Summer Heat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby spit loudly in the sink. "You're kidding me. It seems like hours. Fuck no. we aren't going anywhere 'til I straighten up some. Damn! What's Eddie doing these days?"

"He's getting married." Jason answered.

"That's crazy." Shelby said. "Crazy Eddie." Both started laughing hysterically.

They both finished up in the bathroom. Shelby combed out her short black hair while her brother rinsed and spit. They both had gotten used to being nude, Shelby more than Jason. She was comfortable being nude. She knew her petite body was near perfect. That's how she was able to dance in two clubs in Florida to raise money for a car and move back home. Jason was always conscience of his dick flopping around in front of him and wanted to slip on some shorts.

"I'm going to raid Kitty-Kat's fridge. It's a long time to lunch still." She held onto her brother's arm. "Let's just kick back here for a while, OK?" "Oh, stay naked." She laughed.

"But my junk wiggles around. Yours is tucked away out of sight. I can't even see it. I'm out in the world, waving in the breeze." Jason mocked a protest.

"You want to seem mine?" Shelby turned away and bent over. With her head near her knees, she reached back and spread herself with both hands. Jason was treated to a somewhat vulgar view of everything in Shelby's arsenal. Her puckered anus with the darker pigmentation around it, rose above her spread pussy lips. Her pussy was slowly gaping. The white cream was still clinging to the inner folds. Her pink clit resting in the "V" of her lips at the bottom. Then it was gone. Everything disappeared as she released her cheeks and scampered up to her mom's kitchen.

'Damn, what a view. If I wasn't so wasted, I'd have...' He thought to himself. Noting the loss of sense of time, Jason strapped on a cheap digital watch. He went to the kitchenet and filled two tumblers with ice. He poured lemonade in his as Shelby returned her naked ass back downstairs. "You want lemonade?" he asked.

"No, I got a coke. I need some caffeine and it's too hot for coffee." She deposited her loot on the counter. She had returned with two cups of yogurt, two granola bars and her diet cola. "That's all of Kitty-Kat's yogurt. I got a blueberry and a strawberry. I call the strawberry. Let's hit a store later and get a few things."

Jason nodded and grunted agreement. They plopped on the old vinyl couch that was covered with old sheets in their basement apartment. Jason placed a throw pillow in his lap to modestly cover his junk. They crunched the granola and slurped down the yogurt mostly in silence.

Shelby took the cups and wrappers toward the trash bin. "Are you OK with what happened while ago?" She turned to look at her brother.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think we've been heading that way for a while. As long as you are comfortable with it."

"Good", Shelby said grinning and turning away. While Jason admired her cute little ass, she gathered the residual yogurt from the cups with her fingers. She smeared one flavor on each nipple. Shelby kept her back to her brother as she rinsed her hands and dried them. "Which do you like better? Strawberry or Blueberry?" She bounced into Jason's lap and sat on the pillow. She proudly held her yogurt slathered tits in front of his face.

"We'll need a taste test." Jason said and wrapped her in his arms. Shelby served him her right breast which was blueberry. He took his time licking away the film of yogurt the servicing her small tit like a pro. He suckled it into his mouth. He kissed it and pressed his tongue firmly into her areola which was now swelling from the stimulation. He slowly pulled away looking up into Shelby's eye's. Jason moved to the left as Shelby served him the strawberry flavored breast. It was already swollen in anticipation. Jason gave it equal care, sucking, licking and kissing it with just the right pressure. Shelby closed her eyes and rolled her head back. Chills of pleasure shot through her hips and up her spine. Jason released that tit and she rolled her face down to his waiting mouth. They kissed passionately then she rested her head on his shoulder as they held each other, totally relaxed. Then Shelby sat up, grinning at Jason. "You nearly made me just cum sucking on my tits. That felt fantastic. It's like you were feeling what I felt."

"Yeah, it was nice." was all the words Jason could muster. Mind blown and very stoned.

Shelby climbed off her brother's lap and stood in front of him. Jason enjoyed the view of her wet, swollen lips hanging out of her cleft. Shelby looked down and saw a dollop of girl goo in the middle of the throw pillow. "Damn you got me wet as hell again." She took the pillow from Jason's lap to go clean it off and his erection spring up into view. "Looks like somebody else enjoyed that too." She smiled.

While his sister went to the sink and scrubbed the pussy track off the pillow, Jason reclined on the sofa and slowly slid his foreskin up and down. Just enough to maintain a rock-hard boner while enjoying Shelby's firm little ass. She returned to stand I front of him. He was holding his hard cock up for her to see still slowly sliding his foreskin. He flexed his sphincter muscles pumping his dick to its fullest. She stood there staring at her handsome brother and his proud cock. Her fingers twiddled her clit until the sexual pressure built all over her body. She could hardly herself say, "Fuck this shit!" and scrambled back onto her brother's lap, impaling herself on his hard cock.

Jason couldn't believe that he was inside her. Years of wondering what it would be like. Wanting to savor such a special and taboo moment and she just jumped on him and he was in her all the way. Shelby was moving up and down in a sexual frenzy and it seemed he was just observing. Her cunt was tight and warm, but she was so wet he felt no texture. It felt good though. Shelby was losing control it seemed. Jason latched onto her left tit again and rolled the puffy nipple between his lips and tongue. Shelby began to moan louder and louder. She picked her ass up until only the head of her brother's cock was popping in and out. She moved up and down quickly for a minute the she sat down hard three times. Jason's cock slammed into the back of her vagina. Three, four, five times, then her whole body went ridged. Jason could feel her guts contract and try to eject him, but she was sitting hard. Shelby began to tremble, and then she collapsed against him. She had quickly orgasmed, and he had not. She cuddled against him with his cock still buried inside her.

She spoke softly in his ear. "Thank you, brother. Thanks for letting me do that. I was about to explode. I've been on the edge of cumming for an hour or so."

"I feel so used!" Jason said faking drama. "Hop up" Jason said. But there was no hop to it. Shelby eased off him. A few drops of sweet pee dribbled out of her as his dick unplugged her hole. As she stood, he stood with her. He took her chin and lifted her mouth for a sweet kiss. "We broke the ice. We crossed that line that we can't uncross. Now, let's go to bed and do this right." Shelby bowed her head slightly and walked toward the hallway. Jason went to the sliding door at the back of the house and peeked out the curtain. Then his sister heard the loud "clack" of the lock being latched.

Shelby whirled around, "You mean we been doing all that shit with the door unlocked?! You stoned mother-fucker."

"Sister-fucker", he replied. They both blushed three shades of red. Shelby went on to her bedroom. There was no doubt that they would go to her room. She had the bigger bed. Jason's room smelled like old gym cloths while her room smelled like soaps, perfume and faintly of her fragrant pussy.

Jason picked up his glass of lemonade and headed back to Shelby's bedroom. His cock had flagged to half-mast but twitched when he saw his hot sister's fit body. Her bedroom was almost completely underground and dark. She was turning off her lamps. "Leave that little one on." He said.

"Why? You afraid of the dark?"

"No. You are beautiful, and I want to see you." He answered.

Shelby crossed the room to him and hugged his chest. "You mean, that don't you?"

"Of course, I do."

"Come here my beautiful brother and stand in front of me." Shelby sat on the edge of her bed and lead Jason to stand as instructed. She gently lifted his cock and looked at it. The shaft was still covered with her cunt cream. She held the member to one side and began to lick and suck the shaft clean. Her hot little mouth felt electric on his flesh. She licked thick globs of goo off his cock. Jason's cock was now fully hard again. Shelby stared at it as she slowly pulled the skin back. "You have a beautiful cock, baby," She took the head in her mouth and began pleasuring her brother.

Jason determined that this was feeling too good and he would not last long like that. He stopped her action and bent over to kiss her. She was wet all around her mouth, but he only tasted her kiss and the flavor of his cock. The fragrance was there though. He had smelled her panties enough to know the scent of her pussy and he loved it.

"I think I need to taste you for myself" He pushed her onto her back across the bed. Jason kissed his sister on her sternum and then worked his way down her torso kissing and licking little spots here and there until he knelt between her legs. He kissed her thighs and hips. He nibbled her pubic mound. The scent of her pussy getting stronger as he closed in. Finally, he lifted her legs and zeroed in on her little pussy. He placed a big wet kiss on each side pressing into her hip joint then flicking his tongue across her closed lips. Each pass, Shelby would flinch. Then it was time to rock her world. Jason spread his sister open and pressed his tongue into the space between her clit and hole. He held it there and then slowly licked upward, dragging it across her swollen clit. Shelby bucked her hips every time he hit 'the spot'. Jason settled into working on her clit. He licked from every direction. He sucked on it and gently bit it from time to time. He pealed her hood back and attacked the little pink bead with the tip of his tongue.

But every time he felt Shelby begin to tense up, he backed off. He would drop down to explore her opening and drink her juice. From time to time he would stop and just look at what a beautiful pussy she had. That's when he noticed the river of cream that had flowed down onto he anal area. It looked too good to pass up. Jason pushed his sister's legs back and aggressively kissed and licked her ass. He licked her ass firmly. Shelby let out a loud "Aaaaah" sound as his tongue dug into her anus. Jason decided to finally let her cum. He began rocking her by pushing her legs back and then down. Each time licking her from ass to clit, clit to anus. When Shelby began to tense again, he stopped the rocking and concentrated on her upper labia. Shelby started cumming and Jason coaxed it on. He rolled with her bucking and matched his licking to her rhythms. Finally, she clamped his head with her thighs, grabbed his head and went rigid. She was cumming like crazy and a tiny blast of sweet nectar jetted into Jason's mouth. He caught it and held it. When she could relax, he climbed up onto the bed with her and kissed her delivering the sweet juice to Shelby's mouth. When she tasted the squirt, she hungrily kissed and sucked on his mouth.

"Damn, Jase. What an orgasm. God, I came hard. I'm spent..." She chuckled weakly until she felt something. "What the..." She had forgotten through her pleasure that Jason hadn't got off yet. The thing she felt was Jason's cock pop halfway into her. He began a series of withdrawals and penetrations. For a long time, he had imagined the initial feeling of sliding his cock into his sexy sister. He reenacted it over and over. He pulled out and shoved in, pulled out and shoved in. Different speeds and different depths. Shelby was getting into it too. She anticipated his entrances and each time was more pleasure than the last. She began meeting his thrusts with a flair of her hips. Then when he started popping three thrusts with each entrance, Shelby started cumming again.

'Damn, I can't get going for her cumming,' he thought. He was frustrated and grabbed her hips. He started pounding her firmly. He felt her cunt contracting and pushing but he pounded right through. Shelby grabbed a pillow and covered her face and moaned into it. Jason pounded her orgasm into submission and then kept right on fucking. He set up a comfortable rhythm. He calmed to a gentler pumping and Shelby relaxed. He fucked her sweet pussy steadily until he felt her beginning to cum again. This time he was ready. As her bucking began to build he matched her rhythm until that numb feeling hit the back of his head. He moaned out and the hot jet of reward shot through his prostate and filled her pussy with shot after shot of his cum.

Jason stayed in her. He stretched his legs out behind himself and Shelby relaxed. She looked up at him. He had this little smart-ass smirk on his mug that she always took for mischief. He swayed a little side to side and enjoyed the fact that he was still very erect and well placed in her tight pussy.

"You're showing out. Uhh! You think you're hot shit, don't you? Uhh! Trying to fuck... Uhh! The shit out of me. Uhh!" Shelby was trying to talk and chastise her brother. But every time she spoke he gave her a hard, thrust with his cock.

The seminal fluid had changed the way her cunt felt on Jason's cock. He was now feeling the texture of her pussy rubbing on his glans. A familiar tingle went down the length of his cock to his nuts. He was back in the game. He hooked Shelby's knees up and began thrusting. He tried not to get rough this time. He settled into a pleasant rhythm. Shelby began enjoying it too. "Damn!" she declared and rode it out until Jason shot another hot load into her waiting pussy.

Jason finally withdrew and watched a stream of globs of cum roll out of Shelby's pussy. As hot as that was to see he collapsed beside her on the bed. Now he was spent. Shelby pulled the pillow case off the pillow and crammed it between her legs. "Holy Shit!" was all she could say. She snuggled up to her brother.

"First time I've ever cum twice without pulling out." He said kissing her forehead.

Just as they both began to drift off to sleep, the alarm on Shelby's phone went off. She sat up and turned it off. "I didn't want to sleep until mom gets home."

Jason shook his head and sat up. "What time is it?"

"12:45"

"Damn," he said. "I'm still stoned to the bone, baby."

"I am too," Shelby turned and looked at him. "I can't handle a restaurant, I'm too baked."

"Me either. You know we'd run into somebody we know and lose it."

Shelby pulled the wet pillow case out from under her tushy. "I had clean sheets yesterday. Good thing I've still got that IUD in. Could you feel it? You flooded my ass."

"Yeah, a little. What about a drive through for some take out?"

"Like what?" Shelby pulled the sheets off her bed as Jason ducked into the bathroom.

"How about a greasy burger? Burger Boys maybe." He shouted back as he started up a shower to get the fragrant smell of his sister's pussy off himself.

"Yeah, Burger Boys" She answered.

Ch 2 Burger Boys

12