Summer Fun in the Forest

Story Info
A long time fantasy of mine.
2.2k words
4.56
15k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllyCD58
AllyCD58
51 Followers

(Background): While I have worn women's clothes under my everyday clothes and gone to some isolated areas to enjoy myself in private, I have never gone out in public where people could see me dressed.

[Author's Note]: Unlike my previous stories that were about actual experiences in my life, this story is one of my long time fantasies.

*****

It's a warm and sunny as I prepare for a hike into the forest to enjoy some 'me' time. I was headed to a very secluded spot by a waterfall that I had visited a few times. For today's fun I pick out a pink and white plaid schoolgirl mini-skirt, a white sleeveless peasant half-blouse that laced up in front, a white lace bra to hold my 36 B breast-forms and a matching thong, along with a white lace garter belt and a pair of sheer thigh high stockings, ankle length bobby socks with a lace frill and pink sneakers. I pack these and a small blanket into my backpack and put on a short sleeve shirt and jeans, shoes and socks and head out.

It's a relaxing walk as I follow the stream deep into the forest. After an hour or so of walking, I come to the small pool fed by the waterfall. I put my pack down at the base of a large tree and sit down on one of the large rocks that are along the bank of the pool. I spark up one of the joints I have with me and sit listening to the sounds of the forest as I smoke a bit to relax my nerves and also to take time to make sure there is no one else around before I change into my girl clothes.

I finish the joint and haven't heard anything but the sounds of the water and the birds it the trees, so I figure it's safe to relax and enjoy myself. I spread the blanket out, sit down and remove my shoes and socks before pulling the garter belt, stockings, and thong out of my pack. I stand up and drop my jeans and, being that I go commando in male mode, my bottom half is exposed to the warm breeze causing my half hard member to come to full attention. I sit and roll the stockings up my legs, reveling in the sensation of the smooth silk sliding along my flesh as well as the feeling of the warm breeze blowing against them.

I put the garter belt on and attach the clips to the tops of the stockings, then I slide the thong up my legs slowly, relishing the feel as it rides up between my ass cheeks and encases my seven inches in it's lace front panel. I fasten the bra around me and pull my arms through the straps, then place the breast-forms in to fill it out. I'm now standing in just my lingerie and enjoying the sun and air playing on my body. It just feels so sensual to me so I lie back on the blanket and enjoy the moment for a bit. I lie there for about an hour enjoying the sun and breeze thinking I'm going to have some explaining to do if anyone should see the tan lines I'm going to wind up with.

Now it's time to put the rest of my outfit on. I pull the blouse over my head and adjust the laces so it hugs my breasts. The bottom of the blouse leaves just a hint of under-boob and my stomach exposed. I bend over and pull the skirt up to my waist, the bottom of it just covering my ass. I sit down and pull on the bobby socks and pink sneakers. Now I am ready to fully enjoy myself as Ally.

I light another joint and take a small walk around the area, keeping close just in case I need to duck for cover and change in a hurry. I climb the small hill above the waterfall and sit on a fallen tree where I can look out over the forest below on both sides. I start to absently rub my hand over my skirt, feeling the smoothness of my inner thigh underneath the stockings. My cock responds by twitching and straining against the confines of the thong, causing a bulge in the front on my skirt. After a few minutes of this, I return to my blanket so I can lie back and relax as I continue.

I place my backpack under my head as a pillow and spread my legs as I let my hands wander over my body, caressing my breasts, sliding across my stomach, and down over my thighs. I pull my skirt up and rub my cock through the lace of the thong, easing my thumb under the leg band as I do so that my thumb is riding up and down along the sensitive flesh. I let out a small moan as my cock twitches and throbs against the material. I snake my other hand under the waistband and start to stroke myself slowly, wanting to enjoy the pleasure for as long as I can before cumming.

As I let myself get lost in the pleasure of feeling feminine and aroused, I roll over onto my stomach and pull my legs up so my ass is sticking up in the air. I pull the thong down just below my cheeks so my hole is exposed to the air as I stroke my now throbbing cock a little faster. I bring my other hand to my mouth and suck on the index finger as I continue stroking, and once it it coated in saliva, I place it at my yearning hole running small circles around it. When I can't stand it any more, I push the finger in gently till it sinks to the second knuckle. I start pumping it slowly in and out of my ass sending waves of pleasure through my body. I bring my hand back to my mouth and spit into it, then returned it to my open ass. As I slid my finger deeper with each thrust, I started to press a second in along side it. I fucked myself like this until I was close to cumming and withdrew my fingers so I could calm down and make things last.

I am still laying with my face on the ground against my backpack and my ass in the air when I shadow spread across the blanket. I race to cover myself but it's too late, I am sitting there faced by two young men smiling at me while rubbing their hand over the bulges in their pants. They tell me they were watching me for a while and enjoyed the show I gave them, so they thought they would come help me with something larger than my fingers. I told them that I really wasn't into guys, I just liked to dress every once in a while. They said they may have bought that story if they didn't catch me with my fingers plunging into my ass.

By now, they both had closed in on both sides of me so that their crotches were next to my face. I looked up at them and said that I may have thought about being with a guy, but have never done anything other than give someone a hand job once. They replied with "Well that's a good place to start then" and both undid their belts and unzipped. They each took one of my hands and guided them to the openings in their trousers. Knowing I had no way to escape the situation, I reach in and wrap my hands around them as they loosen their buttons so their pants drop to the ground. I am face to face with two cocks that put my seven inches to shame. One is about ten inches and thick enough that I can just get my hand around it; the other is thinner, but at least two inches longer than his partner...and they are close enough to my face that I can smell the musk radiating from them.

As I sit there stroking them, they step closer so that the heads of their cocks are brushing my cheeks, one on each side. I close my eyes and moan at feeling them so close, the heat from them warming my cheeks. I feel a hand on my head and my mouth is guided to the thick ten inch in my left hand. My lips are now touching the tip as I continue stroking, causing me to instinctively lick my lips and coat them with saliva. My head is pushed forward and I have no choice but to let the head part my lips and enter my mouth. I open my mouth wider as he slides more of the massive dick towards the back of my throat. It hits the back and I see there are still three inches of cock that hasn't touched my lips. He holds me there for a minute and then lets me draw back and take a few breaths before sliding back in, pressing at the back of my throat till another inch disappears between my wet lips. He holds me in place until I gag and releases me so I can come up for air.

He repeats this until I have his entire length down my throat and his balls snuggled up against my chin. Again he holds me till I gag and lets me come up to catch my breath, once I do he starts thrusting his cock completely down my throat with each pump of his hips, slowly face fucking me while I stroke his friend and play with my own stiff cock. After about ten minutes of this, his friend pushes his lean cock towards my mouth. The cock fucking my face withdraws and is replaced by the lean twelve inch cock of his friend, who has no problem burying all twelve inches down my throat on the first thrust. I start stroking the thick ten incher with my other hand as he holds my head in place while his friend pumps his dick in and out of my slobbering mouth.

Soon I am pulled to my feet, grabbed by the hips, and I feel the slim twelve inch cock start sliding up and down between my ass cheeks as I'm stroking the thick ten inches in front of me. Mr. ten inch reaches up and guides my head down till I'm bent over at the waist with my face level with his groin. He places his hands on both sides of my head and slides his cock deep into my now willing throat and starts to face fuck me again. I feel a wet hand on my ass and soon feel a slippery finger make it's way into my tight hole. I am now being finger fucked while having a hard cock slammed down my throat and I'm going insane with lust. I start moaning around the cock in my mouth and rocking my body back and forth as two more fingers join the one plunging into me, wiggling my ass trying to get the fingers deeper into my hungry hole.

A Few minutes later, the fingers retreat and I feel the head of his cock press at my loosened opening. A slight push and the head is in and I feel the heat of it spread through my insides. As he slides more of his cock into my ass I feel it filling me and, although he's not that thick, I feel my hole stretching to accommodate him. He holds me by my hips as he slowly pumps his stiff cock in and out of my ass as I moan louder around the cock invading my mouth. My body starts to writhe as he plunges deeper into my ass and I quiver in ecstasy each time he buries it to the hilt and grinds his groin against me.

They fuck me like this for at least twenty minutes, both making little grunts and groans with each thrust of their cocks, driving me crazy with the desire to have them fill both my holes with their hot cum. I am stroking my own hard cock as they speed up their tempo till they are pounding into my ass and throat like jackhammers. Finally I hear one groan he's about to cum, and the other says he's ready too, then I feel the dick in my ass slam all the way in to the hilt and feel it explode deep within my bowels, filling my ass with hot cum till it seeps out around his cock still buried in me. At that moment I feel a blast of thick cream rush down my throat and the cock is pulled from my mouth to spray the rest over my tongue, across my lips and cheeks, and rolling down my chin. I lick the salty sweetness happily from my lips and scoop it from my cheeks into my mouth and swallow.

AllyCD58
AllyCD58
51 Followers