Summer Film Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Worth waiting for," I confirmed. I felt like I was resting on a warm pink cloud, a comfortable mix of alcohol, ejaculation, and the secret dirty satisfaction of seeing a beautiful woman eating my sperm. "Thanks for that."

"You're very welcome." She patted my red, confused shaft gently, watching as it jumped. "Next time, you can fuck me." I just gaped; she'd been very casual about it. "Bring some condoms, though," she added. "I'm not on the pill."

"Um, sure." Alicia winked at me knowingly through the camera, then shut down the recording. She was sitting cross-legged next to me, leaning over my sweating body. I watched as Vickie sprang nimbly to her feet, stretched her cramped legs, and then returned catlike to her chair as though nothing had happened. We all sat there in a weird silence.

"Kaylen should be done in a second," Alicia confided, listening for the shower noise. "Want to watch some TV?"

"Oh no, thanks." I felt like a man at a brothel. I watched curiously as Alicia set my phone down on the coffee table, then picked up her own. "So, like, you're not going to post that video on the internet or anything, are you?" I felt justified in my nervousness.

"The only one who'd do that," Alicia replied absently, "is you. It's on your phone, remember?" Her eyes widened as she found what she was looking for on her own phone. "Ah. Here we are." She pivoted, scooting her butt back against my hip, and lying across me so that she could show me what was on her phone. This put her elbow on my belly, right above the root of my penis and well within the soupy puddle of saliva and semen that Vickie had left; Alicia paid no attention to the slippery mess against her skin. "He's really railing me."

He was. Andre was a massively muscled guy, and I could see most of him except his face; Alicia had filmed the encounter herself, on her hands and knees with her face filling most of the camera frame and wearing a strange, half-lidded look of bliss. "I look like a prostitute," she admitted; her perfect breasts swung rhythmically as she gave herself to what appeared to be a large, capable black man with sharply chiseled abs. "His cock is even better than Mr Davis'," she mused. "He doesn't cum very much, though. And he won't go down on me."

"Dealbreaker," was the flat pronouncement by Vickie, now sipping at the water Alicia had brought and scrolling furiously along on her phone. My semen was already crusty on her skin. On Alicia's phone, I heard her groan sharply, saw her head dip low.

"Oh look. I just came," she explained unnecessarily. Yeah, bitch, came Andre's snarl from the tinny speakers. Work that cock. "He likes to talk," she supplied. We sat in odd, surreal silence, her cuddled up to my nude body as we watched her performance on the little screen, and then the water went off down the hall. "Aha." Alicia patted my inner thigh. "Better head in there. She won't like to be kept waiting. Go get 'em, Mr Wolfe!"

"Let me know if you need anything, stud," Vickie winked.

"I'll be in once you get going, to get it on video," Alicia added. "That way, we can critique you properly." She sat back at last, the absence of her lithe body strangely like a lost tooth in my mouth, and I found myself staring across the room at the hallway I'd seen the naked, sweaty Kaylen disappear into.

I felt strangely nervous, and Alicia saw it. She leaned back toward my ear. "Don't worry about being able to get hard again, Mr Wolfe," she whispered. "I've seen Kaylen in action. It won't be a problem." She gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Now get going," she commanded, and I passed out of the rose-scented cloud around her head, straightened up, and nodded politely at Vickie as I stepped around the coffee table.

"Whoo!" Vickie squeaked. "Give her hell, Chris." I felt obscurely and oddly like a gladiator headed off to the arena. The hallway, as I passed into it, was a collection of anonymous doors. I assumed the bathroom would be at the end, but Kaylen dispelled whatever uncertainty I had with a loud, melodious call.

"Send him in, Alicia!" I was just about already there when she said it, and as she turned around we arrived at the doorway at the same moment. "Whoops!" she started, giving a little hop backward, and all I could do was stare. I mean, even in class years ago I'd known she was hot; in the flesh, at the prime age of 22, glistening after a shower, she was flat-out unfair.

Her face had never been her most remarkable feature, but the freckles, the tossing waterfall of wavy red hair, the twinkling blue eyes, and the strong and whimsical lips showed her careless, brazen attitude to perfection. It was impossible to imagine Kaylen Rapp doing anything but having a fucking blast out of life, and her face told that part of the story. Her neck, short and powerful, rose from neatly-shaped shoulders speckled with a dusting of faded freckles.

Between, dominating everything that occurred to my lust-riddled brain, her tits screamed at me, high and proud and huge on her strong athlete's chest, with darkly challenging nipples and that shape, that perfect young female shape, that begged for my mouth and my hands; they quivered wonderfully, temptingly, hypnotizing me as they hovered over a powerfully athletic core, her abs sharp and clear under tanned skin.

Below flared her hips, wide and lush and so, so inviting, the kind of hips men were hard-wired to blast their sperm into; you couldn't look at hips like hers without picturing grabbing onto them mid-thrust. In between, her vagina waited bright pink and inflamed, waxed completely bare, symmetrical and even and juicy and inviting, built, cultivated, and maintained to take a man's dick and do amazing things to it. Her legs, fresh now from soccer practice, nearly vibrated with health and fitness, the muscles taut and smooth everywhere.

Alicia had been right. I'd have no trouble at all getting hard enough to fuck this woman. She was absolutely built for sex, top to bottom.

She knew it, too; I could tell by her stance, the set of her mouth, the air of total self-assurance and pride as she displayed her body for me. She quirked her lips in a smile as she returned my inspection, no doubt a lot more disappointed than I was. Still, she came away grinning. "I see you found the right room, Mr Wolfe," she purred.

I swallowed and cleared my throat twice before I trusted myself to speak. "I was worried I wouldn't know which bedroom to go to."

She winked. "Oh, it wouldn't matter," she pointed out, absolutely confident. "Once you're inside me, you won't remember where you are anyway." She turned, giving me a second view of a perfectly symmetrical, juicy ass, and reached calmly for the damp towel she'd used to dry off. It smelled like soap as she flung it toward my chest. "Clean your penis off," she instructed. "I like Vickie, but I prefer a clean slate when I fuck."

"I... yes ma'am." She laughed at that as I stood in a bathroom and swabbed Vickie's spit from my dick for the second time in a week.

"Nice role reversal, Mr Wolfe." She said it in mockery. "Shoe's on the other foot now. Want to play? I can be the teacher, you the student?"

When I replied, it was the rum talking. "I doubt that's what you want."

Her smile faded into something more lustful, more primal. "You're right, actually," she admitted quietly. "You always were pretty smart. Yeah, that's not really my kink. I want to be the student, doing my teacher." She narrowed her eyes. "Want to fuck me, teacher?"

I dropped the towel in a sodden mass, my dick already reviving and on its way up. I still could not believe any of this was real; the light chatter of Vickie and Alicia in the living room, the locker-room stink of the suite, the fact that I should have been spending a quiet Thursday home with my family... all of that seemed faint and far-away beside the awe-inspiring power of Kaylen Rapp's naked body. "Glad to," I was able to blurt out, and she smiled a cruel smile.

"Follow me." She passed me, our bodies brushing matter-of-factly against each other, and she turned back down the hall toward the first door. Her room wasn't unpacked yet, nothing but a pile of boxes and a single bed with tangled sheets, but she swept in as though it were the main room of a palace: she ruled here. I was just along for the ride. "Get on the bed, teacher," she grunted over her shoulder, and I was so busy looking at the movement of her ass, the winking of the little dimples alongside her spine, that I could think of nothing to say. I collapsed among the filthy linens and watched her prepare.

She went quickly to her mirror and tossed her hair around a few times. "I don't suppose you eat pussy, Mr Wolfe?" she asked without much hope. I thought of lying, but I knew she'd figure out at once I had no clue. I shook my head at her in the mirror. "I figured as much," she shrugged. "Married guys usually aren't any good at it, anyway." She spun on her heel and looked at me as though I were her dinner. "No matter," she went on softly. "I won't need much foreplay."

And then she came to me, looking hungry and perfect, and I felt the twinge as my cock rose reliably. She set her knee beside my hip, her hands moving automatically across my belly, toying with the hairs there, and then she moved her head down to shroud mine in a curtain of thick, shampoo-smelling auburn. "I used to want to fuck you, Mr Wolfe, you know that?" She kissed me softly on my chin, my jaw, my cheek. "I'd sit in class and wonder about your penis, how it would feel inside me." She reached my ear, her breath hot and moist as she nibbled. "You gave me a D-plus, remember?"

I remembered she'd been a shitty student, but now was hardly the time to bring that up. I closed my eyes and felt myself drift away under her mesmerizing hands and her feathery hair. "I honestly thought about coming in after school and fucking you for a higher grade, senior year," she murmured, now swaying her body over mine. I felt the graze of her breasts on my chest, the solid warmth of both thighs resting against my ribcage. She was an arch of warm, voluptuous flesh above me, full of subtle delights and intoxicating smells. I felt the dry touch of her lips on mine, a brief kiss. "I still don't know why I didn't do it. You'd have traded sex for an B or even a C-plus, Mr Wolfe, wouldn't you?" Her fingernails now scraped softly across my scrotum, and I shivered despite myself. "I promise, I'd have been worth it."

She was running her tongue slickly along my neck now, on the far side, her hair still everywhere. I lifted my arm as though it was moving through pudding, my hand coming into contact with the smooth skin at the side of her thigh. My left arm reached tentatively to wind my fingers into her hair. "I don't doubt that for a second," I admitted.

"Mr Davis gave me an A," she went on, her body getting closer and closer to mine, her kisses coming faster. "You believe that shit? An A, and I only fucked him once. You?" Her hand found my cock once more, jiggling my balls, tickling at the sensitive flesh behind. "I'd have fucked you all goddamn year, Mr Wolfe."

"Shit," I bit out as my body responded. I was feeling the same kind of vibrant internal hum I'd felt around Vickie, but this one was stronger and more certain: I knew for sure I'd have my dick inside this woman soon, and the anticipation was killing me. "I'd have taken you anytime," I said thickly; I knew it was a lie; I'd never have had sex with a student. But I wanted to believe it, and so did Kaylen.

"Mmm." She was getting into this now, her body moving faster and with greater effort, the undulations very purposeful now. "How many times would you have needed this pussy," she breathed, "for an A-plus?" She took my hand slowly off her hip, then eased it around the front of her body. My fingers felt heat, intense heat, and that special sticky slickness as her vagina got itself ready. "This pussy," she sighed in my other ear, and then my fingers were swallowed in a generous, squelching messiness, the glorious and mysterious folds of her vagina.

I moved my fingers blindly, instinctively, my thumb thrashing around to find her clit, and then she spread her legs apart and drove her mouth hard against mine, the kiss devouring me; our teeth clashed as I stabbed my tongue desperately up into her mouth. We were both gasping against each other, the saliva rolling everywhere, and by then I had two fingers inside her and a third on the way. Dimly, I was aware she now had her hand wrapped tightly around my dick, spreading my precum up and down as she moved her fingers with well-practiced motions of her wrist. I was as hard as I'd been earlier, harder than I'd been outside my truck on the side of the Adams road, fully ready to take this woman's vagina and turn it into my own.

She pulled her mouth off mine with a sucking, smacking spray, tossing her hair dramatically back, and now I was aware that Alicia had arrived with my phone. She sat perched on the edge of Kaylen's desk, at the edge of my vision, her hand deep inside her boyshorts. "I'm going to ride you, teacher," Kaylen snarled, her body thrashing in a fluid frenzy. "I'm going to ride that cock like I should have ridden it when I was eighteen. Want to look at my ass while I fuck you?"

"Hell yes," I crowed, totally transported, the lewd squelch of our hands on our genitals filling the little room with a fetid stink. "What are you waiting for?" I felt my pulse as it made my dick jump in her hand, and then with one more savage, bruising kiss she was on me, those perfect legs strong as they flexed across my hips, and I was looking at nothing but her ideal, hypnotic ass, the muscles tensing as she rose high to hover over my dick. She still had her fingers wrapped tight around me, and I saw in a flashing eyeblink the perfect line of her perfect buttcrack, aligned with the perfect straightness of my cock, and then she was surrounding me with the lush, wet broth her pussy had become, sinking all the way down until I saw my body hair smashed against the tawny flesh of her ass.

We both made random nonsense syllables, breathy and hot, and I watched as if from another world as Alicia, her mouth wide and her fingers busy, bent low to get a close-up of my balls squashed beneath Kaylen's slit. "Goddamn," Kaylen sighed, and having nothing else to do my trembling hands came to rest against the hot skin of her taut butt. I felt her begin to move beneath my fingers. "Fucking awesome," she murmured, her hips swiveling and pivoting like she was trying to keep two or three hula-hoops going simultaneously, and I just stared in awe.

"Jesus Christ," came a faintly awed moan from Alicia Romano. She stood quickly and shed the boyshorts, forcing them down one-handed, showing a faint line of well-trimmed pubic hair over a gleaming wet vagina. "You guys are amazing." She leaned back against the desk and began to masturbate with clinical competence, something she'd done a million times before.

"Yeah, bitch!" Kaylen leaned back over me, the muscles of her back as perfect and solid as all the rest of her, and twisted her head far around to glance at me. "This feels great, Mr Wolfe."

What could I do but agree? "Damn right," I managed, wincing at the croak in my voice, and then I grabbed blindly around her sides and felt, at last, the flesh of her tits gushing between my fingers as she ground my dickhead against her clit.

Her laugh was breathless and carefree, and we managed to stay in synch like that for about ten or twelve strokes before she straightened up and slowed down, her snaky movements never quite stopping. Her head came back around. "Want me on my knees, teacher?"

"Holy shit." It had been years and years since I'd taken any woman from behind, and even then it hadn't had anywhere near this intensity. "Get down there," I exclaimed, smacking her buttcheek frantically, unable to believe my luck. Kaylen was giggling as she worked herself forward, planting her knees on the mattress and then waiting while I collected my legs and brought myself slowly up behind her.

This, I realized, was what I'd been fantasizing about without even realizing it. Kaylen Rapp, bent before me, her wet slit waiting for my hard penis. Alicia, pumping steadily at herself across the room with her nipples strong and taut behind her tanktop, was a definite bonus, but I really only had eyes for Kaylen as I lined myself up, grabbed hold of those hips I'd wanted to grab hold of for years, and drove myself back inside her.

There was a point, once I had my rhythm established and was really jamming it into her hard, that I realized with a flashing mental alert that the end was going to come pretty soon, was going to do so messily and copiously, right into her tight young snatch. Just as I thought that, she thrashed her upper body off the bed, driving herself back into me, and gasped out a spitting series of curses that, if they didn't mean she was having an orgasm, sure made up an excellent act. I saw Alicia's mouth fall open in frank awe and admiration, saw her glance up from Kaylen to me, and then she was bounding across the room bottomless to get the close-ups she knew she'd want. "Wait till you see this footage, Mr Wolfe," she murmured as she knelt on the mattress beside my surging body. "She just came hard. She's gushing like a storm drain."

I could tell; I was meeting no resistance at all as I fucked her raw, my hips flopping back and forth in a decreasingly controlled rhythm, our thighs slapping loudly with my knuckles pale-white as they gripped her hips, and as Kaylen rode out the last of her orgasm and propped herself proudly back down on her hands, she flicked her hair aside and looked back one more time. I saw admiration and respect in her red face, her smile soft and ethereal. "Fuck me, lover," she urged low and hoarse.

As if I needed to be told; this was all biology now, our bodies on autopilot, my nose dominated by the smells of two orgasmic women and my own summer sweat. I fucked her once, twice, hard enough to lift her knees from the mattress, and then I was driving into her as hard as I possibly could, leaning far over her gleaming body as I shot my load firmly into the back of her vagina. I watched breathless as my sweat and spit dripped onto her surging back, both of us feeling the murky warmth of my cum in her pussy, the sudden change in the volume of the slapping sounds coming from below, the cocktail-stir sound of a man emptying himself into a woman's willing body.

"Goddamn!" One of us said it, or maybe more than one, or maybe all of us; the precocious Vickie, her boobs still out and proud, was standing in the door by that time too. I wondered how long she'd been there, then realized I didn't care. I was proud of myself, exulting in what I'd done, reveling in how well I'd fucked the formidable female specimen now kneeling obediently for my pleasure. We all panted, the fluorescent lighting glowing off skin and sweat and cum, and with a tired sigh Kaylen and I collapsed onto the mattress, spooning naked, my lips finding the back of her neck quite automatically while my hands caressed her nipples.

I was aware when the shitty bed shifted slightly as Alicia slumped down onto it, resting her head casually on the side of my ass with her legs spread and her butt on Kaylen's pillow; Vickie came over a bit more shyly, perching herself on her stomach alongside Alicia with her tiny boobs pressed into the mattress. In a bed so small, maintaining even a pretence of personal space was completely impossible; we twisted and shifted our limbs, naked and otherwise, twining ourselves into a damp, hair-plastered mass, kissing and touching as the evening oozed slowly past.

At some point, I became aware that Vickie's hand was once more busy at my dick, and that Kaylen was playfully licking at the top of my asscrack, and as I lay there and accepted the dragging sensation of their sweaty bodies moving on mine, Alicia crouched at my head. She'd lost her tanktop at some point and now squatted, quite unconsciously nude. "So, I've got two videos saved," she began, sounding competently forceful like my wedding planner so long ago. "Your homework is to go back and watch them, and then we'll set up a time that you can come in and we can discuss your thoughts and have a critique. We can edit it, too."