Summer Afternoon

Story Info
FTM teases DILF neighbour, then goes over to get pounded.
2.7k words
4.45
36.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
traggot
traggot
47 Followers

It was a beautiful summer afternoon, and Peter laid in the hammock. The breeze swung him lightly, and puffy clouds protected him from the sun. Peter was sleepy, and when he got sleepy, he got horny.

The fence around the backyard was about six feet high, preventing anyone from peeking over. All the windows in his home and his neighbors' were shaded except for one- the second floor of the home next door, where the Young family lived. Peter sometimes babysat for the Young's girl, Tammy, when they were younger. Now a few years into college, Peter had moved past those jobs, towards his career. The families had stayed close, and he knew Tammy was a junior in high school. She and her mother had flown across the country to look at schools over the vacation, leaving Mr. Young alone in the house for a few weeks.

Peter's hand drifted to his inner thigh. His thumb stroked the sensitive flesh where the hem of his shorts met his flesh, hairy and thick. He glanced at all the windows, decided no one was watching, and cupped his mound. He slowly ground his fingers against his already hardening T cock. His eyes drifted closed. The soft breeze, the shade, and his fingers against his dick were all he needed to start drifting off. He started fantasizing, about this guy or the other from school, and soon slipped his fingers beneath his shorts. He tugged at his dick and moaned softly, feeling so free and exposed in the open air. His eyes fluttered open and he froze. He thought he saw movement from the window of the Young's house. He watched cautiously, then began slowly stroking himself again.

A pleasurable thrill passed through him. Here he was, masturbating in his yard, right where anyone could see. His fantasies turned to Mr. Young. By all accounts, he was a DILF. He had a short, curly beard and well maintained mustache; broad shoulders and thick, powerful arms; and was covered in a liberal coating of hair. Last time Peter had seen him in the pool, Mr. Young had a nice round tummy, dark with curls, especially his happy trail.

Peter licked his lips. His big nipples were hard and tenting his tank top. He ran a palm over them and moaned, groping his well-endowed chest. His tits jiggled as he twisted and pulled at his own nipples while still humping his hand. His hips rocked upwards to a slow, needy beat. He groaned again, a little louder this time. Biting his lip, he lifted up his shirt, exposing his fat D cup tits to the world... and he hoped, Mr. Young. He licked his fingers and rubbed saliva on his nipples, moaning at the feeling of the breeze on his breasts. He closed his eyes and started slowly jerking his cock again. He started to pant as he approached orgasm, but backed off his now throbbing cock. He opened his eyes again.

At the window, very clear to Peter, was Mr. Young. He was nude, showcasing his broad, hairy chest. His happy trail, thick and lucious, led to his hands, which were fondling his obviously stiff cock and balls. One hand cupped and squeezed his balls while the other slowly stroked his huge cock. The two made eye contact. Mr. Young cocked an eyebrow. Peter grinned. He shimmied his shorts down his legs and started rubbing his sensitive nub of a dick. Quickly, he was whimpering and moaning, his tits bouncing and his hips thrusting. He tried to maintain eye contact as he came, but he had to shut his eyes with the intensity. His hole squirted a massive load onto the hammock, leaving a stain. When he opened his eyes, Mr. Young was standing in the window, tucking his hard cock in his shorts. He nodded at Peter, and pulled down the blinds.

After he recovered from his orgasm, Peter pulled on his clothes to go to the neighbors.

---

Peter stood at the Young's door. He couldn't help but glance around the neighborhood to check if anyone was watching, though what they would see was completely innocent- just a young man checking in on his neighbor. He swallowed and rang the doorbell. He gave the neighborhood another once over. No cars driving up and down the street. Shades drawn. He bounced on his heels and bit his lip. It was taking a long time for Mr. Young to open the door. Just as he was debating making a retreat, the door opened.

Mr. Young stood in the doorway. He was still shirtless, his muscles bulging under a covering of curly hair. He was wearing a pair of loose basketball shorts, and Peter licked his lips as he realized Mr. Young was freeballing in them. Peter could see the outline of Mr. Young's now soft cock, the soft line where the head met the shaft, still looking thick and hanging a good five inches off his body. Mr. Young nodded at Peter. He never was a man for many words.

"How can I help you, Peter?" He asked, his voice husky and low.

"Um, well I saw that you have a little... problem that I may be able to help with," Peter replied. He gulped as he realized that if he was wrong, he could be ruining his relationship with the Youngs. He paled as he further realized Mr. Young was big enough to break him in half like a toothpick. The thought turned him on even further.

Mr. Young appraised Peter, looking at his stiff nipples, his wet shorts, and his flushed face. He nodded. "Come in." He stepped back to let Peter through the door frame, still close enough that he brushed against the huge man's body.

Mr. Young closed the door and locked it. Peter licked his lips. He was beginning to realize what he was getting himself into- Mr. Young's shorts were tenting as his cock chubbed up. Slowly, a nine inch pole extended in front of him.

"Come upstairs," Mr. Young said gruffly, motioning for Peter to go up first. He felt Mr. Young's eyes on his ass as it jiggled with every step. He put a little extra sway into his step as he led the way to the master bedroom. All but one window shade was down. Peter smiled and turned around.

"Thank you for inviting me in, sir," he said, licking his lips. "Did you like your show?"

Mr. Young nodded. He sat on the bed and looked up and down the young man's body. His wife was a slim little thing, could barely handle pushing out their one child. Peter had some good meat to him. A thick ass, and drooping, fat tits. Just what a man needs.

"Perhaps you'd like another show?" Peter suggested, bending forward and jiggling his ass. Mr. Young growled an assent, pawing at his hard cock through his tented shorts. Peter had learned how to dance from friends at college, and showed off, twerking his full, youthful ass. He then turned around and slowly drew up his shirt, gathering his huge tits in his hands, then dropped his tits out of his shirt, making them wobble hypnotically. Mr. Young grunted in approval, still stroking outside his shorts. Peter dropped his shirt on the floor, then crawled towards Mr. Young. His tits hung below him like pendulous teats, bouncing and swinging with every move. He made sure to arch his back so his firm asschecks would be visible beneath his bunched shorts. He knelt at Mr. Young's feet for a moment, giving him big doe eyes, then rose, slinking against the older man. He turned around and pulled his shorts down slowly, exposing his round asscheeks to Mr. Young's leering eyes.

"Well, Mr. Young? What would you like?" Peter asked softly.

Mr. Young stood up. Peter's head barely reached the older man's hairy nipples. He bent down and kissed Peter's soft lips, his beard tickling the boy's face. The kiss was soft, gentle, exploratory. Mr. Young slipped his tongue into Peter's mouth and pressed his hand on the small of Peter's back. He pulled Peter into his body, pressing his hard cock against Peter. Precum leaked through his shorts and onto Peter's skin. Their kisses grew more passionate, Mr. Young's cock grinding and throbbing against Peter's body.

"Take off my shorts," Mr. Young ordered, his voice husky and deep, reverberating in Peter's chest.

"Yes sir," Peter squeaked. He dropped to his knees and slowly pulled down Mr. Young's shorts, revealing inch after inch of hard, throbbing shaft. It even went past his huge, hairy, low-hanging balls, until suddenly it sprung up, hitting Peter in the chin. The smell of salty, musky, sweaty cock and balls hit Peter like a brick wall. Mr. Young's manly scent was overwhelming his senses, making him crave- no, NEED- his cock.

Peter pushed his nose against Mr. Young's sack. Wiry pubic hairs tickled his nose as he inhaled against the soft, wrinkled skin. Peter groaned as he gave open-mouthed kisses, then gentle licks, then a full on tongue bath. He sucked on Mr. Young's full, dangling balls with wild abandon. He moaned and slurped and lapped and kissed and sucked until he tasted something new, something salty and sweet. Mr. Young had dribbled so much precum while he was receiving this tongue bath that it started to coat his manly sack.

Peter, drunk with lust, then swallowed Mr. Young's thick, pulsing shaft in one go. Mr. Young grunted as Peter's throat convulsed around the intrusion.

"You're hungry for my cock, aren't you, boy?" Mr. Young asked, flexing his cock in Peter's mouth, causing him to gag. Peter tried to gulp for air, but Mr. Young held his head down on his cock. "That's it," Mr. Young groaned. "Take my cock."

Peter was dizzy when he came up for air. He gasped, grinning, drool coating his chin and dribbling onto his chest. "Thank you, sir," he said, woozy and lust-drunk.

Mr. Young pulled Peter up by his armpits and tossed him on the bed. His legs naturally splayed, showing off his thick T cock and delicate lips. With a growl, Mr. Young pounced on his prize, slurping and sucking Peter's dick. Mr. Young's beard tickled Peter as he ground his chin against Peter's sopping hole, wetting his beard as he lapped feverishly at the boy's cock. Peter whined and groaned as he got closer and closer to cumming. His whole world was reduced to his cock and Mr. Young's tongue. He arched his back and his whole body tensed, then shook, as a stream of cum squirted from his hole.

As Peter came back to Earth, Mr. Young kissed him passionately. He tasted his own cum on the older man's tongue, and felt how wet his beard was. Mr. Young pulled back, his eyes roving Peter's youthful, sweaty, pleasure-ridden body.

"I want you to fuck me, Mr. Young," Peter panted. "Do you have lube?"

Mr. Young nodded and reached into his bedside drawer, pulling out a bottle of lube and a condom. Peter pulled his knees to his head, exposing both his young holes. "I don't like being fucked in the front, Mr. Young," Peter said with a sultry smile. "I want you to fuck my ass."

Mr. Young's cock lurched. His wife had never let him even lick her ass, and no previous partners had explored this with him. While Mr. Young was clearly more experienced, Peter knew his way around this hole. Peter would be popping his cherry... if his 'cherry' didn't pop at the idea. Despite being a middle-aged man with plenty of experience, his balls were tightening at the thought. He closed his eyes and thought about his mother eating tuna fish salad. He opened his eyes and saw Peter's tight hole winking at him, Peter's breasts heaving, Peter looking at him with lust. Mr. Young knew this wouldn't last too long. He started to line himself up with Peter's hole.

"Woah, woah, woah," Peter laughed, stopping him. "Will you stretch me out before I take that monster?"

Mr. Young flushed. "Shit, sorry," he muttered. "...I've never done this before," he admitted, his voice low.

Peter sat up and kissed Mr. Young sweetly. It was a different kind of kiss than before. There was still lust, but it was tampered by patience, and adoration.

"Don't worry," Peter said softly, cupping Mr. Young's face. "I won't let you hurt me. We'll go slow."

Mr. Young nodded. He kissed Peter's fingers. "What's first?"

"First," Peter said, laying back with a grin, "you're going to use a finger and lots of lube to stretch me open." He held his legs back, his hole exposed again.

Mr. Young coated his finger in lube. He smeared the lube around Peter's pucker, then slowly pressed the tip of his finger against the hole. Peter let out a pleased hum as his hole swallowed Mr. Young's finger up to the first, then second knuckle. Mr. Young watched in fascination as Peter's impossibly tight hole massaged his finger. He pumped the finger in and out slowly.

"Another," Peter moaned. He sighed as Mr. Young removed his finger and lubed up another. He pressed both of them into Peter. Peter moaned as he was filled again. Mr. Young grew more confident as he pumped, twisted, and spread his fingers inside Peter's tight ass.

"Mr. Young, are you sure you haven't done this before?" Peter panted, moaning as his hole was fingerfucked. "One more, then I need your cock." His eyes rolled back as he felt his ass empty, then filled again, stretched by three of Mr. Young's thick fingers. "Yeah, stretch me out," Peter moaned. Despite no attentions being given to it, Mr. Young's cock was leaking from the sight of the younger man's dirtiest, tightest hole being stretched around his digits. After a few more minutes, and a lot more lube, Peter begged, "fuck me, Mr. Young, please, fuck me!"

Mr. Young knew his cock, even encased in a condom, was on a hair trigger. He tried not to think as he pressed his lubed cock against Peter's tight asshole. His cockhead was bigger than the little star of his opening. This realization made him throb and leak into the condom. He looked into Peter's eyes and slowly pressed in.

Peter's eyes rolled back in his head as the tip of Mr. Young's thick cock made it past the ring of his ass. Mr. Young bit his lip and slowly pressed inwards, trying not to think about how his cockhead was in his neighbour's son's almost painfully tight asshole. Slowly, his cock wedged between Peter's cheeks, right into his tight hole. Before he realized it, his furry balls were resting against Peter's thick asscheeks, his cock being massaged by the tight hole of the sexy twenty-something boy next door.

"You okay?" Mr. Young asked, his throat dry.

Peter nodded and bit his lip. "Fuck me, Mr. Young," he whispered.

Mr. Young slowly drew his cock about an inch out, then slowly pushed it back in. Out, in. Out... in. He experimented with the depth and the speed, relishing in his first time inside a tight ass. Inside Peter's tight ass. Fuck.

He started sawing his cock in and out, deep and fast. His balls slapped loudly against Peter's ass, the rocking causing his big tits to bounce hypnotically. Peter was whining and moaning, jerking his cock as his tight ass was fucked mercilessly. Mr. Young was panting and sweating over Peter's prone body. "Peter," Mr. Young moaned. "Peter, fuck, I need to cum. Your ass is going to make me cum," he groaned.

Peter moaned in response. "Yeah, fuck me, Mr. Young, cum in my tight ass!"

Mr. Young screwed his eyes shut and threw back his head, bellowing as he thrust one last time, emptying his huge load into the condom. He fell over Peter, breathing hard against his chest. His hips pressed further into him as he relaxed against the younger man. "Fuck," he breathed.

Peter guided him into a gentle kiss. "How was it?"

"So fucking good," he said, smiling. Mr. Young pulled his soft cock out of Peter's raw hole and peeled off the condom.

"I think I'll be taking more naps in the hammock," Peter teased.

Mr. Young kissed him. "I hope you will."

traggot
traggot
47 Followers