Summer Help at the Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He confessed "I never thought I'd feel your fingers rimming my asshole!" grinning from ear to ear. My heart skipped a beat. I felt my passion rise like an animal in heat, overwhelming me and I discovered I wanted desperately to be inside him. He rummaged around his discarded jeans for a few seconds before pulling out a small packet of lube. Ripping open with his teeth, brought it over and poured it generously on my cock, stroking until it was nice and wet.

"Get on your back." I directed him. He moved easily, laying back on the bench and lifting his legs, exposing himself. I caught his tight asshole in the firelight, and was struck by how vulnerable he was in this position. I took the remaining lube in my hand and slowly applied it to his pucker, letting my fingers circle and then slowly penetrate him. A the first knuckle, Luke gasped, so I stopped inserting it and instead moved it into a slow circle to loosen up his tight anal muscle. As I felt it relax, I slowly pistoned my finger in and out, deeper and deeper while Luke's breathing got heavier and he moaned softly. As he relaxed, I added another slick finger and another, until I thought he was relaxed enough to proceed.

I stood beside the bench and brought his muscular ass closer to my slick cock, then circled his wet hole with my rod a few times before gently pushing it inside. It was tight! There was a bit of muscular resistance at first but the lube was working wonders. Luke gasped sharply and I stopped, then felt the resistance fade into tightness and while he let out soft moans of pain and pleasure I pushed deeper. I went in inch by inch until I was completely inside him. His ass was tighter than I expected and my mind was on fire with lust and need. "You ready?" I asked. He nodded saying "So ready!" while breathing in and out in shallow puffs. I leaned in and kissed him, and as we kissed I began to thrust, slowly and gently at first.

Luke moaned as I leaned back and placed my hands on his hard pecs, pinching his nipples. Our eyes locked as my cock slid in and out of his tight hole. Luke's cock was as hard and huge as ever, he began to stroke it slowly with a lubed hand while I penetrated him. This just turned me on even more and I began to thrust faster and faster, causing Luke to grit his teeth and roll his head back. I was starting to feel my cum boiling in my wet balls as they slapped at his ass, I was like an animal, lost in the moment and oblivious to anything but my own orgasm. Luke was panting and uncontrollably grunting, loudly, his cheeks flushed and eyes wide as I pounded him. I looked down and watched him now quickly stroke his throbbing cock, his stroke in unison with my thrusts.

"Fuck me" he pleaded, "Fuck my ass hard!" he said, almost involuntarily. I growled at him, and told him "I'm inside you, so deep in you!"

My heart was racing and we were both getting out of breath. All this was so intense, so new, so taboo, but I was absolutely loving it. I looked down at Luke and he looked up and me with need, I could tell he was close. My mind raced and I still couldn't believe this was happening, my cock shoved in and out, deep into my wife's bull. It was as mind blowing as it was hot. "Fuck! I'm going to cum soon" we said, almost in unison.

"Cum inside me! Cum inside me!" he begged. I couldn't take much more, and neither could he. He stroked his cock even faster and suddenly his hot sticky cum erupted powerfully in thick jets, covering my stomach and dripping down to his tensed abs, jet after jet shot out and he pumped his throbbing cock in time to my thrusts. As he came he clenched his ass tightly, and that triggered my own orgasm, my hands gripped his waist, pulling him closer and thrusting deeper until I exploded inside him, pumping my cum over and over again deeply inside him, completely emptying my balls. I wrapped my arms around his body and held him as close as possible, both of us panting like dogs, covered in hot sweat and ejaculate, slowing down but unwilling to stop.

For a moment everything was quiet except for our heavy breathing. I slowly pulled my oftening cock out, and as I did my warm cum spilled out of his ass. I sat, almost collapsed beside him, helping him up into a sitting position, my arm around his waist. He turned to face me and smiled. We both laughed and I took a deep breath.

Liz was standing there, her arms on her hips, smiling. "It's about time!" she said.

"When did you know?" I asked her. She looked over at Luke, he shrugged and nodded, evidently giving her permission to share his secret.

"Last summer, that morning after Luke came to stay with us. I heard something in the kitchen and went downstairs to investigate. I found Luke, buck naked, in the laundry. He was stroking his big, delicious cock and holding pair unwashed underwear up to his nose. It was a very hot image, and it was easy for me to drop my robe and sit on the table, nude, to watch him, I even started to rub my clit a little, it was such an erotic moment."

"What happened next?" I asked, my cock growing semi hard again.

"As I got closer to orgasm, I must have been moaning louder than I thought, and Luke heard. He looked caught, and almost in a panic, but I smiled and motioned him closer. He didn't take two steps when his cock erupted, shooting thick, hot ropes of sticky cum over my tits and body, that sent me over the edge and I came, hard, and fell back on the table. It was the hardest and most intense orgasm I've ever had without a cock in me."

"Wow, that was hot! But, how did you know he was into guys?"

"It was your underwear he was sniffing."

Luke grinned sheepishly, my cum and his still dripping off his sweaty, muscular frame.

Liz walked over and sat between us, slipping out of her sun dress easily and was nude, kissed me, smiling, then turned and kissed Luke. I heard her tell him "As I recall cowboy, you had excellent stamina."

Liz continued to make out with Luke, I slid over to give her room and she started to devour his body like a hungry lioness. She moved up onto her knees and lowered her mouth onto Luke's now re-hardening pole, still wet and dripping from his orgasm a few minutes ago. She licked up his warm cum eagerly and moved to lick his shaft and take his balls into her mouth, savoring the hot musky scent. Her smooth sexy ass was pointed in the air directly at me, so hot and close. I reached for the packet of lube and squeezed the remaining liquid onto her tight pink asshole. It was cold, it must have tickled her be cause she giggle (muffled by a mouthful of Luke's now fully hard cock) and wiggled her ass a bit, as if inviting me in.

My cock was already slick with lube and cum, I rose and positioned it at her tight anal entrance and circled the head of my cock around her muscle there to relax her. We rarely did any anal, (there's perfectly good pussy right there!) so I moved slowly until I felt her relax, and then gently pushed until the head slipped past her tight ring. Liz gasped and started sucking Luke's cock in earnest.

I pushed in slowly until I was balls-deep in her ass, then slowly pulled back almost to the head of my cock, then pushed in her tight ass again. Liz' hips moved in rhythm to my thrusts, and even though I was only semi hard, I could feel my cock growing with each thrust.

Liz pulled off Luke's dick, it was now fully hard and slick with her spit, and leaned back, I lay down, and she pulled Luke to her. I never considered a double penetration before, but it's obvious what Liz was eager to try. I buried by cock deep in her ass, while she positioned Luke's hard pole at her wet pussy entrance.

It was not as easy as porn makes it look, we all had to wriggle and reposition to align all the parts, but finally Luke grabbed her legs and spread them apart as far as the could go, and thrust his cock deep into my wife's hot cunt with one stroke. Liz gasped and cried out, shuddering involuntarily, I think she came right then.

Luke started thrusting with deep, event stokes, I could feel his massive prick sliding so near mine, separated by a this wall of married flesh. Liz' hips rocked to his thrusts, I held on to her waist tightly to keep my cock from falling out of her ass, the feeling was incredible. Mentally, I was dizzy, my mind was spinning, I felt high and completely lost in lust for my wife.

Luke started to loose control, his thrusting cock going deeper and faster, Liz was crying out uncontrollably, lost in an animal lust. Her legs shook, her head flailed wildly, her whole body writhed and trembled. I think she never stopped cumming and each wave was longer and more intense than the one before.

I felt my own orgasm rising up, my balls slapping into Liz with increased speed, I held on to her tightly and then lost control as the cum rose up from my toes (seemingly) and I exploded deep into Liz' ass. Like riding a crazy horse, oblivious to everything but holding on for dear life. I felt my body go rigid and shake at least half a dozen times, pumping my husband semen deep into my wife's innards. Then, I felt spend and light headed, and fell back slightly, still inside Liz. Luke's orgasm came immediately after, I felt him thrust hard then deeper than before, then I felt him pulsing and I knew he was filling my wife's pussy with his young bull semen again. It took all my strength to hold onto Liz, until Luke gently pulled away and sat next to us. Liz was still shaking and trembling, I hugged her close until my penis deflated and slid out of her. Then, she turned and kissed me, gently.

After catching our breath, I sat Liz down tenderly, and turned to get her a towel. Luke, still nude, and semi hard, put a few more logs on the fire, his muscles glistening with sweat in the firelight, he reached into our cooler and pulled out a water bottle for Liz, and himself.

I returned with towels and tossed them to Liz, but then went back inside to shower off. The hot water felt great and I hurriedly scrubbed myself clean, letting the steam clear my head as well.

I was only gone for 10 minutes, but when I returned Liz was reclined with her head in Luke's lap, her face and hair sticky with fresh semen, lazily liking the last few drops from Luke's semi-hard cock.

We all sat there, naked, silent, watching stars twinkle and the fire burn down to embers. Liz' rested her legs on my lap, Luke's head was back as he gazed at the infinite black sky. At last, I broke the silence and asked Luke "Are you still planning on leaving early tomorrow?"

"Yes" he admitted.

"Will you come back next year?" Liz asked.

"Bet on it" Luke promised.

"Good answer, cowboy" I said.