Sultry Weather Pt. 02

Story Info
Black man and woman hit the club...and the park?
4.5k words
4.71
3.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second part of the Sultry Weather series, and follows the characters from the previous story, so I recommend reading that first. It features exhibitionism, so if you're not into that, this may not be the story for you. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy, and feel free to leave any feedback!

*****

Sumaia peered through the spotless glass windows that littered the 6th floor, rays of light piercing into the open room with force. Her caramel skin glowed bronze as the sun radiated off of her body, her arms resting as she sat at a tall, wooden island that was cool to the touch. Her body was facing the sunlight, getting a clear view of the beautiful city from her vantage point in SoHo. Her workplace was relaxed, chilled and spontaneous. It wasn't unusual for new designs to cover the dry erasable walls or for all types of music to be bumping on the speakers. They played classics Like MJ, Queen, and Britney, as well as lesser known artists like Banks, G.Soul, Headie One, and Reki. Sumaia loved her job and going to work was always a chance to learn, and produce content while having fun.

Sumaia worked as a graphic designer and video editor for a local artistry and music startup. She had been working there for 2 years now and had no plans of leaving, especially with a recent promotion to co-lead on creative direction of her division of the company. She loved helping local artists produce their media and get onto a platform that would put them on the map. As fun as it sounds, her job was no easy task. Trying to make people relevant in New York of all cities was like trying to convince New Yorkers to go to a deli other than the one on their block. While her work was hard, she did it well and with passion, wanting to be a better version of herself each day.

As she sat at the island overlooking her city, sketching some designs for a new logo to be used for an upcoming series they had in the works, she found herself drifting in her thoughts and with her hand.

An impression burned into her mind of the session she experienced a week prior with him. They had continued talking and texting during the last few days, enjoying goofy, engaging, and substantial conversation. Hitting it off would be an understatement of what was brewing between them and they planned to hang out once again this weekend since their schedules would match up.

She tried to resist but at least once a day she would feel a surge of lust course through her as she thought of how he treated, handled, and pleased her. Her body itched, ached, and pleaded for more of his touch. She wanted to explore with him and help him and herself achieve new heights.

The way he moved his strong body; with punctuality and care. He was in control of every movement he made as if he'd been trained to do this. His tongue, fingers, and cock controlled her reactions with surgical perfection and she felt like she was the center of his world. Before anything, he made sure she was pleased, which she adored. It had been a while since she'd had any because she was picky with who she slept with, favoring the intelligent and interesting men over the cookie-cutter good looking fuckboys that littered New York's streets. She definitely didn't make a mistake by letting her first exposure back to sex be him.

She shook her head trying to get her mind back on track and continued sketching ideas for the logo. As she sat there sketching, his name continued to find its way to the top of her stack of hazy thoughts without fail.

Leno.

Leno was his name, and Leno was the man who she felt didn't exist, the man who could make her orgasm into heaven and bring her back for more.

She couldn't take it anymore, and she took a break to go to the bathroom and wash her face, splashing brisk water on her skin to shock her out of her trance. She went back to her table and continued drawing when her senior co-workers Nooria and Adina walked over to sit with her.

"You okay, Sumi?" asked Adina as she took her seat with her Hale and Hearty soup, opening it to let it cool down.

"Yeah, you good? You've seemed awfully preoccupied today? Do we need to go after someone?" said Nooria jokingly as she sat next to Adina, across from Sumaia.

Sumaia chuckled as she stopped drawing, looking up at both of them, smiling.

"Yeah, I'm fine, babes. My mind has just been wandering a lot, that's all." she said unconvincingly as she looked down and tried to cross out a doodle of Leno that she made while sketching.

Nooria noticed her crossing it out and snatched the book away from her before she could finish. Nooria and Adina looked at the sketch and made out a man with a tapered afro and a strong jaw. They both examined it quietly before Adina realized what was going on.

"You met a man, didn't you!?" exclaimed Adina, smiling with curious eyes.

"Oh! You're right! I bet that's what it is, isn't it, Sumi. Don't lie to us, we know you too well!" She said with a smile and a wink, hinting at another session that had occurred between the three of them.

"N-N...Okay fine, yes I met a man! Geez you both annoy me, you know that right! So what if I did!?" she said as she got flustered, which was unusual for her.

"I knew it! So tell us about the afroed mystery man, or we'll find out for ourselves." teased Adina.

The three of them took their lunches and found a private conference room to talk in for an hour. During that hour, Adina and Nooria barely spoke as Sumaia explained their meeting, their chemistry, and their sexual encounter in a fair amount of detail. Nooria and Adina enjoyed the tea that was being spilled as they enjoyed their lunch, and secretly, both of them were getting a bit teased by her lovely story. Given what she described to them, they understood why her mind was on another planet. The man she described sounded intellectual, fun, goofy, and experienced in various areas. Soon her story finished and Sumaia sank back in her chair, letting out a cathartic sigh, relaxing now that she got her thoughts out.

Sumaia's friends thought to themselves as she relaxed, taking in the wealth of information that she just gave to them. They whispered among themselves and giggled, all while Sumaia looked over their faces, expressions, and bodies.

Nooria was a beautiful brown woman, coming from Bengali and Trini parents. She was a short woman, standing at 5'1 inches tall with tan bronze skin and jet black hair that fell in waves to the middle of her neck. Her eyebrows were naturally on fleek and her eyes were big, but inviting. Nooria loved accessories and could always be found in bangles, chokers, and her signature nose ring. She was born and raised in the city and she knew how to run these streets, and she didn't take shit from anyone. She dressed very well and always had purple, gold, or burgundy lipstick on, making her skin glow even more. Nooria's body was just as beautiful as her. She was thick, and had curves that profiled her. Her breasts were D-cups and her ass was plump and shapely, but Adina and Sumaia knew this all too well.

Adina on the other hand was a Latina woman of Dominican and Cuban descent with dark skin as well, but with a more caramel undertone. She was 5'3 and she had a curly brown afro that bounced as she walked. She always wore hoop earrings, various shades of red lipstick, and bangles on her wrists. Her eyes were sharp like a cat's, but she was nicer than she looked. She grew up in Washington Heights, and spoke fluid Spanglish and Spanish. She spent 4 years in Miami before coming back to the city a few years back. Adina was definitely a thick woman, with an average waist, wide hips and a very phat ass. For all she had in the behind, she traded in the front and her breasts were perky B-cups.

Just as Sumaia had finished examining her best friend's bodies and expressions, they began talking to her.

"That was a lot to take in, Sumi, but it seems you took it like a champ!" said Nooria, as she laughed with Adina, all while Sumaia rolled her eyes.

"Ha. ha. Ha. Fuck you both!" Sumaia said, trying not to giggle at the joke.

"Well clearly you like the guy, why don't you go see him again tonight. You say your schedules don't match but I'm sure he wants to see you as bad as you wanna see him." said Adina, smiling at Sumaia.

"Well I do want to see him sooner than this weekend but I don't wanna seem pushy, ya know?" Sumaia said shyly, and unlike herself.

They both laughed to themselves because of all people, Sumaia was never one to let things like shyness or pushiness stop her from going for what she wanted. She was a driven, independent woman and she was a force to be reckoned with. To see her so docile meant that she was really feeling flustered about this man.

"When did that ever stop you, mami? You must really be into this man, huh?" said Adina.

"Hell yeah, Sumi is all fucked up cuz she found a man with a great personality and A1 dick game. But seriously Sumi, go get him, he seems like he'll be totally cool about it, make it known that you want him and hope for the best." said Nooria, with a cute, but empowering smile.

"Heh, okay fine, if he doesn't take me up on the offer, then he's the one who's losing out. I can't stop my life for someone who I don't know is down." said Sumaia in her usual tone, ready to take on the world.

"That's our Sumi! You better show him who's boss, or we'll beat your ass." Nooria said, with Adina nodding next to her.

Sumaia then went back to work, finishing up a few awesome sketches. Her work was amazing that day and she got the thumbs up to start producing colored versions of the logo. Toward the end of the day, she texted Leno, telling him that she wanted to see him today, and that she wanted to get to know him better.

To her surprise, Leno quickly replied that he wanted the same and that they could meet at a bar, his house, or her house if she was down. She chose to meet at a bar and they'd figure out the rest from there. They set the time for 8PM at a small bar in SoHo. She was ready to meet him again, to see his handsome face, his strong arms, and most of all his interesting personality. Her heart skipped a beat as she got that text, feeling weird and like she was going to really like him. She tried to calm herself and not get her hopes up, but he set a high bar last time.

8PM rolled around very quickly and she found her way to a bar called HAZY'S. She was clad in her nude blouse, dark grey harem pants, and nude heels. As she approached, she noticed him leaning against the wall, playing with a coin in his hand. She had to fight a cheesy smile as she saw him in his outfit. He wore a lavender dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black chinos, and white low-tops. He had a smartwatch on his right hand, and some leather bands and wooden beads on his left. He looked very handsome and ready to go on adventures, which was alluring to her.

Leno noticed her walking up to him and turned, also holding back a cheesy smile as he walked up to meet her, looking at her cute outfit as he did.

"Hey Sumaia, what's good?" asked Leno, with a grin, opening himself for a hug.

"It's dope today, I definitely can't complain. Made a big breakthrough with some of my friends at work." She hugged him and then they headed into the bar.

"What about you, hackerman?" she giggled as she took a seat at a small 2 person booth and got settled, loving the pumping music, looking at him.

"Chill to say the least, work was good, but I spent a lot of time gaming and reading up on metaphysics. It's some intense fucking stuff ya know?" he said, wondering if existentialism interested her.

"Can we say with certainty that there are properties and universals?" She said with a smirk, being very interested in the topic.

"Or can we say that we can only believe in proven statements, when this statement itself is unprovable?" He said, eyes opening with joy to hear that she was into it as well.

And the rest is history. She ordered a gin and tonic, he had a whiskey sour. They talked about various things, flirting along the way with casual hand touches, long stares into the eyes, and a room full of laughter. Their energy was prevalent and it seeped into the rest of the bar, almost as if they brought new life into it. Soon, Sumaia and Leno were on their 3rd drinks and feeling pretty good.

The dance floor was partially empty, but that changed quickly when some throwback hip hop came on with hits like "In Da Club", "Ride Wit Me", and "New York" came on. Sumaia looked at Leno as he was bumping to the song and stood up, her harem pants flowing like water as she took his hand and pulled him along with her to the dance floor, which was small, keeping them close to one another. They danced and sipped their drinks, their bodies close as they both sang and rapped the lyrics like pros, making a small scene as they did. Leno pulled her close to him as the music slowed down, his hand on her waist, and hers on his. Without a thought, they swayed together like they'd known each other for years, their bodies in sync, with a sensual mist flowing over them as they looked into each other's eyes, smirking as they moved.

They took a small break from dancing to sit, sipping their drinks while sitting close to one another, their attraction being much more than sexual, a connection of their beings, resonating on the same wavelength and they took time to speak to each other and reveal how much they enjoyed each other's company. Before their conversation could get very deep, the music picked up again, this time with a latin vibe, starting strong with the "Danza Kuduro". As soon as it began, both of their faces lit up and they rushed back to the dance floor, dancing once more. Sumaia didn't speak Spanish, but she definitely knew the song, so as she danced with Leno, he sang to her, knowing every lyric word for word.

His accent came out as he spoke Spanish, and it turned her on. She was grabbing onto him as he sang, looking sensually into his eyes. He peered back into hers, serenading her as they danced. Their bodies were close and faces even closer, ready to kiss at any moment. As they danced, the classic, "Suavemente" began, and Leno sang the first lyric, "Suavemente! Besame!" Without a moment's hesitation, Sumaia leaned into him and gently kissed him, pressing her lips into his, before Leno could realize the irony of it's translation. Leno welcomed her advance and pulled her closer to him, letting their kiss linger before they slowly pulled away from one another, misty eyed.

"What was that for? Not that I minded it." He said slowly, looking into her eyes with a smile.

"You speak Spanish, right? You tell me" She said with a small chuckle, smirking as he held her, still dancing with him.

In what felt like a few moments, it was now 11:30 and the small bar was full of dancing 20-somethings, the laughter of friends, and bad decisions. The music took a turn towards the Caribbean and many of the dancing became grinding and twerking, with drinks in hand.

Sumaia and Leno had a few drinks and were both tipsy, but were having a blast, laughing as they watched others. After a break, the music picked ad and they both made their way back to dancing, Sumaia wasting no time before whining that phat ass back into Leno with the music, Leno grinding into her as they danced, giving her ass a playful spank as she did, to which she looked back and smirked at him, feeling his bulge on her ass. They kept dancing sensually until Sumaia stopped and pulled Leno to the side.

"I'm having a blast, but its hot as fuck in here, too many people! I know a rooftop lounge nearby if you're down to continue the night?" She asked, hoping he'd say yes because she really wanted to spend more time with him.

"I'm down! I love rooftops, but good luck finding one without an insane cover charge at this time. But I'm always up for a good adventure regardless." He said, making a fair point, knowing the cover could be up to 50 dollars, especially for rooftops in NYC.

"We'll try and if not, we'll find something else to do, no problem!" She said as she signaled for him to follow her, walking toward the exit.

They left the bar, and began walking to the next spot, happy for the breeze that filled the streets on this hot night. Within 4 blocks they were at the entrance to the rooftop and the line was about a half-block long, with a cover of $30.

"Told you it would be tough to find a rooftop tonight." Leno said with a chuckle, before he saw Sumaia walk up to one of the bouncers, who it seems she knew.

Sumaia spent about a minute talking before coming back with an annoyed look on her face.

"I know that bouncer and he usually helps me dodge the cover and line, but apparently, upper management is on their asses so he can't get us in, so there goes that plan." She said, her face flat with annoyance.

"Oh damn, it's like that, shit. Well, no worries, we can go somewhere else, we've got the whole city at our fingertips, or at least a train ride away, we can find another bar, or maybe go chill at a park, it's more than warm enough, or even go grab some pizza or something." He said, smiling at her as he looked to her for her answer, just wanting to spend more time with her.

Sumaia thought to herself for a moment and smiled at Leno as she chose what they would do. "Let's get some pizza and chill in a park, most are closed, but the East River or Riverside Park don't ever really close, how's that sound?" She asked him.

"Sure, let's head to the east side then, shouldn't take too long." He said.

And like that, they made their way to a nearby train, finding their way to Two Bridges, picking up a couple slices of pizza, eating them as they walked under the FDR Drive, sitting on the least shady bench on this warm night. They sat close to each other, finishing their slices as Sumaia wasted no time, the alcohol taking off her edge as she leaned in to kiss Leno, who was more than happy to reciprocate her feelings. What started as a small kiss quickly turned into a makeout session, their arms around each other as they poured themselves into their kissing. It eventually came to an end, and they both sat there smiling and silent. The moonlight peeked through and illuminated them as they sat there, high sexual tension in the air as they fought to keep their hands off each other.

Sumaia couldn't resist, and she moved her hand to his bulge, realizing it was much harder than she expected. She rubbed her soft hands against it, smirking at him as she undid his pants, popping out his boner, leaning over his lap in this park, sucking his cock. The thought of being caught turned them both on, both of them admitting during their texts that they'd had sex outside before.

She flicked the head with her tongue, licking beads of precum from his tip as he moaned out quietly, coating his cock with her saliva, ready to take it deep before she tapped twice by Leno. She popped up quickly as Leno used his hand to cover his cock as a triplet of joggers passed them soon after, laughing amongst each other, ignoring them completely.

Once they were gone, Leno took his chance to reach into her flowy pants as she spread her legs, finding his way into her panties as his fingers were nearly instantly coated in her wetness as he rubbed her clit, listening to her moans before slipping 2 fingers into her pussy, fingering her gently before he picked up the pace, and pressed his fingers into her G-spot, which got her moaning louder, quivering lighty before she tapped Leno, who pulled his hand out quickly, sitting calmly as a middle-aged group of people walked past in the opposite direction of the joggers, discussing business investments.

As they walked past, Leno looked Sumaia in the eyes and licked her sweet juices off his fingers, not caring if they saw him, smirking lustfully at her. Sumaia almost pounced on him as he did that and as soon as they passed, she pulled his face to hers, kissing him so she could taste herself on his lips and tongue. After they kissed, they could tell that they needed more, so they scouted the area and found a bench surrounded by some trees and park construction.

12