Summer Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed, "I wasn't buying it. We are so much better laughing and having fun. I love you, you know?"

"I love you, you, big jackass. As long as we aren't 'in love' we're good."

"In love? With you? Yuck" Jason mocked her.

Shelby laughed. She rolled on top of her brother and tried to tickle him. They wrestled and giggled for a few seconds ending in a little kiss. Shelby sat on the edge of the bed with Jason still on his back. "We've got to have some rules."

"Damn I could sleep now." Jason stretched. "Rules huh? Here's one. Next time you slap me, I'm flipping you over and spanking you ass blood red."

"Do you promise? Please do," She laughed. "We can't change how we act around each other." She said. "We've called each other 'baby' today. We have to go back to our regular pet names."

"Asshole, bastard, jackass, dumbass..." He began a list.

"Yes. Exactly. Oh, mom hates when we call out 'dumbass.'" Shelby went big sister. "First rule: Never, never when mom is home. Ever!"

"Agreed. I'm getting in the shower again. I somehow got pussy all over me again. We need to get out of here." Jason rolled off his bed and headed across the hall to the bath. "I told mom I'd make sure you were covered in public. How about the tankini? Where are we going?"

"The Roadside Pioneer" Shelby answered.

"The Roadside Pioneer? So, we're going to see your girlfriend now. That's rich." Jason was a little disgusted. "Bitch Donna"

"Please don't call her that. She's really sweet and she's not 'my girlfriend'. Just a good friend."

"A good friend that you like to lick." Jason retorted.

Ch 3 We meet "Bitch Donna" and mom goes nuts masturbating.

12