Summer Break with Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
The mom and son from India, their incest story continues.
1.8k words
4.21
34.7k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have read the previous part it would definitely help with the storyline but even if you haven't you can enjoy this anyways.

Day 2

Dipesh woke up next day to find himself lying on those mattresses he had set up along with his dad last night. He was just in his underwear which was already bulging because of his morning wood.

Afraid of his dad finding him in this state he looked around the hall but it was empty. The cooler which was kind of useless anyways, was also switched off. Dipesh quickly fetched his Shorts and put them on.

According to him, his mom should be in the kitchen. And he was right, His mom was there in the kitchen wearing the same saree she had worn last night and wiped his cum with.

He quickly scanned her saree for signs of his dried up cum but he couldn't though he saw a spot that seemed to be cleaned with water. Maybe his mom didn't want that thing on her saree or maybe afraid that her husband might find it.

Dipesh wondered, whether his parents had had sex in the morning as well or not but there wasn't anyway to confirm his doubts.

When Rashmi saw her son in the kitchen, she acted normal with ease and asked him to brush his teeth if he wanted breakfast and coffee.

"Where is dad?" asked Dipesh. "He is in the backyard..." replied Rashmi simply.

He found his dad in the backyard, looking at the trees there, figuring out whether the Guavas are ripe enough to be plucked or not. Dipesh had breakfast and then he was asked by his dad to climb up the tree and pluck all the ripe Guavas.

The rest of the day was just spent doing some chores, he also went shopping with his mom where they bought lemons in bulk. "Why are we buying these many?" asked Dipesh. "Oh, I am going to take these to your uncle's(Rashmi's brother) and going to make pickle out of them!" Rashmi sounded excited while saying this.

Dipesh's dad spent the day visiting his friend's houses who were still at village. In the evening they went to the famous temple in the village. This temple seemed to be hang-out spot in that village and it had street food stalls in its vicinity. Dipesh's family ordered from a few of them and had the street food there.

When back home. Rashmi asked them whether she should cook something for dinner and everyone said that they are already full. So, Rashmi went ahead to do the dishes.

Dipesh and his father removed their smartphones from their pockets and got busy with them. Dipesh was busy stalking a girl he liked from his school. They would talk now and then but it wasn't so usual. Dipesh wanted to ask her out to be his girlfriend but he had also heard a rumor from his other friend saying that she already has a boyfriend and he said that her Boyfriend is some big bloke. "Don't try with her, that guy might beat you up" were exact words of his friend.

This brought uncertainty in Dipesh's head. Whether he should flirt with her or not because, what if she finds this creepy and complains it to her BF then that guy would come and beat Dipesh up for flirting with that girl.

So, to be on safe side Dipesh was just having casual chats with the girl and she was taking way to long to reply. If this was his home in Nasik, Dipesh would start a match on his PS4 and then look for the reply. Bored. He went into the kitchen and helped his mom rinse the utensils.

Dipesh hadn't helped his mother to get sweet compliments in return but that thing worked automatically in his favor. Dipesh was happy that his mother was happy with him, maybe she could return the favor with a handjob this night, he thought. But soon realized which full receives handjob for rinsing the utensils?

By the time it was time to sleep, their sleep-setup was already ready. Dipesh was waiting for this part of the day since he had woken up that day. Today he need not be told to just sleep in the underwear. In-fact today he had chosen the skimpiest underwear from his luggage. He lied down and was scrolling through the Instagram.

He thought that maybe his parents were about to have sex again when he heard his dad urging Dipesh to sleep. "Maybe he wants to fuck his wife sooner today and that's why he is asking me to sleep." Dipesh thought to himself.

"I am tired and going to sleep." Dipesh announced, kept his phone aside and went off to sleep.

Dipesh wasn't asleep, obviously, he wanted to know whether his parents go off in that other room and have sex again today or not.

He had to wait for half an hour, when Rashmi checked whether Dipesh was asleep or not. If there existed an Oscar for acting to be asleep, Di Caprio would have awarded it himself to Dipesh.

When he heard his parents enter the other Dipesh opened his sounds. He heard them undress or at least he anticipated that now they are undressing each other and now they might be kissing or maybe then don't kiss and they get directly to the fucking part.

Today he had decided that he will try to peep into the room. Yesterday he had just heard them but today he thought that he had the courage to actually watch him parents' fuck.

He got up, tip-toed to the door to the room where his parents were making love. He pushed the door slightly so there was crack to peep in from. Dipesh was extra careful not get noticed.

He thought if he got caught watching his parents having sex, not only will that be extremely embarrassing but also that his father would beat the shit out of him( Beating your kids is normal in India). So, he had to be extra careful and had to made sure that this adventure of his needed to be short.

Dipesh quicky peeped into the room. He could see his dad's hairy ass from behind and the bottom side of his balls hanging between his hairy thighs. Dipesh saw that his mom was bent against the wall and his father was leaning on that arm with the help of his arm and fucking his mother like dog.

Dipesh could only see his mother's bare legs as his father's fat body covered rest of the view. His mother was wearing a simple night gown which was pulled up to her waist to allow access to her pussy to her father. Dipesh wasn't sure was he fucking her in the ass or in the pussy.

As Dipesh was scared of getting caught he returned to his sleeping spot quickly. There he again realized that his mom wasn't moaning and he could only hear his father breathing heavily and grunting. Just as Dipesh was thinking about this he heard his father moan loudly which led Dipesh to think that his father might have orgasmed.

Now Dipesh started his Oscar level sleep acting performance. His mom came back and lied down. Then so did his father.

Dipesh heard his mom whispering: "You need to make me cum too, this is not fair..." to his father. "But I have to get up early tomorrow, sorry..." replied his father in whispers. "This is not fair..." Rashmi sounded frustrated. But, Dipesh dad did not budge and went off to sleep.

Rashmi was lying down there beside her husband who couldn't satisfy her with that average cock of his, but she didn't mind his cock size until he would hep her cum through fingering or by using his tongue but her husband wouldn't just do that. Every night, her husband would just satisfy himself by using her and didn't give shit about her.

But then she was reminded of something. Something that had happened last night. Her son had cummed on her hands. She still remembered how that cock felt in her hand. So warm and hard, how it throbbed and jumped at her slightest of touch. She was aroused by the authority she felt over her son's body. Would he obey her if she asked him whatever she asked him? Or is he same as his dad who doesn't care about her. She didn't know. And this is all wrong, he is my son after all she thought.

She ignored those thoughts for once, she wanted to feel that cock of his in her hands now. She would think about getting her satisfied from her son later. Rashmi fetched the powder and poured it over her son's back, this powdered was anti-irritation powder for Dipesh's back.

As she was applying the powder she looked at his cute manly ass, she let her fingers slip into his underwear near his ass but not all the way through.

Now the game was being played from both the sides. She was waiting for her son to roll over onto his back so she can have a look at his cock. Dipesh on the other hand was also desperate to do the same. He also wanted his mother to touch his front.

But he had to take it slow. He waited for a while and then turned. He felt his mother's palm on his abdomen soon enough. Dipesh was wearing a skimpy underwear today, which couldn't contain his erect cock fully now. Whole of his cock-head was on full display now.

Rashmi looked at that bulbous cock head purple with all the blood rushing through it. She could see a big vein which was probably supplying that red hot blood into his cock and made it monstrous.

Rashmi before putting her finger on his cock head made sure that both her son and husband were asleep. When she did put her index finger on underside of his cockhead his cock twitched under her fingers.

Was he awake? Or is that just his cock's reaction to the touch? Rashmi was not sure. Instead of just a middle finger she now caressed his cock head with all her fingers. Soon enough after having completely felt his cock head she slipped her hand into his underwear.

Then she jerked him but really slowly as if she was teasing him. With all her experience with her husband. Men moan more when stroked slowly. While stroking his cock she kissed his closed eyes though she really wanted to kiss him on his lips. She kissed his chest, smelling his sweat there. Then she kissed his abdomen.

Deepesh thought that she might blow him.

Rashmi kissed closer to where his cock head was. She really wanted to kiss the cock head but thought that, it would be way too much. She put her legs on his, felt his hairy legs with her toes.

Finally, she felt the cock engorge a little bit more and explode cum onto his stomach and her thumb. She cleaned him with her saree and went to sleep while snuggling her naked husband. Her mind was involved in a battle of its own.

To be continued...