Summer Chores: Second Job

Story Info
Lisa needed help with more chores and taught me more.
2.5k words
4.38
37.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Byk_rydr
Byk_rydr
111 Followers

(This is the third story of a series. I recommend you to read the first 'Summer Chores' story first.)

The following week, Lisa had been on my mind often. To say I was distracted was a bit of an understatement. When my mom told me that Lisa wanted me to stop by Thursday afternoon to help replace some deck boards, my heart started to race. Trying not to show excitement, I told my mom that I could go help.

As I pulled up to Lisa's, I was hoping that there really wasn't any work to do. But, to my displeasure, I saw plenty of new decking stacked up. As I got out of my car, Lisa met me. She was wearing short shorts and a tank top, her usual. Today was a bit overcast but still hot.

"There's about 23 deck boards that need replaced. I have a mitre saw if you think you'll need it also." Lisa told me.

"I definitely will. I also brought some of my own tools." I replied.

"I hope you don't mind if I help a bit. It should make nthe work go faster." She insisted.

"I don't mind at all." I assured her.

For being 49 years old, she was still amazing. She is somewhere between fit and curvy. Perfect for a woman nearly 50.

After I got all of the bad decking pulled up, I started making cuts to all of the new boards to go in place. Lisa brought me some cold water and smiled.

"Anything I can do yet?" She asked.

"Sure, take my drill and the screws up on the deck. As soon as I finish these cuts, I'll start fastening them down."

As I started to position the decking into place, Lisa sat down next to me. She sat down in a manner that she still had her knees in the air with her feet flat in front of her. She rested her arms on her knees while she held her cold glass of water. Because she wore her short shorts, I could nearly see up them. So far, there were no panties to be seen!

"Am I distracting you??" Lisa asked with a smile. "I noticed you keep trying to look up my shorts. You have to wait until your done with your chores." She said as she pulled her shorts around with her fingers to tease.

"Yes ma'am." Replied.

"You keep calling me ma'am, and I'll make sure you change it." She replied. Lisa had a devilish, almost daring look to her.

I decided to take my chances and call her bluff, "yes ma'am." I replied.

Lisa grinned and licked her lips. She slowly crawled over to me and then whispered to me, "Don't move and don't try anything." She then proceeded to slowly lick my neck, my lips and then gently sucked on lower lip. I was instantly turned on. She then said, "you need to learn to listen to your elders. From now on, you do what I say, when I say it. You'll now refer to me as Mistress Lisa or just Mistress. Understand?!"

Shocked, all I could say was, "sure."

"You didn't listen. Suck on my toes while you think about what you did." She demanded as she kicked off her sandal and brought her foot to my mouth. I started to lick her toes and she said, "No! Slower. Gently suck each one. Lick all the sweat from my toes."

I did as she demanded. I've never cared for feet much. So, this was definitely not super enjoyable to me. I licked around each toe, stuck them in my mouth one by one and cleaned them up like a lollipop.

"Is that good mistress?" I asked.

"Very good. Finish my deck and you can clean the sweat from my armpits that you like so well." She said as she put her hands behind her head. Her pits glistened in the daylight. She had shaved recently and her skin was smooth. My head was spinning as I couldn't turn away.

"Get back to work and maybe I'll try to distract you." Lisa said as she put her arms down.

My attempt to finish the deck was feeble to say the least.

As I was screwing in more deck boards, Lisa went back to how she was sitting. But this time, she made sure her shorts were pulled up tight against her crotch. "Can you see my pussy sweetie?" She asked. Before I could reply, she added, "you better get this deck done before I make my shorts wet." She started to rub her finger between her pussy lips that were clearly visible because of how tight her shorts were. Lisa then slipped her fingers up her shorts and rubbed some more. I about slipped off the screw with my drill. "I'm getting wet. You're going to run out of time." She said.

I only had two more boards to go. I'd have been done by now if I could have focused on what I was doing but I kept getting distracted by the show she was putting on.

As I was fastening down the last board, I looked up at Lisa again. I noticed a small wet spot starting on her shorts. Lisa looked down and noticed it too.

"Ohh. You were too slow. I guess you'll have a punishment once you get done. Ohhh, I feel so good." She kept rubbing herself through her shorts. "Mmmm. I can't wait for this." She told me with a devilish smile. She then slipped her fingers up her shorts once more and brought them to my nose. "Smell me." She demanded. I could smell her musk and wanted to taste her. Lisa took her hand away before I could and then sucked her fingers clean. "Mmmm. If you're good, maybe you'll have a taste later. Once your done, come to my room."

"Yes Mistress." I mustered.

"Ohh. Learning quickly I see." She blew me a kiss and walked off.

After I finished the last board, I threw my tools into the car and headed to her room. Once I got to her room, I saw the most amazing woman I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. My heart started to race at the sight. Lisa was standing there with her amazing chest nearly spilling out of her lacy red bra. She also had some boy short lacy red panties on that showed off her ass perfectly. In addition, Lisa had on red tights held up with a garter. I was in for an evening like none other.

"Do you like what you see?" Lisa asked as she slowly turned around.

"Hell yes I do. Damn Lisa, you're amazing." I replied.

"You'll pay for that. You're to address me as Mistress. Remember?!" She snapped.

"Yes, Mistress." I said.

"Good, now get naked and sit on the bed. No touching yourself. If you can listen well, maybe I'll give you a treat." She said as she turned away and bent over. Her panties left little to the imagination. I tried to undress so quick that I was fumbling with everything. Once I got everything off I sat on the bed. My cock was already throbbingly hard and I had precum already running down my shaft. Honestly, I had already made a spot on my boxer wet prior to getting them off.

Lisa came closer and pulled a rope from under the pillows. "Hold your hands out." She demanded. I did as I was told and she began tying them together using skillful grace. The knot didn't look random. She knew exactly what she was doing. "Now lay down. Put your arms up above your head next to the head frame." She ordered.

"Yes mistress." I replied. Lisa smiled as my reply as she fastened my arms to the headboard. She looked down at my dick and noticed how wet I'd already made myself. "Seems you're liking this... Good." She snickered.

Mistress Lisa squatted down next to the bed where she tied me up. "For now, I'm keeping my bra on. You don't get to see my nipples, only how they push against the fabric. I don't mind allowing you to stare at my armpit though." She said as she raised her right arm up and placed her hand behind her head. Lisa watched me squirm and smiled. She then lowered her arm and rubbed her breasts through her bra as she licked her lips. Mistress Lisa then took her left hand and started to slowly stroke my throbbingly hard cock. I was already so wet from my own, natural lube, that her hand was instantly soaked.

"I'm not sure I like all of this precum. Lick it off my fingers." Mistress told me as she placed her hand she just stoked me with, close to my face. I liked her fingers clean and my lube tasted slightly salty. "Good. That's better. Let me tease you a bit more." Lisa said. She raised her arm again and said, "stare at my pit as I stroke you." Then, she leaned in to put her pit just a few inches from my face. I could feel her stroking me slow but forcefully. "Here's a closer look for you."

"Oh.. mmm.. damn mistress." I said. "Ohh.." I could feel my orgasm building. "Please don't stop Lisa."

Mistress stopped right then. I was so close. She looked at me with a disappointed expression. "You must call me mistress! You'll pay for that." She lowered her arm and that's when I felt myself cum just a little. She looked at my cock and giggled. "Looks like I ruined your orgasm. Mmm. That'll be useful." She said with a deviously smile.

Mistress then slowly took off her bra showing me her tits. Being a mature woman, her breasts had some stretch marks on them but for her, it actually made her look more attractive. Lisa's nipples were hard and begged to be licked. Lisa grabbed both breasts and squeezed them. As she fondled herself while staring at me, she started to tug and pull on her nipples gently. Mistress stood, and slowly removed her panties. "you have my other panties, so these are staying here." Mistress sniffed her own panties and said, "you'll like me today" as she climbed onto my chest.

Mistress sat on me so that her glistening pussy was centered on my chest and her knees to my sides. She started to rub her clit with her fingers while occasionally taking her fingers further into her to spread her natural wetness.

She stopped and held her fingers to my mouth. "How do I taste?" she asked.

"Amazing! I could savor you all day." I acknowledged.

Mistress reached over and grabbed her small vibrator that she hid under the blankets. "Mmmm, good." Lisa started to rub circles around her clit with the vibrator. As she turned it on, she gasped and let out another moan. Mistress then gazed at me as she pushed it inside her pussy. "Mmm... ohh..." she moaned. Lisa reached back and grabbed my still hard dick. She stroked a few times and began rocking her hips. She stopped and looked me in the eyes with a smile. "You haven't earned the permission to cum since you forgot to call me mistress on the porch. And after you spilled a little cum earlier, it'll be harder to earn your orgasm."

Lisa then positioned herself so that my chest held the vibrator inside her. she sat more up right and started to rub her clit with her right hand as her left hand pulled on her nipples. I had the best view ever and needed to cum so bad. Mistress started moaning loudly and rocking her hips. "Ohhh.. Fuck.. Mmm.. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uhhh!" she yelled as she came hard. As her orgasm ripped through her, her legs squeezed me, she lifted slightly and it seemed that every muscle of hers tightened. She was so wet that she had nearly made a puddle on my chest. When she finally came down from her high, Mistress had an evil smile on her face.

"You will lick my toy clean!" she demanded as she pulled her soaked vibrator from her pussy and placed it in my mouth. To be honest, I loved this. I eagerly licked it clean trying to get a taste of her.

"remember how you came slightly earlier?" she asked. Mistress Lisa then reached back and grabbed my dick. I was in heaven. I must have cleaned her toy enough to earn an orgasm.

"I have a special surprise for you." Lisa said as she brought some of the cum I spilled earlier up to her armpit. Mistress let my cum drip down her armpit. I was a bit confused. She reached back for more. Lisa smiled that same devious smile as she brought her cum covered fingers to my mouth. "clean my hands!" she ordered.

Before I could realize, I was licking my own cum off of her hands. It was slightly salty but didn't taste bad. She tasted better by far, but I'd do anything to be able to cum now.

"Mmm. Good. Now, you got some cum in my armpit. Lick it clean." she said as she got off my chest. Lisa leaned over and brought her armpit to my face. I attempted to lick it clean but she was rubbing her pit all over my face. I did the best I could.

Lisa stood up and looked at me. "well, you didn't clean my armpit good enough. No more looking at my pits today." She told me. She reached down and grabbed the base of my hard dick and squeezed.. she slowly milked my cock and to my surprise, there was still some cum coming out even though I didn't cum nearly as much as normal. Lisa took that little drop of cum and put it on her pussy. Lisa climbed back onto my chest but faced away from me. she bent over and gave me the most amazing view of her pussy, ass and a bit of my cum she placed on her moist lips. Mistress then scooted back so that her pussy was directly over my face.

"You better lick me clean better than you did my armpit" she exclaimed as she lowered her wet pussy into my face. I started licking. I worked everything I could reach but I couldn't move her where I wanted because I was still restrained to the bed. Lisa started to moan again and rock her hips. Thats when I felt an amazing wet warmth engulf my cock. She was sucking my dick! I didn't last 5 seconds with her pussy above my face and my dick in her mouth before I was shooting my load down her throat. Mistress didn't stop until I was nearly completely soft.

"Yum. I think you have done ok today. You may call me Lisa but only when anyone else is present. Otherwise, you'll be eating more of your cum. The rest of the time, you must call me Mistress. Understand?" she asked.

"Yes, Lisa" is all I replied with a grin of my own.

"Ok then!" Lisa said smiling. "I think I'll enjoy this thing between us. Now get dressed and go home. I'll need your help again soon. By the way, if you use my panties, you must let me know."

Byk_rydr
Byk_rydr
111 Followers