Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I came down from the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. I was panting for breath; Tracy was cuddled against me, stroking my breasts and pussy as my breathing slowed and I felt myself returning to some semblance of reality.

"Oooohhhh, darling, that was absolutely wonderful," I sighed.

"I know. I love watching women cum. Yours seemed to be so strong."

"Mmmm, it was. Now, what can I do for you?"

Tracy pulled away from me and I slowly sat up. She positioned herself on her back, knees bent and far apart, spreading her pussy wide open. I could see the glint of her juices over the whole area.

"I want you to fist me, sweetie, have you ever done that?"

"I don't even know what it is," I replied.

"Well, you start off with maybe two fingers and masturbate me with those, then add a third, then the fourth, then finally your thumb. You push your whole hand inside me and fuck me with that for a bit, then when you're inside, you clench your hand into a fist, spreading me wide inside, then continue to fuck me like that until I cum. Of course, your other hand isn't idle; you can stimulate my clit and my breasts and nipples like I did with you. And just a point, I love my nipples squeezed really hard; I love that sort of pain."

Just the thought of doing this got me aroused again. So, I began, sliding two fingers into her wet and open entrance.

"That's good, darling, push them in harder and further. Now lift them up and rub my G spot, that's the smooth spot on the upper side of my tunnel. Yes, yes, like that, ooohhhh, it feels wonderful."

She began writhing on the bed and I experienced for the first time the joy and power of bringing sexual pleasure to another woman. After a few minutes, I began squeezing her nipples with my left hand, alternating breasts, then I moved that hand to her clit and began stroking it while I moved my mouth to her breasts, gently biting each nipple in turn. She moaned softly, her head rolling from side to side as the pleasure coursed through her. I decided to add another two fingers as her pussy seemed very large and loose on the first two, so did this, thrusting my hand into her as far as it would go, feeling the end of her vagina with the tips of my fingers. She moaned and thrust her hips upwards, as if asking for more. Not time yet, I decided, and returned to stroking her clit again as I nibbled on her nipples. After a short time of this she again felt loose on my hand. I wondered what she'd done to become so loose; inside it felt like I was in a huge cavern. So, I slid my thumb in alongside my fingers. I could now move in a lot further and quickly found the tips of my fingers pressing against the end. I slowly curled my fingers up, making a fist, watching her response as the size of the intruder in her love tunnel increased. She thrust upwards against my hand harder as I stroked her clit with my other thumb. It was soooo hot to watch her becoming ever more aroused and I wondered how long before she simply had to climax.

Tracy was moaning gently as I tentatively moved my fist inside her, pushing it in further until her labia covered my wrist, twisting it around, rubbing her clit with my other hand while I nibbled her nipples with my teeth. I remembered she'd said she liked erotic pain, so I gripped her clit with my finger and thumb and squeezed, gently at first, then harder, watching her carefully as I increased the pressure. She moaned, gritted her teeth, rolled her head from side to side, arched her back then let out another louder moan as her body began trembling. I thought she might be cumming but decided probably not, it was more likely simply a way to release the pain. I moved my hand inside her, back and forth, stretching her entrance as I almost pulled out, then pushed in further, trying to fit more of my arm through her entrance. She was panting hard, obviously close; I bent my head forward and without warning I bit her left nipple quite hard, held it for a second, then did the same with her right nipple while squeezing her clit between thumb and finger.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!" she screamed, her body shuddering and writhing in the throes of a massive orgasm. I held still for a few seconds then I released her nipple and clit while still gently moving my fist back and forth inside her. Her climax seemed to last for an age but gradually she came down from her peak; her body stopped shuddering and she lay on the bed, relaxed, her breathing slowing. I carefully withdrew my hand from her very wet and sloppy pussy, then lay down beside her. We embraced, kissed, cuddled and stroked each other gently.

"Thank you, sweetheart, that was absolutely wonderful. I've had lots of orgasms with guys and girls, but that would have to be the best."

"My pleasure," I replied, "You looked awesome when you came so hard. Mine was great too and I'll look forward to you fisting me once I've found a guy to pop my cherry. Goodnight, darling."

"'Night, honey," she replied. We kissed again the quickly dropped off to sleep in each other's arms, completely sexually satiated.

The following day I decided that today was the day; today I wanted to be fucked for the first time, to be impaled on some guy's hard cock as he plundered the depths of my cunt. Troy would be fine, I thought, he seemed to have a large enough bulge to do the job and from his responses yesterday, I felt he would be more than willing to oblige a damsel in distress. I decided to invite him for a walk along the trail that led to a lake, where we could have a secluded picnic and find our own bed of pine needles where he could rid me of my pesky virginity. I kissed Tracy, slowly waking alongside me, then climbed out of bed, showered and dressed as she was heading for the shower.

"See you at breakfast," I said as I left the cabin, hoping desperately that I'd find Troy there and he'd agree to my plan.

Troy was very agreeable to a walk to the lake and a quiet lunch together. I didn't tell him the main reason, but I also thought he'd probably have guessed. I slipped back to my room, undressed, pulled on my most daring, very brief, transparent when wet, bikini, then put on a loose short top and loose short skirt, grabbed my rucksack and hat, thought about taking condoms but decided I wanted the first time to be bareback, collected a packed lunch and water bottle then met Troy in the dining hall. He was similarly suitably equipped and wore shorts and a tee. We made a note on the intentions list of our plan for the day, well, not all our plans, then headed out along the trail beside the river.

It was a good two-hour hike to reach the lake and we weren't in any real hurry, so we stopped a few times at scenic locations to admire the view. I decided that today should be one long seduction, so at each stop we embraced and kissed, our caresses becoming more intimate as time went on. It was at the third stop, after climbing a steep hill, that he decided it was time to strip off his shirt due to the heat.

"It's always annoying that the places you really need to be able to dive into a cool lake are at the top of hills, where there's no water for miles," he complained good-naturedly as he slipped his shirt off over his head. I admired his well-muscled torso before replying.

"Yes, that is annoying, however, it does provide good views," I replied ambiguously, at the same time running my hands over his chest, "Would you like to help me cool off too?"

He grinned. "Anything to help a lady," he replied, unfastening the single clasp holding my top together and peeling it off my body. When he saw the transparent bikini top, now wet from sweat, he let out a low whistle.

"Did you know it went transparent when wet?" he asked.

"Yes, I just didn't think of sweat causing that though. It was supposed to be a surprise once we'd been swimming."

"Well, it was certainly a surprise."

"Yes, and not just for you. May as well take it off too, eh."

"No, it looks sexier like that, I think. I guess the bottom half will be the same?"

"Yes, it is and I guess it's wet with sweat also. You don't get to see that until a bit later, though, maybe not even then," I replied teasingly, enjoying my exhibitionism.

We kissed again as he caressed my breasts through the transparent fabric, then we slung our rucksacks and continued our hike. It was certainly cooler without my top and I noticed my nipples hardened quickly from the cooling sweat. I was leading and I had the strong impression that Troy was enjoying the view from the rear, especially when we climbed hills. I wriggled my ass to put on a bit of a show for him. After another short stop, and a bit more walking we arrived at the lake which was our destination. It was a very secluded and beautiful place, soft pine needles over the ground, a beautiful view over shimmering blue water partly reflecting the wooded hills on the far side. We spread our towels and simply sat and looked for a few minutes, until Troy put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me to him. We kissed and cuddled sitting there, then he suggested we have a swim. I'm almost certain that he just wanted to see how I looked in my damp-with-sweat bikini bottoms, but we were here to swim, among other things, so I asked if he'd like to remove my skirt and I'd remove his shorts. He grinned and we stood up. I stretched my arms out wide and he unfastened my skirt then unwrapped me, exposing my damp bikini bottoms clinging to my shaved pussy, showing every detail of what they were designed to hide.

"Wow, you look gorgeously sexy, sweetheart," he commented, seemingly unable to take his eyes off me.

"My turn," I replied as I reached for his belt, unbuckled it, then unfastened the buttons on his shorts and pulled them down. He stepped out of them. I don't quite know what I'd expected but I admit to feeling slightly disappointed. He had basically seen me naked while he now stood, his cock semi-erect, in his swimshorts, which hid almost everything. I pointed this out to him.

"Well," he replied, "If you want you can take them off too. But it'll cost; I want to strip you naked as well."

"Deal," I replied as I reached for his shorts and pulled them down from the waist, allowing his now fully hard cock to spring upwards almost hitting my nose. He stepped out of his shorts, completely naked, then he unfastened the top and bottom of my bikini and stepped back. For a few moments we simply gazed at one another, assessing each other's beauty and charms. Then he grabbed my hand.

"Come on, let's swim," he said enthusiastically, and we ran to the lake edge, hand in hand, splashing water everywhere until we were waist deep and dived into the cool, clear water. We swam away from shore, matching each other stroke for stroke, until we stopped and trod water, holding hands again. We reached for each other and kissed, sinking slowly as we embraced, then kicked for the surface once we ran out of breath. We swam and played for a while, then headed to shallower water where we just stood facing each other, water lapping at our knees, holding each other's arms and gazing into each other's eyes.

After a few magic moments of mutual appreciation, we hugged and kissed deeply, tongues wrestling and twirling. I could feel his cold cock slowly inflating after its cold-induced size reduction, and by the time we'd warmed up from the sun, our bodily contact and our activities, I felt his cock lodged between my legs, pressing upwards in its eagerness.

"Do you want to make love with me?" I asked shyly.

"If you'll agree, that would be perfect," he replied.

"I certainly agree, but I need to point out that I'm a virgin; you'll be my first. You up for that? You willing to be patient and gentle with me, honey?"

He pulled me closer to him, then kissed me again.

"Of course, darling, I would be honored to make you a woman and I promise to be as gentle and loving as possible."

The decision having been made, we walked slowly to shore and returned to our love nest. We stood for a short time, drying in the sun, then spread our towels on the soft pine needles and I lay down on my back. He gently spread my legs apart and knelt between my knees, then began by caressing my body, running his hands slowly, seductively, sensuously over my warming skin, avoiding obvious erogenous area and focusing on stomach, thighs, sides and shoulders. I felt really horny; part of me wanted to dispense with the preliminaries and just get onto the main act, but I stopped and just waited, enjoying my body's awakening.

After a while I began caressing him, gliding my hands over his chest, sides and as far around his back as I could reach. I tilted my head forward and saw his beautiful cock, fully rampant, with his balls tightly drawn up beneath. It was too much temptation; I reached for it and held it gently in my hands, moving the outside skin back and forth a little to further expose the head. I watched his face contort in pleasure as his hand cupped then caressed my breasts. I remembered Tracy doing the same thing last night, but this time it felt much better. I wanted him to squeeze my nipples, so moaned softly as he caressed them, then whispered "Squeeze them, honey."

He did, softly at first, the sensation running straight to my pussy. I writhed under his grip.

"Too hard, sweetheart?" he asked.

"No, wonderful; do it harder."

He did, and I felt a gush of fluid in my pussy as my arousal increased. I moved my hand on his cock harder, noticing a globule of precum emerge. I rubbed it over his cock, causing him to smile with pleasure and arousal. I moved my hand faster, masturbating him now as I'd seen once on a porn video online. He began moaning in pleasure, his hands holding my breasts firmly, fingers squeezing and twisting my nipples, the cycle of arousal increasing, feeding on itself. And he hadn't even touched my sopping pussy yet.

This continued for a few moments only and then I used both hands on him, stroking his cock, cupping and squeezing his balls. He was panting, intent only on cumming. It was beautiful to watch, wonderful to know that I had the power to give him so much pleasure so easily. I felt the joy of his arousal as he moaned softly.

"Stop. Stop. You'll make me cum."

"Good. That's what I want to do. Just let it happen, baby, spurt your juices all over my virgin pussy," I encouraged him.

The words and my continuing actions seemed to have the desired effect. Another few seconds and he gritted his teeth, gripped my nipples hard, sat back a little further and then the first jet of his hot sperm shot out of his cock, arcing through the air to land on my cheek and chin. I redirected him and his next several spurts covered my breasts, belly and pussy with his warm, white, frothy cum. He relaxed and I stopped my movements, feeling his grip on my breasts lessen. Then he leant forward and laid his body on mine, gently, our lips meeting in a sexy, relaxed and loving kiss.

"Ooohh, you're a beautiful, sexy vixen," he said with a grin. "That was wonderful. Now, must be your turn, eh."

"Yes, darling, I sure hope so. I'm wet as the lake, hot as the sun and ready for you, honey. Shove your hard cock in me and pop my cherry."

He sat back and looked at me, grinning, then leant forward again to carefully and slowly lick my face and breasts clean. At one stage he scooped up two fingers full of his sperm and fed it to me. "So you know what I taste like," he told me. His cock had softened, but only temporarily; by the time he'd finished cleaning me up, including my bare pussy, he was hard enough to break rocks. He leant forward, hands each side of me, grinning down at me.

"You ready for me, sweetie?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, honey, so ready. Please fuck me, hard; make me a woman."

He edged forwards on his knees until I felt the head of his cock at my opening. Then he repositioned himself so the head lodged between my labia and just entered my opening. I felt it press against my hymen, blocked by what I hoped was an insubstantial barrier. I had read about women who had to have surgery to open them enough for intercourse; I hoped I was not one of those.

"Last chance, honey, say goodbye to your virginity."

I chuckled and gripped his ass cheeks, pulling him into me harder. I felt the pressure increase inside me, waiting for the membrane to burst. Nothing, only pressure. I saw him grit his teeth in preparation for a firmer thrust, then, with him pushing and me pulling on his ass, the pressure built up and up and up, causing some pain but no matter how hard I pulled and he pushed, it was too hard. We both relaxed and he pulled out a small amount.

"I'm sorry, honey," I said, feeling tears coming to my eyes. "It was meant to be easy and beautiful, but instead I feel like it's messy and yuk."

"Sweetheart, it's not your fault, it's just how you were built. We can try some more another way. Let me lie down in your place."

I rolled off the towels and stood up while he took my place, legs slightly apart, his cock, slick with our fluids, waving in the air. It looked beautiful, just right to slip into my sheath, but access was denied for the moment. Catching on to what he was suggesting, I straddled him, kneeling each side of his hips, my opening directly over his hard cock. He grasped my hips and guided me onto him. I could feel his head slide between my labia, enter the very end of the opening then lodge against my maidenhead. It was now up to me. I had my weight plus whatever force Troy could generate in pulling me downwards, to break through the final frontier.

"Ready when you are, darling," he said with a grin as he positioned his hands more firmly on my hips, "Just spread your legs apart and lower yourself onto me."

"Ok, let's do this then, lover. Fuck me, pop my cherry, NOW!"

As I said the final word, I pushed my knees apart and put all my weight onto my hips, feeling his hands pulling me downwards. I felt the pressure build inside, feeling his cock slide infinitesimally further inside. I felt the stretching inside me and screamed in frustration and the mounting pain until suddenly, with an almost audible popping sound, he was through and I plunged downwards, his cock filling the hole where nothing had gone before, until I felt the head deep inside me, stretching me, pressing against the end; then I felt the pain.

"Aaaarrrggghhhh!!" I screamed as sharp, stabbing pains radiated from my pussy through my body. I collapsed forward onto Troy's chest. My breathing fast and erratic as I tried to control the pain I was feeling. And sex was supposed to be pleasurable? Maybe not the first time.

Troy lay still beneath me, his hands running soothingly down my back as the pain slowly diminished. After maybe five minutes it had gone and I became aware of myself once again, lying on my lover, his hard cock penetrating my love tunnel, primed and loaded to fill me with his wonderful, hot juices. Suddenly I felt sexy; I pushed myself up a little and grinned at him.

"Thank you, sweetheart, thank you so much for being such a wonderful, understanding lover for my first time. Now, let's fuck. I want to cum on you and I want you to fill me with your hot, sticky, baby-making sperm."

He gasped. "Y -y- you're on the pill, aren't you?" he asked, "Sorry, I just assumed you were. No, I won't make a baby in you, neither of us want that, do we?" He began making moves to pull out and I simply collapsed onto his chest, my whole body rocking with laughter.

"Oh, darling," I began after I'd recovered enough, "Yes, I'm on the pill. No, I don't want a baby - yet. Yes, it's safe for us to make love. Thank you for your concern."

He joined me in my laughter, then I sat back, feeling his cock slide a little further inside me as his pubic bone squeezed my clit against my pubic bone. It felt really nice. I tentatively began lifting off him, then sitting back down, watching him watching me, feeling the sensations, exploring. I changed my movement, sliding back and forth, a small amount to start, feeling the different pressure inside as his cock slid back and forth inside me, the high arousal as my clit rubbed back and forth over his pubic bone. I decided then and there that I loved sex.

123456...8