Summer Days Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashley confronts her desires. Christina meets a friend.
4.7k words
4.68
45.3k
24

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Christina sat at the bar drinking a glass of water as she waited for her friend to arrive at the restaurant. It was the middle of the day on a hot July Thursday. Christina had a two hour break in between customer meetings so she found it an opportune time to meet. She had on skin-tight, dark jeans with a pair of red high heels. Her white button down shirt revealed a tiny bit of cleavage; just enough to grab someone's attention. Her dark hair was let half down and the other half in a small bun. She pounded away at her laptop as she waited.

"Hey, girl!" said a familiar voice as Dana approached Christina. Dana had a similar build to Christina except she was a little taller. Her bright blue eyes and golden hair could turn a few heads. Dana didn't work full time, but taught yoga on the side to very wealthy clients. She had been divorced for several years.

"Hey!" said Christina as she stood up and hugged her friend. "Did you just finish with a class?" she asked as she looked her up and down, noticing her yoga clothes.

"Mmm hmmm... a very nice man," she said with a smile.

Christina shook her head. "Dana! I know that look."

They took their seats by the window and started to catch up. Christina was incredibly busy with work lately. Often working long hours and traveling around the country. Dana's own client list had been growing and she found herself with more than enough business to go around. The girls chatted about work and family before settling on Dana's love life. Christina enjoyed hearing about it as it gave her the opportunity to live vicariously through her single friend.

"You still use the app, right?" Christina asked. She was intrigued by online dating as she never got a chance to try it before marrying.

"Sometimes. I kinda have my go-to guys now, so I don't use it as much."

Dana took a bite of her salad and looked out the window. "Well?" asked Christina impatiently. "Let's hear about them!"

Dana smiled and took a sip of water. "What do you want to know?"

"I don't know, how about... everything?" Christina joked.

"Oh... Oh Christina, let me tell you," she said as she loaded her fork up with her next bite. "There is this one man."

Christina was excited now. She leaned in and took a bite, patiently waiting to hear about Dana's latest fling.

"Well, I should say boy."

Christina's eyes widened. "Boy?! Dana, how old is he?"

Dana smiled a devilish grin. "Well, he says he's twenty. We haven't met yet, just texting."

"Twenty?? Dana!" Christina shouted before lowering her voice and leaning in. "Dana, oh my God. You are bad!"

Dana looked down at her plate, nonchalantly. "He's really nice. Very funny. And he has some... assets," she said as she looked around and lowered her voice. "Some big assets."

"Ok? Tell me more!"

Dana put her fork down and raised her hands up. She held up her two index fingers together then slowly separated them. As she expanded, Christina's eyes widened. "No," said Christina. But Dana continued expanding the distance between her fingers. "Stop it!" Christina shouted.

Dana's fingers finally stopped with approximately ten inches between them. Christina put her fork down and covered her mouth with her hand. "Are you kidding me," she asked rhetorically. Dana just smiled as she picked her silverware up again. Christina remained speechless.

"Dana, that can't be accurate... Is it accurate?"

Dana nodded as she took another bite. "It really is something else." She continued eating her lunch then suddenly stopped, thinking about something. She looked up at Christina. "Do you wanna see it?"

"Ummm, ya think?" Christina joked.

Excitedly, Dana reached into her purse and took out her phone. She started frantically scrolling through hundreds of pictures. She finally settled on one. She used her two fingers to zoom in and then flipped her phone sideways before handing it over to Christina. Christina took it in her hand and as she looked at the picture she nearly choked on her food.

"Oh. My. Good. Lord, Dana." She looked at the screen which was displaying a long, thick, circumcised ten inch penis. Christina stared at the picture for a long time, as if in a daze before looking up at Dana as Dana sat back grinning from ear to ear. Christina looked around her shoulder before staring back at the phone.

"This... This is humungous."

Dana laughed, "Right??"

"No, I can't even look at this," Christina said as she handed the phone back shaking her head. "Wow... that's all I'm gonna say about that." Dana giggled as she took the phone back. "He still has never shown me his face yet. But after seeing this, I'm not sure I need to!"

The two women enjoyed the rest of their meal together before parting ways. As Christina drove to her next meeting she imagined the image of the penis Dana showed her. She felt a tingly feeling and warm sensation. She secretly hoped Justin wasn't home when she got there so she could get some alone time.

-------------

Justin was napping on the couch when he got the text. He had spent the morning playing basketball with his friends before coming home for some lunch. It was another hot summer day and the air conditioning inside felt great. Justin blearily opened his eyes as he heard his phone go off. '1 new message'

"Heyy"

It was Ashley. He felt relieved that she was talking to him. For the second time in a row, she ran off unexpectedly from his house. The two of them got very up close and personal by the pool. Justin felt like he may have crossed the line again, but wasn't entirely sure what set Ashley off. He decided to let the text sit for a bit before seeming too eager to write back.

He got up from the couch and made a sandwich. After eating, he sat back down on the couch and read Ashley's text again. "Heyy." Justin sat back and grabbed his crotch through his shorts. He played out his poolside masturbation session for the hundredth time in his head. His penis was half erect now. He picked up his phone and wrote back "What's up!"

"Oh not much. Just bored lol"

She seemed to want to move past the fact that she ran out yesterday. Justin suspected it was because she was embarrassed, but not mad.

"You ok?" Justin asked her.

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing, you kind of left in a hurry the other day"

"Oh. Yeah... about that" she wrote.

Justin patiently waited for her next text as he stared at the three dots jump across the screen.

"I was embarrassed. Something happened. I shouldn't have just left. I'm sorry"

"Don't feel bad," wrote Justin. "Just wanted to make sure you're ok. What do you mean something happened?"

"Can I come over now?"

Justin continued rubbing his dick which had gone full mast from her last text. "Sure! Just come in."

-------------

Ashley figured they would swim again at some point, so she decided to wear her pink bikini instead of a one piece. She wasn't sure why, just felt like she wanted to. She threw on a black cover-up but her bikini was clearly visible underneath. The bikini she chose showcased her ample breasts and flat stomach. She admired her neat and dark toenail polish as she slipped on flip flops.

Justin was still on the couch when he heard Ashley come in through the garage. Still half erect, he quickly sat up and pulled his shirt over the bulge. He flipped on the TV.

"Sup, loser," she said as she smiled and walked by him, taking a seat in the recliner. Justin nodded. 'Holy shit does she look good,' he thought to himself. Ashley crossed her gorgeous legs and looked at Justin. "We're swimming today right?"

"If you want, sure."

"Ok good. It's like four hundred degrees out," Ashley said as she fidgeted with her hair that was tied up in a bun.

The two of them stared at the TV in silence as they tried to think of what to say. Texting was a lot easier, but now they were face to face.

"You sure you're ok?" he finally asked.

Ashley sighed. "Yes, Justin. I'm fine. I'm sorry I left so quickly yesterday." Justin decided to leave this alone. Something set her off, but he wasn't going to find out so quickly. He nodded. As they continued to sit and watch TV, Ashley's eyes wandered over Justin. He was sitting slouched on the couch, his long legs spread apart. She tried to see if she could spot his bulge, but his t-shirt was completely covering it. Slightly disappointed, she decided they may need to change scenery... and wardrobe.

"Can we go sit by the pool now? We shouldn't waste today indoors."

"Yes," said Justin as he stood up. "Let me go get changed." Justin went into the laundry room that was connected to the living room to get his trunks. He had hung them up yesterday to dry. He turned to head upstairs when Ashley stopped him.

"Umm, Justin where are you going?" she asked giggling.

"Upstairs? I need to change into my swimsuit."

"Justin are you kidding? I have seen all... and I mean ALL of you. Just change right here." Ashley remained seated, legs crossed. She casually tapped her foot in the air waiting for Justin to change.

"Umm... ok... yeah. Sure," he laughed and shrugged as he pulled down his shorts and underwear. Ashley noticed his t-shirt still covered at least half of his dangling member. But she could clearly see his dick head and a few inches of shaft hanging exposed. She smiled like a child in a toy store as she watched Justin slip on his bathing suit. Once it was on, she noticed it protruding. "Are you getting hard?" she laughed.

"Kind of!"

Ashley just shook her head. "Boys are so weird," she said as she stood up and walked out the door to the pool. Walking past Justin she sexily eyed his bulge the entire time. 'Damn,' Justin thought to himself. He followed her outside.

They both laid down on lawn chairs next to each other. As they lounged by the pool, Ashley decided she needed to open up.

"OK," she said as she slapped her thighs. "I need to talk to you about yesterday."

Justin raised his eyebrows. Ashley continued. "Like I said, I didn't mean to walk out on you. I just... I was feeling a little caught up in the moment." Ashley looked around the pool area and settled on a neighbor's bird house.

"Caught up? Like how?"

Ashley stared for a moment and turned to look Justin in the eyes. She had such beautiful blue eyes. Wide and bright. They had the power to melt any man. "I was getting... like... I was getting horny."

"Horny? Horny, like, for me?" Justin asked. He felt his penis stir.

"No, not for you. I'm sorry you are like my brother, Justin." Ashley admitted. Justin felt somewhat disappointed. "I see."

"Watching you... well, watching your..." Ashley pointed to Justin's bulge, "It made me feel really excited."

"Ash, that's normal. It's no reason to just leave like that. We were having fun!"

"That's not why I left. I mean, it was part of it, but not the reason."

"Ok, care to expand? I'm confused. I mean, we were just hanging out and yeah we did some stuff... or I did some stuff, but it-"

"I masturbated." Ashley said as she looked back at the birdhouse. A bluebird was feeding on the seeds.

"You... you what?"

"You heard me, Justin." Ashley said softly. "When you were cleaning up your mess, I was in the pool. I masturbated. I had an orgasm watching your penis..." Ashley curled her legs up and buried her blushing face in her arms. "I'm sorry," she said into her arms.

Justin couldn't believe what he just heard. "Ashley... umm... Ashley you need to realize there is nothing wrong with that. I mean... shit, so did I!" Justin joked. Ashley picked her head up and looked at Justin.

"I know, but I, like, totally did not expect to do it. I just got... so... turned ON," she said as she nodded her head. "It just happened. And I reacted quickly."

"Well, Ashley," Justin said as he clutched her shoulder. "We're young and just having fun. We both came. Who cares really?" Ashley nodded. She felt relieved to get it off her chest. She felt a lot more at ease with Justin. She glanced down at his crotch. To her surprise, he was sporting a sizable erection. "Justin! Really?"

Justin tried to cover his boner as he laughed, "I'm sorry! I swear I am not trying to ruin this moment!"

Ashley waved her hand, "No, no, you're fine. But, like sheesh. Can't you control that?"

"Not as easy as it sounds."

Justin removed his hands and let Ashley gaze upon his tented swimsuit. "It looks borderline fake. Like, I'm not even kidding you. It looks insane," she said as she admired his penis. Justin looked down and nodded. "Do you care if I just lose the shorts? Like you said, we have nothing left to hide." Ashley looked at him and then at his penis again. She shrugged, "You're right. Go ahead."

Justin stood up and took off his shirt. He then untied his bathing suit drawstring and slowly pulled them down. His cock sprung loose, fully ten inches at this point. He kicked off his suit completely. "Wooo!" shouted Ashley while putting her arms in the air. Justin smiled and gripped his penis while doing a little half dance. He then looked around the backyard. "Shit, I hope neighbors can't see what's happening."

"Drinks?" asked Justin, feeling like he needed some courage now. Ashley nodded and Justin snuck between their two chairs to head to the bar area.

"Be careful with that thing will ya?" Ashley said as she held up her hands as if to shield her face. Justin responded by gripping his dick and sticking his tongue out playfully as he walked backwards toward the wet bar. Ashley just shook her head and laughed turning back around.

He returned with two drinks in his hand. "So, what about you?" asked Justin as he handed Ashley a gin and tonic. "What about me?" she asked.

"Well," Justin pointed to his dick. "I'm naked. Why aren't you?"

"Oh you don't want to see that."

"You kidding me? Ashley, you are... very attractive. Like, VERY attractive." Justin said as he stood before her. Ashley blushed. "Well, thank you. But I think I'm good in my bathing suit," she responded as she looked down and adjusted her top. Justin gushed as she lifted her large breasts using her bikini straps. She looked back up at Justin. "You going in?"

"If you are I will," said Justin. He then grabbed his penis with both hands and fell backwards into the pool to a big splash. Ashley shielded her face from the splash. She then stood up and walked down the steps into the pool.

"You better be careful you don't shoot off in the pool, Justin!" Ashley climbed down the stairs slowly. Justin watched as her unobstructed perfect body walked down the pool steps. Her midsection sported pristine, defining lines across her abs. Her breasts, held tightly by her top, moved every so slightly with each step.

"I'll do my best!" Justin joked as he hoisted himself into a circular tube and started floating around the pool. His ten inch penis stuck out comically. The position he was in the tube pushed his penis head almost up to his chest. Ashley looked on from across the pool. "Oh my God, Justin. Your dick is practically touching your chest!" Justin looked down and grinned. "So it is, huh?"

For the next ten minutes, Ashley watched Justin float around the pool paying close attention to his hard cock as they chatted about his parents. "He's just never around anymore. He works pretty much non-stop and is always on a plane somewhere. I don't think the three of us have been in the same room in months."

Ashley nodded. She felt bad for Justin that his Dad was never really around. She really liked his stepmom though as they always got along well. She swam over close to Justin. "I'm sure it will get better. They both work hard. Life is tough, ya know?" Ashley looked up at Justin. She suddenly realized this is the closest she had ever been to his penis. She noticed it was incredibly hard. She studied the veins that ran throughout.

"I know, I know. I guess I just miss him." Justin looked at Ashley who seemed like she was in a trance. "Can I help you?" he asked.

Ashley snapped out of it and looked at Justin. "I'm sorry," she shook her head. "Your dick is, like, fascinating to me. I can't stop looking at it." Justin grinned and angled his dick up. It looked even bigger than the other day.

Ashley noticed his low hanging balls. "Even your balls are huge." Justin catered to her interest by lifting them up with his other hand. "They're heavy too," he said.

"Really?" she asked as Justin nodded. Ashley continued, "Well, the amount that you came yesterday, I'm not really surprised. They're probably really full." She continued watching him play with his balls. "Here, feel them in your hand."

Ashley looked up at him, surprised. "Me?"

"No, the bluebird over there. Yes, you!" Justin joked. "Feel how heavy these things are."

Ashley took a deep breath and reached out her tiny petite hand. She cupped one ball as if she was trying to catch rain drops. "Wow," she said as she felt its weight. "My God, Justin... You weren't kidding huh?"

Justin nodded. "Take the other one too."

Ashley obliged. She held onto the raft with her arms now and used her second hand to cradle his egg-sized tesitcles. Her arm positioning caused her large tits to squish together, creating a very sexy scene for Justin. "These are so big," she exclaimed. "And smooth. Do you shave them?"

Justin nodded. "I try to," he said as he watched her hands slowly feel his balls. "Looks like you missed a few spots," she giggled as she inspected his privates. For Justin, the feeling was incredible. He outstretched his legs as he took a deep breath. Ashley looked up at his tip. Precum was oozing out and flowing down onto his stomach. A long, unbroken strand had formed. "Is that cum?" she asked. Justin just laughed. "No. You would know if I was coming, Ash."

Ashley continued to feel his balls as she stared closely at his penis. "The thing is, it's not that you're just long, but you are really thick," she looked up at Justin. "Like, really thick. It's almost the same size as my arm!"

"Thickness or lengthwise?" Justin asked. He was loving every minute of her adulation of his penis.

"Both!"

"Why don't you test your theory out?" Justin asked, holding his breath.

Ashley looked at his penis from base to tip. She then took her hand and placed it on her other forearm, collapsing her fingers all the way around. They just barely touched on the other side. She then removed her hand and reached towards Justin's cock.

Upon first contact, Justin felt immense waves of arousal throughout his entire body. From head to toe, he shivered as Ashley's cute little hand first touched it. Years and years of baths, naps, sleepovers, car rides, vacations, arguments, and parties all amounted to this moment with her hand wrapped around his ten inch penis. Just her contact alone was almost too much for him to handle as he deeply inhaled.

Ashley's heart was racing. Her stomach was in knots. Her vagina felt warm and tingly even submerged in water. "... so big," Ashley said as her voice trembled. "Fuck." Ashley looked closely as her middle finger couldn't even make contact with her thumb on the other side. His dick was significantly thicker than her forearm. "You're thicker," she stated plainly. "You officially have a tree trunk dick."

Justin laughed at her comparison. "I'm glad we got that settled then huh?"

Ashley smiled and continued to hold his dick while inspecting it up close. "It's really warm," she observed. "Like super warm."

"Ash you know how these things work, right?"

Ashley rolled her eyes at him before resuming staring at it. Finally, as if she read his mind, she started to stroke his dick in long, exaggerated motions up and down. Justin watched as her sexy hand gripped his shaft. He continued to stretch his body out, causing his penis to engorge even further. "Are you gonna cum as much as yesterday?" she asked looking up at him. He watched as her luscious breasts bounced with each stroke of her hand. "Very likely," he said as he gritted his teeth.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12