Summer Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers

I quit struggling for a moment to catch my breath and calm down enough to think. I needed some other tactic to get free of that headlock, but I had no idea what. My face was stuck just a couple inches from the wobbling surface of the Jello. If she brought her legs down, she could have drowned me in it, though I knew she wouldn't do that. My body was lying on her stomach, my hips pressing into the tops of her breasts. I could squirm my pelvis and kick my legs, but that hadn't helped at all, and my arms weren't strong enough to pry myself loose. I guess in wrestling they'd call that a pin or a fall or something. There was nothing I could do.

But Cami had options, and she took advantage of one. She grabbed one of my legs and pulled it forcefully over her head. I didn't get what she was doing until she wrapped an arm around each of my legs, one on each side of her head and curled forward to dig her face back into my naked pussy. It seemed like she was being awfully persistent about that, and when I felt her nose nuzzling my pussy lips, I realized she was serious.

I squirmed as best I could, but I was practically immobilized. I tried to slide my arms between us and push her head away from my crotch, but in that position, she had the advantage in both strength and leverage and I couldn't do it. Then I felt her tongue sliding over my pussy which suddenly seemed inflamed and slippery -- this time with something more than Jello. Against my will, wild sexual excitement was building up inside, coursing through me like an electric current. I tried to tamp it down, but it was no use, before I even realized what was happening, I was too far gone. When her tongue slipped into the entrance of my vagina, I groaned out loud.

I noticed without much interest that the bar had gone quiet. Apparently they were too intent on watching to cheer. Maybe they just wanted to hear the moans and groans that Cami was wringing from my poor overloaded body. I guess they got their money's worth on that. Cami wouldn't give up. Her tongue worked diligently in my pussy, then slid down to my clit. It didn't take long for her to get what she wanted, apparently what the whole audience was waiting for. I was gasping with the flood of sexual energy washing over me when the giant wave broke, and I came in a long, breathy, shuddering moan.

The crowd waited for a moment after I subsided, then broke into the loudest cheering yet. Nice to know I can be so entertaining. I was as limp as overcooked spaghetti, but it was a good feeling. Hector blew his whistle and Cami released me. I slid off her and lay on my back in the Jello, staring up at the lights. Cami sat up and looked down at me, while Hector hovered somewhere behind her.

"Holy crap," he said. "I guess you girls did save the best for last. Nice show."

"Hey," Cami laughed, getting to her feet. "There's nothing like the real thing."

She reached down and pulled me up to her. I was a little shaky, and I wasn't exactly sure why. It might have been the aftereffects of a massive orgasm, or maybe some vestige of modesty that wasn't comfortable with me standing naked and dripping red Jello in front of a hundred howling drunks, or maybe it was stepping into a new identity and a new relationship with Cami. Actually, there's no maybe about it. It was all of the above.

Cami didn't seem to have any of those concerns. She stood there confidently naked, her big boobs dripping and swaying voluptuously with her every move. She put her hands on my shoulder and pulled me into a warm, naked, body length hug. The crowd loved it. Some yelled encouragement for us to continue with acts ranging from filthy to divine. With no better idea who I was or what I wanted, I hugged her back.

"That was awesome," she breathed in my ear. "You were awesome."

"It was your show." I stated the obvious.

"It was you that drove them wild."

Cami always had the last word. She pulled partly away from me, turning toward the crowd and raising one arm to wave to them. The other arm she wrapped around me in a friendly way, gently turning me to face them too. I stood beside her and looked out at the rioters. Hesitantly, I raised an arm and waved.

You could call the reception we got warm. People were yelling, screaming, whistling, shouting obscene catcalls. Everyone seemed to be pushing in toward the stage, shoving and spilling drinks. A fight started in the back and it looked like half a dozen guys were throwing punches.

Hector brought two pails of water and two sponges. We cleaned the Jello off each other using the sponges and our hands. It turned into a little encore to our performance. As I went over her lush breasts, I couldn't help noticing how her nipples sprang to attention. I noticed my own doing the same as she washed me down, but I think we both had the same idea.

"Let's get out of here and go back to the room," Cami said. "You owe me."

The audience chose the winner -- Cami, of course. She had immobilized me enough to, as they used to say, have her way with me. What they didn't get was how that made me the winner.

Hector was disappointed. He wanted us to stay all night and mingle with the crowd. But that wasn't what Cami wanted. We got dressed and walked back along the beach. Cami was topless, but she didn't care, and it was probably okay on the beach. She grabbed a towel from the hotel pool and wrapped up her bobbling breasts before we went in. Up in our room, she threw the towel on the floor and flopped on the bed.

She lay on her back looking up at me. "You owe me," she repeated with a choke in her voice.

I was happy to pay.


drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers
12