Summer Holidays - Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now or never. I took all my courage and walked to her back. Without her noticing me, I hugged from the back.

Mak Cik jerked a moment before she composed what has happened. Then she continued to work.

"Min... this is not appropriate.."

"But Mak Cik.... you are so beautiful..." I hugged her tighter.

She kept silent and continued to clean the kitchen for a moment.

"Okay... I need to take shower.." she said.

So I let her go and she disappeared into her room. I sat there playing with my phone. I ignored her as she walked into the bathroom. In the corner, she was trying to catch my attention but I tried to ignore her.

Soon she began to shower.

I waited for a long time. She was in the bathroom for awhile. I was eagerly waiting for Mak Cik to come out.

I continued back to my phone as the bathroom door slowly opened. I tried not to look and suddenly she turned off a few lights in the area.

There were only left two lights in the area were on. I lifted up my head and Mak Cik was in a red satin chemise. There were black laces at the top and side of the chemise. This chemise has a deep v frontal which barely covered her huge breasts.

The lace material at the top was transparent which barely cover her brown nipples. I was speechless.

"Eh... you said want to see something sexy.." she said.

"Wow.." that was the first reaction from me.

"I was struggling... whether to wear it or not...." she remarked.

I took another courage, and lean over her. Our mouths touched and I slowly pushed my tongue into her mouth.

"Mmmm..."

She paused a moment but my tongue already circling around her tongue. Then she back off.

"Min... enough..." she said.

I tried to change her attention by showing her my phone.

"Mak cik... you see, so many choices of sexy wear in shopee.." I remarked.

She took my phone and slowly browsed on the page. She pressed on the few sleepwears and looked at their photos.

"This one looks nice..." she said.

"Mak Cik... want? I can order for you..." I asked.

She kept quiet before she continued.

"I am so old already... wear like this sure look ugly..." she remarked.

"Nolah... lot of women from your age, wears sexy lingerie..." I said.

"That one is porn... or model..." she added.

"Okay... don't believe me...I will show you.." I said.

Then I opened the internet browser in my phone and went to the xhamster website. I clicked on mature Malaysia live.

My phone screen slowly changed to a player mode and video was playing. Mak cik was shocked.

The video was live streaming from somewhere in the country. A mature woman was dress in a black teddy suit. She was a Chinese lady in her late forties, nicknamed Winnie. Then a young man slowly appeared from her back to the screen.

There were comments at the side of the screen.

"What are those...?" Mak cik asked about the comments.

"Oh those are... people comments and interactions to the woman..." I answered.

"Oh my god.." she remarked.

Someone has just requested the boy to play the woman pussy. He has rewarded the woman a large sum of credits.

Mak cik began to focus on the screen as the young man began to unbutton the bottom of her teddy. The woman pussy was exposed on the screen.

Mak cik grasped.

The man slowly rubbed his hand on her pubic bush and continued to lower down to her brown pinkish hole.

-Ah... my baby boy was playing with mummy pussy

-Mummy... you are so wet

-Oh...put your finger in mummy pussy

-Ah... yes yessss

-Ahrrrrr

Mak cik has put her full concentration on the live video. My plan was working and I could hear her heavy breathing. Slowly, I placed my hand on her naked lap.

She didn't aware about my hand, so I gently rub up and down her chubby thigh. The moans from the phone were loud and the son was fingering his mouth.

"Ohhhh.." Mak Cik moaned.

Then she realized that my hand was rubbing her smooth thigh. She gently took my hand off and stood up.

"I think that is enough for me... too naughty.." she said.

She slowly walked back to her room. On the way, she greeted good night to me. Again, I was left alone.

I turned off the lights after another 15 minutes later. Just as I about to head to my room, there was moanings coming from the main house.

The sound became more frequent and louder. I tip toed to the main living room.

"Oh... uh... ah...oh"

"Yes... push it in..."

"Ah.... Oooo... babeee, mak cik need this.."

"Aaaa...."

Mak cik was masturbating and it was clearly imagining about me. I began to stroke my hard cock through my short. Hearing Mak Cik moans excited me, my cock was waiting for release.

"Yes...yeeeesss mak cik sooo wet..."

"Aaah ah ah ah comiiinnng..."

"Oooooooo..."

She has orgasm and the sound finally stopped. I waited and waited, hoping she would come out. Unfortunately, she didn't and so I returned back to my room.

DAY FOUR

I couldn't sleep much.

I woke up by the prayers sound from the mosque. It was 6am in the morning. I tried to sleep again but half hour later, the roosters were crowing.

Eventually, I stood up and stretched my body. I headed to the dining area.

She was there as we saw each other. Our eyes were staring at each other. Mak cik was still in her red satin chemise and heading towards the bathroom.

"Morning Mak Cik.." I greeted her.

"Morning.." she mumbled softly.

She walked slowly as if she was waiting for something. I didn't care anymore and grabbed her arm. I pulled her towards me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned.

Our tongues met and were playing with each other. She has responded my kiss with passion. This time, my hands began to roam on her back.

"Mmmm..." she moaned again.

I moved my hand to her front... slowly began to massage Mak cik breasts under her chemise. In the meantime, my tongue tried to preoccupy her focus on the mouth. Inch by inch, I tried to slip my fingers under her chemise. My heart was beating fast hoping that I can able to play with my first forbidden seed.

My fingers were almost near as I could feel the lumpy textures of her areola. It was like forever till my fingers reached her nipple.

"Aaaaa...." she sounded.

Then she pushed me away.

"Min... enough already.." she whispered. Then she rushed into the bathroom. I was again left alone.

*******

During breakfast, both of us were very quiet. We only stole glances at each other occasionally. It situation was tensed.

So I decided to start the conversation.

"Mak cik..."

Immediately she responded.

"It is okay... just forgets about it..." she said.

"Huh... I am asking do have anything to do after this...?"

"Oh...."

"How about going to shopping around town...?" I asked.

"Also can... then we can makan there.." she said.

Soon, we got ready and headed to Mesra Mall. The mall was a single level mall with a large area. The first stop was a lingerie store in the mall. I was not allowed to follow since it was women store. In this state, men and women are required to be separated at certain activities in public. I waited for half hour before Mak cik came out with a bag. Then we spent a few hours there including grocery shopping at Giant Supermarket. Soon we headed to the food court for nasi briyani (rice with malay traditional dishes).

By evening, we returned home.

When I saw Pak Cik car parked at the front of the house, I was disappointed. I was hoping to have some alone time tonight with Mak Cik.

As soon as we carried all our shopping bags into the house, Pak cik was waiting for Mak Cik in the living area.

"Why come back early?" she asked.

"I need to go to the rig tomorrow for three days.." he said.

"Huh... your son is here.." she said.

"It is an emergency..." he said.

She just nodded.

I headed to the small living area where Sharil was lounging on the sofa. I joined him for the online game.

Dinner was tensed as both of us noticed that Mak cik was showing her mood. We quickly finished our food and headed back to the living area. Shortly, Sharil retired to his room.

The house became quiet again when all the lights from the dining area turned off. Eventually I turned off the light in the small living area and headed to the bathroom for a wash up.

The water was cold during the night. I washed my face and my arms. The night was filled with the sound of crickets.

Then I walked out of the bathroom. There were talking from the master bedroom. Again, I tip toed to the main house.

"Please darling... I need to go work tomorrow.."

"But... I need it..."

"I promise... when I come back, we will do it..."

"I am so wet now... touch..."

"I am sorry... I need rest.."

"Arrrggg.... you will regret this.."

I slowly returned back to my room. It was moody night.

DAY FIVE

Today was the last day staying here before we leave for KL tomorrow.

The sun has shone into my room when Sharil knocked on my door. I slowly regain my conscious and opened my eyes.

"Coming..." I said.

Still yawning, I opened my door. Sharil stood at the door.

"Bro... I am going to the sea, you want to join?" he asked.

He knew I was afraid of sea sick but it was a courtesy to ask.

"We are going to an island nearby for fishing and swimming..." he said.

I was tempted to go. Somehow, Mak cik was standing at a corner behind Sharil shook her head. Immediately, I understood and rejected Sharil.

Soon, Sharil has left the house while I sat at the dining table having my breakfast. The house was quiet.

I looked at the sea.

Suddenly, she tapped my shoulder.

"What are you day dreaming about?" Mak cik asked.

I could smell the perfume that she had applied on her body. I turned and looked at her. She smiled at me in her grey satin hijab and white blouse. She was also in her black pant. What caught my attention was her black laced bra under her blouse, it was clearly contrast.

"Nothing... just looking at the sea..." I answered.

"Any plan for today..?" she asked.

"No... just relaxing maybe..." I answered.

"Me too... maybe can watch some live stream..." she added.

I smiled at her.

"Mak cik... naughty already..." I added.

"Maybe.." she said.

There was a moment of quiet. I continued to finish up my food while Mak cik stood up to clean the kitchen.

*********

It was 10am.

I had my shower and relaxing at the small living area. I was eagerly waiting for Mak cik, and wondering why she took so long. Soon, she appeared from the kitchen.

We didn't speak as she sat next to me. I looked at her and smiled. Somehow, she blushed as she looked at my phone.

Immediately, I understood and opened up my internet browser. Another live streaming was online. This time, it was from Johor.

The mature Malay lady was kissing the boy. Comments were pouring in as both of them already naked.

Mak cik grasped.

The boy was massaging the lady dark brown breasts. They were kissing passionately and then stopped. The lady read the comments.

"Comment something..." Mak Cik whispered to me.

I nodded and typed. I asked about their relationship.

Oh for those who just joined, this is my nephew. He came here to enjoy our affair and now we share it online

Want to see us fuck? My cock is hard

More comments and credits were pouring in. The boy began to readjust the camera and it was showing his cock playing just outside her aunt pussy.

"Oooo..." Mak cik moaned.

I was shocked when I caught a glimpse at Mak cik. She has slid her hand under her pant. It was clearly rubbing her pussy.

-Yes babe, put your hard cock in auntie hole

-Aaarrrghhh... so wet and warm auntie

-Keep fucking meee aaah

The action began.

Mak cik was very focus on the screen. I slowly leaned near her neck and kissed her. She jerked her body a little and stopped.

"People can see us.." she whispered.

She took my hand and led me into my room. She locked the door and sat on my bed.

This time she took my phone and watched the live stream eagerly. I sat next to her and slowly kissed her neck.

My heart was beating fast as my lifted my shaking hands to her blouse. She stole a few glimpses at me and continued her focus on the screen.

My fingers touched her blouse button. I took a deep breath. Still shaking, my hands were unsure about it. Mak cik suddenly took one of her hands and unbuttoned one of the button. I stared in freeze.

Another button was released; slowly her black laced bra came to my view. Her clevelage was narrow and finally her blouse was loosened up.

I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed the phone from her hand and placed it on the table.

Mak cik stared at me. Our eyes were looking deep into each other. I pulled her to me and we kissed.

"Mmmmm...." she moaned.

"Mak Cik... please let me...."

She didn't answer, instead she took my hands and placed it to her breasts. I kissed her again.

"Let Mak cik see..."

I nodded and quickly removed all my clothes. I stood there naked in front of Mak cik.

"Mak cik... I don't know..." I said.

She smiled.

"So big... I don't care anymore, come..." she pulled me toward her. We kissed again.

"Take off my pant..." she whispered. I did as she ordered and soon she was in bra and panty.

Now, both of us were lying on the small bed with our bodies contacted each other. I was still ignorance what to do next... but still it was the most exciting time of my life.

Mak cik slowly removed her hijab and showed her beautiful hairs.

"Mak cik you are so beautiful..." I commented.

"You always sweet talk..."

"Can I put in...?" I asked.

I didn't wait for her reply and immediately I pulled her black laced panty down. I was so eager that immediately I pushed my cock directly to her opening.

"Mak cikkk..." I felt a jolt as my cock tip touched her pussy lips. I gave a push as my cock slid into her hole.

"Ouccch... wrong place..." she said.

I stopped a moment and Mak cik wrapped her fingers around my cock. She slowly readjusted the angle of my cock and pulled it in.

"Aaaaaaa...." both of us moaned.

It was my first time feeling my cock wrapped inside a warm, wet and soft tube. This is what people said heaven feel like. Instantly, I moved my hips sliding my cock in and out of Mak cik pussy.

"Push deeper... Mak cik want to feel the whole thing...aaaaaa..." she whispered.

I did as she told... by giving one hard thrust into her love hole.

"Aaaaaaa... yessss" she moaned.

"Mak cik....can I suck your nipples?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded. I stopped to look at her sliding her hands to the back to unclip her bra. Then she threw it to the floor. I was rewarded with a display of her semi sagged breasts. They were huge with large areolas that centered with her dark brown nipples.

She looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Dont stop... keep fucking me..." she ordered.

I continued my thrusting and the meantime lower my head to her breasts. My mouth softly nibbled her nipples.

"Suck them... suck them...ooohhh.." she ordered.

I complied with a faster thrust of my cock. We were kissing, licking and sucking each other nipples by then.

"Mak cik... this is sooo goodd..."

"Like you always dream of...?"

"Much better... "

Mak cik was rubbing her clit with her hand. I was almost near orgasm any large moment in her pussy will trigger my cock to spurt. It was not long till her pussy wall contracted.

"Aaaaaaa.... Makkkk cikkk..." I growled.

I could feel the rush of warm semen flow through my urethra. Wave and wave of semen burst out of my cock tip.

"Aaaaaaaa..." I rammed faster and faster in her pussy as I climaxed.

Mak cik joined my orgasm with hers shortly. Her body was humping against mine furiously. The bed was squeaking while our bodies joined as one.

"Yeeessss commminnnng.." she moaned.

"Aaaaa..." I growled.

"Don't stop... fuck me fuck meeee.." she still moaning in pleasure.

Slowly... I gradually reduced my pace and eventually lied on her. Mak cik was combing my hairs with her fingers.

Both of us lied on the bed from a long time. The sun has rises high up the sky.

It was already noon.

"Mak cik... how am I doing...?"

"Good... but still beginner. You will need more practice. I better make lunch..."

She stood up and kissed my forehead. I could see my semen was dripping down her thighs.

"Mak cik... will you get pregnant...?" I asked.

"Maybe... but my period is near...should be okay.." she smiled.

She left the room.

***********

In the late afternoon, Sharil came back.

All of us acted like usual. We had our dinner and chatted for awhile before headed to sleep.

I stayed on in the dining area as the lights turned off. I couldn't sleep. My mind was still wondering about our love making in the morning.

The house was quiet. I was hoping that Mak cik will come out, but I knew she won't since Sharil was around. It was half hour later... slowly the door from the master bedroom opened.

My heart was beating fast with excitement.

I was wrong.

She slowly walked out of her room. She was in a cream satin robe with a laced satin chemise and pant. Her hairs was tied to a bun. Mak cik even applied make up on her face.

She smiled as she looked at me.

Then we hugged each other in the dining area. She licked my ear lobe and whispered softly.

"Follow me.." she said.

We tip toed back to her master bedroom. It was the first time I set foot on her room. The room was made with wooden walls and floors. Even the windows were made with wood with design and slanted panels. The bed was canopy style bed.

The room was dimmed with yellow lamps.

She walked around the room and slowly slid down her robe. It was sultry.

Mak cik pulled me to the bed.

"Let me undressed you.." she said softly.

I just stood there and let her hands roamed around my clothing. Soon I was naked in front of her.

"You have a nice cock.." she said.

Her hands slowly stroke it. Then she did something that I never felt before. She pulled my foreskin backward.

"Most malay guy.. don't have the skin.." she commented.

I could felt the pulled skin slightly circled the head of my cock. This created a sensation that made my cock even bigger.

"Oh... this is even larger than this morning.." she said.

Mak cik patted me to lie next to her on the bed. We kissed again but this time my hands roamed on her satin top and her pant.

"Take them off for me.." she whispered.

Shortly both of us were naked on the bed. I was admiring her pussy... she has a large bush of pubic hair.

"Don't look... they are ugly..." she whispered.

I took my fingers and spread her flabby lips apart. Her hole was dark red but was soaked with wetness. I lowered my head to it and licked it.

"Aaaaa... Min...." she screamed.

Immediately she put her hands on her mouth to close it.

I licked again. The taste was mushy but not bad at all. Mak cik was struggling with her moans as I licked her hole. Slowly a little bud at the top of her hole became swollen.

My tongue began to concentrate on it.

She almost jumped up with ecstasy.

"Grrrrrrr...." she struggled with her moans.

With every single lick, her hole was getting wetter. It was dripping with juice... which slowly stained the white bed sheet.

"Enough... enough... fuck me fuck me please... I want your cock.." she begged.

I nodded and pushed my cock into her dripping hole.

"Ooo... god... sooo nice..." she whispered.

We began to dance as one... my cock was sliding in and out of her hole. Mak cik was moaning fast and she already lost in pleasure. Her sound was louder and louder.

"Grabb my breasts... fuck me fuck me... ah ah ah...oooo..."

I pumped her while my hands were grabbing those big melons. Twisting her hard nipples, Mak cik moaned even louder. She began to play with her clit again.. I didn't stop but continued fucking her.