Summer at the Beach

Story Info
A wife and friend spend summer at a beach house she cheats.
15.8k words
4.19
112.5k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kent Romjin, I am 32 years old and I am 5'10'' 195 lbs with sandy hair and blue eyes. I have been married for two years to my wife Marnie; she is 28, 5'5" 117 lbs, 34C with green eyes and strawberry blonde hair. Marnie is hands down the most beautiful woman I have ever known and she turns more than her fair share of heads.

She is a 5th grade teacher and I work as a design engineer for Jensen Aeronautics, a small manufacturing firm in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. We just bought a house and are getting ready to start a family, as I just received a promotion to senior design engineer. We make products for the aerospace industry and recently got a contract with the military.

My boss Jacob Jensen hired me right out of Duke and has taken a liking to me. I was able to fix a design a fire suppression system for naval vessels that exceeds the current industry standards and could be retrofitted at a reasonable cost. It was this innovation that would eventually land a contract with the U.S. Navy.

It was the Monday before Memorial Day weekend, which is the unofficial kickoff to the summer season. Jacob called me into his office and he was all smiles. "Kent my boy you've been doing a great job for Jensen and I thought you deserved a reward for all of your hard work."

"Boss, that isn't necessary, I'm thankful for the promotion." As I stood there wondering what Jacob was referring to.

Jacob looked at me and told me that he and his wife own a summer beach house on Nags Head Island and now that his son lives in Denver and his daughter in Phoenix, he and his wife hardly ever use the place anymore.

"Kent, how would you like to have the house for the summer? I know your wife is off for the summer and it would give her a nice break and you can join her on the weekends. Think of it as a perk of your new position."

I was surprised and touched by his generous offer. "It sounds great Jake, let me give Marnie a call and see what she thinks about it."

"Let me know by the end of the day. If you don't want the house I may rent it out for the summer. Now get out of my office, I have an appointment and so do you, so get back to work!" Jake was smiling as he dismissed me.

Marnie had an end of the year faculty meeting this morning so I sent her a text, 'Marnie, meet me for lunch @ 12:30pm at Kaplan's Deli by my office, I need to talk with you. Love, Kent.'

I arrived at Kaplan's at 12:25pm and Marnie was already at a table.

She waved so I would see her and she got up as I got to the table and gave me a big hug, saying, "Hi babe, your message sounded a bit ominous and it kind of had me on pins and needles."

"Sorry sweetheart, I have some good news, at least I think its good news!" She kept looking at me, staring daggers and if looks could kill, I'd be dead.

"Marnie, Jake offered us his beach house on Nags Head Island for the summer and I'm wondering if you're interested? I have to let him know by close of business or he's going to rent it out."

"Oh my God, YES!!!" she gushed with excitement, practically screaming at me.

"Kent, is this real, a house on the beach for the entire summer? Pinch me, a whole summer at the beach!"

"Hold on a minute babe, I have to work during the week, so it would be on the weekends."

Marnie quickly pointed out that she didn't have to work at all this summer.

I said, "Yes, but it wouldn't be safe for you to be there all alone. Also, I don't relish spending my entire summer sans weekends home alone."

"I know Kent but it's the beach, and I will make it up to you every weekend!"

"Marnie, I would be worried every minute of every day with you there by yourself and it's over a two hour drive, if you needed me and I couldn't get there right away, I'd never forgive myself."

Marnie was pouting and sporting a frown. I began to think that this wasn't the perk I thought it to be and if I had given the idea more consideration before calling Marnie I would have turned Jake down immediately. If she can't go and stay all week she will be upset with me and if she goes it will drive me crazy with worry. All of a sudden a great big grin appeared on her face.

"Hey babe, what if I take Jessica with me? She has the entire summer off the same as I do and she loves the beach. That way I wouldn't be alone and you wouldn't have to worry." She said, looking hopeful that this would be the solution to the dilemma.

Jessica Van Houten is a colleague and fellow 5th grade teacher. Jess is Marnie's best friend and we have socialized with her on occasion. She is a real chew them up and spit them out kind of a girl. She has large 36DD cup breasts with small pert nipples that stick out about ¼ of an inch with silver dollar sized areola. I've seen them poking out of the thin material of her bikini top that gets translucent when wet. They must be sensitive because they are constantly poking through her blouse.

Jess is about 5'3" 115 lbs with sultry blue "bedroom eyes" long strawberry blonde hair, and a real pretty face. She is curvy with fairly wide hips and she doesn't have much trouble attracting male companionship. She is a prim and proper elementary teacher at school and a fun loving party girl at night and she has a date with a different guy every weekend.

Marnie and Jess occasionally go for a girl's night out with some of the other teachers and Marnie has regaled me with some of Jess's adventures on these nights out. I have apprehensions about having Jess accompany my wife to the beach because I can't afford her throwing wild parties in the boss's beach house and causing damage.

With a bit of trepidation in my voice I say, "Hey babe, I'm wondering if Jess is such a good idea. I know how much she likes to party and I don't need something getting out of hand and causing damages to Jake's house. Also, I don't particularly like the idea of her bringing a bunch of beach bums and surfer dudes around every night."

Marnie looking a bit miffed as she said, "Jess isn't that bad. She wouldn't do that and I wouldn't let her!"

I replied, "Hey, it's my reputation and my job on the line, so I have the right to be concerned and from what you've told me and what I've witnessed I have a right to be suspicious where Jess is concerned. This was a bad idea and I'm going to tell Jake to forget about it."

Marnie looked at me and softened her expression and gave me her big puppy dog eyes as she said, "I'm sorry babe! I know she can get a bit wild but I'll rein her in. No parties, except on the beach! No beach bums or surfer dudes in the house, I promise!"

I looked at her, her eyes pleading and I said, "Alright, but I have some conditions. First, I get to lay out the ground rules and determine what constitutes what getting out of hand is and I can pull the plug and have you come home if I deem it necessary.

Second, you will call me every evening and you will be honest with me as to what Jess is up to and if she violates any of our ground rules. I can both speak with her and give her another chance, or have you come home immediately if I feel it's warranted. Anything short of that and I tell Jake right now, thanks but no thanks."

She began with, "I think that is a bit dramatic and a little drastic."

I simply told her, "Fine, I'll let Jake know that we won't be using the house."

Hastily she said, "Okay!"

I told her, "I have concerns for your safety as well as what could happen with the house. I don't believe that I'm being drastic or dramatic and it's unfair of you to even think that. I am just trying to take advantage of a once in a lifetime opportunity but not at the cost of my job or my marriage."

Marnie looked at me with softer eyes and with contrition said, "Babe I apologize, I know why you're concerned and I should have never said what I said. I know Jess is a bit wild and I'll make sure that she knows the ground rules and I will enforce them or call and let you do whatever you think is best."

I said, "Okay. I have to get back to work. I have a long weekend for Memorial Day so let's go Friday after I get out of work. Jess can take your car tonight and she can come on Tuesday. I'm taking Tuesday off to drive home and avoid the traffic. See you tonight, I love you Marnie."

She got up and gave me a hug and a quick kiss before I headed out the door. As I walked back to the office I had this strange feeling that with Jess alone with Marnie, will drag her in to something. I trust Marnie; however, under Jess's spell for the entire summer, I just couldn't shake the feeling that trouble lie in wait over the horizon.

However, despite my misgivings, I told Jake that we would take the house for the summer. When I arrived home I told Marnie to give Jess a call and if she's free have her come over for dinner.

About 20 minutes later the doorbell rang and I answered the door since Marnie was in the kitchen. Jess arrived. She was wearing a blue sundress that showed off her legs. Yet, it couldn't hide her 36DD tits, her nipples proudly poking through the light blue fabric of her dress.

As she walked in the door I said, "Hi Jess, glad you could make it." Suddenly, she reached out and wrapped her arms around me, her soft tits mashed against my chest. I could feel her nipples poking me as she held the embrace a bit longer than she should have with the husband of her best friend. I have a suspicion that Marnie already called and gave her the news about the beachouse.

She said, looking up with those sultry blue eyes, "Hi Kent thanks for having me. It's been awhile and it's good to see you. Where's Marnie?"

I told her that Marnie is in the kitchen and ever the gracious host, I asked, "Can I get you something to drink? I have beer, wine and bourbon, what's your poison?"

Jess simply said, "Surprise me!"

I opened a bottle of chardonnay and poured her a glass. We made small talk for a couple of minutes. We talked about the weather, my promotion and how glad she was to be out of school and away from the "little monsters" for the summer.

When we ran out of mundane things to talk about, Jess said, "I think I'll give Marnie a hand with dinner."

Soon the three of us sat down to a dinner of baked sea bass, roasted carrots and a nice salad. We finished the bottle of chardonnay before enjoying some key lime pie and coffee for dessert. We took our coffee into the living room and sat down.

I finally broke the silence saying, "Jess, I think Marnie has already told you why we had you to dinner tonight. I need to know two things from you. First, do you want to spend the summer at the beach with Marnie? Second, are you willing to abide by the ground rules that I set regarding the house?"

Jess excitably told me that, "Yes Kent! A whole summer in a beach house on the ocean, Duh! Marnie told me that there would be some ground rules but didn't elaborate further. Yes to your second question, I can obey your ground rules once you clue me in as to what they are."

I replied, "Good. I want you to have a good time but I have a responsibility to my boss and his wife who own the house to protect it. So the first rule is no parties in the house, period.

Second, you're single but Marnie is married, so I don't want a bunch of strange men hanging around all of the time. You're free to date or hook up with anyone you like as long as you don't bring them to the house. Finally, you will both make sure the house is kept up. That means no piles of dishes or laundry, sweeping up any sand you might track in, etc. Do either of you have any questions?"

Jess said, "Isn't the no party rule a bit extreme? I mean, we have this big house all to ourselves and we can't share it with friends we make along the way, and I can't have a guy over, really?"

I said, "Parties tend to get out of hand. With the drinking and carrying on it is how things get broken. You don't know if you have someone casing the place for a robbery and an easy score. We only have the house thanks to my boss's generosity, so no, I think it's reasonable given the circumstances and it is non-negotiable I'm afraid.

Jess I'm sorry if you can't find a guy who has nowhere to sleep except a surf board on the beach, or a van in the parking lot. Guys always seem to have a friend who needs a date. I don't want guys hitting on my wife, so no men in the house. Those are the rules, take it or leave it."

Before Jess could open her mouth again, Marnie said, "She agrees, we both agree to behave."

I added, "Jess, Marnie is to be calling me every night and if I find it necessary, I can pull the plug anytime and my boss will simply rent out the house for the remainder of the summer."

Jess cooed, "Okay Kent, you win. I agree to your rules."

After some idle conversation Jess got up and left. I saw her whisper something to Marnie at the door as she was leaving.

When Marnie returned to the living room she sat next to me on the sofa. I asked her, "What is that whispering all about?"

Marnie looked away for a second before saying, "Uh, Jess told me to take you to bed and take special care of you tonight for arranging this wonderful summer for us! I told her I would rock your world, so let's go to bed and let me show you how much I appreciate this babe!"

As soon as I got to the bedroom Marnie attacked me. She dropped to her knees and unfastened my belt, unzipped my trousers and reached inside and fished my cock out. This was unusual as Marnie never initiates a blow job, I have to ask and it rarely happens. However, when she does, it's magical.

I really wasn't thinking about it at the moment as she took hold of my 7" of manhood and slowly began to run her tongue around the sensitive head. It didn't take long before I was a hard as a steel girder and she began working my shaft down her throat. She began bobbing up and down my erection while using her tongue to lick the underside of my shaft.

It didn't take long before I was ready to pop. As much as Marnie doesn't like giving blowjobs, she hates the taste of cum even more. I gave her fair warning, saying, "Oh babe that feels so good, I can't hold back much longer, I'm going to cum!"

Instead of pulling me out of her mouth and stroking my cock to climax she took my cock deeper within her throat and worked her tongue even faster and that sent me over the edge. I grabbed the back of her head, holding her still but she never tried to pull off until I finished emptying the contents of my balls and she swallowed every drop.

She lies down on the bed and spread her legs and I kissed the insides of her thighs and she let out a small moan. I ran my tongue around her vulva being careful not to touch her clit. Her breathing became rapid and shallow as her moans got louder.

Marnie said, "Oh babe, make me cum; please make me come, touch my clit! I'm so close!"

I continued to tease her and occasionally I would flick her clit with my tongue sending jolts of pleasure throughout her body as she began writhing with my work on her pussy.

She cried, "Please, stop teasing me!! I need to cum so bad!!!"

It was then where I clamped my mouth over her clit and began sucking it for all I was worth. I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head, her breathing became raspy.

She began moaning, yes, so good, so gooood! Don't stop, I'm cumming!!!!!"

I love going down on Marnie and pleasing her. The carpet matches the drapes and she keeps her strawberry blonde bush neatly trimmed and I love the fact she doesn't shave bald. Her lips are a light shade of pink and she has a long hood that hides a fairly large clit.

As her orgasm starts to subside she takes my semi-erect cock into her mouth and sucks me hard. Then she pushes me down on the bed and swings her left leg over mine and squats over my rock hard cock. She slowly lowers herself just brushing the tip with her dewy lips.

She rubs across the head and gets it nice and wet. Suddenly she plunges down on my dick and sits. I can see by her eyes that she is having another orgasm. She rolled her eyes back in her head but didn't make a sound. That tell me her orgasm is intense.

Suddenly, she stars sliding up and down my shaft and rocking back and forth when she bottoms out, putting pressure on her clit. She begins slowly and builds up a good rhythm and begins to increase her pace. She goes all the way down and starts to rock forward. I cup her breasts and pinch and roll her nipples between my finger and thumb.

She started moaning, "Oh baby, don't stop it feels so good, oh I'm going to cum again!!!"

She lays back, her face is scrunched up and her eyes are closed as the first wave of her climax hits her. She slowly rocks on my cock as she cums and finally stops moving. Marnie slowly opens her eyes and said, "Babe that was fantastic! Hey, I am supposed to be rocking your world and here you are rocking mine!"

She slowly pulled up and off of my throbbing cock that was still aching for release. Marnie lies on the bed and opens her legs. I give her a long passionate kiss, our tongues wrestling with each other. Then I move down to her tits, I lick around her soft areola and flick my tongue across her sensitive nipples lining my cock up with her opening. I rub the head back and forth across her soft pink pedals making sure I hit her clit. I tease her by thrusting several times but only putting the head insider her.

She says, "Kent don't tease me I need you inside me now mister!!"

With that I plunge my whole 7" deep into her fiery hole until I bottom out and I hold it for a second. Then I begin stroking in and out increasing the pace as I go. She senses my urgency and begins to squeeze my cock with her pussy muscles driving me wild.

I tell her, "Oh, babe it's so good, don't stop I'm going to cum!"

She grabs my dick in a vise grip with her pussy and sends me over the edge. I proclaim, "Oh, Marnie, I'm cumming, you are so rocking my world!!!!"

As I start ejaculating into her womb she cries out with her third orgasm of the night. I hold myself deep in her pussy as she milks every drop out of my cock. Finally I pull out and roll over onto the bed beside her fully sated and exhausted. As I looked into those beautiful green eyes I said, "Marnie that was so wonderful."

She replied, "I loved it too and I love you so much babe!"

She got up and headed into the bathroom and I said, "I love you too baby!"

She finished in the bathroom and came back to bed and we spooned as we drifted off to sleep.

********

I arrived home on Friday afternoon to find Marnie had packed everything and loaded up the trunk of her car with things she and Jen would need for the summer. She also had lunch prepared. We sat and ate our sandwich and salad. Then loaded our stuff for the weekend and some other odds and ends Marnie wanted at the beach.

We got in the car and headed out in hopes of avoiding the heavy traffic. The highway was busy and we were held up by an accident so we arrived at the beach house around 5pm. I took the key and opened the door entered and took a look around.

The furniture was covered and there was a fair amount of dust. I turned on the lights, turned on the refrigerator and closed the door. Marnie began the task of uncovering furniture and cleaning while I unloaded the car. I put our bags in the master bedroom.

By the time we cleaned up, put away groceries, unpacked and settled in it was 7:30pm. Marnie said, "Kent, I'm too tired to cook. Do you want to go out or order in?"

I said, "I'm tired as well. Let's order some Chinese and take a moonlight stroll on the beach before turning in."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea babe." Marnie said as she yawned, the exhaustion evident in her expression.

I looked up a delivery restaurant and called and placed our order. After it arrived we sat and ate without much conversation. When we finished eating I cleaned up and changed into a pair of shorts and tee shirt. Marnie wore her shorts, a tee shirt and wrapped a sweater around her waist.