Sultry Tales 04 - Officer Joey's Op

Story Info
Officer Joey enforces the law and makes Ashley’s mom pay.
6.9k words
4.42
10.8k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Thank you for all the love on the previous stories in this series. We're genuinely grateful and humbled at your comments, ratings, and requests for more. This episode introduces new characters and dynamics to the mix, while continuing the thread of finding themselves in inescapable compromising situations of their own making. As you may have noticed, each story is written to build off of previous episodes, but can also stand alone. We recommend reading them in order for maximum enjoyment. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did I get here?" I asked myself, sitting alone at a back table of a popular restaurant. I was on my "lunch" break, working third shift (3:00 to 11:00 pm) as a police officer. My name is Joey Holmes. Moving from day to night shifts was the downside of my new promotion. When the opportunity was offered, I thought, "why the hell not? I deserve the promotion. Having evenings free would just be a painful reminder of my recent breakup with Ashley."

It was not how I planned or wanted things to happen in my life. The truth was, I had fallen hard for Ashley. I met her a year before at a softball game. We were on opposing teams; I played first base for police department's team. Playing in the league was a great way to get to know some of the other officers, have some fun, and meet girls. Everything changed for me when I saw Ashley step up to the plate the first time. She was a gorgeous at about 5'5," with shoulder-length blond hair, sparkling blue eyes, fit athletic body and a smile that lit up like a diamond. I suddenly realized what it felt like to fall in love with someone at first sight. By the way she hit the ball, I could tell she was competitive and determined to win. I watched as she ran toward me, sprinting toward first base. It was as if everything moved in slow motion.

"Nice single," I said.

"Thanks," she answered panting, already positioning to lead off the base, ready to run for second.

"Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Single?" I asked.

"Wow, that's a line," she said, shaking her head. She paused and looked at my face, sandy brown hair and then up and down my body 6'1" fit body as if assessing the opportunity.

"Well?"

"Maybe," she answered.

"Talk about it over dinner, after the game?"

"We'll see," she said, as she took off to steal second base. She also stole my heart.

By the end of the game, she decided to take me up on my offer. We came to this restaurant. It was an instant connection. We talked and laughed for hours, before closing the place down. She invited me over to her place where things became passionate until the sun came up.

Ashley and I dated for several months. She was smart, feisty and competitive, which I loved. All of that also came to play in the bedroom, or wherever we had sex. Ashley was a seductress, priding herself on her ability to tease and please me. She had no limits on what she was willing to do or ways of being used. I've never experienced anyone like her.

Then, Ashley dumped me. It was out of the blue, but I should have seen it coming. She gave some lame excuse of just needing space to find herself, but she knew I was smarter than that. As a cop, I read people well. My sharp investigative mind and natural intuition put pieces together better than most, even other cops. That's why I was offered the promotion. My breakup with Ashley was an open and shut case. She dumped me out of loyalty to her mom, Pam.

Ashley introduced her mom to me early on in our relationship. That should have been a clue. Ashley talked a lot about her mom. She admired her and wanted to be like her. They even worked at the same bank, although Pam was in the executive offices. In many ways, they were more like sisters than mom and daughter. I knew it was important for my first impression to go well if there was any future for the relationship. I was glad it did.

The first time I met Pam, I immediately saw where Ashley got her beauty. Pam was a MILF. My mind shouldn't have gone there, but it did. Ashley bragged on her mom and told me I wasn't the first of her friends to think so. I could also tell Pam secretly reveled at my irresistible glances, and the idea she was catching the looks of her daughter's new handsome, muscular boyfriend. Like Ashley, Pam liked the attention, and almost competed for it.

Pam was only 5'2", a few inches shorter than Ashley, and slightly more petite. Except for Pam's brunette hair and sparkling brown eyes, the likenesses between Ashley and Pam were striking. They were similarly built with perfectly round tits, fit bodies, and asses that commanded attention. Ashley's confident broad smile was an exact match of her mom. Pam had clearly taken care of herself, looking at least a dozen years younger than her 54 years. She knew it. Pam wore her favorite multi-colored halter top, secured only by two strings tied in a bow behind her neck. The top showed off the firmness of her ample naked tits beneath. Her small jean shorts and casual heels accentuated her nice ass and tan fit legs.

I couldn't help notice Pam reciprocating the glances, not only in that first meeting, but whenever Ashley and I were with her. My observation skills are strong. Even though Pam was always dressed attractively, Ashley noticed her mom started dressing a little sexier when she knew I might be around.

Even with all her flirting, Pam thought Ashley could do better. The longer Ashley and I dated, the stronger Pam felt about it. "Have your fun with him Ash," she'd say, "while you're looking for someone worthy of you to settle down with." Pam didn't pull punches. She had already been divorced twice and felt an obligation to pass along her unsolicited wisdom to her daughter. Ashley felt caught in the middle between her enjoyment of me and her mother's insistence that Ashley find someone better. Ashley finally made her decision. She reasoned she could have any of a million guys out there, but she only had one mom. Ashley wondered if anyone would be good enough for her in the eyes of her mother.

I moved the food around on my plate with my fork. I had mixed feelings about the restaurant. I liked the food and atmosphere. But it also brought back memories of the many times Ashley and I spent here on dates, including that first one, only to go home and fill the rest of the night with memorable sex. It was Ashley's favorite place to eat. It made eating here both reminiscent and repulsive.

Suddenly, a burst of familiar laughter interrupted my melancholy quiet introspection. "Damn," I thought to myself. I took a quick glace over my shoulder, confirming what I already knew. Ashley, Pam and Ashley's sisters Maryah and Jordan were at a nearby table behind me. They were engrossed enough in themselves and their own conversation to notice me sitting there with my back to them.

"I just can't believe I'm in this situation," Ashley's familiar voice said, cutting through the restaurant chatter. I tried not to eavesdrop, but couldn't help it. "I can't believe I let him beat me in that golf game."

"It's okay," Pam said, trying to console her daughter. "You'll beat him next time."

"Who is he?" Maryah asked.

"His name is Cliff," Ashley answered. "Katie Kingston met him at a wedding we went to."

"Is he handsome?" Jordan asked.

I shook my head as I tried not to listen. It always goes there for them. It's all about using men for what they want. I had already resigned myself to the fact I was just one of many they've used and discarded. The three girls learned it from their mom. She taught them well. They are all attractive. Pam was a master for how to use men for all their worth before throwing them away.

"You didn't put any money on the game, did you?" Pam asked, knowing Ashley's confident competitiveness. Few people could beat Ashley on the golf course.

"Well, no," Ashley said truthfully. (Ashley didn't share that it wasn't money at stake in the game; it was her ass. If she lost, she had no choice but to take her friend Katie's place, offering Cliff her complete willing sexual submission, without limits. If she didn't, the pics and video she gave would go viral, causing her to lose her job and reputation.)

"Well, good!" Pam said. "Beat his ass next time."

I listened as the four girls gossiped and drank together like sorority sisters, getting louder with every drink. The lusty-eyed waiter made sure the drinks kept coming for the four attractive women. I cringed at the sound of incessant shallow chatter.

"Joey was handsome," Maryah said with a laugh. "I bet he was a good fuck."

"Shit!" I thought to myself. "They're really not going to go there, are they?" I couldn't resist looking over my shoulder to steal another glance. I was surprised to see Ashley blush.

"The best," she confessed with a giggle.

Pam laughed. "Amateur. I bet there are more than a few things I could teach him.

"Mom!" Ashley shouted playfully, knowing it was probably true.

"I'm just saying," Pam continued, emboldened by the alcohol. "Like the right way to use those handcuffs," she teased with a wink.

The table erupted in laughter as they clinked their glasses together. The three girls looked at Pam, impressed again by their mom's cocky sassiness.

"I'm just saying," Pam said. "But you can do better," she added. "Plenty of good fucks out there. That's why I tested him, dressing and flirting like I did when he came around. He couldn't help stealing looks and flirting back, which told me he must not have been that into you. Better you find someone who is."

I fumed. "Bitch," I thought to myself. "That's entrapment." I tried not to let her words bother me, but they did. I lost whatever appetite I had. It was time to leave. I put cash on the table and headed out to my unmarked police vehicle to finish the second half of my shift. The women were so caught up in themselves, they didn't see me slip out. I was glad the rest of my shift was pretty uneventful, patrolling the area. In that quietness I couldn't shake the frustration of seeing and hearing Pam and her three daughters carrying on in the restaurant. My anger boiled. I knew better than to let it get to me, but the pain of Ashley dumping me still ached. It was even worse confirming her MILF mom was the one who pulled the strings to kill their relationship. "Damn right I was a great fuck Ashley," I thought to myself. The truth was, she was for me too. I hated that Pam took that away from us.

A few hours later, near the end of my shift, I circled back past the restaurant on my patrol. I noticed a blue Volvo pulling out of the parking lot and onto the road, right in front of me. It looked like Pam's car. My frustration from dinner immediately resurfaced. I realized they must have been at the restaurant for hours. I decided to follow her. The car swerved a bit on the road, but mostly stayed between the white lines. I tailed her from a safe distance so not to be seen. Her car journeyed onto a more remote section of road. That made me certain it was Pam, likely on her way home. I could feel the fire of pent up resentment, anger, and lust rise in me.

I finally couldn't take it anymore. I reacted impulsively. It was uncharacteristic, but everything in me felt justified. "She thinks I'm not good enough?" I thought to myself. "Well, Bitch, let's see how good I am when I arrest you for driving with an elevated blood alcohol level for that little skank body of yours." I reached down and flipped the switch. The red and blue lights lit up the darkness of the remote road. I flipped the siren on and off quickly to add to the notification for the driver to pull over to the side of the road. She did. I knew her heart must have been pounding out of her chest. I parked behind her, turned on the side and headlight high beams and turned off the engine. The red and blue lights on top continued to flash. I stepped out of the vehicle, slipped my thick black baton in my belt and picked up my flashlight.

I approached the driver's side window and shone my flashlight in. She lowered the window, but was blinded by the lights from seeing my face. I paused to take in the view of her tan petite body. She was wearing a tight-fitting salmon-colored tube top. It was one of her favorites that she wore a lot when I was around. She like to wear it to show off her firm perfect tits. It was lower than I remembered seeing it from my quick glance earlier in the evening at the restaurant. It offered an ample view of the top of her cleavage and accentuated the fullness of her breasts. I had no doubt she was using what she had to try to manipulate her way out of the situation. The bottom of her short skirt was also hiked up, exposing the very bottom of her pink panties. I knew it was either from the natural positioning of the skirt when she sat down in the car or that she slid it up in a further attempt to manipulate her way out of a possible ticket. I had no doubt it was the latter.

"License and registration please," I said, masking my voice slightly.

She immediately reached into her purse in the passenger seat to get her wallet and reached forward to the glove box for the registration. I smiled, seeing she was rattled. Her movements also showed off more of her body. "I'm so sorry Officer. Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

My mind flooded with all the things she had done wrong and ways she wronged me. "Yes, ma'am," doing my best not to vent my anger on her. "Your vehicle was swerving in the road. You been drinking?"

"No," she lied. "Well, I mean, not enough to affect me. I was out to dinner with my daughters, celebrating. We drank a little wine with dinner, you know."

She had no idea that I did know. I knew better. I saw the rounds of mixed drinks at the table. "Wait right here, please," I said. I walked back to my car as if to check her identification and registration. I couldn't help but smile at seeing the anxiety intensify on her face. I purposely took my time to let Pam sit with her nerves.

I returned to the car. "Mind stepping out of the vehicle?" My words startled her. I turned my flashlight back on to blind her ability to see who I was.

"Wait, why?" she asked. "I haven't done anything wrong."

Her words were almost enraged me. "Haven't done anything wrong?" Nothing could be further from the truth. I maintained my control. "Sobriety test, ma'am," I answered.

"Oh god, please officer. I just live a short distance from here. I can't get a DUI. I'm an executive at the bank. I'll lose my job. I'm good to drive home. I've driven it a thousand times. Can't I just drive home? You can even follow me and see."

"Step out of the vehicle please."

Pam dutifully opened her car door, providing a better view of her body. She turned her legs and looked up toward me with reddened puppy dog eyes. She stepped out of the car and followed me to the other side, away from the road. She pulled her skirt down as far as she could, but also pulled her top down a little, offering a better view of her cleavage. It didn't make sense to me, except as unthinking nervous actions of someone trying to compose herself. She stood there in front of me looking vulnerable and hot.

"Pass the sobriety test and you can go home Pam. If you don't, I'll take you to detox and charge you with a DUI." I spoke in my normal voice and dropped the flashlight from her eyes to the dirt.

"Oh, fuck no!" Pam yelled. "Fuck, no, you son-of-a-bitch. It's you, Joey. You knew it was me! You pulled me over on purpose!"

"You pulled out in front of me leaving the restaurant," I answered calmly. I admit, I enjoyed seeing the look on her face more than I anticipated. "Your vehicle swerved in the road. I'm just doing..."

"Don't give me that 'I'm just doing my job' bullshit, Joey" she interrupted. "You son-of-a-bitch. I can't believe you pulled me over. I can't believe you did that to me. You scared the shit out of me."

"That was not my intent, Ma'am," I said, preserving my professionalism. "Now, for that sobriety test."

"Fuck you," she said. "I'm not taking any test or any more of this."

"There is no reason to become belligerent, Ma'am," I said, maintaining my cool.

"Belligerent? I'll show you fuckin' belligerent. You're just mad because Ashley's ass isn't yours any more. You can't stare at mine any more either. Only in your dreams."

"That sobriety test?" I said, trying my best to repress my irritation. "You can cooperate or I can cuff you and take you in."

"Yeah, you'd like that. You'd love to put me in cuffs and have your way with me like you used to with Ashley. She told me about your games. You'd never have a better fuck than me, but that's not going to happen. I'm leaving. I don't have to stand here and take this harassment."

My frustration grew. "You can file a complaint with the department if you feel you feel I'm treating you unfairly." The irony pissed me off. She's spiraling because she thinks I'm treating her unfairly? She's the one who stuck her nose in my relationship with Ashley, pulling the strings to unravel the magic we had. She was used to manipulating things to get her way.

"You're a piece of shit," she shot back. "I knew I was right when I told Ashley to dump you. Maybe I will file that report and destroy your career too. I'll tell them you tried to assault me. It will be your word against mine. So, now that you've had your fun, I'm out of here."

Pam crossed the line personally and professionally. She admitted she made Ashley dump me and she was refusing to cooperate while threatening to file a false report. I smiled and shook my head as I pointed to the faint red light on my chest.

"What?" she asked. "What's that?" Then it registered. "Shit! Is that a body cam? It's on? You have your body cam on?" Her face changed from a look of hostility to stunned unease. "Oh shit."

I reached up and turned the body cam off. "Now, let's start over, shall we?

"Oh fuck," she said.

"I don't see what option I have but to arrest you on a DUI and disorderly."

"No, no, no, Joey. You can't!"

"I can. You'll spend the night in detox with the other drunks. Your arrest will be a matter of public record. You can be sure the bank will know first thing in the morning," I added with a wink.

"Oh no, please!"

"Your body cam footage will also become a matter of public record. Provocative footage like this always seems to get leaked. News media love it. That would not put you in a good light now, would it, Pam? Won't look good for the bank either. People would see the slut you really are."

"Please, Joey, that can't happen. There's got to be another way," she answered. "You can't take me in. I can't have a DUI. Please! There's got to be something we can work out." She pleaded desperately.

"What are you offering, Pam?" I asked, turning the tables on her.

"Anything Joey. What if I get Ashley to get back with you?"

"We both know that's not going to happen. Once Ashley makes her mind up about something, there is no changing it. She's as hard-headed as you."

"Surely there is something we can work out." Pam's look of desperation suddenly dissipated. She blushed and offered a seductive smile. Her whole countenance changed. "I'll do anything."

"Are you propositioning me?" I asked.

"No. I would never do that Officer," she answered in a teasing seductive voice, playfully batting her eyes. "I'm just a grateful citizen willing to do anything to express my appreciation for all your public service."

"That's bullshit," I said, amazed at her advance. I was surprised by how things unfolded. My plan was just to pull her over and have a little fun intimidating her. "A DUI is a serious offense," I said. "It's expensive, not to mention the record, job loss, insurance, and other consequences. Any way out of this is going to cost you."

"Oh god, please Joey. I can't have a DUI."

12