Summer Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a better idea." opted Krissy.

KABOOM!

"What was that?"

At that moment, a pink and purple chrysanthemum firework exploded over their heads, making them both shriek.

"Oh my gosh, it's the camp fireworks."

A second one bloomed over their heads and momentarily lit up the shoreline.

"So we didn't miss anything, did we?"

"No, we didn't."

As the fireworks showered above them, Krissy took Tori's hand and led her out of the water and onto the shore. She dropped to her knees just a few feet from the water's edge and got into a doggie position.

"Rhylee jokes that my rear end is my greatest ass-et. I know you love it because I caught you checking out my ass a gazillion times this summer."

It was true. Tori had been dreaming about that ass all summer.

"I want you to ream my ass and eat my hot pussy from behind."

Krissy thrust out her ass, and Tori marveled at its divine shape and how Krissy's pussy lips blossomed between her creamy thighs. She had never been so aroused. Her pulse was pounding, and she could feel the blood coursing through her veins and hear it beating in her ears. Tori scrambled to her knees and glided her index finger back and forth between Krissy's luscious cheeks.

Krissy moaned with delight--giving Tori confidence that she was pleasuring her lover. When she reached Krissy's sopping wet pussy she applied more pressure and moved her finger back and forth with redoubled energy as she extended her tongue to ream Krissy's perfect ass.

Krissy sucked in a breath and could hardly breathe; such was her pleasure level. This is heavenly, thought Tori as she spread apart Krissy's glorious white globes to reveal her glistening pussy. Krissy moaned and stretched out on the sand, spreading her legs apart further, allowing Tori more access. Tori licked and sucked at Krissy's puckered hole. Krissy was whimpering -- her hands clawing at the sand. The side of Krissy's face was contorted against the ground; such was the measure of her pleasure. Tori licked the insides of her pussy folds with wild abandon making Krissy desperate for release.

Tori was so pleased that she was returning Krissy's love. She pulled her face away, looked at the most gorgeous ass in camp, and then plunged her tongue deep into Krissy, making the girl buck more intensely than ever.

"Oh gosh, Tori, AHHHH!"

Tori hung on, her tongue lashing at Krissy's pink hole. Krissy's precum was drenching her inner thighs and ass cheeks as her excitement escalated. Tori could feel her own warm cum cum dripping down her golden thighs.

Finally, with a scream, Krissy came so damned hard her strength fled with her climax as she flattened on the sand with Tori on top of her.

When she had enough strength to talk, she said, "Omigosh, where did you learn to do that!"

"I just did what I wanted to do all summer long."

"Geez, girl, that was amazing. C'mere lover," she said in a throaty voice.

They kissed and squeezed breasts until they came back down to earth.

I want to make you cum one more time."

"I don't think I have anything left inside of me."

"Let's get back on the blanket, and I'll prove you do."

The young lovers walked hand in hand to the blanket, and Krissy instructed Tori to sit opposite her, legs spread.

Krissy pulled Tori onto her lap. They kissed and hugged. Tori loved kissing Krissy. Her lips were soft, and shortly, Tori's twat began twitching again, and she figured out how to rub her pussy against Krissy. Krissy met each thrust as she gleefully squeezed Tori's tits and tongue kissed. The thrusting became more strident, and with each push, Tori drew closer to another orgasm. Finally, Krissy slid an arm around Tori's waist, and with a final push, Tori had a tremendous orgasm, "AHHHHHHH!!! And as she came, fireworks burst overhead again.

The girls laughed so hard that Tori fell off of Krissy's lap. Krissy helped her up, and the two naked goddesses wrapped their arms around each other's waist and walked to the water's edge to marvel at the firework's grand finale.

"So tell me now, lover, how was your summer?"

"It started slow, but it ended with a bang. Literally."

That's my girl, thought Krissy, as she tightened her embrace of Tori's waist and smiled with satisfaction.

As the fireworks finale mushroomed above, Tori fixed every detail in her head of her first lesbian experience on a sultry summer evening and waited for a chilly night in mid-winter to tell her torrid tale.

12