gentleman." She shook Suhani who was still lying on her back, breathing heavily. "Wake up, hot stuff. I'm not done with you yet."

"No." Suhani struggled upright, wiping the drool from her face. "It's my turn now, Maria." Maria's eyes widened, and then she smirked as Suhani took the strapon and equipped it with a few deft movements. This time it was Maria who found herself pushed onto her back, her body covered in kisses. But Suhani lacked Maria's patience. I guess she didn't need it. She rubbed the tip of the purple cock on Maria's smooth pussy for a few seconds and thrust it in with a squelch.

"Don't you wish that was you fucking my wet pussy?" pouted Maria at me. "I can see your cock does at least." My cock was hard again, pointing up in the air, fit to burst. But Suhani grabbed her face and pulled it away from me, back toward her for a rough kiss. I'd never her seen enjoy sex so much, to say nothing of taking charge. She buried her face in the taller girl's heaving cleavage and gave it to her, lifting her ass up until her cock head was almost protruding from Maria, then pounding it back in. "Fuck, Suhani, you're insatiable." said Maria as she stroked the back of Suhani's head. "Keep fucking me like that. I love it mean."

Suhani apparently loved it mean too. She reached under Maria's back and rolled her over. As Maria clambered onto her knees, Suhani mounted her and began fucking in earnest, her thighs smacking against Maria's ass with each thrust. Suhani smacked Maria's ass. She grabbed her pigtails like reins and tugged, viciously. Now it was Maria who was gasping, that beautiful neck of hers pulled back and up until Suhani was staring into her eyes. "You like that, bitch?" asked Suhani, tugging again so the back of Maria's head hit her spine.

"I love it." answered Maria. She reached back and grabbed Suhani's hips.

"Who's your mistress, slut?" demanded Suhani.

"You are." groaned Maria.

"Did you come here to suck Pete's disappointing cock again?" snarled Suhani.

"No, I came for you alone. Give it to me, Suhani. Give it to me harder." Suhani complied, and Maria's breasts flopped about under the force of her assault. She steadied herself with her hands. Suhani alternated between smacking Maria's ass and pulling on her pigtails until the taller girl was nearly screaming, all the while hissing some of the foulest language I've heard from anyone. It was like soccer all over again.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck." Maria shuddered as she came, her toes curling and her fists clenching. Suhani let go of her hair, and Maria collapsed face first into the bed. Her ass cheek was a welted red mess, and the juices ran out of her pussy as Suhani pulled out. "Now that was amazing." she grunted, her voice muffled by my sheets.

"Of course it was." said Suhani. I'd never seen her this confident before. She gave Maria's ass one last affectionate slap and hopped off the bed. She gave me a nasty sneer, not the smile that I had once loved, as she squatted down in front of me. God I wanted to see her smile again, for her to reassure me that everything would be fine. The purple strapon still glistened from Maria's pussy. For one moment I thought she would make me suck it off, but instead she reached out and put one dainty little hand on my throbbing cock.

"How about one last handjob, Pete?" she said. She jerked her hand up and down my cock and it wasn't long before I could feel the pressure building. I closed my eyes, awaiting the ecstasy.

But it never came.

"Whoops." giggled Suhani, letting go and standing up. I struggled to rub myself with my legs, but it was too late. The orgasm melted away, but there was no stopping the cum. It burst from my cock in the most unsatisfying ejaculation of my life, splattering my stomach, my legs, and the floor. It kept coming, spurting from my cock as it flopped about, pooling under my ass where I sat.

"Shit." I muttered.

"Now that was harsh." said Maria, her face flushed, watching from the bed. "Not even a parting orgasm for poor Pete?"

"Nope." said Maria, unstrapping the dildo from around her waist. The two girls got dressed.

"Wait, Suhani." I pleaded. "Don't leave me here." I didn't want to be alone again. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry."

Suhani shook her head. "I've had enough of being jerked around for now. You never stopped to think about me, did you Pete? It was always about you and what you wanted. Steakhouses, cars, and all that time you wasted at the gym. You were never interested in my life. It wasn't until I met Maria that I realised I could have more. I could have someone who cares about me instead of using me." She turned away.

"Here." Maria fished around in her blouse pocket and tossed a key at me. It landed in the solidifying pool of spunk I was sitting in. "Figure out how to unlock it yourself. Why don't we get some lunch, lover?" She gave Suhani a kiss on the cheek.

"Sounds wonderful." said Suhani, her smile now warm and caring again. "There's this fusion taco truck I've been dying to try out."

12