Summer Heat: Suburbia

Story Info
Summer heat in the city.
1.3k words
4.27
1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie leaned back into Tony's embrace, her arm reaching behind her to cup the back of his head and sighed. Outside she could hear a chorus of frogs through the open windows while the room flickered with light from the series that they had started watching on Netflix.

Even at nine at night with the sundown, every window in the house thrown open and the overhead fan spinning the heat was still overwhelming. The evening news had said it had reached a hundred and five today and it was still in the mid to high eighties.

A wave of CGI monsters poured out of a hole in the ground to attack a bunch of wannabe soldiers on the TV, Jackie's eyes closing as her breathing deepened, Tony's hands caressing her sweat slick skin. Mold infected monsters forgotten Jackie concentrated on the feel of his calloused hands slowly and gently cupping and caressing her breasts.

"Ummmm," Jackie sighed, Tony's hands moving lower so that his fingertips traced over the skin of her stomach and then even lower to her inner thighs.

Two years ago when they had first started dating Jackie had been more than a little shocked at how much Tony enjoyed being casually naked, astonished at how much she enjoyed being casually naked with him, and then after months of gentle encouragement from him, how sensual, erotic, and exciting she had found spending long, hot summer days on one of the local nude beaches was for her as much as for him.

After two years of being together it was almost weird for them not to spend the evening on the couch naked, the soft touches and gentle strokes naturally leading to more and better sex than she had ever had with any of her past lovers.

And it made enduring the oppressive heat so much easier and more enjoyable.

"Do you want a blowjob?" Jackie said softly, her eyes closed as Tony's fingers traced the swell of her mound without ever straying to touch her moist petals.

"Mmmm," Tony rumbled deep in his chest before giving his head a slow shake, "How about you sit on my face and then after you can suck me off if you want or we can just go take a cold shower."

"I'd like that," Jackie whispered.

Jackie smiled without ever opening her eyes, the tingling that had been building between her legs flaring into a heat that had nothing to do with summertime temperatures. Jackie let Tony continue his gentle caresses for another minute until she couldn't take the anticipation another second and stood up. Tony scooted down on the divan until he could lay flat on his back before Jackie climbed on top to carefully straddle his face.

"You smell beautiful," Tony said in his deep tenor as Jackie eased herself down.

"Yea, right," Jackie said with a laugh and then gasped at the first touch of Tony's tongue rasping across her inner lips from her asshole all the way to her clit.

Jackie had taken a shower in the morning before work and as hot as the day had been she couldn't imagine what she smelled like, but was pretty sure it wasn't beautiful, and yet Tony didn't care in the slightest. Jackie's back arched and she leaned back until she had both of Tony's shins in her hands while his tongue explored every soft petal of her flower.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Tony hummed, his lips pressed against Jackie's clit as she cried out in pleasure.

The flickering light of the big screen TV lit Jackie's arched body in flares of bright color and monochrome shadows, her breasts thrust out for Tony's hand to reach up to roll and pinch her nipples between his large fingers. Jackie barely glanced at the wide slider windows thrown open that looked out onto the front yard, the curtains pulled back for anyone who happened to walk or drive by to glance in to see.

Tony blew a steady, hard stream of air across her clit, his lips barely touching her sensitive flesh while Jackie's entire body shuddered.

After the last two years it didn't bother Jackie in the least if someone happened to see her, and in fact, she knew Jonathan, the teen who lived next door watched avidly whenever she sunbathed naked in the back yard or washed off in the outdoor shower.

She had even caught his father, Jonathan Sr. watching her more than once.

"Oh, my god," Jackie whimpered as she felt Tony's tongue slip deep inside of her body.

Tony lapped at the juices flowing freely from Jackie's vulva before sucking her large, wrinkled lips into his mouth to tug and stretch each in turn. Jackie's hips began to rock while Tony pulled hard at each of her nipples, his tongue flicking her clit before plunging inside of her body in a pattern that she knew and absolutely loved.

"Oh, god, you're gonna make me cum, baby," Jackie whimpered.

The only response was Tony humming again with his lips pressed against her clit.

"Oh, my god, baby!" Jackie whispered.

Jackie could feel the pressure building and welcomed it. With Tony there was never any rush, no pressure, he really did enjoy devouring her and got off on giving her pleasure just as much as he did on receiving. Jackie had quickly discovered that without that pressure, without any expectations, it was not only easier for her to have an orgasm, but that she could have several one right after the other without Tony ever stopping.

"Unnnhhhhhhhhh!" Jackie cried out, her back arching even more as she forced her pussy down onto Tony's waiting tongue and felt a warm gush of liquid spill from her body as her contractions squeezed down on her sheath.

Suddenly it was just too ticklish for Jackie to have Tony eating her and she giggled while trying to squirm away. Tony's strong arms wrapped around her legs and pulled her down, his mouth covering her clit while he pressed the flat of his tongue against her button without moving a muscle.

"Tony!" Jackie gasped while still trying not to laugh while Tony only kept his mouth pressed tightly against her clit.

"Ahhh, Tony..." Jackie sighed, the sensation of being ticklish quickly giving way to a more powerful sensation as he kept his mouth over her clit.

After a minute of not moving a muscle Jackie's orgasm was beginning to swell again, her hips rocking against the constant pressure of Tony's tongue, and only then did he begin to suck on her clit.

Jackie's hands rose up to grab and pull at her own hair, her back arched as she cried out in pleasure. She began to pick her hips up and drive down onto Tony's face, his tongue diving into her body to lap at her inner sheath each time she would force her vulva down onto his waiting mouth.

When Jackie's second orgasm wracked her she bent forward to rest her hands on the divan and ground her pussy down onto Tony's mouth while another gush of warm liquid spilled from her.

Jackie let the shakes ease for a few moments as she panted for breath and then gently rose up off of Tony.

"You're going to make me ruin the couch," Jackie said breathlessly as she stood up.

"There's a reason I wanted leather," Tony rumbled and sat up.

"Ok, whatever," Jackie said with a grin, "Let me wipe up the cushions and then let's get in the shower."

"The outside shower," Tony rumbled.

"The outside shower," Jackie replied before walking to the kitchen for a towel.

Jackie thought about the two Jonathan's next door as she quickly wiped up the mess she had just made... with a little help, it wasn't all her fault... wondered if either of them would like watching her and Tony rinse off before bed.

Jackie smiled and licked her lips while wondering if either of them would enjoy watching her as she helped Tony make a mess of his very own.