Summer Heat: Backyard Tan

Story Info
Embracing the heat.
2.3k words
4.29
2.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal snapped the edges of the towel so that it spread out over the lounger, the cloth slowly drifting down until she tugged at the corners to settle it in place just so.

The thrill of red wing blackbirds filled the hot, humid air while she glanced up at the deep blue sky. The news had said it was going to be a scorcher of a day and probably make it up into the triple digits before the thunderstorms rolled in sometime in the afternoon.

The sun and the heat, even the humidity that already had sweat beading across her upper chest and neck were perfect as far as Crystal was concerned.

Without even a glance around the large yard Crystal slipped the gauzy silk robe from her shoulders before carefully folding it. The robe was a bright yellow silk with a Japanese floral pattern print and orange trim, the almost translucent thing having cost more than she cared to think about and she was always careful with it.

Crystal placed the bathrobe carefully on the table next to the lounger and tilted her head up to the sun to enjoy the feel of the warmth against her skin. After a contented sigh she picked up the spray bottle of suntan oil and began to liberally apply it over her entire body.

She already had a deep caramel tan and standing naked in the grass of her backyard there wasn't a single tan line to be seen.

She took extra care covering her areolas and nipples and the inside of her thighs, even making sure that the edges of her labia that poked between her sex were coated having discovered just how painful some sunburns could be compared to others.

Finally, her body glistening from the coat of oil as well as the beads of sweat covering her skin she sat the spray bottle next to the pitcher of ice water and cold glass beaded in moisture. She barely glanced at the glass cylinder next to the pitcher before sitting and laying back on the lounger.

Crystal wasn't a tiny stick thin waif of a girl, with wide, full hips, ample flesh around her waist and stomach, and full DD breasts that swung back and forth as she moved. At just shy of six feet tall, she wasn't obese, but certainly had enough 'cushion'. With her long, sleek black hair, dark brown eyes and oval face she had never had any problems at all attracting attention.

But sometimes it was nice to just be alone.

A crow cawed somewhere in the distance, the sound of grasshoppers and all the other insects in the backyard a constant background hum. After a half hour of laying on her back with the sun soaking into her body Crystal rolled over.

She had no concern at all about being seen and wouldn't have cared even if she was. She loved her body, loved being naked without a shred of body modesty to mar her enjoyment. If there had been a nude beach or even an adult resort within an hours drive she'd be there every weekend.

But there wasn't, and the house she had bought a few years back was definitely on the ass end of nowhere in southern Indiana. Second growth maple, pawpaw, sassafras, hickory, a few oaks, and cornfields completely surrounded her yard. A gravel driveway almost a quarter mile long led to the county road which also happened to be gravel, and then it was another forty five minute drive to get to the glorious bustling hub of commerce and culture of Vincennes.

There wasn't anyone to see, even if Crystal rather enjoyed being seen.

And seeing, of course.

Another thirty minutes and Crystal sat up to take a sip of cold water, her eyes straying to the glass cylinder next to the pitcher and then lay back down after reapplying more sunscreen.

She could feel the slow burn of anticipation, savor the wait just as much as the warmth soaking into her body while she spread her legs with the soles of her feet pressed together to make sure her inner thighs and even her mound were properly kissed by the sun.

The distant sound of a car on the gravel road didn't even cause her to glance in that direction. She had made no effort to place her lounger out of sight of the road, but someone would have only a few seconds to glance into the manicured lawn behind her small ranch to catch a glimpse of her as they drove by.

And there was always the possibility of the mailman on her rural route who would sometimes stop for a half hour or more to enjoy the view.

Crystal's tongue slipped between her lips to run lightly over her upper lip, the position not only helping to ensure an even tan but allowing her labia to part and the warm breeze to blow gently across her vulva.

Her chest began to rise and fall in slow, even breaths, the burning anticipation building. She could feel her nipples getting hard, could feel the gently ache of her clit between her legs, but intentionally kept her hands to the side without touching any part of her glistening body.

Another half hour had slipped past before Crystal sat up again, her eyes lingering a little longer on the glass cylinder before taking a sip of water and rolling over. The coarse cloth of the blanket rasping across her nipples caused a small gasp of pleasure while she lay down and got comfortable with legs spread apart in a wide V and her arms above her head and hands resting on each other.

Crystal began to rock her hips slowly while her chest rose and fell, he eyes closed while she savored the pleasure of her mound pressing down against the slats of the lounger. She could feel the dampness between her legs, the ache growing into a throb, the need and anticipation slowly and steadily building. More sweat beaded her skin, her breathing quickening until she was panting, the slow, deliberate motion of her hips becoming more pronounced until the lounger was creaking with the movement.

Time passed by unnoticed, the heat soaking into her back, the moisture coating her skin and the constant pleasure as she brought herself right to the edge of an orgasm but always slowing, pausing, denying when she was right at the cusp.

Crystal sat up abruptly and quickly turned over before reaching for the glass cylinder. She placed one foot in the grass beside the lounger, the blades slipping and tickling between her toes, the other foot flat on the blanket covered slats, her knees spread wide.

The glass rod was made up of a large ball at one end, the shaft tapering to a smooth rounded point at the opposite end. It looked as clear as the ice still floated in the pitcher, inverted grass and trees tiny reflections inside the glass, but was stinging hot to the touch from the sun having warmed it while lying on the table.

Crystal pulled the back of the lounger up from lying flat up to a sharp angle so she could lean back and used the fingers of her left hand to spread her large labia open and stared down at her exposed butterfly. When she had been a teenager and even into her twenties Crystal had been sooo embarrassed at her large dark brown labia, the size of her clit that was close to the size of the tip of her pinky, but had learned how some men loved her unique and beautiful flower, and even more how she absolutely loved the pleasure he body could give so easily.

Crystal spent a moment to use a fingertip to caress the petals of her labia folded back onto her inner thighs, trace the silky smooth skin between those soft petals with a sigh and then brought the glass dildo down to press against her clit.

Crystal cried out at the heat against her sensitive flesh, her hips jerking convulsively before she ran the smooth ball lower. Heat soaked into her vulva as she ran circles around the pink flesh, deep wrinkles almost like fingers filling her sheath ready to embrace and stroke a hard shaft that dared to slip inside.

Crystal coated the glass surface in the lubrication that was already flowing from her body, the thick, clear liquid making the ball glide effortlessly across her skin as she moved it back up to her clit. Again the heat caused her clit to throb, her hand pressing down to add pressure against her nub, her back arching off the lounger as she gasped.

Crystal glanced at the table and switched hands with the glass dildo so she could reach for the pitcher, fingers dipping into the cold water to find a bit of ice that had managed not to melt. The cold felt delicious against her fingertips and she moved the glass dildo down from her clit to her vulva.

The glass ball was six inches across, she knew because she had measured it after it had arrived in the mail, and there was pressure as she pushed that ball against her vulva. The resistance built, her hips lifting at the feel of the heat against her flesh.

"Ahhhhaa," she gasped and then breathed in the moment that resistance gave way, the ball, the heat slipping bast the constriction of her vulva and into her body.

Crystal gazed down at the sight of her pink vulva wrapped tightly around the glass shaft with a tiny inverted reflection of her sheath visible an the glass surface, pushed deeper until the heat was pressed against her cervix and then brought the ice cube still in her fingertips down to let cold drops of water fall onto her clit.

Her hips jerked convulsively with every cold drop that fell onto her exposed clit, her hood naturally pulled back so that an inch of sensitive flesh was visible.

Crystal's left hand began to move, the ball of the glass dildo gliding in and out of her sheath, the heat and pressure stretching and caressing the muscles deep inside of her sending waves of pleasure through her body. She could feel her body tingling, the sensation extending from her fingertips to her toes and tilted her head back to the glorious sun. Her hips rocked in time with the motion of her left hand, her right bringing the ice cube down to flick back and forth, up and down across her clit.

Crystal's eyes returned to stare down at the crystal clear glass plunging in and out of her, her vulva stretched around the shaft, the silky pink skin flesh puckering out when she would pull out and dimpling as she pushed it deep into her body.

The tiny sliver of ice that had yet to melt squirted out of her fingers which left her to pinch the shaft of her clit between two cold fingertips and stroke up and down, to jerk her tiny miniature cock off while she began to pick up speed with the glass dildo. The blanket beneath her ass was already soaked, a large gray damp spot spreading quickly across the white fabric, her hips jerking enough to cause the lounger to creek and rock in the grass.

"Ahhhh!" Crystal cried out, a sudden rush of noise on the verge of the woods as a white tail took flight completely unnoticed.

Sweat dripped down her chest to slip between her breasts, rand down her forehead and beaded on the tip of her nose, her stomach heaved, the skin slick and slippery from oil and sweat while her hips jerked in motion with her hands.

The orgasm that she had denied herself for so long crashed through her. Her vulva clenching and squeezing down rhythmically around the hard glass shaft violating her body, her hips thrust out while her back arched off the lounger, the full throated scream causing birds to take wing in alarm in the trees around the yard.

And still she plunged the dildo in and out of her body, the large glass ball smacking into her cervix and then withdrawing until she could feel the pressure stretching the mouth of her vulva before reversing the motion.

A minute passed, Crystal's face turning a bright red as she held her breath and then another scream of pleasure before she finally collapsed back. She sat there, legs spread, hands cupping her breast, glass dildo extending out from her vulva while her body shook and she panted to regain her breath.

Eventually Crystal opened her eyes, a hand slowly and gently pulling the glass dildo, stretching her vulva, the pressure building until it managed to slip past her secret mouth with a gush of warm liquid between her ass cheeks.

The glass surface was clouded and milky with fluid, Crystal barely glancing at it as she sat it aside and then lowered the back of the lounger so that she could lay flat.

She stood to spray suntan oil over her shaking body, her knees barely able to support her while she licked her lips and then lay down on her stomach.

She could feel the wetness of the towel against the ample flesh of her stomach but didn't care in the least.

Crystal lay in the sun, the warmth soaking into her back and ass while her breathing slowly returned to normal. The day was still young, it wasn't even lunchtime yet, and the thunderstorms weren't due until late in the afternoon.

She had all day to enjoy herself and the sunshine. All day to enjoy her favorite toy again. Maybe even twice more.

Crystal smiled slowly at the thought, her eyes closed and felt the familiar welcome, wonderful tingling between her thighs.

Maybe three times today.

It was such a beautiful, hot, wonderful day.

Definitely, definitely three.