Summer Chores: Tutoring Mindy

Story Info
My girlfriend comes over with her tutor for extra help.
3.1k words
4.57
9.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Byk_rydr
Byk_rydr
112 Followers

(This is the 11th story in the series. This story series includes armpit fetish, incest and cum eating even if not present in all of the stories. I recommend reading them all in order.)

The evening out with the guys was good time well spent. Once I got back to my apartment, I remembered that Mindy had texted me wanting me to call her. I was still curious how she knew I was going out with the guys. After all, she probably has just got an apartment in the same complex. Everyone is moving in for college and I probably missed it in the rush of things.

I went ahead and sent Mindy a text.

'Sorry, I know it's late. I wanted to let you know that I'm back at the apartment and if you still wanted to talk, I'll be up for a little bit. Otherwise, TTYL.'

I must have fallen asleep quickly because it was early Sunday morning when I woke up to the sound of bacon frying in my kitchen and I was still in last nights clothes. I had given a key to Mindy so I assumed it was her in the kitchen, but it wasn't like her to be making breakfast.

After moving quietly through the hallway, I entered the kitchen slowly to see who the hell was in my apartment. I caught a glimpse of Mindy cooking breakfast. She had on some tight fitting shorts and a tank top. It wasn't like her to wear a tank top so I was a bit aroused and confused at the same time.

"Good morning. I think," I said as I entered the kitchen.

"Yes it is. I hope it's ok that I'm here. I also invited a friend for breakfast. She's been tutoring me and I figured it be ok," Mindy mentioned.

"Yeah, that's fine. I'm going to take a quick shower," I said.

Mindy walked over and gave me a hug. She ruffled her hair with one hand and I could help but notice her smooth armpit. I blushed and walked to the shower before my dick showed through my pants. I hadn't told her about my underarm fetish yet and I was unsure if I wanted to.

"Don't take too long, it'll be ready soon!" Mindy yelled as I closed the bathroom door.

After I was done with my shower, I headed into my bedroom to get dressed. I could hear Mindy talking to her friend. She needed help with some of her classes so I was going to eat and then head out so that she could use my place to study.

When I walked into the kitchen, which is also the dinning room, my jaw hit the floor. I looked at Mindy's tutor and she looked back at me and smiled.

"Hi Lisa." I said while in shock.

"Oh. Poor boy. You know what that means. That's not how to address me!" She responded. "Try again."

"Hi Mistress." I said quieter.

"That's better. By the looks of things, Mindy didn't tell you what subject I was tutoring her in," Mistress said as she smiled.

"Oh. This gets even better! I thought you just knew his mom," Mindy said. She was a bit surprised but I could tell she was excited.

I sat down and ate a piece of bacon as I waited for someone, anyone, to say something.

"So, mistress tells me that she and your mom figured out how to turn you on recently!" Mindy said excitedly as she raised her arms up and rested her wrists on her head. Mindy then glanced at her smooth pits and smiled at me.

"Tell her your fetish," Mistress ordered.

"Uh. Yeah. I'm turned on by women's armpits. I don't like when women stink though. That's a huge turn off for me," I admitted. I turned red and looked at my plate. All I could do was put more bacon in my mouth as I looked at my plate. This was humiliating.

Mistress smiled at Mindy approvingly.

Mindy leaned back with her arms still raised.

"Am I turning you on?" she asked me. "Tell me what it is about my armpits that turn you on," she demanded.

I looked up at Mindy. As I gazed at her armpits, I could feel my dick start to thicken in my pants.

"I like the smooth, soft skin. I like the lines and general texture of your underarm. I think it's really the taboo of it honestly," I replied.

Mindy smiled and stood up to walk over to me.

"Scoot your chair back," Mindy said softly.

I moved my chair back away from the table and watched her as she stood in front of me. Mistress Lisa was still sitting at the table watching intently. Mindy sat on my lap facing me. She lifted her left arm exposing her freshly shaven underarm to me. She leaned in a little closer so that her pit was less than a foot from my face.

"Is this better?" she asked with a smirk.

"Yeah," is all I could muster.

"I bet you can feel my warmth. My deodorant smells like fruit. Can you smell it?" she asked as she started rub my crotch through my shorts.

"Ahh. You do like this don't you?" Mindy asked rhetorically. "Now, tell me, who's underarms are better? Mine or Lisa's?" She asked as she stood up.

"I like them both for different reasons. Your's are smooth and her skin has more texture. I truly like both," I replied.

Mindy looked down at my shorts and noticed she had caused me to create quite the bulge in my pants, as well as, a rather large wet spot. This caused her to develop a devious smile.

"I think I did ok by the looks of it. How did I do Mistress?" Mindy asked Lisa.

"Oh, I think that was just fine," Mistress Lisa commented.

I was terribly turned on but still confused.

"How did that make you feel Mindy?" Mistress asked.

"Powerful! It was amazing. I'm also incredibly horny now," Mindy said blushing.

"So, I've been working with Mindy on her confidence and with becoming more open sexually. She likes the idea of being dominant but also likes being submissive also," Mistress explained.

"I discovered that she was dating you and I figured it was the perfect opportunity to help her practice. Now, Mindy, tell him what your fantasies are. Remember, don't be ashamed of who you are. The more open and honest, the better the relationship," Mistress Lisa said.

Mindy took a breath and started, "I want to be able to take control sometimes. I really get turned on at the idea of being tied up and used as someone's sex toy. You know, like, used however they want. It's been a fantasy of mine that I..." she trailed off.

"Go ahead, finish what you were saying," Mistress said smiling as she leaned forward.

"It's been a fantasy of mine that I get myself off thinking about often," Mindy blushed as she glanced at me and then quickly away.

Mistress smiled and looked at me.

"Go get some of your ties you have for your business classes. Bring them to the living room. It's time you learn a bit about being dominant."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

I went to my room and grabbed all the ties I had, which wasn't many. I turned around and Mistress was standing there.

"Use her for your pleasure alone. Don't worry about her. That's her fetish. Once your done, then you can make her cum if she hasn't already. But drag it out. Don't just rush through and cum. Remember, this is her fantasy also and she's been on birth control for a couple of years now. Oh, speaking of which, you need to work in eating your cum from her. You know, since you didn't address me as mistress. I can't wait to see how you do this," Mistress smirked as she walked away.

I had some ideas, things I've wanted to try and to see. I was getting hard just thinking about it.

I walked into the main area of my apartment and saw Mistress sitting in a chair off to the side and Mindy sitting on the sofa sitting nervously.

"I'm here for safety and to guide if needed. Otherwise, ignore me," Mistress Lisa stated. "Begin now," she ordered as she sat spreading her legs and leaning forward.

I looked at Mindy and she smiled but seemed a bit scared. I knew how to ease this.

"Strip down to just your panties. Slowly," I ordered Mindy.

Mindy stood up and started to pull her shirt over her head. When she got her shirt up to her head so that her face was covered but her chest and armpits were exposed, I told her to freeze.

I walked over and licked between her breasts even though she still had her bra on. I slowly licked up, across her tits following the cups of her bra. Mindy gasped and started breathing a bit deeper. I then slowly kissed her smooth armpits until they didn't taste salty anymore. I backed up and said, "continue."

Mindy removed her tank top the rest of the way and was trying to hide a devilish smile. She slowly lowered her shorts to reveal a nice pair of panties. They were white cotton, simple, but well fitting.

"Sit down," I ordered.

Mindy sat down on the couch and stared at me. Her eyes begging for more.

"Spread your legs and scoot to the edge of the couch," I added.

Mindy obeyed.

"Now take off your bra," I said calmly.

Mindy took off her bra revealing a beautiful set of breasts. They weren't big, but they fit her well. Her nipples were what most would call 'puffy' but I loved them.

"Put your arms over the back of the couch and lean back," I told her.

She smiled and lifted her arms. She glanced at her pits and smiled at me. I walked over and grabbed one of my neck ties. I used it as a blindfold as I tied it around her head.

I then started to kiss her nipples gently. Mindy inhaled sharply. I slowly flicked my tongue across her nipple and then moved to her other breast. I repeated everything. Next, I licked under each tit and tasted her slight saltiness. Using my hand, I started to gently flick across her right nipple as I began kissing and licking her left armpit.

"Mmmm," Mindy let out. She had started to slowly rock her body with my hand flicking across her nipples.

I switched to the other side and continued. As I finished licking her right armpit, I gently kissed her neck.

"Oh my gosh," she whispered.

I gave her a kiss on the lips as I backed away. Seeing her laying like this nearly made me cum. I took off my clothes and stood there naked, staring at her. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my hard cock. She smiled and started to jerk me off slowly. After a few seconds, I removed her hand and backed away, much to her displeasure.

Looking down at her panties, I noticed a small wet spot that seemed to glisten.

"Take off your panties," I said.

Mindy raised her hips and slipped her wet panties off. Since she was blindfolded, I couldn't help but pick them up and smell them.

"Naughty boy," Mistress said, "I like it so far." She had started rubbing herself through her pants also.

Looking back to Mindy, I new she needed something.

"I want to see you rub yourself. Use your fingers slowly. You may not cum. I just want to watch for a bit," I stated.

I grabbed my shaft and started to slowly pump my hand up and down the length of my cock. Keeping my eyes glued to her wet fingers slipping up and down between her pussy lips, my hand started to speed up. I noticed my hand was soaked from my precum and stopped jacking myself off.

"Stop and hold your hand out," I said.

Mindy stopped and held out her hand. I leaned in and stuck two of her fingers in my mouth so I could taste her. After I licked them clean, I pushed her hand to her mouth.

"Clean the rest," I demanded as I reached my hand down and slowly rubbed her pussy as she did.

As she was sucking on her fingers, she reached her other hand to her chest and started rubbing her breast and pulling on her nipple.

I stopped her. As I backed away to look at her, I couldn't help the urge to just fuck the shit out of her.

"Get on the floor and move to the edge of the couch. Get on your knees, face down, and grab the foot of the couch," I ordered.

Mindy got off the sofa and moved as I told her. Her ass was perfect. Round, firm, and begging to be used. Her pussy lips were nearly dripping wet. I tied her hands to the corner of the couch and then positioned myself behind her.

I looked over to Mistress Lisa. She was still quietly rubbing circles on her pussy as she smiled in approval as she licked one of her fingers.

Bending over, I moved so that my face was directly behind her ass so that my mouth pussy lips. Gently, I traced my tongue from her clit, across her pussy, and then flicked across her ass a bit.

"Oh! Mmm," Mindy gasped as she started to push back into me.

I repeated a couple of times then buried my nose into her pussy as I lapped at her clit with my tongue. Reaching forward, I used one hand to massage her nipple. Mindy started to grind on my face a bit.

"Uh. Uh. Keep going," she begged.

I stopped and dragged my tongue slowly across her ass again.

Mindy was breathing as I got to my knees again and scooted closer. I placed my cock in line with her opening. I let the head of my dick slide up and down against her wet pussy and ass crack. I then held my throbbing shaft down and thrust myself into her tight wetness. Her pussy felt much tighter than the older women I've been with. Her firm ass pushed against me and I knew this wasn't going to take long.

"Ohhh," Mindy yelled.

I started thrusting in and out of her rhythmically and I could feel her pussy start to twitch on my cock.

Mistress Lisa had her fingers buried in her pussy as she watched.

"I'm done, make me cum! Lick me again and make me cum," Mindy demanded.

Mistress looked at me with a devilish smile and mouthed to me, "no, keep fucking her until you cum!"

I kept thrusting into Mindy and said, "beg for it! And you had better make me feel good first!"

"Please make me cum!" Mindy begged.

"Then please me and MAYBE I will," I said.

Mindy's pussy started twitching faster as I made her beg. She began thrusting into me faster and moving her hips is small circles.

"Uh. Oh Fuck!" I grunted as I thrusted my cock in her as deep as I could. Cum exploded from my dick. She kept grinding on me as my balls emptied. I was so tense I couldn't make a sound or even move.

After I came down from my orgasmic high, I slowly pulled out of her and watched as a small bit of my cum started to seep from her pussy lips.

"She earned it, make her cum," Mistress said. She smiled at me.

I got down behind her and got on my back. I moved underneath her and started to lick her from her ass to her clit slowly. I focused a bit on her opening to lap up my cum and then started slow circles around her clit. After a few circles, I ran my tongue back down her lips to her cum filled opening and back to repeat.

"Oh my god!" Mindy gasped as she started moving her hips.

I kept licking and suddenly she slammed her cum filled, wet pussy on my face as she started grinding against my mouth and nose. My entire face was soaked like a slip and slide.

"Uh. Ooohhh," Mindy grunted as she came hard. She continued to grind on my face a few times before coming to a stop. She just stayed there, resting on my face for a minute or so, letting her juices and my cum flow out of her and onto my face. Suddenly, she jumped as if she shivered and raised her ass so that I could easily slide out.

I had started to get a bit hard again by this point and Mistress Lisa noticed. She raised her arms, looked me in the eye, and then looked at her pits. She then mouthed, 'stop by later if you'd like,' to me so that Mindy couldn't hear.

I looked down, untied Mindy and then took off her blindfold. She rolled over, hugged me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"That blew away my wildest dreams! I can't believe you went down on me after all that. It was kind of hot!" She said blushing.

Mindy looked at Mistress Lisa and asked, "Mistress, when do I get to work on being the dominant one?"

Mistress looked at me, grinned, "as soon as you'd like Mindy."

"Oh goody!" Mindy reached for her panties and pulled them on as she looked at me.

"Next time, I'm in charge and you'll do what I say. I can't wait! You'd better not jerk off any until I see you in a few days. You'll need to save it up! I'm almost late for my class, I have to go," Mindy told me in a tone I've never witnessed from her.

She threw on her shorts and tank top and headed to the door. She turned and blew me a a kiss as she walked out.

After she left, Mistress Lisa walked to me and stood close.

"That was good. I enjoyed it very much," she whispered to me as she grabbed my dick and started stroking me. She raised her other arm up exposing her armpit to me and brought it to my face.

"Lick it!" She demanded.

I licked her armpit and was starting to soak her hand with my own lube. She suddenly stopped as I began to get close.

"Mindy said not to cum until you see her so, you can't. Sorry boy. I just wonder what she has in store for you," she said as she walked to the door.

"Think of me and if you still have that picture of my pits, use it to edge yourself every night until Mindy tells you otherwise. See you soon," she said as she walked out.

I have no idea what's in store for me but this is about to be interesting.

Byk_rydr
Byk_rydr
112 Followers