Summer Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I beg your pardon!" Sarah screeched,

"You'd have to do a lot fucking more than that!" I growled again, "Just friends or not, I won't be humiliated by anybody, least of all an old lady who passes out after she cums."

I had no idea what part of my brain said that, but I could actually get on board as there was nothing but stunned silence on the other end, so I hung up, apologised, paid, and left. I was waiting on a cab when she called back,

"What?" I growl-shouted and she was silent again. Click... I put the phone down, I was second in line for a cab when she called back.

"I-I, I would like to apologize for my behaviour this evening, Scott," she whispered, and I smiled a cold smile as I stayed silent.

"I may have, no, I did behave badly; I arrived early and let some guys buy me a drink; it was nothing, and I left after you did, I swear," she said, rushing her explanation as I wondered what was going on. I wasn't that bothered, why was she?

"I'm not that interested, Ms., We had a nice evening, and you mistakenly invited me out again," I replied calmly and politely, overly so in fact.

"No, no, no, Don't be like that; I can make it up to you, Scott; We could have dinner now," she suggested, sounding truly sorry.

"I already ate, and now a good book is calling my name, so if that's all," I left it there as she cut in,

"Wait, baby, just come over and let me explain; I will make it worth your while," she said, sounding desperate even, and I didn't want to argue with my professor.

"My cab's here now; I will be with you in five minutes," I said, hanging up. I arrived in four.

She was waiting at the door, looking rather unsettled.

"Did they hurt you, Ms.?" I asked seriously,

"What no, I really did leave immediately after you; I grabbed my jacket, but by then you were gone," she added, sounding downcast.

"I won't be made a fool of, no matter how great your tits are," I growled, and she flinched.

"And I'm very sorry," she said coolly.

"Look fuck them all for all I care, but if you arrange to meet me, you respect me, or we just don't do this again," I said firmly. Fuck this shit it was ruining my zen.

"Fine then, if that's the way you feel," she huffed, I'd just reached the sitting room, so I turned to leave.

"Oh, that's right, leave, like a little boy," she sneered.

"Have a nice night, Ms," I said politely, but she raced and put herself between me and the door. What the fuck?

"Fine, I was wrong, and I apologise," she added contritely.

"Ok, I will see you in class," I said as I tried to go around her.

"What why? You're here now," she said, surprised that I was leaving.

"Because you made me feel bad, I have been in a good mood since we kissed, and you ruined that tonight. You took me back to my insecure self, and you did it just because you could," I said, growling, meaning every word.

At that point, she started to cry. I couldn't tell if they were genuine tears or crocodile tears, so I stood waiting for her to move.

"You're being rather harsh, Scott," she said in a petulant tone.

"No, you behaved like a whore; I shouldn't even be here," I replied coldly, and she flinched back.

"Well, why, are you still here, then boy?" She sneered at me,

"Because you are blocking the door and I don't want to give you any excuses," I replied, my voice flat and cold, regretting coming here now.

"I, er, wait, oh fuck!" She yelled. "Look I wanted to see you too much and tried to prove I was ok at the bar; I should not want to see you this much!" I believed her then, but why should I give a fuck?

"Look, I liked the friends who have sex idea; I don't care who else you fuck because I will as well," I said, and she scowled at that, "but when you are with me; you are with me, no flirting with others when I'm around."

She was nodding now, in full agreement.

"So can you still follow your own rules?" I asked her, and she slowly nodded her head, Yes.

"Then strip to your stockings and get on your fucking knees," I growled, fully expecting to be kicked out of the house now and no longer caring.

Instead, she led me to her boudoir and slowly stripped down to her stockings and suspenders. She was every bit as breathtaking as my mind had captured. I was floored that she was with me in any capacity, let alone listening to me now.

She stood there this time in a white lingerie ensemble, a white lace balconette pushup bra now on the floor with the dress she had been wearing. All she now had on, was a white thong, a white lacey suspender belt, and sheer white stockings like a June bride. She took my breath away, and I started to apologize to her.

"No, you don't need to apologize to me, sir, not tonight. I was a very bad girl, and you have every right to punish me," she said with her head bowed but her back straight.

I was once again speechless; this was an entirely new kink and had been born out of my righteous anger at her flirting in that bar simply to embarrass me. My mind was racing a mile a minute; what the hell was I supposed to do with this, me an eighteen-year-old virgin?

"You're not on your knees," I managed to whisper without stammering, although I'm not sure how.

"I am so sorry, sir," she said, immediately dropping to her knees in front of me in a very submissive pose.

I watched her as she watched me, and I slowly unbuttoned my silk shirt. Her eyes now shone as she was certain I was staying. I walked over to stand in front of her.

"Take my pants off, pet," I said quietly, with as much authority as I could muster, and she hurried to obey, that's when it struck me; in this scenario, she was happy to submit.

Her hands deftly undid and removed my pants and boxers; her eyes fixated on my throbbing member, pulsing with power in front of her eyes. I slowly stroked her face and then turned it to face me.

I looked into her eyes. "You have been a bad girl Professor.; What should I do with you?" I asked her with steel running through my voice. "Do you think I should give you another chance or should I leave?"

"Please don't leave, sir; I will be a very good girl." She whispered, her eyes searching mine, "Tonight I will be your very good girl." With that, she gently cupped my balls and started stroking my diamond-hard cock.

"I will take a rain check," I whispered, and her eyes were once again frightened I would leave. "I would love a submissive pet, but tonight I need my professor to show me how to enjoy her," I added growling, the last part full of need.

"Certainly, baby, I'm here to teach you everything you'll ever need," she agreed huskily, and her voice melted any anger that had survived seeing her once again naked.

"Although hopefully, you have researched this part as well," she added cheekily, and I was glad my sexy teacher was back.

She continued stroking my cock, adding little licks here and there when her eyes deemed they were required, then she smiled at me sexily with eyes full of warmth as she took the first few inches into her mouth. I almost exploded there and then, but her grip tightened slightly on my prized possessions, and that was enough to take my mind off any pending explosions.

She continued to slowly lick the tip of my cock, engulfed in her warm, wet mouth. She showed amazing skill with her tongue as it twirled and fluttered all over the head. Then more length was taken in slowly, inch by wonderful inch, as my hands rested on her head, adding no pressure; they were just there to stop me from falling over.

She was now rubbing the very sensitive head of my cock on the ridged roof of her mouth and allowing me to slowly rock myself back and forth; it was an unreal sensation. That was when she decided to take me into her throat. Opening herself up yet again to me as the tip of my cock found her open, willing throat, she lightly stroked my balls, and I couldn't hold back any longer as I emptied myself into her waiting throat.

"There now, was that a good first part of the lesson, sir?" she purred, slowly standing and holding me up as my legs trembled from pleasure. It so was, that was amazing.

"That was amazing, Ms., outstanding in fact," I said, sighing as she led me to the chaise.

This time she sat me down on it, taking a seat next to me, all while watching my eyes, gleaning any clue as to how I felt. She placed my hand on her now naked pussy,

"Now keep my motor running as you recover," she purred playfully and nipped my neck. "We won't go as far as you did last time, as you are going to take me bent over the desk next, you naughty naughty boy."

At that point, I was already hard again. Call it youthful vigour, but honestly, I defy anyone to be in her presence and not be hard 24/7.

I stood up and walked her over to the desk; she played her part perfectly, her head down as though awaiting punishment.

"That's it, Scott. Bend you naughty professor over her desk and show her who's boss," she said in a voice so husky I almost came again.

I needed to change that dynamic back, and so when I bent her perfect ass over the old mahogany and oak desk, I slapped it quite hard. A surprised yelp was followed by three more, matching the number of times I spanked that ass.

"Oh, sir, I-I I'm so sorry," she stammered, roleplaying seamlessly.

Instinct took over then, and seeing an ass so perfect the Mona Lisa would be jealous, I lined my cock up with her slit, rubbing myself along her as she mewled in acceptance. Then, with one firm push, I popped into her heavenly folds, and the world melted away.

"My God, you feel so good, professor," I gasped as I gripped her hips for stability.

"That's it, be a good boy for teacher and go gently at first," she replied huskily panting, "you are such a big boy baby, I need time to accept you," and we held that pose for a minute, breathing ragged already.

I needed to do something or I would lose control and become a two-pump chump, forever ingrained in my psyche. I relaxed my breathing and calmed my mind using the tricks I'd learned from meditation to tackle my anxiety, and clarity returned.

I felt her pulsing around me, slowly milking my cock as it sat a few inches inside of her. I slowly pushed myself in farther, stretching her oh-so-tight pussy as I went. It felt like I was pushing myself into the tightest, hottest velvet glove in the world. She wasn't warm; she felt like liquid molten lava bathing my cock, gripping it so tightly, but I rocked out an inch and thrust in two as she cried out.

"Oh yes, yes, that's it, baby, fuck your naughty teacher!" She growled loudly and pushed her ass firmly back onto me, forcing another inch in. "Fuuuuuck ssooooo good," she said.

I slapped her ass for trying to take over, and she bucked as I gripped her still and thrust into her hard.

"Sooooooo fucking good!" She mewled, turning her head so her lust-filled eyes found me, and I started to fuck her properly then, thrusting in and out on instinct alone.

It still wasn't crazy fast like the porn films, as she was just too fucking right; her insides gripped me. Fuck, she must be an Olympic champion in kegel exercises. It was intense and amazing watching the sexually perfect woman take my cock. I was mesmerised by her ass today as I rode it.

"So fucking gooood professor, you've made me a man," I growled as I came. I kept thrusting with an urgent need to bury my cum as deep inside her as I possibly could.

"That's it, baby, fill your professor up, gnnnssssssph!" She screamed as she spasmed and came hard, gripping my cock like a vice. It felt like we were animals joined in heat as I hung on against her, my mind blank.

After a minute or two, I moved to let her up, but she mumbled something incoherently and followed me back, keeping me buried inside her.

"Just a bit longer, baby; I've never felt so full in my life," she whispered almost apologetically as she said the words any red-blooded male would kill to hear. For those few minutes, she was mine; she had been mine since I took her, and for now, she still was.

"That's it, baby, you're such a good student, Scott, the best I ever had," she cooed happily as we were still joined as one, well I was an excellent student.

I felt the moment when I was about to get hard again. For a fleeting minute, the thought of staying buried inside her and rutting her mercilessly all night filled me with overwhelming joy. But I didn't think that would do my professor's pussy much good, and I had no wish to break her; I needed her again.

"Thank you, Scott; you're such a sweet, caring boy; I'd have let you and loved it, you know." She whispered as she turned to face me, She looked tired but sated. "But I don't think I can take your big boy again; maybe I need to build up some tolerance for my big boy."

I swept her into a princess carry, and she smiled so sweetly as she pointed the way to her bedroom.

"Please stay and hold me, my sweet sweet boy," she cooed sleepily, so much for wham bam and thank you, ma'am, as her own rules suggested.

But hell, I was exhausted, and her bed looked so inviting; for such a professional woman, she had a little girl's fantasy bed. An old four-poster with silk drapes above it and a mattress full of cushions, Who could need that many cushions?

That was the last thought to go through my mind as I drifted away to sleep, holding Ms. Perfect tightly...