Summer Awakenings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's okay," she interrupted. "I know that too. But we've been friends forever, and I really do care about you, too. I couldn't have done this with somebody random, and I'm really glad you were my first. And honestly, I'm kind of glad I wasn't yours, when you put it in perspective." She leaned over and kissed me hungrily. "It's kind of hot, when I think about it," she added with a grin. "But goddamn..." she grabbed onto my member and gave him a familiar stroke and squeeze. "I'm really afraid you've ruined me for all other dicks."

"Nah, you'll probably just be a size queen now," I joked.

"That's part of the problem. But if they don't make me cum like that, I'll be pissed. Or at least annoyed," she grinned.

"Well, we've got a bunch of time this summer."

"Yes we do," she replied, kissing me hard. "Unfortunately, this evening I have to get home. But what are you doing Wednesday?" She reached down and grabbed her bra, putting it back on.

"You, hopefully." Her smile in reply was so wide and genuine it nearly melted me.

"Sounds great. Now...where did I leave my pants?"

"Living room." She smiled again, and got up. I threw on basketball shorts and followed her. The phone rang, and I went into the kitchen to grab the handset.

"Hey," Kelly's voice greeted.

"Hi," I replied.

"She still there?"

"Yeah, she's getting ready to head out." Mary Sue looked over at me questioningly, and I mouthed "Kelly," to which she just smiled and nodded.

"Awesome. You two have a good time?"

"Definitely."

"Perfect. So listen...I told your very overprotective mom that I'd come by and check on you in the evenings to make sure you weren't up to no good. So I thought I'd stop by, if you don't mind?"

"Sure, sounds good."

"Awesome. I'll wait for her to clear out and then be over shortly. So just say something noncommittal and confirming so your girl won't get weirded out, okay?"

"Alright, I appreciate that, and I'll talk to you soon."

"Good, stud. You better be ready." I heard a click as the line went dead.

"What was that about?" Mary Sue asked as I hung up.

"My mom asked her to check on me in the evenings," I replied. "Thankfully she's cool and happy I'm getting some."

"That's so fucking cool," she said, grinning impishly as she slowly buttoned up her shirt.

"She's pretty awesome," I agreed.

"Well, listen. I'll definitely see you Wednesday, and I'll be counting the time until then. Same time?" she asked as she slowly walked up to me.

"Definitely."

"Mmm, sounds fantastic," she purred, and then she leaned in and gave me a very scorching kiss goodbye. I grabbed her ass as I wrapped her up in my grip, and as we disengaged, I gave her ass a solid smack.

"Get home before your folks get weird." I admonished her.

"If you spank me like that I might have to stay," she teased.

"Whatever. I'll see you Wednesday."

"See you then," she said with an over the shoulder grin as she let herself out.

I stood there in revelry for a few moments. I'd finally done it, closed the deal with a low-key crush of many years, and on top of all that, it seemed like she was willing to play as long as we had opportunity. I had gone from being a nobody to a stud overnight. I could feel my face stretched to the max with what I'm sure was a dumb grin. Then the door opened and Kelly came in.

"Hey handsome. Looks like you had a great night," she said with a smirk, walking up to me.

"It's been pretty good, overall."

"How was she?" she asked, putting her arms over my shoulders, leaning in and kissing me greedily. "Holy shit, you're lousy with her scent and taste," she added.

"Sorry, I can go shower..." I said.

"It's fine, it's actually kinda hot..." she grinned with an evil glint in her eye.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Well, I mean, I like girls, too, so it's a turn on for me."

"Really..."

"Yeah."

"How did I not know that?"

"It's not like it's something I blab about, realistically. But yeah, I've played around with girls in the past. Had a couple encounters, also a couple threesomes when Bobby and I started dating."

"Goddamn, you're like some kind of fantasy woman," I joked as I grabbed her ass and kissed her again.

"Just horny and relaxed, really. So, tell me everything," she bantered, as she led me over to the couch, sitting right beside me and and throwing her legs over my lap.

"What did you want to know?"

"How many times?"

"Twice."

"Stud," she grinned, poking my ribs gently. "Did you get her to cum?"

"Several times each."

"Nice. Obviously you ate her out. Is she coming back?"

"Wednesday."

"Way to go, you budding sex machine, you," she said, kissing me again. "God, you're absolutely lousy with the taste of her pussy. It's really sweet," she added, moving in and giving my lower lip a languishing lick.

"That's probably not the only thing that tastes like her," I said with a slight giggle.

"Did you fuck her raw?"

"The second time, yeah."

"Do you trust her?" she asked with slight concern in her voice.

"Oh, absolutely. She's heading to college, she doesn't want to lose her scholarship. She's within a stone's throw of my GPA."

"Well, that's a relief," she sighed, moving in and devouring my mouth. "Goddamn..." she muttered. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes, then quickly sank to the floor between my legs. "Pull your cock out."

I quickly pulled my shorts down, and she sprang upon my rapidly hardening member, licking its length luxuriously. "Holy shit she tastes amazing," she groaned, working her way down to my balls and gently taking them into her mouth. "Sweet pussy and your cum, damn..." she hummed appreciatively, and I very quickly steeled under her ministrations as she worked her way up and resumed greedily devouring my prick. She quickly stood up and pulled her pants down, climbing up onto my lap and wrapping her legs around me as she lowered onto my length. She was absolutely sodden and admitted my length quickly, lowering herself completely until her pubic bone touched mine. "Goddamn..." she muttered. We started to move against each other as she raised herself up and used her body weight to slam back down against me.

"That really turned you on..." I huffed out.

"Goddamn, it's been so long since I tasted pussy. I think I forgot how much I loved it," she panted.

We pushed against each other, grunting and basically rutting with a bit of frenzy, her staring into my eyes silently with that look of intensity I so loved. I started giving my hips an extra pop with each down stroke she made, and after several minutes of vigorous fucking, she shut her eyes, threw her head back, and grunted out a powerful climax. I felt her wetness drip down my length and my balls, and her body went slightly slack. I wrapped her up in my arms, holding her against me, and she quickly regained equilibrium and grabbed my face, kissing me with a renewed fire. "Fuck I needed that." She kissed me again, then dismounted and got on her knees, bending over the couch. I wasted no time lining up behind her and pushing in to the hilt.

The contrast between the two of them was so pronounced. While Mary Sue was fun and enthusiastic, Kelly had 20 years on her and was raw and lustful to boot. She demanded to be plowed hard, was openly aggressive, and was so comfortable and sure of her body and sexuality it was almost intoxicating. Sex with Mary Sue was fun and engaging, but with Kelly it was definitely Fucking, less sport and more marathon in effort and length. She groaned out "Harder," and since I didn't know if I could physically do that with as hard as I was slamming her, I instead moved my grip on her hips to spread her ass cheeks so I could get just a little bit deeper into her. "Fuck yeah, just like that," she growled. I heard her breathing quicken, knowing she was getting closer, and she reached up and tweaked her own nipple, groaning hard.

"Put your thumb in my ass!" she barked out.

"What?!" I exclaimed, a little surprise by the request.

"Just do it!" she yelled, so I quickly stuck my thumb into my mouth to wet it and then plunged to the first knuckle into her sphincter. That did the trick, as she went off like a rocket, screaming to the ceiling as she climaxed as hard as I'd ever seen her. As she clamped down and flooded me in her juices, I lost it and filled her up, cumming harder than I ever have in my life.

I slumped over her back, us panting collectively and slowly coming down, her glorious quim occasionally pulsing with an aftershock. She turned her head sideways and grinned at me. "Goddamn..." she muttered. I just groaned and nodded enthusiastically.

"I might have to work on opening up the backdoor for you a bit for next time," she spat out, still panting slightly. "It's been a long time since I had a big cock in my ass, but I think I might want one again soon." I twitched involuntarily at the thought, and she noticed and giggled, pushing her hips back a bit into me. I groaned from still being overly sensitive post-cum. "I think he likes that idea," she teased. I nodded and grunted affirmatively, which brought another giggle from her. I'd always assumed anal was only something porn stars did and probably didn't enjoy, so the idea that this woman was into it...damn. My brain was reeling a bit.

"When's the next time she's coming over?" Kelly asked.

"Wednesday."

"Okay. Well next time I'm gonna need you for at least 2 or three solid rounds, so we better do Thursday just to be safe. I'll come over after I put the boy to sleep," she said, pausing as she slipped me out of her and turned around, pressing her body into me and putting her arms around me and kissing me deeply. "You're gonna check so many things off your bucket list this summer," she added, beaming at me as she kissed me again.

12