Summer Lust 02 - The Vampire Rhapsody

Story Info
Twenty-year-old Jasmine starts her journey into Vampirism.
7k words
4.67
3.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When twenty year old Jasmine Alexander meets her fantasy lover, Alfredo, and decides to surrender her virginity to him, she asks him to teach her to make love, and more. She comes to understand that Alfredo is what he believes himself to be, a Vampire. Jasmine learns that she has been forever changed, not only by the loss of virginity, but deep within her being, and now needs to learn survival strategies to handle the changes. Another triple X Erotica story from Patricia Montclair, author of SUMMER LUST: The Virgin Rhapsody.

SUMMER LUST II

The Vampire Rhapsody

Chapter One

Alfredo pulled up to a white building built in a nineteenth century style. The black iron gates separated the structure from the private road. He inserted a key card into the slot by the gate, and pushed the button. The huge gates creaked a bit as they swung open. Alfredo retrieved his card, pulled forward, and started down the road.

The grand Victorian Gothic mansion, similar in some ways to the style of the Opera House in Paris, featured intricate gardens along the winding driveway to the house. Oak and maple trees lined the road. The plots that surrounded the grand Maple trees contained flowers of white. Those around the Oak tree sprouted flowers of bright red and pink hues.

"This is so beautiful," said Jasmine. "Where are we?"

"At my club," said Alfredo. "We are just outside Manchester.

"This is a Vampire swinger's club, Little One. But, it also has some of the best food in Europe. It is called 'Liberalium Clava', or The Liberal Club in English."

Alfredo drove to the rear of the building, to the modern parking lot. He drew up to the walkway, covered by a canopy. A valet, dressed in scarlet and gold, scurried to the door and helped Jasmine from the car.

"Thank you," said Jasmine. She stood and waited for Alfredo. The valet bowed, but did not speak.

Alfredo, dressed in his black tuxedo, moved around the car, and escorted Jasmine inside the portico. She transferred her black clutch purse to her right hand, as she and Alfredo walked arm-in-arm into the building. Her strapless black tea length gown helped her imagine herself a queen. Her simple strand of pearls and small matching pearl earrings highlighted her gown.

The massive lobby of solid oak ran the total length of the first floor. Rose marble panels complimented the warmth of the wood. Bereft of traditional seating, the tremendous space displayed paintings and artwork of various centuries.

A nearby wall featured reproductions of the Japanese erotica work of a Suzhou master, with couples having sex, as seen through bedroom windows covered with shades or bed curtains. The center piece of the grouping depicted the erotic nature of the club, as a man takes the virginity of a maiden in a field. Miniatures of males with more than one female, etched in the border of the door way, painted in detail, offered suggestions for sexual positions.

Two curved stairways ascended to the second floor mezzanine. Jasmine surveyed what she could of the balcony wrought iron railings, gilded in gold. At the foot of each staircase, on both sides, a bust of some unknown ancient stood to lead the way.

Ten crystal chandeliers hung from the vaulted ceilings, spaced throughout the room. The white plaster ceiling frescos inserts showed elaborate sexual activities, drawn in the Italian style, but with modern equipment. The windows, of cathedral glass, ran from the vaulted ceiling down to the window boxes and the alternate window seats.

They followed the red carpet across the lobby. The carpet boasted an intricate design of gold. Alfredo stopped at the massive oak desk and signed an oversized ledger book bound in faded red leather. Jasmine scanned the room while Alfredo read from another book. Other than the music that played in the background, no sound or movement emanated.

He led her down a series of corridors to the door he wanted. The mock Gothic style, with warm wood, intricate detail and overwhelming beauty, made Jasmine gasp in awe at each turn. Alfredo opened the door to the room.

Alfredo led her into a ballroom set-up like an oversize living room. Individuals stood around the room and talked in groups of varied numbers. Other couples sat on settees and chatted. Under each small couch or settee, a rug of scarlet with the letters 'LC' framed the area. Oversize porcelain containers with a black, gold and scarlet motif decorated the room in each corner.

Staff, all dressed in scarlet and gold, offered finger foods served on sterling platers edged in gold. He found a place for them to sit. A waiter approached and offered menus.

Jasmine found her voice, turned to Alfredo and said, "Oh my Lord, Alfredo. This place is amazing." She spoke in whispers, like in a church, her awe reflected in her tone.

Alfredo smiled. "I am so delighted that you like this place. I think it is the best club in England. But I am a bit bias." He turned and placed a gentle kiss on Jasmine's lips.

A staff person approached and bowed. He held out a silver tray with a small card in the center. Alfredo picked up the card, read it, and nodded at the servant.

"Come with me, Little One".

Alfredo took Jasmine by the hand. He led her over to a group of five people, two women and three men.

Alfredo bowed from the waist. "Offero me uerecundia. Utinam prooemio mate..my aliam medietatem." Alfredo bowed, again.

"Carl and June...Mark and Alice...and Demetrius...this is Miss Jasmine Alexander, my mate."

"How do you do," said Jasmine. "It is very nice to meet you."

Demetrius, the man in the center of the group said, "She is lovely, Alfredo. Very strong."

The group murmured words of welcome to Jasmine.

A servant in scarlet and gold approached. He held a gong in his hand. He struck the gong three times with a small hammer.

"I think we should order," said Alfredo. "Our dining room is ready."

Chapter Two

Jasmine and Alfredo entered a private dining area of the Manchester Liberalium Clava. The room, papered in blue, flocked with gold, with thick blue wool carpets, graced the area of warm old wood reminiscence of movies from the 1930's that depicted the late nineteenth century. Images of the interior of the Titanic flooded her mind. She loved the movie A Night to Remember as well as the 1953 version of Titanic.

In one corner sat a tufted fainting couch-type chaise lounge of blue silk damask. With plenty of room to dance, a tape-playing facsimile of an old phonograph beckoned then from a sideboard. Above them, a small crystal chandelier offered flickering light and romantic shadows.

"What did you say to those people?" asked Jasmine. "I could not make out the language."

"I said, 'I offer my respect and I wish to introduce my mate...my other half'. "It was Latin. We have a few traditions, here. That was one of them."

Alfredo leaned across the small oval table and fed Jasmine a lobster-crab salad from a bed of green rice. He poured her a flute of demi-sec champagne.

"We can order the main course when you are ready," said Alfredo.

"After." She smiled. Jasmine crossed her arms with his as they drank the champagne.

"This is the first club I've been to, and my first champagne... so romantic. Thank you, Alfredo."

"De nada. Sometimes I forget how young you are. Would you care to dance?" He went to the phonograph and put on a tape...The Greatest Love Songs. He pulled out her chair. She stood and he took her in his arms. They glided around the room.

"You are a wonderful dancer," she said. The tension between her legs started at his touch.

"You too," he said. Alfredo kissed her long and deep. Jasmine put her head on his shoulder.

"I love show tunes and romantic music. I always wanted to go to the Café de Paris in Monaco, and the one in London."

"How do you even know about them?" asked Alfredo. "You are so incredible, Little One. I know I have said it before, but it is true."

"Thank you, Alfredo. That means so much to me. Before I met you, all I did was read and study. And, when medical school starts, I'll be back to more of the same."

She turned her face up to his. "But for now, I am happy and carefree."

Alfredo kissed her again. His hands caressed her breast and the small of her back. They swayed to the music. He inched up her mid-length black dress. He eased his hand up and stroked the inside of her thigh. Jasmine leaned into his touch. She sighed and rubbed against his bulge. She smiled as it swelled before her.

Alfredo danced her around the room. He stopped before the couch. He kissed her and sat her down. He walked to the table, refilled their flutes with champagne, and handed her a glass. He sat next to her.

"Your time here is almost up, and you have not seen London," he said.

"Oh, I've been to London a number of times when I flew back from Africa. I usually fly in and out from London. Well... one time I flew straight from Rome. But, I wanted to see Manchester...the museum...you know. I did all the touristy things on other trips...I don't need to tell you...the Tower of London, Madam Tussauds', Westminster Abbey, and so much more. I'm a bit of an anglophile, which may seem strange since I come from mixed French heritage."

"There are still things I don't know about you."

Jasmine lowered her eyes. "My father is dead. He died shortly after I was born in '58. He was a Marine in Beirut."

"I am sorry, Little One."

"I didn't know him. I'm an only child. My mother is a nurse. This time I'm traveling on my own passport instead of with the volunteer group. But, you know more about me than anyone else in the world. You know every part of my body."

Alfredo took the glass from her hand. He placed them both on the table. He stood over Jasmine and smiled. He sat down and pushed her back on the couch. He kissed her and fondled her breast. He pulled her dress up and pushed his bulge against her mons, again. His hand between her legs, he teased her. The ruffed lace across the front of the panties heightened her sensation.

"Little One, what fantasies do you have? Tell me, and I will try to make them come true."

"What do you mean Alfredo?"

"Anything... You have given me your special gifts. I want to give you something."

"You taught me about sex. I've been in heaven."

"When you had your dreams...your fantasies...was there anything you wanted or imagined that we have not done?"

"I didn't know enough...I still don't know enough. I have all the academic knowledge but no real experience. My dreams were always of a man like you. He looked like you and moved like you.

Alfredo kissed her again. "There is some things I still have not taught you. Have you ever wanted another woman or a boy-toy?"

"I never thought about it. Is that what you want, Alfredo? I don't think I would like it if you were having sex with another woman. I try to fool myself into thinking you belong to me. I always felt...dirty...when I thought of having more than one man...even though each man looked like you. But, I want to pretend that you belong to me."

"I do belong to you, Little One. In some ways I will always be yours. I believe you are my mate. I would never make love to another woman in front of you, unless it was something you wanted. That would not be respectful. But, whatever we do with others, they will just be toys....and that is their choice."

Alfredo put his hand up her dress and ran it over her butt. "Hmmm, you are crotch-less again from the back, nice." He stroked a finger from the back to the front and inside her vagina. Jasmine held him tight and sighed. He kissed her and sat her up.

"This is a private club. I can get you anything. What toy do you want? First, let me just show you around a little."

Chapter Three

Alfredo took a key card from his pocket. He guided Jasmine to the northwest corner of the dining room. A narrow door lay behind a partial swaged drape matched to the wallpaper. He swiped his card, opened the door, and escorted Jasmine.

"Are we outside?" Jasmine asked.

"No." Alfredo smiled.

The room appeared to be a tropical beach. The far shore lay jagged with growths of rocky outcrops. The area, dark, except for what appeared to be a night sky, featured a full moon. Tikki torches lined the path to the 'ocean'. White sand lay underfoot and caught the artificial moonlight. A mystical warm breeze messed Jasmine's hair and she patted the strains back in place. The sound of the surf caressed her ears.

"Wow," said Jasmine. "This is incredible. I could swear there is water here."

"There is," said Alfredo. He led her down the path to the sea. Real water lapped the sand. A small crab retreated further into its hiding place.

"This is an island paradise room," said Alfredo. "It is another place we can make love, with or without toys. Or, we can have a simple picnic or drinks on the beach."

"This is the most amazing club. Who thought up this place?"

"It is a vampire club. All the members are like me. The toys are not members. They choose to serve us. Their desire is for domination and the hope that someday they may become vampires, too."

"Alfredo, there is no such thing as a vampire. I still don't understand your belief that you are a vampire."

"Little One, I am a vampire. And, I think you are becoming one, too. Don't be afraid. I am not going to drain your blood."

Jasmine laughed and Alfredo joined her.

"Think about what you have seen. I am a vampire."

He walked to the Tikki bar and pushed the intercom on the wall. "Two Tequila Sunrises and a blanket."

Jasmine joined him at the bar and sat in the high-back bar chair. Her legs crossed, she leaned toward Alfredo. Eerie twinkle lights surrounded the bar against the blue and gold backdrop.

The door opened and a naked female entered. Blonde, with wisps of curls, slim, and a bit taller than Jasmine, she handed drinks to Alfredo and Jasmine, and laid out a blanket. She knelt at the edge with down casted eyes and waited.

"Thank you," said Jasmine.

"Do you want her?"

Jasmine shook her head. "No, Alfredo. I've never wanted a woman."

"You may leave and take the blanket," said Alfredo to the female. Sparks flew from Alfredo's hair and illuminated his body. Or was it an illusion? Golden streaks layered with streams of sunlight sparkled and then dissipated. The woman retreated. Her eyes still down casted. She moved like she suffered a power outage... or at least, that image invaded Jasmine's mind.

Jasmine sipped her drink. She turned to Alfredo and moved closer for a kiss. Her lips brushed his. "Alfredo... what just happened?"

"I took energy from her...just to see if you felt it. Little One, I truly think you are a vampire." Alfredo kissed her again. "You see that you could feel the energy. This is not a parlor trick. You have passed each of my limited test. You are changing, Little One. Think about it.

"Would you like to stay here, or go back to the dining room?"

Jasmine set her drink on the bar and stood up. "Dining room, please." She smiled at Alfredo.

He led her back the way they came and to the blue room.

***

He pulled out her chair and they sat back at the table in the dining room. Their dirty plates removed and the table cleared, a buffet of different hors d'oeuvres, elaborate appetizers, and desserts awaited them.

Alfredo secured two plates from the Lowboy and set them on the table.

"What would you like, Little One?"

"Nothing now, thank you. Maybe more champagne." Alfredo poured her another flute.

"Little One, have you ever been high or tipsy?"

"No, but I don't drink very often."

"I have never been high or tipsy, no matter how much I drink. It is said that vampires cannot get drunk. Little One, we have been drinking all night, and we have been mixing drinks. How do you feel?"

"I feel fine, Alfredo. Do you think it has something to do with what you say is our energy."

"Yes. Little One, you know that some diseases and such don't manifest until a person reaches puberty, well, we believe that most vampires do not manifest their power until after their first sexual encounter. But, you are very strong.

"Another thing, we can eat almost anything and never gain weight"

"Oh I love that," said Jasmine. She smiled. "But, I've never had a weight problem. I have a tendency to be a bit thin."

"Ask me anything you need to know, Little One. I will tell you the information I have."

"Thank you, Alfredo. "I am not sure what I should ask."

"Do you feel like playing some more?"

"Yes, Alfredo." Jasmine smiled.

Chapter Four

Alfredo took the card key from his pocket. He walked to the south side of the dining area.

He used the key to unlock the door to another room. He picked up two fresh flutes of champagne, and handed one to Jasmine. She followed him.

This room, dark red at the top half, with ebony wood beams and framing, continued the same rose marble panels near the bottom of wall, and featured a four poster bed in the center. Scarlet and gold bedding on the bed highlighted a valence around the top, and a headboard upholstered in material that matched the drapes. Elegant silk damasks drapes covered the window. With straight dark panels, the bed offered a masculine experience. A blanket chest sat at the foot of the bed. Under the bed lay a maroon carpet with black geometric designs.

Different devises surrounded the sides. Tables with gears and pulleys, and some with straps and leather thongs reminded Jasmine of a gym.

A man knelt at the foot of the bed on the cement floor.

Jasmine held tight to Alfredo's hand. "Who is that?"

"A toy, if you want it," said Alfredo.

The toy, naked, except for some sort of black leather thong covered with chains from his groin to a collar around his neck, kept his eyes lowered to the floor.

Alfredo walked her to the four poster and they sat on the edge of the bed. He kissed her and rubbed her legs.

"The toy will not touch you unless you want him. He will do whatever you say. He is not permitted to climax unless you allow it. He is here to service you anyway you wish. His safe word is 'pack'." You can say 'service me', or tell him the specifics of what you want.

"What's a safe word?"

"It is the word that releases him if he is in too much pain."

"Pain..? Do you want this Alfredo? Are you bored with our sex already? I have been afraid you might become bored and needed more than I know to give you."

"I am far from bored. I want to teach you everything I know...if you want to learn. I want you to enjoy. The more intense the orgasm, the more energy we store."

"I don't understand," said Jasmine. "It's not possible to expend energy and store it at the same time."

"It is something about us. We do not expend energy or tire if we have sex with regular humans. We take their energy, and sort of top off our tank, so to speak.

"When we have sex together, we feed each other...sort of exchange energy. And, then we store that energy.

"Let's say I have ninety percent energy, and you have one-hundred percent. We will group our energy and divide it between us. So we each end up with ninety-five percent. That is because we are mated."

Alfredo snapped his fingers and the toy turned his eyes up. He did not speak or lift his head. "Get your Mistress more champagne."

The toy scurried to the blue room and soon returned. Jasmine drained her flute and handed it to the toy, who replaced it with another.

"Would you like more champagne, Alfredo?" He shook his head. He stood Jasmine up and kissed her. "This is another first, Little One. I believe you are a vampire, too. You need energy to survive. These toys feed us."

Alfredo snapped his fingers and reached out his hand. The toy crawled over and took the flute.

"Relax, Little One. I think you will enjoy this."

12