Summer in the City Pt. 01

Story Info
Lute befriends an Italian beauty who has few inhibitions.
4k words
4.69
9.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
487 Followers

Luther Casey is a well-hung young man who has graduated college and moved to a Midwestern city to begin his professional career. Per usual, all characters are fictitious adults.

Working for a music production company, one of Lute's responsibilities was handling the promotional events for some of the bands that his company booked for concerts. This meant working with local TV and radio stations where the musicians would do interviews and in-studio performances.

On a Friday in early-July of his first summer as a full-time employee, Lute was at a TV station where one of their bands was going on a live midday program. To Lute's relief the band members were sober and professional and everything went fine, which wasn't always the case. And once the program was finished and the band had gone back to their hotel, Lute stopped off to thank one of the show's producers he hadn't yet met, an attractive dark-haired young woman who looked surprisingly familiar.

Her name was Rennie Altobella and he discovered she was first-cousins with a woman he'd known in college. They didn't have long to talk, but Lute had several complimentary tickets to the band's concert that evening, so he offered two to Rennie, who gladly accepted them, as well as his offer to put her on the guest list to come backstage after the show.

In college, Lute had some memorable times with Amy Altobella, Rennie's cousin. Amy had broken up with her longtime boyfriend and was determined to make up for lost time. Having never had a lover with such a big cock, she was all over Lute like white on rice and couldn't get enough of his huge member. She finally ended up reconciling with her boyfriend, but not before getting stretched to the max and filled to the brim by Lute's prodigious tool. She fucked like a demon and lived up to the lusty Italian stereotype, and Lute was sorry when it was over between them.

As Lute expected, after their introduction at the TV studio, Rennie had called her cousin to get the lowdown on the handsome guy she'd just met. So when she went backstage after the concert that night, Rennie knew that her interesting new friend had something the Altobella ladies all loved. And since her cousin had assured her Lute was really as big as advertised, Rennie was determined to personally confirm this as soon as possible. Like Amy, she had a very lively libido and was an absolute tigress when aroused.

After having a beer and talking with the band, Rennie's girlfriend who had joined her for the concert begged off on the pretense of having an early morning engagement, leaving Rennie to find her own way home. As she'd planned, Lute volunteered to give her a ride, so Lute and Rennie made the rounds backstage before making their goodbyes, and after grabbing a few beers for the road, they headed off into the humid Midwestern night in search of some food.

With the windows down and the sunroof open on Lute's VW van, the two drove to a classic drive-in burger stand that Rennie knew. Roller skating car-hops took their orders and the couple were soon diving into burgers and fries as they got acquainted.

As he was finishing off his food and tossing back the last of his beer, Lute looked over at Rennie's profile and saw some of the striking similarities she had with her cousin. They both had pretty faces with dark freckles, sexy Roman noses, thick manes of dark wavy hair, plus nice racks that strained alluringly against their tops. And as Rennie talked, Lute mused on the times he'd looked up at her cousin as she bounced on his thick cock, her big tits flopping manically and her hair matted in sweat as she wailed and climaxed,.

Catching his gaze and knowing he was checking her out, Rennie stopped talking and gave him a sly smile. She was about five years older than Lute and had worked her way up in the male-dominated TV broadcast business, only recently securing the coveted producer position at a large-market station. She was a confident young woman who knew what she wanted and had the brains and gumption to get it.

She'd had plenty of boyfriends over the years, but her career had always come first, and it still did. Suspecting that Lute was equally ambitious, she figured they'd be a good match. No strings. But great sex.

Deciding to get right to it, Rennie's reached over and stroked his thigh, "I'm not gonna' lie, Lute. I called Amy today. And she tells me you're an amazing lover with the biggest cock she's ever had. So, I really want you to come back to my place and fuck me. Okay?"

Just smiling and nodding, Lute flashed his lights, signalling for their car-hop to come take their tray. He then started up the van for the half hour drive to her apartment. Pulling onto the road he looked over and said, "Your cousin liked to sit there and touch herself while I drove. Is that an Altobella thing?"

Liking where this was going, Rennie raised the hem of her knee-length sundress, revealing her panty-less crotch. "Yeah, we're all nasty sluts" she whispered sexily as she began to rub her vulva.

"No panties? Nice!" Lute chuckled as he watched her slide her fingers through her hairy twat.

"Amy told me you want your lovers to be ready for you," Rennie said as she spread apart her dark red labia, showing Lute just how ready she was getting..

"Mmm...yeah," he replied, "And when she touched herself, she'd tell me about it."

"Uh huh. You mean, like how wet her pussy was getting just thinking about you shoving your big cock inside her? That kinda' thing?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah, that's right."

"And how she was gonna' ride your cock and smother you in her sweet tits?"

"Uh huh," Lute said as Rennie planted her feet against the dashboard, shoving her hand deeper into the dark thatch of coarse hair that surrounded her pussy.

"Mmm, yeah, well, I'm getting ready for that," she whispered as she worked her fingers over her glistening cunt while looking at Lute with a lusty gaze.

"So, did Amy cum in this seat?" Rennie groaned as she got deeper into her task at hand.

"Yes, she did. And more than once."

"She's such a slut!" Rennie laughed as she leaned back her head and sighed, knowing her cousin wouldn't be the only Altobella to soil Lute's upholstery.

Working over her pussy even harder, Rennie grew increasingly aroused. And when they came to a stoplight, she undid her seat belt so she could lean over and give him a deep tongue-sucking kiss that lasted until the light changed.

"So, when Amy touched herself, did she also like to squeeze her tits?" Rennie asked as she moved back into her seat, "Maybe something like this?"

Sliding one dress strap off her shoulder, she pulled down the front to expose her left tit encased in a lacy white bra. Then slowly running her fingers over her covered breast, she slid her hand inside the bra to grope her boob while continuing to work over her pussy.

"Yeah, she liked pulling out her big tits for me," Lute replied, "And she also liked to lick her nipples."

"Yeah, I bet she did. She's pretty proud of her tits," Rennie giggled as she tugged her own breast out the bra cup and lifted it up to her mouth. "Like this?" she asked as she slid her tongue across her tit's dark brown nipple and ran it around its wide areola.

Looking over at his sexy new friend, Lute nodded and smiled, "Yeah, that's about right."

"Amy and I compared our tits at the beach last summer, and hers are bigger, but not by much," Rennie said as she seductively sucked on her nipple while gazing at Lute. "But I wouldn't want mine to be any bigger than this. It's hard enough to get guys at work to take me seriously and not focus on my chest. Know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I do," Lute replied, then added, "But I just want you to know that I respect you for your intellect."

"Thanks, I appreciate that," she laughed as she leaned back in the seat, closed her eyes and slid two fingers into her quim.

For the next few minutes the only sounds in the van were Rennie's soft moans and whimpers as she plied her pussy to the verge of an orgasm. Then gasping and writhing in her seat as she came, she threw back her head and groaned, "Oh, fuck, yes! Oh, god, oh god, yes!"

When her orgasm finally ebbed, Rennie leaned over and nuzzled her face against Lute's neck and whispered, "I think I'm about ready for you. Now, take a left at the next light. We're almost there!" She then put her hand between his legs and gripped his bulging cock, "I can't wait to get my my mouth wrapped around this monster!"

It was well past midnight and Rennie lived on the top floor of an old four-story apartment building. And since there was no elevator, they had to take the stairs. Stopping to kiss and grope along the way, they made a slow ascent. And when Lute shoved his hand under her dress as they stopped on the second landing, he brought her off again as their mouths melded together while he finger-fucked her juice-filled pussy.

By the third landing Rennie had his pants unzipped and was about to pull out his cock. And she would have gotten her first taste of his thick beast right there in the stairwell if they hadn't heard one of her neighbors clomping up the treads behind them.

Dashing up the last flight, they scrambled to Rennie's door, and once inside their lovemaking began in earnest. Pulling off her dress and bra, Rennie wasted no time getting naked. And while Lute undid his shirt, she tugged down his jeans and briefs until at last she encountered the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

"Oh, my god!" she cried, "It's fucking beautiful!" Then pushing him back onto the couch she pounced on his thick ten-inch member like it was a plate of her nana's baked ziti, glomping her mouth on its big mushroom head and working it down her throat until she gagged.

Pulling off and gripping his shaft, she bobbed her head up and down on his thick knob and then ran her mouth along the full length of his tool before stopping to give his balls some much-needed attention.

Looking down and watching Rennie's lusty attack on his member, Lute recalled the first time he and her cousin had sex, and her zealous appreciation of his organ rivaled Rennie's. No doubt, the Altabello ladies appreciated a hung stallion. And their carnal enthusiasm was a pleasure to behold.

Growing increasingly roused as she ravaged Lute's thick meat, Rennie at last got up and climbed onto his lap. Then grabbing his shaft, she positioned her spread pussy over its head and began to ease down, slowly letting his thick cock fill her like no other, whispering, "Now, fuck me, baby. I'm as ready as I'm gonna' get!"

Gripping Rennie's waist, Lute steadied her as she made the initial descent onto his torqued rod, a plunge that stretched her cunt to the max. But looking up at her face, he saw the same expression of pleasure and pain he'd seen in her cousin the first time they'd fucked. And when Rennie was at last fully impaled on his titan, she shifted around and moaned as his cock's head touched the depths of her vagina.

"Oh, fuck, Luther! That feels incredible," she groaned as she ground about on his meat, "I can't believe Amy gave this up!"

She then began to slowly move up and down on Lute's beast, gradually increasing her pace until they were in full-on fuck mode and her big tits were flopping about just like her cousin's had when she bounced on Lute's cock.

Grabbing her flopping mammalia as she rode his rod, Lute leaned forward and planted his face in her cleavage, alternating long sucks and kisses on her dark-freckled beauties. Amy, he'd learned during their first night together, had very sensitive nipples. And as he sucked on Rennie's he discovered it was a family trait, because she moaned and squealed when he began sucking on her big brown nips.

"Oh, god, yes!" she gasped as he worked his mouth and tongue over them like a famished infant while she shoved a hand into her crotch and began feverishly rubbing her clit.

Assured that she was now sufficiently acclimated to his cock, Lute raised his hips and drove himself harder and deeper into her besieged cunt, his upward thrusts in sync with her downward moves, their bodies slapping together like svelte sumo wrestlers.

This continued until at last Rennie was deep in the throes of an orgasm, "Goddam, Luther, I'm gonna' cum!" she screamed, and sure enough, for at least the third time that evening, Rennie was bucking and moaning through another juice-gushing climax.

"Oh, fuck, oh, god yes!" she cried as she writhed on his huge member, moaning and groaning until at last her climax ran its course and she collapsed forward, planting her mouth on Lute's for some deep open-mouth kisses.

"My god, Luther, I've never cum like that!" she sighed as she slowly lifted herself from his slick tool and knelt next to him on the couch. Then after giving him another long kiss she asked, "Mind if we take a quick time-out, baby? I need a drink!"

"Yeah, me too," he said as he raised himself from the couch and walked with her into the kitchen, admiring her shapely ass as she led the way.

Handing Lute a beer and grabbing one for herself, Rennie poured them both a shot of tequila before she slid in next to him as he leaned back against the counter. They tossed back their shots and took a long swallow of beer as she admired his cock, which stood up like a scimitar ready for battle.

Still astonished by the length and girth of this hunky guy's member, and how it had just stretched her pussy like no other, Rennie knew she'd found someone who could fulfill her expansive sexual needs quite nicely. And from the girl-talk conversation she'd had earlier with her cousin, she'd learned that Lute liked it when his lovers got nasty. And the lewder the better, which was right up Rennie's alley. So she was pretty sure she had what was needed to keep this hung stud coming back for more.

As for Lute, he was equally intrigued at bedding another comely Altobella lady. Amy had been a fun and voracious lover, and during their two month fling she'd continually surprised him with her immodest proclivities. And from what he'd seen so far, her cousin was every bit her equal.

Kissing and caressing as they drank their beers, the lover's time-out was soon over when Rennie began rubbing her big tits against him, stroking his steed and driving her tongue down his throat as they kissed.

Anxious to explore another juicy Altobella muff, Lute eased Rennie up onto the countertop and shoved his head between her thighs. And while he worked his face into her pussy and its thick carpet, she leaned back against a cupboard and planted her feet on the counter, spreading her legs wide apart, giving him full access to her generous cunt. And deciding it was time to shift into her full nasty mode, Rennie upped their game.

"Oh, yeah, baby, that's right," she moaned, "Get your tongue in there. Mmm...that's so nice. So fucking nice!"

"Damn, you Altobellas taste the same," Lute mumbled as he slurped on her juicy twat, noticing that it had a particular piquant flavor reminiscent of her cousin's, "Must be all that chianti!"

"It is!" Rennie giggled, "Chianti and red sauce are what gives us Italian chicks such sweet pussies!"

Rennie began squeezing her tits while Lute sucked on her clit and slid a couple of fingers into her pussy. And as he began to slowly finger-fuck her twat, she leaned back her head and groaned, "Yeah, that's right, my pussy is all yours baby. I wanna' be your puttana! Make me your fuckin' whore, Luther!"

Lute liked nothing more than having a lusty lady give herself over to him, so he dove into her with gusto, working his fingers harder and deeper into her cunt while he sucked on her distended clit, knowing it wouldn't be long before she was cumming yet again.

"Oh, god, lover, that's so good! So good" she moaned as she shifted her ass about on the formica counter, "I'm you're fucking whore, baby! I'm your fottuta puttano!"

Thanks to his expert mouth and hand work, Lute soon had her on the verge of an orgasm, and from her wails and groans, it promised to be a big one.

"Yes, yes, that's right! Oh, god, yes!" she cried, bucking her hips as her climax began to roil. And while her moans reverberated throughout the room, she surprised them both by squirting a hard stream of lady juices that caught Lute squarely in the face.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she wailed, "Jesus, yes! Yes!"

Splashed in her ejaculate, Lute moved his head aside to avoid the spray but kept working his fingers hard and fast in her pussy, prolonging her squirting orgasm until it was finally exhausted. Then hardly giving her a moment to recover, he slid her off the counter and brusquely turned her around, leaning her over the formica as he shoved his cock between her legs and drove it hard and deep into her soaked pussy,

"Oh, god!" she grunted as his torqued meat plowed her snatch, "Yeah...yeah... yeah!"

Grabbing her by the waist as he slammed his groin against her ass, a fucking frenzy ensued as Rennie's torso and tits splayed across the counter while Lute took her from behind.

"Oh, yeah, I'm your puttano, baby! I'm your fottuta puttano!" she wailed as he pounded her with his enraged organ, fucking her with an intensity unlike anything she'd ever known.

When Lute momentarily slowed his genital ransacking, Rennie spied the bottle of olive oil by her stove. Grabbing the oil, she held it up for Lute to see, "Hey baby, lube my buco with some of this and take me up the ass!" she hissed.

Surprised by this offer since anal sex wasn't usually on the menu with his first dates, Lute massaged her ass cheeks, "So, your ass is mine too?"

"God, yes! I'm your whore baby! It's all for you, so put that big cock up my fucking ass!"

Taking the bottle, Lute drizzled oil onto his cock and into her asshole. Then stroking it onto his shaft, he slid two fingers into her sphincter and readied her bung for its big cock baptism.

Once her orifice was sufficiently prepped, Lute spread her cheeks apart and rubbed his tool along her ass crack before inserting his cock's huge head into her lubed anus, which she flexed and opened for him like the entrance to a secret cavern.

"Yeah, baby, fuck my buco! Take it!" she groaned as he slowly inched his tool into her stretched chute, squeezing it in like a big hand into a tight glove.

The olive oil did its job and soon a good portion of Lute's cock was embedded inside her rectum.

"Oh, my god, Luther!" she moaned as she shifted back her hips, shoving in his meat even deeper, "Give it to me, baby!"

Needing no further encouragement, Lute began to slowly fuck her with his oiled member, loving the feeling of his muscled meat shoved up her tight chute. He'd been close to launching a major load before they'd switched holes, and his seed continued rising in his loins, preparing for blast-off as he gripped her fine ass and drove his tool deeper and harder inside her defiled butt.

Rennie loved the erotically nasty feeling she got whenever she let a guy take her this way. Ever since she'd become sexually active in her late teens, she'd only offered up her ass to guys worthy of such an award, and never on on a first date. But Lute was a sweet guy sporting the cock of her dreams, so she wanted to be sure he came back around for more.

After the initial entry of his rectum-stretching monster, the pleasure/pain ratio had now decidedly shifted into the "pleasure" category for Rennie as Lute worked his beast into her back tunnel.

She kept a big dildo stashed in her bedside table that occasionally found its way up her ass, so she wasn't completely unprepared for his ten-inch leviathan. And she was glad that she'd given her ass a good workout with her big rubber phallus just a couple nights before. But using olive oil for a lubricant was a clever improvisation that had never occurred to her, though given the quantity of olive oil that she'd consumed throughout her life she figured it was a no-brainer.

RootRadio
RootRadio
487 Followers
12