Sultry SlutWife

Story Info
Loving wife turned stripper turned cheating slut.
2k words
4
46.9k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
440 Followers

I never imagined myself being married to a career-focused man. Since I was eighteen, I needed to be fucked almost on an hourly basis. Then, I met Daniel, my surprising knight in shining armor. In the heyday of our passion, we'd fuck maybe three times a month. Not much has changed, but I found a way to sate my needs.

A year after we married, I started stripping at a high-profile club two towns over. Six times a week, I dance and strip up and down a dick-like pole. On more than one occasion, I've cum while grinding my sultry pussy against that pole. If the pole doesn't get me off, it makes me horny as hell, and I end up lying on the stage, legs spread wide in a "V", fingering myself to a gushing orgasm. As you can imagine, fans love that I squirt; they even sit extra close to the stage hoping to get splashed.

One night, I was admiring my tight body in the mirror. The thin, lacey black bra perfectly showed off my jiggly D-cup mounds. Just the slightest hint of my dark chocolate areolas showed. My shiny navel chain and rose tattoo made my flat, six-pack abs look even sexier as swayed my hips. I slid my hands down my belly and rubbed the front of my matching g-string, checking to make sure my pussy was appropriately wet before going on stage.

The last things I checked were my stiletto heels. I wanted to make sure they made my hot, cinnamon ass tight and bubbly. I love wearing dark or contrasting colors because they make my cinnamon skin tone look more exotic. When I'm wet, the shiny streams flowing down my thighs look like liquid diamonds.

A quick double-check and I tossed my long, straight black hair and strolled toward the stage, my hair draped over my shoulders and down my back as it swayed and swooshed with my hips.

That particular performance was different for one reason: a strangely familiar face in the front row. He stared at me with his big brown eyes the entire time, never blinking. He didn't look like one of my usual fans, not to degrade any of my loving fans, but this guy was in damn good shape, nice hair, neatly groomed; extremely attractive.

After my stage time, I sauntered over to him and offered him a lap dance. I again ended my show with a gushing orgasm, so my thighs were covered in my wetness. He didn't mind as he stared into my emerald eyes with a startling calm grin.

"I've always loved your eyes," he said. That confused me, but his commanding stare made me wetter between my thighs. "I can't wait to stare into them as I make you cum." Again, his words got me wet.

He paid for the lap dance, and I left, still trying to figure out who he was. I gave a few more lap dances, got a few guys thrown out because they just couldn't help but touch me. After an hour of working the room, my boss came over and told me I had a customer in the CHAMPAGNE LOUNGE, our most luxurious VIP room.

When I got to the VIP lounge, that same mysterious man was sitting with his legs open and an enormous bulge in the front of his pants. I could see his eyes were lock-focused on the front of my tiny g-string.

After a night of arousing fun, my pussy was dripping wet and I had several trails of shiny streaks slicking the insides of my thighs and running down my legs. If it weren't for the heels I was wearing, I probably would've slipped at some point.

"You asked for me?" I seductively asked while reaching out for the pole. I twirled around one time and dropped down and opened my legs wide. "Here I am." He sat memorized as I worked the pole as only Valerie Vixen can.

Once naked, I strutted over to him and again sat in his lap. I twirled my sopping wet pussy over his huge bugle and let out a soft moan when his jeans brushed against my engorged wet lips. The feeling made me tremble, and he quickly reached up and grabbed my waist.

In our club, we don't allow touching, but I assumed he was only trying to stop me from falling over. "Thanks, but you can't touch me." I tried to remove his hands, but he held me tighter. "Seriously, guy, you can't touch me."

"I can and will do whatever I want, Veronica." He knew my real name. He called me Veronica... not Valerie Vixen... Veronica. "Yeah, I know your name."

I was genuinely scared, but he started rocking my over-stimulated pussy against his bulge. I wanted to scream for help, but instead, let out a moan. When his bulge rubbed against my exposed clit, I nearly lost it, and he knew it.

"Who are you?" I asked between moans.

"You don't recognize your neighbor, Braxton?"

I wanted to remember him, but he was rubbing my pussy harder against his jeans and it was driving me crazy. "What do you want?"

"I want a lot of things, but for right now..." He slid his hands down to my hips and rocked me harder on his throbbing bulge. "I want you to give me the sexiest pole dance you've ever given; only you won't be using that pole. You'll be using mine." After hearing his intentions, I desperately wanted to leave but my pussy betrayed me. "Take it out," he ordered.

Like a sex-craved, mind-controlled slut, I did as instructed. He wasn't wearing any underwear, so I was able to just reach in and pull the straining monster from its prison.

Oh! My! Fucking! God! His cock was magnificent; the greatest thing I'd seen in years. I don't know how to accurately explain it, but I'll say it was almost as thick as a stripper pole and longer than my forearm. The heat coming off his cock was mouth-watering and pussy-wetting; I actually drooled and gushed on his cock just from holding it.

"I can't! You can't! We can't!" Some part of me remembered that I loved Daniel more than getting fucked.

"We can do whatever we want. I know the owner, and he's been well informed and compensated. And as far as you not wanting this; if you were truly offended, you would've jumped up by now and gone to get security."

He was right. I couldn't leave because I wanted to get fucked. All I could feel was the burning passion between my legs; its desperate need for a thrashing.

Braxton stood me up in front of him as he stripped naked. His gorgeous body reminded me of all the athletic men I used to fuck. Daniel was built like a beer-drinking dad. Braxton was built like a breeding bull, oversized cock and all.

Once naked, he leaned forward and gently kissed my belly button before pulling me back into his lap. My soaked blossomed lips landed on his throbbing monstrosity. His girth felt good between my labia, and I couldn't stop thinking about how good it would feel inside my hot cunt.

Braxton ran his thick hands through my long hair and pulled my lips to his. Amid our deep, passionate kiss, he aimed his bulbous head at my tiny entrance and began his invasion. His precum-slicked head slid into my sodden satin hole with unexpected ease. Inch after inch filled my honeyed hollow until my pussy was stuffed and tightened to stop his intrusion.

I pulled away from our kiss and screamed as he tried to force his entire length inside me. My screams of pain quickly turned to screams of euphoria as my stuffed cunt tightened and convulsed. I had the hardest orgasm of my life, which only intensified as he disregarded my tightness and pushed farther.

"Stop! Stop! STOP!" I begged. My pussy spasmed and gushed as my orgasm ravaged me. The unbearable pleasure surged throughout my body; I nearly fainted as the waves of orgasm washed over me. I tried to slide off his cock, but he took my movement as compliance and started thrusting. "Shit! SHIT!"

He knew my body couldn't handle his thrusts, but he also knew how hard I was cumming. As much as I begged him to stop, I wanted him to fuck me forever. Within minutes, my pussy was creaming on his massive manhood, and our pubes were coated in a thick glaze of pussy foam. His strong arms wrapped around my waist and held me as we rocked and bounced into each other.

Over and over again, I came screaming at the top of my lungs. The loud, rhythmic music covered our moans and hollers, which turned me on even more. I pushed him back and put my hands on his chest and started bouncing and swirling on his cock. He grabbed my hips and enjoyed my sultry twists, rolls, and twerks until his toes started to curl.

I was lost in the throes of orgasmic rapture when his body started to tense. "Oh! Shit! No! Don't! Cum! Inside! Me!"

"I'm definitely cumming inside you! That's what I paid for! I'm going to breed you, Veronica! I'm going to pump my baby into tight, sweet pussy! I'm going fuck your fertile cunt every day until you give me three mixed babies! And you're going to love it! You're going to beg me for more children! Aren't you?"

I wanted to stop him, but my pussy was thirsty and had been for years. As I slid up his pole, his body started vibrating. On my way down, he jerked my hips toward his and shoved his entire length into my tiny pussy. The pain was tremendous and mind-numbing, but the pleasure was even more thunderous.

My entire body locked up, and I sat helpless as his fat cock tightly pressed against my cervix. I could barely hear myself screaming at the absolute top of my lungs. My toes were curled so hard; they hurt. My entire body hurt from convulsing and quaking so hard. Every inch of my body was covered in sweat, and I could feel every bead vibrating as an earth-shattering wave of ecstasy washed over me.

In the midst of my heavenly jubilation, I felt lava gushing inside me. It burned with the sweetest pain and intensified my orgasm. He sat beneath me, holding me tight against his crotch as his dick erupted like an apocalyptic volcano. Every heave of pleasure that washed over him was visible as he shook and quivered, spewing endless thick streams of cum directly into my cervical opening. The sizzling sensation of his molten cum ablaze inside me had my pussy gushing and me begging for me.

We stayed like that for what seemed like hours. I was so exhilarated and exhausted; I fainted. When I woke, we were lying on the couch, me in his arms. He was awake, running his fingers through my hair. Appreciative of my lover, I fell back asleep until I heard the sounds of his voice and my boss's voice.

I found out later that Braxton intended to keep his promise. He was paying my boss to keep me working at the club so he could fuck me every night. It didn't take long for my belly to start growing, but Braxton still wanted me to perform for him. While I was pregnant, he fucked me soft and slow. Those months, we were sensual lovers.

OUR first child was born in May. Daniel, none the wiser, thought the child was his and was the proudest father in the world. Braxton showed up to the hospital later and convinced Daniel that he had just lost his wife and child during birth, so Daniel let Braxton hold "our" child. Braxton and Daniel became good friends, as we all lived in the same neighborhood.

Braxton became like an uncle to "our" child and the best father to OUR child. When I was ready to go back to work, Braxton and I returned to our secret sessions. Within another few weeks, I was pregnant again. Again, Braxton was like an uncle to "our" child and a wonderful father to OUR child. After OUR third child, Braxton got a vasectomy. We lived happily ever after, my hubby, Daniel, none the wiser.


Aruri
Aruri
440 Followers