Summer '96: Better When You're Not Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hadderity
Hadderity
22 Followers

Pearl Jam sang, "My eyes peeled, both wide open, and I got a glimpse of my innocence." High school was done, college was ahead, and I was ready to embrace the coming knowledge, experiences, and adventures with Sammi. My eyes were wide open to our future, but I would fondly remember the summer of '96 as the most pivotal time of my life.

"I love you in the worst way, the only way I know. They say the clearer the water, the more that it shows. They say the deeper the river, the stronger the love. Your eyes don't lie to me, and your smile is worth its weight in gold.

You love me in the worst way, the only way you know. They say the higher the mountain, the more love that grows. They say the stronger the wind blows, the farther we'll go. I hope you don't lie to me. There's nothing better than your touch."

Quotes (c) "Better When You're Not Alone," The Black Crowes, 1996.

Hadderity
Hadderity
22 Followers
12