Summer Love in the Moss

Story Info
Will a Friend Save Virgin from a Life Lesson?
4k words
4.35
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started when I got a summer job at a mountain resort. There were maybe a dozen or so of us college students, who served in various capacities -- waiting tables, washing dishes, mowing lawns, sweeping up, helping visitors with their baggage, and so on.

I was attracted to one of the other summer workers, a pretty girl with long strawberry blond hair, blue eyes, and a nice body, whose face lit up with a shy smile. Like me, Kris had finished her sophomore year. She was popular with the rest of our crowd, the girls as well as predatory males like me.

All the guys were trying to impress and cozy up with Kris in our downtime from work. Unfortunately, she had a watchdog friend, Martha, who seemed to consider it her mission in life to protect Kris's virtue. Martha stuck to her like glue whenever one of us tried to get her alone.

One day, when Martha was assigned to some maintenance task, I took advantage of her absence to get Kris to walk with me through the woods to an undeveloped bay on the forested shore of the big lake the resort fronted on. It was a warm day. I was in shorts and a T, while Kris had on a two-piece swimsuit under a light dress, which she shed when we got there, showing her long legs and shapely curves. We took a plunge in the cold lake water, then sat on a large log at the shoreline, drying off in the warm sun.

We talked about our lives and aspirations, tastes and interests, and our growing feelings of compatibility. One of my fellow workers had told me Kris firmly rebuffed his advances, saying she was a virgin, and I knew she had a steady boyfriend at college, so that was two strikes against me. But she was friendly and sitting close. If you don't swing, you don't hit, so I leaned in for a kiss, and was pleased when Kris returned it with enthusiasm. Our tongues intertwined, hands roved and the top of her swim apparel became dislodged, revealing luscious boobs with firm nipples, which received my full attention. She sighed her approval

"There's a nice, soft bed of moss back there in the trees," I whispered in her ear while nibbling on it. "Why don't we go lie down there for a while?"

"Brad, you are very tempting," Kris giggled, "but I've already gone a lot further than usual on a first date, and I'm feeling a little guilty because of my boyfriend. I think maybe we should go back in the water to cool off." She adjusted her swimsuit top.

"Well, any good boyfriend should be understanding about temptations, and excuse some exploration, but as you wish," I was still young, but had learned enough about women to not let my hormones push too far, too fast. I had already done well laying the groundwork -- go slow and I could soon do the same to the lady, I thought.

So after another dip and more drying-off time, we ambled back to the resort, hand in hand. Once there, we encountered Martha, with her piercing eyes and down-turned mouth. I had work assignments to get to, so said adieu to Kris with a light kiss on the lips, adding that I hoped we could get together again soon. Martha glared as I gave her a wave before walking lightly away.

"Looks like you're making progress," said one of the other summer guys who had observed Kris and me together on our way back.

Martha did her best to undo that progress, hanging around and casting a witch's spell over our light mood whenever Kris and I got together. I did my best to ignore her, as one would an ill wind. The next time the watchdog was absent on official duties, I managed to slip away with Kris to our spot by the lake, where we immersed and sat on the large log resuming activity I hoped would get her to join me in that inviting bed of moss.

With only an hour left before our afternoon shift began, I had the top of her two-piece disengaged again, to help it dry, naturally, and after some oral attention to the treasures it had covered and some light nibbling on the two hard nipples was endeavoring to pull off her bottom.

"No, Brad, please," Kris murmured, even though the location of her hands on my anatomy was saying otherwise. She sighed, dropping off the log to kneel in the sand before me. The bulge in my shorts was prominent, largely because she had been rubbing it through the fabric. She pulled at the elastic waistband, and my hard dick sprung free, waving at her. Feeling optimistic, I raised my butt to help her slide the shorts down my legs. Then she leaned forward, kissed the tip of my dick and wrapped her pretty lips around the helmet.

It was the most delicious head I had yet received in my 20 years, not that I had much basis for comparison, but it felt great as she bobbed up and down. Kris applied sloppy even pressure on the sensitive tip and swallowed most of my six and a half inches until gagging, then concentrated on just the top two or three inches. It was not long before I felt the pressure building.

"Kris, this is great, but better stop or Dicky won't be able to do his job at the other location I want to introduce him to." She seemed to smile, although it was difficult to tell with what was occupying her mouth. At any rate, she did not let up, and I soon erupted in her oral embrace. I looked up at the blue sky and puffy white clouds, enjoying an experience just as heavenly, singing my version of hallelujah.

I soon came back to Earth to see an angel smiling at me while licking stray drops of cum from her lips.

"Wow, that was great. For a virgin, you sure know how to please a guy."

"A virgin doesn't have to be totally ignorant. She can spend time with guys, and learn things," Kris said, smiling coyly.

"You've learned well, but unfortunately we're not going to have enough time before work for Dicky to revive and carry this budding relationship further," I told her. "Maybe we can meet again tonight and let him teach you some new things?"

"Brad, he's already had a workout. My boyfriend had to wait a lot longer than this. I keep hearing Martha in my head reinforcing all the warnings from Mom and Dad about how guys won't respect me if I give them too much too soon."

Martha! It would be bad enough just having to deal with her spectral mom and dad, I mused. Well, more groundwork was needed. I stood up off the log and took Kris by a hand to help her rise, grabbed her swimsuit bottom and slid it lower. A look of panic! I assured her rape was not on my mind, then bid her to sit down on the log and knelt before her. She recognized what was in store, and smiled timidly.

I licked up and down her pretty lower lips that were surrounded by a light fur patch and nibbled on that little nubbin, which sprung to full mini-prominence, then did a tongue dive into the pink cave, exploring fearlessly.

Kris moaned her appreciation, her even prettier upper lips opening in an oval, a look of rapture on her face, eyes shut as her hands gripped the log hard enough to dent the wood, her boobs jiggling lightly as her shoulders swayed. I resolved that next time I would be the first to give head and prime her well to inspire hormones that would help me achieve my ultimate objective.

I kept that resolution in the following days, but unfortunately, my end goal was still elusive as summer wound on and wound down. She did enjoy my oral attentions, judging by the loud exclamations and occasional profusion of spray onto my tongue and face, which required more splashes in the lake to wash away the evidence. However, she enjoyed it too much -- head seemed to be all she needed from me. Between vigilant Martha and my prowess in cunnilingus, it looked as if I was never going to get to fuck this girl before we parted.

Fate stepped in. With only two weeks left on the job, Martha had to return home early due to a family emergency, allowing me the opportunity to double my efforts for the big score. I also changed tactics, using another form of head trip -- logic.

"You know, soon we're going to be just a fond memory to one another," I told Kris one day, as we walked hand in hand along the lake. "It'll be a good memory, but it would be even fonder if we ended this relationship on a high plateau. I know you've wanted to take your time getting there, but isn't three months enough. Why don't we make love?"

"Oh, I'm so repressed," Kris admitted. She threw her arms around me. "I wish I could let my virginity go. You're so good at what you've done so far that I would just love to feel something more than your tongue inside me."

That admission excited me. "Good point. Is a tongue any more sanctified than a dick? When you meet a guy you like, why shouldn't you try his dick? After all, that's what your equipment is made for. Guys and girls are supposed to join together that way."

"But I keep thinking about my boyfriend. He's wanted to do it too. If I let you, it would be cheating on him."

"But if you don't do it with me, you'll probably just fall back on the status quo with him. Whereas, if you break the ice and your hymen with me, then when you go home, you'd have no reason not to jump his bones too. He'd be in heaven. Also, if you sample me and him, you'd have more experience with which to make a judgment about what you like and don't like in guys. So It would be a win-win-win: Good for you, for me and your boyfriend too."

She seemed to ponder that. I went on.

"They tell us in all the speeches this is the best time of life, when we learn new things and how to set our minds to learn even more. If we don't take advantage of that, maybe we'll never find anyone and die virgins, and what a waste that would be."

"I know, I know," Kris anguished. "I keep thinking all this myself. And when I leave next week, I would like to take away the full memory of you. She ran her hand along my crotch. Every time I take this in my mouth," she said, "I wonder how it would feel in my vagina. It would be the perfect end to our summer love affair, and if I don't do it I may always regret it. And like you said, who would it really hurt? It might help all of us grow."

"Let's do it," I said. You owe it to your boyfriend and yourself, as well as to me."

"Okay," Kris whispered, looking at me with those deep blue eyes. We hurried into the woods and to the moss patch at our favorite location. I pulled my shirt off and dropped my shorts, my hard dick standing straight out, while she let her dress drop and took off the top of her two-piece, shaking her boobs a little, nipples already firm. I kneeled and pulled her bottom down, and she stepped out of it. While on my knees, I wrapped my hands around her buttocks and pulled her into my face, giving her some of the oral caresses she loved, but not too much. I did not want to bring her off with my tongue this time, just tease her enough to avoid second thoughts about welcoming Dicky.

"Come down here with me," I urged, and she complied. Both of us on our knees facing one another, our mouths joined in a passionate kiss, as I wrapped my hands around her back and pulled her against me, feeling her naked boobs compress against my chest, her fur pie against my erection. Then I guided her down on the bed of moss.

"Oh, it feels so cool and moist, but not uncomfortable, actually cozy," Kris said, spreading her legs. I mounted her and positioned my dick, then pushed in half-helmet deep. She was moist but tight. I went in and out for a few repetitions, and thanks to my pre-cum and her increasing moisture, gradually increased the depth of penetration. I felt that warm slick pressure envelop more and more of my shaft, while watching her pretty face: Her blue eyes were wide open, that luscious, talented mouth forming an oval, her fingernails digging into my back. Finally, I was completely in, pubes to pubes.

I lowered myself so that our chests rubbed together, her firm nipples tickling a little. Our thighs and pelvises meshed. We shut our eyes and kissed deeply. I felt exultant in victory. Her virginity was past tense. Slowly, I began rising and falling, enjoying the embrace of that tight, moist cave. I was exhilarated. At last I was fucking with this pretty girl.

Then I remembered that virgins aren't on birth control! She moaned her frustration as I apologized and withdrew. "Only be a second," I said, finding a little vinyl package in my shorts pocket.

"Oh, my god, thank you. I totally forgot," she said, watching as I extricated the little ring and hurriedly rolled it down my dick.

Then back between her legs, poise, push, and inside again. Her face resumed a look of delight as I began moving, rising and falling, pumping lightly, enjoying the compression around my dick, the rippling of her vaginal muscles, a delightful sensation even through the thin wrapping. She moaned and moved her vulva up, trying to match my rhythm. We both began breathing more heavily.

The moss was comfortable, buffering our bodies from the ledge rock beneath even as the weight of our bodies compressed it. My knees started to hurt a little, but I continued fucking her slowly. I wanted this to last for hours.

I don't know how long it did last, maybe only ten minutes. Kris began bumping her vulva up against me and hugging my dick even more by contracting her vaginal muscles, which was incredibly stimulating, if a little painful. For someone who had been reluctant to have sex, she had turned into a tigress, moaning and making near-breathless exhortations such as, "fuck, fuck, oh yes," painfully scratching my back with her fingernails, wrapping her legs around my butt, squeezing hard.

"Do it faster," she demanded, so I picked up the pace until I was thrashing against her, our bodies making a slapping sound as they came together. One of her hands left my back and started rubbing her clitoris, as she moaned and grunted. I told her I was concerned I was about to come.

"I think I'm almost there. Can you go just a little more?" Kris virtually gasped. I laid my head alongside hers as I continued thrusting, and tried to think of something ugly to dilute this sensual moment so I could last long enough to get her off on her maiden fuck. I thought of Martha. It worked. I was able to hold on, but soon Kris's exuberance powered through even that ugly thought.

"Oh, yes, you good fucker," she exclaimed, vag muscles contracting like the proverbial meat grinder in the Dylan song, and I exploded, with yells of my own, shooting volleys of cum into the condom.

It had been the best first fuck with a new girl of my young life. We lay still, our bodies entwined, slick with perspiration, virtually exhausted. I could feel my heart beating rapidly, and swore I could feel and hear hers as well. Eventually, I raised my head to gaze at her pretty face through long strands of sweat-soaked strawberry blond hair, wet and unruly as if it had just come out of the lake, a far away look in those deep blue eyes. She smiled and took a hand off my fingernail-scarred back to gently brush my cheek.

"I am so glad I listened to your pep talk," she said.

We had three other such encounters in our final days on the job, two on our secret bed of moss followed by lake baths. We started in the missionary position again in our second fuck session, but Kris soon spoke up. "This is good, but let's change it up," she said. "I've seen some porn showing a position that looks yummy. You lie down and I'll mount you."

Wow, from hesitation to full involvement. "Sure, ride him, cowgirl," I said, withdrawing from her. We changed positions. She straddled me, knees on either side, took my dick and poised it at her opening, then dropped onto it, taking it all the way in with one motion. She began rising and falling, slowly at first, but soon picked up speed, her boobs shaking and jumping in response. It was great, but I had to ask her to slow down so I did not prematurely pop off in her tight cave.

It was nice not having to do the work. I just lay there, watching her jouncing boobs, letting her fuck me.

"Something else I'd like to try," Kris said, rising off me and swinging around. Once she was in position, she grabbed my dick and slid back down on it, then leaned forward, taking my feet in her hands, and rode me reverse cowgirl. Her cunt felt even tighter in this position, as she began twerking. It was exciting seeing her butt shake and her vulva rise and fall as she twerked around my dick, and again I had to recommend she slow down so I did not lose it.

She did slow the pace again, sometimes coming to a stop and just moaning with an occasional twerk as she squeezed my feet in her grip. I felt her mouth kiss my toes. That was incredibly sexy, and I told her not to do it again until she was ready to come since the sensation almost got me off. She continued fucking me, keeping me on the verge of orgasm for a while more until I felt the toe sensation again, and we came together.

Our final tryst was in a bedroom of the resort on the last day of the season. The place was a virtual abandoned city, guests and most of the summer help having departed, with only a few managers and security personnel around to close up.

This last episode was the longest and wildest of our sexual encounters, and I don't think we were the only summer help involved in a farewell salute, as we could hear laughing and "sexclamations" somewhere down the hall.

Pooling our limited experience, a lot of it gathered from online porn, Kris and I worked out in a number of positions, wanting to pack away as many sensual memories as we could. I fucked her as she lay on her back with her feet on my shoulders, she fucked me in the two cowgirl variations, I slipped it into her as we lay sideways.

We went slowly, controlling our pace to stretch it out as long as possible, even taking a lunch break to raid the final provisions remaining in the kitchen. We were joined there by two remaining summer workers, a guy and a girl. We smiled knowingly at one another, pretty sure they were responsible for the vocalizations we had heard earlier, and they pinpointing us as responsible for similar sounds. We shared a bottle of wine they found and were all light-headed by the time we parted, they to meet their rides

Kris and I slipped back into bed for a final celebration before taking off. In our final workout, we concentrated on several variations of doggie style. For me it was a visual treat as well as a carnal one, watching her raise and lower her pretty ass in various poses, using pillows as aids until finding a posture that best suited her G-spot. It was also a turn-on seeing my dick sliding in and out of her, even wrapped in vinyl. We fucked slowly for probably a half-hour before hearing footsteps in the hall and voices, probably the close-up people and security getting around to the floor we were on. We paused so as not to make any noise, and hoped they would pass.

The door opened, and someone came in, stopping short upon seeing us in suspended fucking animation. Fortunately, it was one of the managers we had gotten along with, who smiled and turned around, saying as he left, "Twenty minutes before the laundry people arrive to strip the beds. Looks as if there may be some spunky sheets to contend with on this floor."

We laughed nearly uncontrollably for a couple of minutes, then resumed our activity, taking most of that time allotment before our final exclamations, coming nearly simultaneously in what we assumed would be our final fuck together.

After getting dressed Kris and I walked down the hall heading to the dorms to get our personal effects. We passed members of the cleanup crew, who smiled subtly upon seeing us. The manager who had busted in on us had probably shared his discovery with the crew, maybe advising them to bypass our room for a while. He flashed me a thumbs up. We smiled, a little embarrassed, and I mouthed a silent thank you.

That levity aside, we both felt a little pensive, holding hands and leaning into one another as we made our way along. I had started out just trying to score with a pretty girl and had wound up with feelings for this curious, clever one who had cast repression to the wind to enjoy learning and experimenting.

12