Summer Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know he's not a puppy you can adopt, right? You can't keep him, Maddie," Jenny said, glaring at her friend, who was doing a great job of ignoring her.

"She's right, Madds, he's not some stray you can keep!" Sarah agreed, huffing,

"Anyone would think you two were jealous! Look, he injured himself while helping me out, and all I'm doing is making sure he's alright. You saw the state of him; he's spent the last three days popping pills and nothing else!" Maddison growled at the friends she'd rather leave; for some unexplainable reason, she had wanted to hold him since the very first moment he'd shyly walked into her yoga studio. She couldn't believe it wasn't just an act just to pull gullible girls. He was gorgeous, and the fact he didn't know it was adorable. He was also broken on some level, and she felt a need to fix him.

"Ok, so you let him stay here while he heals, but I still want to take a look at his back; he may need the hospital, sweetie," Jenny said, not wanting to push her friend any further.

"I still think he should be in the medical bay on campus; that's all I'm saying!" A very irate Sarah added, she'd liked the boy since she first saw him, but try as she might, there had been no coaxing him out of his shell, and now he was talking to Maddison after one class! She'd had him for a year, but the shy act never quite sat well with her, especially after he started to fill out in all the right places. She thought to herself, smiling like the cougar she was.

"Maddison, why isn't he in the spare room? Have you lost him again already?" Jenny laughed, hoping he wasn't where she now thought he was. Maddison may be the most beautiful woman she knew, but she was quiet; she wouldn't put the young man in her bed, surely. That was something shameless like Sarah would do; she gave cougars a bad name.

"He stumbled into the wrong room while I was getting the pain killers, Jen; don't make a big deal out of it." Maddison lied. She hated lying, but this was just a small white lie. I mean, how was she supposed to take care of him if she couldn't see him right?

I woke up a few hours later with smooth, small, gentle hands caressing my back. What the hell? I tried to turn over, but those same small hands held me in place.

"It's okay, Scott; I'm a chiropractor, and I'm just trying to see if you do need a hospital, okay, sweetie?" Jenny asked me, Man, her hands felt so soothing on my bloody sore back.

"Yes, ma'am, but it feels better already," I lied, wincing as she pressed down slightly harder.

"Yeah, you're not a great liar, kid." Jenny laughed, "I do think this needs an x-ray. Look, you obviously work out, and I'm guessing, swim a lot, so if you want to get back in that pool soon honey, you're going to need to make sure nothing's broken or chipped in there. This looks a lot nastier than I thought!"

"Oh, ok, ma'am, I'll order an Uber and get out of your way. Er, do you happen to know who took my pants off? I'm going to need them." I said quietly, Who the hell had stripped me? I felt myself going red at just the thought of one of those beautiful women stripping my scrawny ass down.

"You must have when you chose this room, sweetheart," Jenny said.

"Er, no, I didn't choo... Oh, OK, sorry, I forgot." What the hell, I didn't choose this room or strip mostly naked?

Jenny looked around, spotting his clothes neatly folded on the dresser nearby. He chose this room his sweet ass he did! She thought, smiling, maybe he was good for Maddie if he brought her inner cougar out!

"Here you go, honey, do you need any help getting dressed?" She asked, Were none of these women shy?

"No, er, I can dress myself, ma'am. Thanks for your help." I was already wincing and trying to sit up. Fuck, why'd they have to strip me? This was going to be a really painful experience. I waited until the raven-haired Jenny left the room, moaning and groaning as I tried to put my clothes back on.

"Here, let me help," Maddison said. She was there in a heartbeat, helping me get my T-shirt over my shoulders. Her hands lingered, rubbing my shoulders. That felt so good. I almost forgot to be embarrassed. But when she ducked low before me, helping put my feet into my jeans, that's when the real embarrassment hit me! I looked down to see her head in front of my now rock-hard cock, which seemed to be trying to hypnotise her with a dance of sorts as it bobbed, throbbed, and genuinely bounced around like a small puppy. Oh my God! I was so red it was ridiculous; this was both the most embarrassing moment of my very embarrassing life as well as the sexiest sight I'd ever seen. That is until she looked up at me gasping as my cock managed to hit her chin as she moved!

"I am so sorry!" I stammered, but she was smiling, trying not to laugh, and yes, that was the exact moment her two friends walked in!

"Well, hell, I thought we were just helping him to the hospital, not giving him a thorough examination!" Ms. Oakley declared sternly, but her twinkling eyes gave her amusement away.

"I don't think he's in any condition for that sort of thing, Maddie!" Jenny said she wasn't even trying to hold back her laughter as Ms Oakley joined in as well, and suddenly I wasn't the only one embarrassed; Maddie turned an exquisite shade of red!

"She's not, I, I mean to say, we're not..." was all I managed, my throat drier than the Sahara in the summertime.

"Ignore them, sweetie," Maddie said defiantly, as her eyes glared at her friends. "We have to get your jeans on; we can't have these old cougars fainting at the sight of your hard youthful exuberance, now can we?" She said, turning around, and her friends were the ones now shocked. She then proceeded to very slowly get up, in time with the way she pulled my jeans up; she even moved my cock to help him back into my jeans. There were a few gasps at that little movement, mine included.

"Maddison Cooper! Take your hands off my student's cock!" Ms Oakley all but shouted, surprising even herself, I think, by the look on her face.

We were then literally saved by the bell as the buzzer went off, notifying us that the Uber had arrived. Thank fuck for small mercies. Although Maddie ducking back down in front of me to help put my shoes on definitely made him bounce inside my jeans, I'm sure I saw her smirk at that as Ms Oakley now outright glared at her. But what was she supposed to do? I'd definitely struggle with my shoes!

The three of them then helped me shuffle my way outside into the waiting car; all of them decided they were vital to accompany me, and the way the driver was looking at me said he would swap places in a heartbeat. Well, he could have them, as long as he took the pain as well. I was positively dying of embarrassment so far today!

We ended up with Ms Oakley on one side of me, by way of being my professor, and Maddie on the other side by way of being stubborn. Jenny's argument of her being a chiropractor and therefore a back professional cut no ice at all. This led to quite a bit of tension in the car, but the pain meds were still working, meaning I happily got to ignore most of it. I had no idea what was going on and was thankfully too high to care!

They made such a fuss at the desk that we were seen much sooner than I thought we would be, and no matter how many times I said I was fine, none of them would leave my side. That is, until the nurse decided enough was enough; she could see I was struggling and put an end to it.

"Out! Anyone who isn't a parent, spouse, or girlfriend, leave now; the poor boy needs calm, not alley cats fighting over scraps!" She snapped; she was a big-coloured lady who took me under her wing protectively; she brooked no arguments, laughing them away one after the other until it was just her, the orderly pushing my chair, and me.

"There now, that's better, sweetie; you can relax. Although, what you've done to rile up three beauties like that, well, I've no idea, I'm sure." She winked, as the orderly just stared at me like I was a puzzle he needed to solve.

"Me neither," I admitted, which she thought was hilarious.

It was about twenty minutes until a doctor arrived, and she was stunning! What the actual fuck! This was God's way of mocking me I'm sure, as my brain once again shut down.

"Oh no, he's shy!" The nurse said, laughing kindly at me, "He came in with three stunning cougars, looking like a mouse being fought over, and now that the beautiful doctor arrives, he's catatonic again! Hey, what does that say about me, sugar?" She teased me, as I'd had no trouble talking to her while we waited, and then she burst into a big, booming laugh that made me wince.

"Okay, Martha; fun's over, you can fuss over him like a mother hen when I've finished," the Michelle Pfeiffer lookalike said, smirking at both of us, "and yes, young man, your lady admirers are still waiting very impatiently outside!"

She somehow managed to turn me over without causing me too much pain, running her hands carefully over my back for a while. Would you believe that even with all the pain I was in, her hands caused my cock to once again rise to the occasion? I wasn't even embarrassed this time. Well, maybe I was, but all the blood had already headed south.

"Martha, we need X-rays and an MRI scan ASAP, please, these bruises look days old. Care to tell me why this is the first time we're seeing you?" She asked as she tried to roll me back over.

"Er, it's easier lying on my front, ma'am," I said weakly, causing Martha to snort.

"I bet it isn't!" Martha laughed at me, knowing full well why I was staying where I was.

This got a raised eye from the doctor, who then insisted on lying me back over, and with Martha's help, I stood no chance. Wincing not just from the movement as my hard bulge showed in my jeans for all to see, I flushed red immediately.

"Sugar, with her pretty face in your mind, as her hands stroked your back, well, I'd be more worried if you didn't react!" Martha once again bluntly outed me!

"Why is he still in his jeans, Martha? He will be here for a while now; shouldn't we make him more comfortable?" What! Oh shit, the Pfeiffer lookalike was feisty!

Martha needed no second invitation to make me uncomfortable, as her practised hands undid my jeans deftly. With one look, the doctor helped, and my cock once again jumped for joy at only being restrained by my boxers. Both their eyes smiled as he bounced into view; my cock had received all our combined confidence, I decided.

"There now, isn't that more comfortable?" The doctor cooed, and I grabbed for the sheet, but it didn't really help as the tent it made actually drew more attention to the bloody thing!

"Pain killers?" I asked weakly; I needed to be high to endure this kind of embarrassment.

A nod from the doctor got me two of the good stuff, and I happily floated away, ignoring everything and everybody.

I was awoken a few hours later, by Martha and the doctor fussing over me with my trio of cougars glaring at them. I was now in a comfortable bed in a private room. How much had I missed exactly?

"There he is." Martha cooed happily as if I were a baby. I just smiled too high to care; I wasn't even in that much pain anymore. Hey, maybe they'd fixed me!

"You should have told us you'd already taken medication!" A noticeably unhappy doctor huffed.

"Huh." Was my articulate reply, gaining me no ground with her at all.

"Well, you will be pleased to know that the X-rays and MRI showed only muscle tissue damage, so you should be right as rain in a week or so, as long as you take things easy. Your body is in great shape, so that should speed things up. Not an ounce of fat on you; maybe a few more cheat days would do you some good, Scott. All that muscle is eating you alive!" She said her eyes were roaming my body even though I was covered with a sheet.

"Thank you very much, Doctor. I am very sorry for any trouble I caused you; I just wasn't thinking!" I said, sincerely grateful to her, "So can I go back to my dorm now?" I asked hopefully.

"We are releasing you now, but it would be for the best if you had someone to watch over you, to make sure you eat besides just the pain pills; they work better on a full tummy after all." She said, kindly.

"Oh well, they have someone who'll look in on me in the dorms, I'm sure." I lied; we didn't have anyone like that.

"No, they don't! Did you forget that I'm your professor, Scott? You can..." Ms Oakley was cut off by Maddison,

"He's staying with me; after all, I caused this accident; it's the least I can do to help him!" She said this, adamantly defying all attempts to argue with her.

"Well, well, well, he must be some kind of man to have this many beautiful women fighting over him!" Martha once again stirred the pot!

"They are just staging some kind of joke that went wrong," I sighed sadly.

"What do you mean by that?" the Pfeiffer doctor asked.

"You must be blind, sugar; open your eyes; these cougars are hot for their cub!" Martha roared with laughter at all of our mortified red faces.

"That's enough of that. Everybody out! While we help him dress," Doc said, and after they left, she looked at me seriously. "If you don't want to stay with them, maybe a cheap hotel for a few days? Room service, if you can afford it, will keep you fed," she added kindly.

"That's a great idea. Ma'am, thank you. Do you think I could get my phone for a minute? Can I book a place and a ride before you let them back in?" I asked excited to be free of the humiliation and embarrassment.

"Sugar, you're still tripping if you think they are after anything but that sizeable package we've all enjoyed looking at!" Martha winked at me cheekily, but when she saw my embarrassed face, her protective mode kicked in. "You take your time, then when you're all booked up, I will wheel you out to your ride myself, ok, honey," she added, her voice much softer, and her eyes looked as if she now understood.

"That, t-that, would be great, Martha. I don't really know any of them; oh, they're nice, but I'd just rather be alone if that's ok?" I whispered, embarrassed but glad to see the end in sight.

"You just leave it to me, sugar," she said, before bustling out of the room.

"Oh, You've done it now; she will ride roughshod over your not-so-secret admirers for you," the doctor said, smiling. "Is it the age thing? Hmm, not into cougars?" She asked quietly, her eyes interested in the answer.

"What? No, I'd love a cougar," I blurted out, embarrassing myself yet again on one of my worst days ever! "I mean, look, you've seen them; why in the world would they be interested in a geek like me, right? It must be some sort of humiliation bet thing." I whispered the last part.

"No one's that stupid! Especially not a Berkeley student." She snapped, "Look, open your eyes; you had five women eating out of the palm of your hand here Scott." She said this, while turning red.

"Five? I only counted three of them; don't tell me they called in reinforcements." I said, laughing at my joke, to break the tension.

"Three beautiful women plus Martha and me, make five!" She said, strangely quiet now,

"So four beautiful women and Martha, my mother hen?" I said, smiling as she brightened up.

"You think I'm beautiful, Scott? I must look awful; this had been a very long shift." She added smiling.

"You look like Michelle Pfeiffer's sexier younger sister!" I blurted out, the meds still helping me along, until her look stopped me in my tracks. Shit, I'd said something inappropriate!

"Don't you dare apologise to me! That was the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in a very long time!" She said, beaming from ear to ear.

"Well, it's the truth; doctor, you're a stunner for sure," I mumbled, as I started drifting off again.

I was woken this time to find Maddison staring at me intently; when she noticed I was awake, she leaned into me.

"Scott, I heard why you were worried; as ridiculous as it may seem to me, I understand, but let me assure you I have nothing but good intentions. Please let me look after you; it is my fault after all," she whispered, and she was so close to my face now like an angel hovering over my shoulder. With that sweet look on her face, there was no point in arguing with her.

"Just for a day or so then, Maddie," I whispered, causing her to smile, bouncing up and down, immediately drawing my eye to her tight, jiggling shirt puppies. Oh shit! This was going to be a long few days!

I remember very little of the ride back, apart from Dr Gillian Henderson arranging to see me again in a week to check everything was okay. The small smile she gave me reminded me of Pfeiffer in The Fabulous Bakers Boys. The next thing was the argument over where I was to sleep; I eventually ended up in the spare room. Why she'd wanted me in her room was anybody's guess, but when I weighed in, saying if I was staying, I would prefer to be left to sleep as much as possible, Jenny and Sarah won the argument. I would have preferred to sleep right through, but I was woken by the doctor's orders for food at dinner time. I'm sure whatever it was, was nice, but I have no recollection of anything for the next three days. The meds Pfeiffer gave me were amazing! Off the charts, I would have slept for days had my guardian angel allowed me to; however, she did not. I was woken for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. How she found the time with her classes was cleared up when, after three days, I started to feel much better. That was when I learned either Jenny or Sarah would feed me the evening meals. As Maddie was working hard helping people get supple, lean, and bendy, I bet Maddie was bendy and really flexible...

The morning of the fourth day saw me wake, neither in pain nor craving pain pills. I was ecstatic, as I needed to complete some circuits and drag my ass to the pool. I was also going to be able to leave this feminine beauty haven; it was saying something when I was glad to be high or asleep to escape the embarrassment.

Not even a knock heralded Maddie's arrival, although, to be fair to her, every other morning she'd had to wake me up. This was also her house, so, oh bollox, was I a bad person?

"Oh wow! Look at you all awake and handsome this beautiful morning," she said, smiling as brightly as the sun. She gave the sun, the moon, and the stars a run for their money; she was breathtakingly beautiful, which for an awkward idiot was hell.

"Good morning, Maddison," I said formally.

"Nope! Na uh," she replied, still smiling but with narrowed eyes, "You're in no way ready to leave my care, young man." She said, Was she a mind-reader?

"It's just that I have things to do, and I'm sure you're dying to get me out from under your feet," I said awkwardly.

"Nope, I love having you here to fuss over; in fact, the only thing I haven't enjoyed is being unable to be here for dinner!" She said simply, she was an angel, and I got lost in her eyes yet again. "Now let me go get your pills; I was just checking in on you; breakfast isn't ready yet." She was so cheerful, always smiling. God, I loved her smile. Yes, I needed to get out of here, as I was staring again.

When she dashed off, I carefully got up. So far, so good. Then I stretched out fully, all the way through the shoulders and down the back, slightly bending to see if there was any pain. While yes, the wince running through me may have been a confirmation, it was nowhere near as bad as I was expecting. She came back in as I turned around smiling, her eyes immediately dropped from mine to my hard morning wood. Damn!

"Oh, I am so sorry," we both said simultaneously. Wait. What? Why was she apologising? It's her house.

"No, I'm sorry," I said, trying to find cover but seeing none. She was still transfixed by my hard morning wood. She wasn't blushing; nope, she was just staring! This was going to be so bad; I needed to do something, Offence is the best defence, huh?