Summer Intern

Story Info
A summer internship defines Kent's life.
7.6k words
4.17
22.3k
29
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because I was shy as a kid I, Kent Stansbury, got started late in life in a number of different areas, one of which was sexual experience. It wasn't that I didn't have chances because numerous girls told me that I was "really cute," and flirted with me often; however I had no game -- zilch, nada, zero -- because of my shyness. Also, even though I had decent grades in High School my parents were just above poor, I wasn't a star athlete, and so my only decent grades weren't nearly good enough to get a scholarship, so college was out. I took one year of community college, but by that time hated living at home, so I met with a school counselor about possible careers. She talked me into taking the ASVAB CEP test.

When the test results came back I was approached by an Army recruiter. I apparently had a hidden ability that was highly prized by quartermasters in the Army. The recruiter talked me into enlisting by promising quartermaster training and he actually delivered. The summer after my first year of community college I was in boot camp.

I really blossomed in the Army. First, I developed physically -- I apparently was a late bloomer. I enlisted when 19 years old at six foot one inch tall, 170 pounds, able to bench press 150 pounds. By the time that I was 21 I had grown one and one-half inches, weighed 190 pounds, and could bench press 300 pounds and my muscle definition was three times what it was when I enlisted.

I also found out that I really did have skills suited for working as a quartermaster. After only eighteen months I was sent to a special logistics school reserved for high achievers. The special school was in a medium-sized town in the mountains of North Carolina and was a public-private partnership jointly run by the Army, Navy, and a private corporation. The students didn't stay in barracks, but motels, the staff in a nice hotel. The classes were intense but informal and all instructors from the private corporation insisted that the students call them by their first names.

One of the visiting instructors (not her full time job) was a woman named Jen who was in her late thirties or early forties who worked for the private corporation. She has a pleasant, though ordinary, face, but even in her conservative clothes you could tell that she likely had a hot body. I felt an unusual attraction to her. I also noticed that when she answered my questions in class -- or if we met after class -- or sometimes even when we were just near each other -- she had a tick in her big blue left eye (her eyes were dichromatic -- her right eye was green). I didn't notice the tick when she was with, or answering questions of, others.

The first week of classes was Tuesday -- Friday, with Saturday and Sunday off. While I was friendly with a number of other students, male and female, I had special interest in Jen. When six of us went out for lunch Saturday, one of us having called ahead for reservations, I saw Jen, alone, in the parking lot leaving the restaurant. I broke away from the other five and approached her. "Hi Jen; did you just eat?"

She smiled when she saw me and her blue eye ticked. "Hi Kent; no there was a twenty minute wait if you didn't have a reservation and I don't like to wait so I thought I'd try someplace else."

"Would you mind if I tag along -- unless you'd like to be alone," I smiled.

"No...I mean yes...I mean...yes why don't you come with me I would love the company," she stuttered, blushing slightly.

"Let me make a quick call," I said. I got out my cellphone, called my buddy who had made the reservations who was already in the restaurant, and told him that I wouldn't be making it after all. "Brown nosing the instructor," he chuckled.

"Something like that," I chuckled back and then ended the call.

Jen and I had a very pleasant lunch except for the fact that there was something "disturbing" about her that got my mojo working. On a lark, after lunch, I suggested that we go to a local paintball center. She was intrigued, dropped me off at my motel for me to change, and then changed herself and picked me back up.

The outfit that she wore for paintball displayed her assets; I was right in believing that her body was hot. To make a long story short, we teamed up with four guys from a nearby Ranger school and the six of us won all three battles that we were in, although not without getting splattered ourselves. Jen and I were surprisingly good for our first time, but the only reason that our team won was because we had four Rangers on it -- duh! Jen and I were close together most of the time, often making body contact.

You wouldn't think that a paintball experience would be a "romantic" first date -- if that's what it was -- but it sure got my hormones raging, and from appearances it got hers flowing too. We cleaned up as best we could but I didn't want my time with Jen to end so as we got in her car I suggested "Say, Jen; why don't we stop by your hotel and you get changed, and then you drive to my motel and I'll get changed, and then we find some place for dinner."

"Uh...I'd like that," she smiled, her blue eye once again ticking.

Even though I never had "game" in High School, I was starting to develop some, and for some reason Jen motivated me more than any other woman I had been around and I thought I could pull it off given the encouraging signs I had gotten from Jen, not the least of which was the eye tick.

When we got to her hotel I said "Before I wait for you in the lobby, do you mind showing me your room -- I want to see how the other half lives, compared to my very modest motel room."

"Uh...sure...uh...OK," she stammered, again with that eye tick.

When we got to her hotel room she showed me the view and we looked around. It was very neat, and ten times nicer than my motel room. However, I wasn't really after the ambiance. When she turned from looking out the window and remarking about the view of the nearby mountains I was right next to her. I stared into her eyes.

"I love your dichromatic eyes," I said, lightly brushing her cheek with my fingers.

"Uh...you...well...most people...uh think that...they're weird," she spluttered. Since she was highly articular in the classroom I took her inability to talk while I was next to her as a good sign, especially with her blue eye fluttering.

"I think that you're the sexiest woman I've ever met," I growled, and then gently pulled her face to mine and kissed her.

It turns out that Jen was a closet sex freak. I don't think that it was two minutes since our kiss before we were naked in her room's king size bed. She had perky large east-west tits with elongated nipples, a small waist, big hips, sparse crotch hair, and an inviting small slit housing an oversized clit. I wanted to explore her pussy with my tongue and lips, but she would have none of it. "Fuck now, suck later," she groaned. Who was I to object?

Despite her wetness burying my tool in her snatch was not easy she was so snug -- but of course I managed it while we were still kissing and she had her arms around my neck and her thighs encircling my waist. She stopped kissing, groaned like a rusty door, and immediately came from penetration alone once I was completely buried. I gave her no time to recover as I mercilessly pounded her. It seemed that she either had three orgasms one after the other, or one continuous one, until I unloaded in her pussy, spewing seminal fluid like it was coming from a firehose. I momentarily lost awareness, and she apparently did too. When we separated after what seemed like a long time, yet too quickly for my tastes, my circuits were fried.

We lay face-to-face me gently twisting one of her elongated nipples, she manipulating my ball sac, both of us with Cheshire cat grins on our faces.

"I don't normally do that, you know," she said.

"What, have fabulous orgasms and give your mate more pleasure than he has ever had before in his life?" I inquired.

"No...I mean fuck on a first date," she giggled.

"Did we have a date today? I thought it was just a friendly outing," I grinned.

"Then why did you force yourself on me," she giggled again -- it was really a nice sound coming from a woman who was refined as could be in the classroom.

"Because you turn me on so much that I couldn't help myself," I grumbled. "But I'm miffed that I didn't get a chance to explore your pussy with my tongue and lips before you made me fuck you," I grinned as I started to shinny down her body.

"But you just fucked it," she once again giggled. However, those were the last real words she said through her next three orally-induced orgasms, although there was lots of moaning, screaming, and "fuck yes!" exclamations.

By the time that she was coming down from her third orally-induced orgasm my cyclops was hungry for some more of her delectable pussy, so I turned her almost limp body on her hands and knees. I was able to enter her much more easily this time, and held her hips while I started stroking in and out. She was too wiped to bang back too much, but her constant sounds of pleasure indicated that she was really enjoying it.

I found out something very intriguing during that doggy fuck. If your partner has big east-west tits when you doggy fuck her they slap together making a sound like a paddle on an ass, only much more erotic. The sound was so erotic that I was ready to blow after just a couple of minutes and was so turned on that while still pumping in-and-out I bent over, grabbed the marvels on her chest, and squeezed them as I spewed another torrent of cum into her palpitating pussy.

She passed out.

I almost did too -- only by fighting to enjoy the experience the best that I could did I not.

Surprisingly we ultimately made it to dinner -- man cannot live by other-worldly sex alone -- but were sure to make it back to her bed for some more fun once our food was digested.

Sunday through Friday, the last day of the free weekend and the last day of class, I spent every night in Jen's bed. I was sexually charged not only more than ever before by a wide margin, but more than I thought possible. It was especially awesome to knock off a piece of prime ass in the middle of the night, often in a spoon position, which resulted in the longest orgasms of my life.

When Saturday morning rolled around after our last night together after a beautiful loving mating in the concubine position I was morose. As I played with her curls with one hand while massaging a nipple with the other and staring lovingly into her dichromatic eyes I said "I'm willing to take my chances as a deserter if you'll take me home with you."

"I'd love too," she smiled, "but my husband wouldn't like it, and he's big on guns."

At first I thought that she was kidding and laughed. When her expression changed from a smile to a frown I was taken aback. "You're serious?" I asked.

"Uh...yes...I thought that you knew," she mumbled.

"You don't wear rings, no one called you 'Mrs.,' and you never told me; how would I know?"

"Uh...I thought that you did. Don't you look people up on line when you meet them for carnal purposes?" she naively asked.

"Uh...no," I sputtered trying to think of something else to say.

"Don't be mad at me Kent," she sighed stroking my cheek. "I've never cheated on my husband before but you were just too yummy to pass up. I felt a real connection with you, and I loved every second we were together."

I sighed, got up, and went into the shower. She joined me but I pushed her hand away when she went for my cock. I did wash her off, and she washed my back, but we didn't speak. As I wordlessly dressed I tried hard to think of something to say. I wasn't angry, but very disappointed. As I was getting ready to leave I held both of Jen's hands and stared into her dichromatic eyes.

"Jen, I'm not sure that I'll ever have a better sexual experience in my life than I had the last seven days with you. I couldn't help having powerful romantic feelings along with the sexual nirvana. Despite our age difference I would have loved a relationship with you, but I can't bring myself to understand your actions if you're married," I sighed.

Tears formed in her eyes, she started to say something, but I quickly kissed her on the lips, squeezed her hands, and said "Have a great life," as I turned and walked out the door, not immune to her sobs.

I blame my sexual nirvana experience with Jen for several things that I became keenly aware of afterwards: 1) my new, intense, appreciation of attractive older women; 2) the destruction of my previous pledge to never have sexual relations with married women; and 3) my desire to doggy fuck women with large east-west tits.

***************

While I learned a lot in the Army, I had no desire to re-enlist so after three years I mustered out. I had taken some on-line courses while serving and since I was highly motivated and had some money I started college as a junior. At twenty four years old between my junior and senior years I got a job at a large shipping company (Port-to-Warehouse LLC) as an intern, undoubtedly because of my logistics experience in the Army.

I endeared myself to upper management by making some suggestions for improvements in procedures that I thought were obvious, but apparently that they hadn't thought of (middle management wasn't quite as thrilled because I guess that it reflected badly on them). That resulted in me getting invited to all company events -- of which there were many, essentially at least one every weekend by one management team or another. The events were both good, and bad.

The events were good because I got to know all of the upper and middle managers -- all except one of whom were male -- quite well, and the upper management guys and woman seemed to like me. The middle management guys that I worked with, on the other hand, were not particularly generous or nice people, and I became keenly aware of how jealous they were that upper management treated me like I was smarter and more worthwhile than they were.

The events were both good and bad because a number of the middle managers had hot wives. That was good because they were great eye candy, but bad because my experience with Jen gave me prurient thoughts. I developed a good relationship with three of the hot wives of middle management, Madeline, Traci, and Jill. Madeline and Traci were probably in their late thirties and had kids. Jill was only twenty nine (I checked), five years older than me, and had no kids. Madeline and Traci were hot -- Jill was plasma hot!

I had great conversations with all three, danced with them often when there was dancing at a weekend event, and much to the consternation of their husbands if they came to the office to go to lunch with their husbands they invited me along. Even though I would have fucked Madeline and Traci in a heartbeat, and was already in love with Jill even though I had never kissed her on the lips, I resolved to be a good boy and not fuck the wives even if their husbands were assholes to me.

It was a couple of days before the second to last weekend before I would have to leave my summer internship to go back to school when I was in an obscure area of the main file room looking for some old shipping data for one of the upper management secretaries when I heard Bill and Jack -- two of the middle managers -- come into the room. I never knew them to ever go into the file room and was a little surprised. From my hidden vantage point I saw Bill look around like he was trying to ensure that they were there alone, and then he started talking to Jack.

"I know that you've noticed it too, Jack, but that intern Kent is making us look bad. We've got to be sure that we -- and Henry and Prentice -- give him bad reviews so the big dude assholes who run this place don't give him a full time job offer," Bill stage whispered.

Jack was quiet for a few seconds then responded "Yeah, I agree with you and I know that Prentice does too, and I'm sure that it will be easy to convince Henry."

"Another thing," Bill continued, "I don't like how my wife Madeline acts around him. After the last event where she was paying way too much attention to him when we got home she almost fucked me to death."

"You're complaining about that?" Jack laughed.

"Yeah -- because I believe that she was thinking about that asshole Kent's biceps and the bulge in his pants which I heard her mention to Traci," he snarled.

"You mean my Traci?" Jack coughed.

"Yeah, they were tittering about it," Bill sniped.

"Well fuck him," Jack ranted. "This weekend at the event let's give him shit stuff to do, exclude him from golf -- in fact make him feel unwanted."

"Sounds like a plan," Bill chuckled. "Let's go see Prentice and Henry..." were the last things I heard before they started walking away and their words were no longer clear.

That discussion really pissed me off. I decided that I didn't want to work for this back-stabbing place after I graduated, but that I would get some revenge on the middle management assholes, even if they never knew about it. Since both Madeline and Traci had been flirtatious I thought that if I got some alcohol into them I could score. Prentice's wife Elle has a pretty face but is too heavy for my tastes and she didn't seem to be as flirtatious as the other wives. Henry's wife Jill was, as I indicated, a fox, who I had feelings for and had even entertained ideas in the past to see how solid her marriage was and if she was amenable to jettisoning Henry and taking up with me, although that was probably a pipe dream. However, since this was a Wednesday I had a few days to plan some things.

************

The event my second-to-last weekend at PTW (which is what everyone referred Port-to-Warehouse LLC as) was the first overnight event, starting Saturday morning and going until Monday afternoon at a resort near a couple of vineyards. It was actually pretty funny how Bill and Jack cut me out of the golf foursomes using an excuse that they knew I would know was bullshit, but that was part of my plan too. I paid the guy who was supposed to be driving Madeline, Traci, Elle and Jill on a tour of local vineyards to be ill, but magnanimously stepped in and offered to drive them. Of course I didn't have a chauffer's license (although even if I did the resort wouldn't let me use their van) but Madeline had a large SUV so I offered to take the four of them in that.

I had a decent, though far from foolproof, plan for that evening, but Mother Nature had a better one for me. Although it was not forecast until late in the day an hour before we were to return to the resort the skies opened up with a deluge the likes of which hadn't been seen in that part of the country for decades. The local roads became impassable within an hour. We were "stuck" at the last winery, which also happened to have a bed and breakfast on site.

After assuring the women that I had gotten them rooms in the bed and breakfast, and removing my soaked shirt leaving me bare-chested, I paid off the manager of the winery to use one of their tasting rooms for a party. All four women were already feeling no pain at that time from a day of wine tasting with only a small lunch, and it was easy to talk them into a raunchy party to wait out the storm. When I paid off the manager with the promise of locking up so that he could go home early I bought a case of the wine that had been most popular with three of the four women.

Since I had scored some little blue pills my plan was to fuck each of the four wives that night. Two made it easy.

While Madeline was drunk she clearly was not past the point of being able to consent. While the other three wives were dancing to the music playing in the tasting room even more loudly that the outside storm I asked Madeline to help me get some more wine from the adjacent storeroom. As soon as we entered the storeroom I locked the door, pushed her against it, and passionately kissed her while mauling her tits. She instantly got with the program. After a couple of minutes of kissing and mauling while she ran her hands over my bare chest she started to undo my pants. I helped her and when my pants and boxers were around my ankles I mumbled into her ear "I am so going to fuck you," evoking a big smile from her.

12