Summer Fun

Story Info
A girl needs adventure.
1.8k words
4.04
3.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just graduated from High School, and had worked hard at it during the year. College was set for the fall, but now I was ready to have some fun. My best friend Michelle and I were renting a house together for the summer. I'd been working at a local restaurant for the past year to build up some cash for school. It was fun because lots of guys would come in and I'd get good tips just because I responded to them flirting with me. The flirting tended to be borderline inappropriate, but I didn't mind. I would lean on the table in a low-cut shirt and see who enjoyed that view. I would catch some of them watching me walk away when I wore a snug skirt or form-fitting jeans. I stood 5'3", brunette with a firm figure and round curves. Skiing in the winter and swimming the rest of the year had toned my body. I was proud of how I looked, and liked being admired for it. Some of them would get embarrassed because I was a teenager. I never dated any of them, but I decided to change that this summer. I had already given up my virginity. Since then, I had allowed only two other boys inside me. I had practiced my oral skills with them and now I wanted a man.

Some of the guys that were regulars at the restaurant were from the sheriff's department. One of them in particular was very cute. Tom was 6'2", lean and muscled, with shoulders I could spend time in. He was 26 and I knew he had no problem finding women, but I wanted him to find me. I was working the lunch shift at the restaurant when he walked in. I was in my form-fitting jeans.

"Hi Shannon," he said.

"Hi Tom," I responded. "I got your table in the back ready."

"Thanks girl, you look amazing as always. Always good to see you."

In spite of myself, I blushed. I hoped that he would see all of me one day soon. "Thank you Tom," I said. I brought him water and coffee and waited a second before I told him" You know Tom, I turned 18 last November. I'm going to be going away to college in August." I needed to do this before his partners came in and I lost my nerve. "Do you think I'm pretty Tom?"

He looked at me as his eyebrows raised. "Shannon, you are very hot, and I think you know that."

"Then you would consider asking me out?" I felt a spike of heat flash between my legs.

"Shannon, I've known you for a while now."

"Well, I'm 18 now Tom, and I'm free this weekend," I said as I walked off to another table as his partners came into the restaurant. I served them their lunch and laughed at their jokes. They commented on how good I looked, and that if any boyfriend I had didn't treat me well he would answer to them. I was thinking I had overdone it with Tom when they were leaving, when he stopped and came over to me.

"Give me your phone number and I will call you."

I gave it to him, and he hugged me, and the heat between my legs flared.

He called me that night and invited me to a pool party the next day at the apartment complex he was renting at. He told me to ask my friend Michelle if she wanted to come. I got excited. I had a high-hipped one-piece which I was sure he would enjoy. I knew Michelle would want to go, but she had committed to working a double at the restaurant. It disappointed her not being able to get out of it. I told her that she shouldn't wait up for me

"Bitch," she said. "You're going to get laid."

"That's the plan," I grinned at her.

I showed up the next day at Tom's apartment complex. I had brought my swimsuit, intending to change there. Tom and a couple of friends were setting up food and music at the barbecue pit by the pool. There were already a couple of females in very small bikinis tanning on the other side. I had a small crisis of confidence, but Tom saw me right away and said "Hey Shannon, glad you could make it." He came over and hugged me and I felt better.

I told him "I wasn't gonna miss this Tom. Is there a place I can change?"

"Sure," he said. "You can use my place." He gave me the key to his apartment and pointed out where it was.

His place was very nice and clean. As I took off my clothes to change into my bathing suit, I smiled. I thought to myself this would not be the last time I got naked in his apartment.

When I went back out to the pool, the bikinis were dancing and I watched, thinking that they looked hot. God, I thought, do I like that?

More of Tom's friends and coworkers had shown up and I felt more comfortable seeing people I knew. The regulars from the restaurant came up to me to greet me, hugging me, and saying they were glad to see me. Tom had to push through them to get to me saying with fake annoyance, "Hey guys, stop trying to feel her up. I invited her. She's my guest." My confidence soared.

The guys looked at him, and at me, and smiled. "Okay Tom, take it easy, we're just happy to see her out of the restaurant."

"Well, you should probably pay attention to your girlfriends," Tom said

I could see a couple of other women looking at us, and they did seem a little annoyed. The guys mumbled something and made their way back to the women. But not before they smiled at me and gave me an appraising look as their eyes scanned me from top to bottom. I was feeling pretty good so I went into the pool to burn off some energy swimming.

Tom told me "Hey don't get too worn out, I'm going to need you for a chicken fight game later."

I gave him my best smile, "I'll be fine," I said. None of them knew my upper body strength. The bikinis would be no match for me.

The party was a lot of fun. Some of the women started losing the tops to their bathing suits as the night went on. Some of Tom's friends, who were my regular customers, started shouting for me to pull the top of my suit down. I was tempted, but I laughed and wagged my finger, and said "uh, uh." Tom got mad for real this time and told them to shut up. And then we were in the pool for the chicken fight. Our first match was against Tom's friend Carl and his girlfriend Jane. Tom dived between my legs and I mounted him as we came up to face them. I knocked Jane off Carl in less than 10 seconds to the cheers of everyone. Rebecca and Tom's friend James was our next match. Rebecca was built like me, and I immediately went for her top and pulled her off James. She went over James's head and lost her top to the cheers of everyone again, but she gave me a dirty look. The championship fight was going to be between us, and Tom's coworker Thad and his girlfriend Jenny. I'd never met them. Thad was a muscular black guy and Jenny was lithe and athletic looking. Jenny had a longer reach than me, but she came too far inside on me and I grabbed her by the upper arm and pulled her off Thad. I liked winning, but by this time with my legs wrapped around Tom's neck, I was getting very horny. People were starting to leave after the contests and I asked Tom if I could shower to wash off the chlorine. He said sure and walked me to his apartment, telling me that we made a good team. As we walked in, I immediately peeled out of my swimsuit and headed for the shower. I smiled at him over my shoulder as his jaw dropped. I was already in his walk-in shower when he came in and said,

"Because of the drought, we are going to have to conserve water by rinsing off together."

"Well, it is your apartment, and I follow the rules," I said.

"Good, I wouldn't want to have to handcuff you for any violations," he said. He stepped into the shower behind me, and I felt his erection press against my butt. It felt longer and thicker than anything I'd known before. He grabbed me by my hips and ran his hands all the way up to my breasts, grabbing them as he nuzzled my neck and ear. "No sir," I said, "I am a rule-abiding girl." Arching my back, I turned my head toward him. He kissed me while he ran one hand between my legs, probing me with his fingers as I moaned. Turning around to face him, he grabbed me by my ass, pulling me into him and kissing me hard. I had never fucked in a shower before so I wasn't sure how we would do this, but I decided he would have to guide me. He moaned in pleasure as I traced a line with my kisses from his lips down to his erection, taking him in my mouth. My lips closed over him, and I started working the head of his cock with my tongue. I looked up at him and our eyes locked while he put one hand behind my head to hold me there. He enjoyed what I was doing, and I got into it.

I thought he was going to cum when he said, "Come on babe, let's dry off and go to the bedroom."

We got out and dried off, and he held my hand and led me to his bedroom. He pulled back the bed sheets and we got in and he started kissing me all over and running his hands up and down my body. I enjoyed that before I took him in my mouth again, and then mounted him. I gasped as he filled me right up, but then I started to move and we got a nice rhythm going. He grabbed my breasts and pinched my nipples as I rode him. He started to moan, and I got more excited as I rode him harder. It seemed like I could feel the head of his cock swelling inside me. Then he grabbed me by my hips and thrusting upward, he filled me full of his cum as I collapsed onto him. It was shaping up to be a fun summer.