Summer Inside His Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom," Ethan spoke up, and swallowed, "we were actually, kind of, trying to fuck in front of you. But it was"--he wanted to say 'Katie's idea', but he caught himself in time--"uh, it was because we thought... uhm... that you would... enjoy it."

"Pretty much," Katie jumped in. "You just never told us to go away, or to be quiet, or anything like that. Now I feel bad since it was obviously, uh, affecting you... But we had no idea! Why didn't you tell us, Mom? Ethan has been dying to fuck you!"

"I didn't tell you..." Linda muttered reflexively, then froze as her daughter's words sank in. "WHAT?! Since when? Ethan?"

He stammered, biting his tongue not to say 'always', "Since, uh, you caught us fucking, Mom..."

Linda blinked, several times, then out of nowhere bellowed a fierce, almost savage cry.

"OH MY GOD!"

Her kids jumped, looking in shock at their mother whose fists were slamming the mattress in frustration. "M-mom?" Katie asked with obvious concern.

But Linda didn't hear it. Not when she was letting out all the anger and frustration that had built up in her all throughout the week. All the simmering horniness, all the unrequited desires, all the dissatisfaction and continued disappointment, and the ever-growing, wistful longing for good, hard, wild fucking!

It felt incredibly liberating to finally release all these pent up emotions. She knew that she could at last rectify this awful, horrendous, terrible misunderstanding that plagued the incipient sexual relationship with her children.

Eventually, getting a little winded from her outburst, Linda threw herself on the bed. She lay on her back, motionless, her substantial chest heaving as she stared at the ceiling.

"Mom?... Speak to us, please!"

Linda took a deep breath, feeling the warmth spread from her lungs and course through her body, settling in the area between her legs. The (fresh and clean) booty shorts she was wearing suddenly felt unnecessarily constricting. Having unleashed her bottled-up exasperation, she was now yearning for a different kind of release.

"Tell me, kids," she finally spoke. "When Katie said that you want to just keep fucking, was it exclusively about doing it with each other?"

The siblings exchanged surprised looks, then a wide smile, and finally a hearty chuckle.

"Not necessarily, Mom." she said, feeling a rush of heat that further warmed her already balmy pussy. "I love fucking Ethan, and I've been worried he would eventually find someone else and lose interest --"

"Sis! I would never --"

"-- but," she continued, hushing him with shoulder rub, "as long as he sticks his cock inside me whenever I need it, I'd be thrilled to expand our horizons... Why, Mom?" Katie asked with a mischievous grin. "Do you have someone specific in mind?"

Not taking her eyes off the ceiling, Linda smiled the most wicked, satisfied smile that could fit on her pretty face.

"Yes."

***

It was just like in Ethan's fantasy. Except better.

Mom was on all fours, her lush naked body glistening with a thin sheen of sweat; it coated her pale skin and condensed into droplets as she jerked, shuddered, and writhed in pleasure. Her swaying breasts, large and squeezable pillows of luscious flesh, were grazing the mattress with their pencil-hard nipples, sending electric pleasure right up her arching spine.

Behind the wanton mother was her own son, plunging ten inches of rigid cock-meat into the sizzling hot depths of her mature, yet divinely tight pussy. The eager boy was groaning, as the clenching vagina gripped his retreating ramrod, pulling him back into the very womb that birthed him.

"Wow, Mom," said Linda's excited son. "Your pussy is squeezing my cock so fucking good!"

At the same time, his mom's curvy butt cheeks rebounded from his savage thrusts, jiggling as he slapped into her meaty thighs. His virile gonads, both the size of golf balls and filled to the brim with his thick seed, swung wildly as he plowed her dripping snatch, now and again hitting her sensitive clit for another, sudden jolt of pleasure.

"Oh fuck, this is great," the boy moaned throatily. "You are so wet, it's practically dripping over my balls!"

Linda couldn't audibly moan how incredible it felt, to have her son's enormous dick slide in and out of her sopping wet cunt. She couldn't cry out the ecstasy that was building inside her, and the ecstasy she was already feeling as Ethan fucked her to oblivion. All she could do was savor it, just like she savored the creamy, sweet and salty ambrosia that filled her mouth with every lap of her tongue.

Linda's head was being held in place by her daughter's hands. It was the girl who was crying out in pleasure, throaty moans mixed with shrieks and whimpers; the ebbs and flows of her ongoing climax. Recently flooded by her brother's deluge of semen, Katie's pussy was now being thoroughly cleaned by her Mom's eager mouth.

"Ooooh, right there, Mom... YES! OH FUCK! OH GOOOOOD... Keep... doing that..."

The horny mother couldn't be happier to oblige. Finally, she was exactly where she wanted to be: with her amazing, beautiful, sexually insatiable children, all three of them sharing her large bed and engaging in mind-blowing, incestuous debauchery.

No longer would she have to only watch and listen, while the unstoppable siblings shook the house to its foundations with their endless, vigorous rutting. Linda was about to become a regular feature of the brother-sister couplings, to an immense delight of both her big-dicked son and her feisty, nubile daughter.

"FUUUCK!" Ethan roared, his climax striking him almost without warning. "I can't... hold... Oh fuck! I'M COMING, MOM! YOUR SON IS CUMMING INSIDE YOUR TIGHT PUSSY!"

She let out a muffled squeal, as Ethan's large spurts whitewashed the sperm-deprived insides of her steamy vagina. The numerous blasts coming from her son's prolific cum-cannon sent her spiraling into an orgasm of her own. She practically gurgled on her daughter's gushing juices, gasping for breath as the momentous release took over every nerve in her wildly quaking body.

"Ooooh yes...." Katie moaned. "Cum inside Mom, Ethan! Fill her pussy with everything you got!"

The trio groaned, relishing their generously shared orgasms. The peak of their pleasure was marking a new beginning for the whole family. From now on, all three of them could enjoy the carnal delights together, no longer feeling frustrated or left out.

"I... I can't believe... you kids are doing it... all the time..." Linda said, gasping, as she lay exhausted next to her smiling daughter. "I'm gonna need to... get used to this..."

Katie just giggled. "Don't worry, Mom," she said, beckoning her brother and spreading her legs invitingly. "As Ethan here can attest, it's all just a matter of training and practice!"

The boy just grinned, grasping his barely softened dick and lining it with the entrance to his sister's spotlessly clean pussy. Intimately familiar with her sexy body, he knew just the right speed and angle to make even the first stroke an exquisite pleasure for his horny sister. Katie moaned, yelped, then cried out in carnal joy, a mini-orgasm lighting up every nerve in her body for a brief, ecstatic moment. Locking eyes with her and smiling, Ethan began thrusting into her juicy warmth, slowly and more gently than the royal pounding he had just served their mother.

"Ooh... I'm feeling so nice and full again," she cooed, returning the cheeky smile. "Thanks, bro!"

"Everything for my hot sister," he said, giving her pussy a decisive stab that wrung a lustful moan from her lungs. "Told you I would never lose interest in fucking you!"

"Aww, you say the sweetest things," she said with a breathy laugh, then turned her head to Linda as her brother started to thrust into her again. "Mom? You are still full of Ethan's cum... and I know it's so yummy!... Would you mind... giving me a taste?"

Catching her breath, the mature woman stuck several fingers into the frothy mix of cunt juice and her son's sperm that was slowly leaking out of her gaping snatch. It coated her hand copiously, and Linda couldn't resist to sample it herself; the flavor was tangy but sweet, and she immediately acquired a strong liking to it. Eventually she scooped up more, putting her cum-dipped fingers in her daughter's hungry mouth and having her lick them clean of her son's delicious spunk.

"God, when did I turn into such a slut?" The mother laughed.. "I'm feeding my son's cum to his sister, straight out of my own cunt, while he is fucking her right next to me!"

The horny siblings chuckled. "Mmm... Pretty damn hot, isn't it?" Katie purred, patting Ethan's shoulders to ask him to slow down for a moment. "And tasty, too! I think I'm gonna need all of it, Mom..."

Linda didn't get it at first. "Huh? All of it?"

"Just sit on her face, Mom," Ethan nudged his mother, propping herself up and swinging his sister's legs over his shoulders. "Let Katie eat your pussy like she did yours."

Linda was being blown away by the sheer debauchery her children were asking her to engage in. The renewed ache in her cum-filled pussy, however, had already made the decision for her. Listening to her horny cunt, she easily found the energy to scramble back to her knees. She then swung one leg over Katie's head and, with only a slight hesitation, lowered her dripping snatch onto her daughter's lapping tongue.

"Oooh! Sweetie... This feels... Aaah!"

Within moments she was already shuddering in delight, falling forward on the bed and groaning from the fireworks of pleasure brought about by Katie's oral ministrations. She spread her legs and straightened her arms, her back arching at a concave angle, her sodden pussy forcing itself between the girl's smacking lips and even deeper into her mouth.

Watching it from a feet away, Ethan had to really slow down his deep strokes into Katie's sex. He was afraid that the unbelievably lewd scene -- that was playing out right there, at the other end of his sister's body -- would make him blow his load pretty much instantly if he dared to go any faster. This was beyond even the hottest erotic dreams that the teenager ever had. For a boy who had been a virgin less than a week ago, this straight-up pornographic, incestuous threesome felt like once-in-a-lifetime experience.

He refused to believe this just the first one of many, many more!

"Ooooooh! Yes!... Yes, yes, yes, yeeeeees!" his mother chanted, grinding her engorged clit against Katie's face that was buried between her thick thighs. "Aaaah! Don't stop! Oh god! Right... right there... EEEEEIIIIH!"

The sexually awakened MILF was emitting a whole spectrum of lurid noises, from quiet whimpers to loud, almost savage groans. Her daughter was playing her quivering pussy like an intricate wind instrument, each flap of the tongue producing a different yelp or moan from the straining throat of the wanton mother. Ethan's fierce grunts, though loud and raw, were merely a background track to Linda's aria of carnal pleasure.

"Fuck, this is so hot," he managed, as he bottomed-out inside Katie's pussy yet again. His bloated balls were close to fully loaded with another potent payload, and he was about to spray it wherever his women wanted him to. "I'm gonna blow soon! Sis...? Mom!... Where... where do you want it?"

"On meeee!" his mom wailed, barely holding on as a wave of sensual bliss washed over her almost exhausted body. "Cum all over me, Ethan! And on your sister, too! Just... cover us in your cum!"

Amazed at his mother's transformation into a shameless cumslut, Ethan was more than happy to listen to Mom. Feeling the surge of spunk rushing through his engorged cock, he pulled out of his sister's wet hole and aimed the spout of his firehose at her chest.

He roared when the first volley shot out of his pulsing shaft, splashing against Katie's smooth neck and her firm, heaving boobs. The next salvo went higher, hitting his mom's large and shaky butt. For the rest of his massive discharge, he went back and forth between both women, spraying many volleys of teenage jizz all over his mother and sister. The orgasm was so intense that it totally sapped his strength; he fell forward, bouncing off of Katie's thighs that he had slung over his shoulders. He finally rolled to the side, panting heavily as he lay on his back and allowed his racing heart to gradually calm down.

Linda had collapsed, too. She'd been overwhelmed by the final climax that her daughter gave her, amid the veritable rain of cum that her son precipitated upon their writhing bodies. Only Katie still had most of her wits about her, laying limp on her back and staring at the ceiling, gobs of Linda's pussy juice still smeared all over her face.

"Holy shit..." she whispered, and a huge smile appeared on her lips.

***

By the time the weekend was done, the entire incestuous family had gone through a veritable whirlwind of sex.

After the incredibly hot three-way romp on Friday -- a followup to the immensely successful revival of their movie nights -- Linda let the horny teenagers sleep with her in her own bedroom. In the morning, the siblings took advantage of this and were very quick to instigate another wild threesome with their mom.

This time, it was Ethan who got some much needed practice in eating out his voluptuous mother. She was sitting on his face and moaning in joy, while Katie rode his stiff wood and goaded Mom to make out with her daughter. Linda didn't have to be told twice, and she very much enjoyed the young girl's lithe body as it pressed against her own, more curvaceous one. Their delightful purrs and moans were making it a real challenge for the lucky boy underneath them to focus on the task of orally pleasuring his mom's pussy.

Still, he had done a very respectable job. It wasn't long before Linda cried out in a powerful orgasm, just as Ethan sprayed her daughter's pussy with his thick semen.

They later went for a quick shower and eventually returned to Linda's spacious bedroom, the siblings being quite eager to take their sexual exploration even further. The thoroughly satisfied mother wasn't as keen, though she was still amazed not only at the intensity of her children's lurid activities but also the ease with which they had drawn her into their erotic wonderland.

"You kids go off!" she playfully shooed them out of her bedroom. "I'll make myself decent, and make us a really large breakfast..."

"Uhm, Mom," said Katie, "now that we're all having sex, why don't you join us in this, too?"--she waved her hand about the nude forms of herself and her brother--"If you stay naked like us, then we can enjoy each other any time we want to."

Mom chuckled. "Honey, after today and especially yesterday, I couldn't possibly want to fuck you again so soon!"

"Oh, but you only think so now!" Katie said with a chuckle. "I'm pretty sure that once you do this, you're gonna find yourself just naturally more horny, like us!"

"Really? Is that how it works?"

Katie shrugged. "I mean, it does make sense that your body would open itself to the possibility of sex at any time," she reasoned. "Like, if Ethan can just take me any time he feels like it, then my pussy *needs* to stay wet for him, and it does! I can't see why the same thing wouldn't happen to you, Mom."

Linda shook her head in amusement, and laughed. "Okay, I suppose there is some logic in there. Guess I'll try it then, at least for today, and we'll see what happens," she said, dropping the towel that covered her and exposing her gloriously nude, voluptuous body. "There!... Now, since I'm skipping the 'getting decent' part, I'll just go make some food, alright?"

And with that, she sashayed out of the bedroom, her wide hips swaying enticingly. Ethan obviously found the sight enthralling, and it distracted him long enough for Katie to sneak up on him, push him onto their mom's bed, and mount his rock-hard cock again.

Wisely, the siblings gave Mom some space after their (nude) breakfast, though of course their incessant fucking continued unabated. Listening to her kids copulate upstairs like a pair of animals in heat, it didn't take long for Linda to feel an itch between her legs once more. She had an unpleasant flashback to her recent experiences of sexual frustration, so she decided to act on her urges right away.

And so, after lunch, they had another threesome.

And then one more after dinner.

On Sunday, following yet another menage-a-trios in her bed, every muscle in Linda's body was screaming from the physical effort. But rather than take it as a sign that she should perhaps slow down, Linda figured she could "rest" by spending most of the day on her back. She let her son and daughter use her body but only in gentle ways, with Ethan having a cozy, languid session with his mom in the missionary position.

Linda had to admit: her daughter was absolutely right. Going nude, and making her body sexually available to her kids at all times, had supercharged her libido to straight-up dangerous levels. On Monday, she dreaded going back to work like this, but she feared that excusing herself into her home office would only make it harder to go through the necessary adjustment period. Linda had quickly realized that she now had to balance her professional life against the urgent demands of her skyrocketing sex drive.

That first day was incredibly challenging, as she had to visit the bathroom about once every hour to relieve the ache in her overheated pussy. It wasn't until she came back home that Linda finally felt comfortable again, with every piece of her clothing promptly discarded, as she practically ran upstairs to impale herself upon her son's huge, unyielding hard-on.

It took her about a week before he learned to cope with her nigh-uncontrollable horniness at work.

In the morning, she would have Ethan and Katie focus mainly on her, kickstarting her day with multiple earth-shaking orgasms. Along with a vibrator always buzzing in her dripping snatch plus a strategic choice of wardrobe, this allowed Linda to concentrate on writing code while in the office, at least to a passable degree. All day long, however, she would look forward to the incestuous romps they'd have once she returned home.

In light of these development, Linda thought, she would probably need to reevaluate her career choices...

***

With a fierce grunt, Ethan let loose inside his mom's piping hot snatch. He erupted with several volleys of his dense cum and coated her womb thoroughly, then yanked his spurting cock and scooted up the squirming mother's body. He aimed the final salvos at her bountiful breasts, covering them in a thick layer of spunk, as she moaned in delight at her virile son glazing her with hot semen. Moving further up, he presented his dripping cum-cannon to Mom for cleaning, which she did immediately, inhaling it with great gusto.

"Mmm, delicious as always," she purred and giggled. "I just can't get enough of my son's tasty treats!"

"I should have more for you very soon, Mom," he said with a grin. "All you have to do is keep licking it like this..."

Ethan loved to have Mom in the house on a permanent basis. Several days ago, she switched from her old job to a different, fully remote position, that enabled her to stay home and take much better care of her kids.

Since then, the horny boy had been a constant, albeit very welcome nuisance to his mother. She was tempting her with his huge boner, just as she was trying to familiarize herself with the complicated production setup at her new company. Most of the time she would relent, letting him spear her wet slit with his dick while she struggled to maintain focus on the task at hand.

Yet, ironically, Ethan's rock-hard cock could be said to make Linda *more* effective at her job, not less. She could now solve many problems using maybe the fifth of her usual brainpower, with the rest devoted to enjoying the carnal sensations of her son slamming relentlessly into her juicy cunt!