Summer Luvin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting her up I removed her shirt and then her bra, gazing at those delectable orbs before my eyes I bent forward and sucked first one nipple then the other. Her fingers were in my hair caressing my scalp as she held me tight to her bosom, I lowered a hand to her crotch which she readily opened. Cupping hers sex I pressed on the jeans between her legs, I smiled around a nipple as she pushed into my hand.

Pulling back I looked at her.

"Take off your jeans while I do the same, leave your panties on. I'll take those off when you're ready."

"I feel like I'm ready now Boyd, let's fuck."

I smiled, "Slow down girl, we aren't going to fuck as you call it, not tonight anyway, tonight I'll take you slowly and gently so you'll want to do it again. I'm going to open the futon, you grab the blanket in that cabinet and lay down with me."

With my arm under her neck holding her in a passion filled French kiss I gently played with her chest with the other hand. After caressing her breast I slid my hand down, past the elastic and instantly into her furry little nest, I was so hoping she wasn't shaved. Rubbing my hand across her mons her legs opened for access, I obliged slipping a finger over her clit and through the thick sticky wetness of her arousal. I'll never in my life tire of that warm, slippery, wetness that floods a woman's vulva when she's being properly aroused, the sweet earthy smell that accompanies the lubrication and the way she pushes into a finger or a cock trying to fill the void in her vagina.

Moving my finger up and down through her outer labia the sweet stickiness clung to me as she humped up into my invading finger. Removing my hand and sitting up I took hold of her panties and tugged, like a good girl she lifted her hips to help. As her fur pie came into view I began to salivate, with her panties removed I leaned forward to kiss her kitty, which made her jump in a surprised sort of way. Kneeling on the bed I opened her legs and proceeded to show her what foreplay was all about. By the time the climax hit in waves she was gasping for air and squealing in between breaths, her hands would flail one minute and grasp sheets the next, she finally pushed my head away and sat up into a fetal position with her hands clamped tightly between her thighs.

My face was a mess, girl cum had gushed all over my face, I was covered from chin to cheeks. Looking down she motioned me to lay with her at which time she began kissing me frantically, at one point she was licking my chin, it was obvious she liked the taste of her orgasm. When I stood and removed my underwear mister Johnson jumped to attention standing proud, as though he needed any more incentive than what was lying before him. Ginger reached out and squeezed softly, then stroked it slightly.

"Gosh, it's so big and the top looks almost purple, it sort of looks angry. Will it hurt when you do it?"

Positioning myself between her legs they automatically opened wide, hovering above her with my cock an inch from her vagina I attempted to assuage her fears.

"I'm going to rub the head of my cock through your pussy lips a few times to lubricate me, when I push into you you'll feel some pain, some say it's like a hard pinch, others say it's not so bad, each woman is different. Your hymen is right at the entrance so as soon as I push into you it will break, I'll stay still when that happens so you can adjust. I won't lie, it will probably feel tight and uncomfortable, but I'll go slow and let you tell me when you're ready. If you want me to stop just slap my arm."

Sliding my cock up and down through the outer labia I was well lubricated and pushed a bit more against the inner labia which was not being cooperative.

"Ginger, I'm going to push into you now, are you okay with that?"

She grasped my arms and looked down between us, "Now Boyd, pop my cherry now."

With the head of my dick at the opening to her vagina I pushed, her body tensed and she let out a soft cry, tears were flowing down her cheeks and her face was scrunched in a pain like gesture, then nothing, she had blacked out. Ten or fifteen seconds later she stirred and opened her eyes, looking at me she whimpered.

"Is that it? Is my hymen gone? Will you put it in me now? Tell me what to do Boyd."

In the most soothing voice I could muster I told her I would begin pushing in and if she wanted me to stop to slap my arm. I told her I would put a little more inside every three or four strokes until all six inches was buried inside. Pushing into her I felt her tense, then relax, we did that dance for a good three to four minutes before she relaxed enough to form a slow gentle rhythm. Slowly ever so slowly I see sawed in and out, an inch, then two, then three, her pussy was so tight it hurt to force myself inside her, the more we moved the more relaxed she became.

"Are you okay Ginger? Now that you're relaxing it will start to feel better."

"It's so big inside me Boyd, I feel like I'm going to be spilt in two, and it hits places deep inside me that feels really good. Keep going, I want all of you inside me."

We worked at it another three or four minutes before our pubic hair meshed, when it did I stopped, she wiggled her hips a little and giggled, "You're all the way inside my pussy."

I stayed in the pushup position with arms extended, she would raise her head, look down at our body parts mingling and smile as she laid back. When her first orgasm hit I thought she was gonna buck me off, her body contorted and her hips lifted off the bed, I stayed the course slowly stroking until she caught her breath. From that point on she became a bit more animated, slightly raising her hips into my down stroke, lifting her legs for a bit more penetration and then quickly putting them down when I hit bottom. As I neared climax I talked with her.

"You'll soon feel my cock swell a little, that means I'm getting ready to cum, don't be afraid, just let your body take over, maybe you'll cum at the same time."

I picked up the pace and pushed into her a little harder, she in turn began pushing back into each stroke and wrapped her legs around the back of mine, I was pushing hard when she whispered, "A little faster."

When my climax took over I pushed tight to her body and let loose through groans, grunts, and outright bellowing, I hadn't cum that hard in a long time, it felt delicious. I pushed as spurt after spurt flooded her vagina, it wasn't until my initial sensation softened that I realized she was cumming a second time. She was crying out, clawing into my arms, her head thrown back, softly saying fuck, fuck, fuck over and over. With my cock buried to the hilt I lowered myself above her resting on my elbows, gently kissing and nibbling her lips, her soft whisper broke the spell.

"Thank you Boyd, all my friends said it would hurt a lot but they were wrong. It only hurt at the beginning, and those climaxes, I want that again and again, will you make love to me some more before I leave for school? I was gonna go back five days early if you didn't have sex with me, but I'd rather stay here and have you teach me."

I was stroking her hair as I listened, "Yes, we can make love some more, when you aren't so sore and swollen let me know, we'll do a few different positions."

She was looking at me like a kid at Christmas, "Will you show me how to suck your cock? I've seen vids and I watched a girl blow a guy at a party but that's not the same as doing it. Right? One of my friends says I must learn to swallow, will you teach me that too?"

Over the course of the next week we were in that futon every day except the day after our initial coupling, her tender pussy was sore enough we decided to wait a day. I taught her doggy, on her tummy with her ass raised, on her side, her on top, ankles and shoulders, we even sixty nined once after she'd sucked me off a few times. She wasn't able to swallow completely before she left but damned near, it wasn't for lack of trying, she blew me six times in that ten days, I was being exhausted by this little fuck machine. The night before she left we hit it three times, I thought my dick was gonna fall off. She didn't come home for spring break, we texted occasionally, enough to stay in touch, not much more.

Which brings us to the present, watching her tight ass skate away knowing my dick would be buried inside her warm willing pussy within the next few hours. I flashed my lights to let her know I'd finished my sundae, she skated over to the truck, took the tray and leaned just inside the window.

"Don't be too tired when I get there. I need you inside me in the worst way, I haven't had a good fuck since I went back to school. See you in a few hours, get the futon ready."

When I got home I told Martha I would be sleeping in the shop, she smiled and said good.

"Good? Why good?"

"Because Charlie is coming over tonight and I'm gonna ask him to stay for breakfast, he likes getting in my panties so it's not likely he'll say no. I was gonna ask you to sleep in the shop anyway, it's likely to get noisy, if not on his part certainly on mine. My chimes haven't been rung in two weeks while he was out of town, I need my horns trimmed."

In a smart ass way I winked at her, she gave me a sultry look, "Don't tempt me Boyd, I swore once and only once but if he doesn't trip all the switches tonight we may have to re-visit that night years ago. Now get outa here. Go show Ginger what she's been missing."

I had the futon opened and clean sheets on it by the time Ginger arrived, walking in she shut the door and doused all the lights except the small one over scroll saw which cast just enough light to make things visible but not enough to take away from the ambiance. I laughed to myself, since when did sawdust, wood chips and the smell of varnish actually provide an ambiance? I was sitting on the edge of the futon in my briefs as she walked to me lifting the shorty top over her head exposing the ultra thin bra allowing them to sway without jiggling all over the place. She had a nice rack and used it to her advantage without being slutty about it, the tips increased dramatically when she let the girls wiggle and jiggle a little bit.

Stopping directly in front of me she unsnapped the shorts, lowered the zipper then asked, "Would you like to take them off? There's a little surprise for you."

My attention was peeked, she wiggled her hips as I worked them down and off her legs, straightening up I saw my surprise, dark green micro-panties with the name 'Boyd's' in white letters and an arrow pointing down to the apex of her thighs. They were so tiny a few hairs were sticking out the top past the elastic waist band, I was glad she hadn't shaved, tugging her panties down I noticed it was well trimmed but not shaven, I smiled.

She pulled my face to her fur pie, "I thought you'd like that. I ordered the panties online and was hoping like hell you'd stop by Bob's tonight. Kiss my kitty, she's been lonely for you."

I nuzzled, sniffed deeply and ran my tongue along the clit hood before I pulled back patting the futon next to me.

"I need you to clarify something for me, you said you haven't had a good fuck since you went back to school. I don't own you but I'm wondering how many there have been and do I need to worry about an STD? Don't be pissed, I'm just asking, the way I see it we should be upfront about everything."

"I'm not pissed, you have every right to ask that question, especially if we're going to bang all summer. Oh, you didn't know that? Well, I intend to use your body, and I'm hoping you'll use mine like you did at Christmas, god that was good. An older experienced man was exactly what I needed to show me the ropes. Now .... as for how many lovers .... only one and he was a huge disappointment. It happened during spring break, a drunken foolish fifteen minutes that if I could take it back I would. The only cock I want in me at this point is yours, would you like to be my lover for the summer?"

I kissed her and told her 'hands and knees', she squealed as she whipped around positioning herself to be reamed from behind.

"Boyd, I want it hard and deep, I was hoping we could do it like this for the first time this summer."

There's something special about staring at a nineteen year old vixen with her ass pointed toward your hardening cock twitching with anticipation, those thick pussy lips pushing past her thighs beckoning me to slide my cock between them. I didn't need to lick her or use foreplay this time, she was ready. I could see the pussy honey coating the labia waiting for me to spear her love hole, to slide in behind, line up my cock and bury it with one long stroke. As I moved behind and between her knees she lowered her upper body to the mattress and arched her back.

"All of it lover, I want all of it, hammer my pussy, make me scream."

I did as she asked, I rode her through not one or two but three orgasms before we both became caught up in a shouting yelling climax. Thankfully I had a bathroom within the shop to clean up following both encounters that night. It was a bitch getting up on time to be at work by six. I noticed all of what appeared to be her belongings in her beat up sixteen year old Honda Civic, it was rusty and looked like hell but it still got her from point A to B without a lot of trouble. She texted mid-morning to let me know she was working from eleven until seven thirty and that I should stop by for supper.

At the end of my day job I noticed her car sitting where it had been when I left. She had a fifteen minute break coming at five, I timed my order so she could sit with me those fifteen minutes. Sharing the fries and a few bites of the burger she grabbed the root beer mug. When she handed it back I caught and held her hand.

"I noticed your car in the drive by the shop, what happened?"

"It wouldn't start, it barely got me back home after school, my sister picked me up for work, can you come get me when I'm through?" Then she smiled. "I'll make it worth your while, promise."

I knew she would, she'd already moved my hand under her shirt so I could play a little, as she gathered herself to get back to work I pinched her nipple.

"Ouch, naughty boy, for that you'll need to kiss and suck her when I get to your place. Boyd, don't be too tired, I need more of what you gave me last night."

Knowing I was watching her skate away she gave her ass a little extra twitch as she smiled over her shoulder, dammit this girl was starting to get to me, if only she wasn't so danged young. When I picked her up from work she seemed agitated, I ask what was bothering her.

"You remember Tim Pearson?" I nodded. "He's been hittin on me since I got back and tonight when I told him I wasn't interested he started talkin shit about you, how you're an old fucker, how he'll kick your ass and then fuck me in front of you. He just really pissed me off."

"He said all that? Really? Tim Pearson who works at his daddy's grocery store because he can't keep a job anywhere else? Tim Pearson who stands all of five foot six and weighs a hundred and twenty pounds? That Tim Pearson?"

She nodded as she laughed softly, "That would be the guy. When I told him he was half your size he told me he knows karate."

I belly laughed, "Well I know whoop ass, and the last time I checked whoop ass beat karate every time. Tell him to bring it on, I'll be happy to kick his ass, but I won't screw you in front of him, he doesn't deserve to see your sweet little ass."

She reached over grabbing my dick through my jeans, "Take me home stud, I want you to use my sweet ass any way you'd like. I like being your woman."

Hmmm, I hadn't heard her talk like that before, I certainly didn't know she was my woman, but then again I didn't mind her thinking so, I could be her man. This little fox was gonna need a lot of stiff dick throughout the summer and I was the guy to give it to her. Once she was back at college she'd move on anyway, may as well enjoy her while the opportunity presented itself. We weren't in the shop fifteen minutes and she was naked, pulling my clothes off she left me to remove my underwear while she lay on her back with her knees pulled up.

"Fur pie first, then take my pussy anyway you want to."

Following the second orgasm with my tongue I gave her no time to recover, I moved forward and speared her cunt all the way to my balls, putting things into motion immediately, she was still yelling from the other climax when the next one gripped her.

"Oh my god Boyd, fuck me baby, oh my, I'm cumming again."

As her body shook and quaked I continued to assault her pussy with my cock, hammering fast against her pussy, our bodies slapping and sweating profusely, just before I was ready to cum she yelled "stop".

"Hands and knees, I need it hands and knees. Please baby, drill me hard and deep. I want your sperm in me."

I pushed into her effortlessly as I grabbed her hips and began to pound, I'd been dormant just long enough to slow down my climax, which meant I could go a little longer than anticipated. I'd been in her a minute or two when she yelled climb, I knew what she meant, she wanted me flat foot. Nothing touching but my cock sliding in and out of her pussy while I used a hand on her back for balance. She had told me before that I went so much deeper when we were in that position. Her body was twitching and beginning to shake as my balls began to send forth their offering, she yelled out,

"In my pussy, cum in my pussy."

I did as she asked, I spewed gobs and gobs of ejaculate as deep into her as our bodies would allow, her ass shaking and bucking back against me, my legs burning from exhaustion, my breathing almost non-existent as I tried to recover. When she slumped forward I sat back on my haunches breathing deep, searching for oxygen, looking down I saw a small trickle of semen run from her vaginal opening, her vagina seemed to be opening and closing ever so slightly, I smiled knowing I'd done that. I cleaned her up with a washcloth and then handed her the panties she'd had on.

"Not those, they're soaked with girl juice thinking about your cock in me, around four I almost went into the bathroom and rubbed one out, but we were too busy. Can you grab the backpack off the passenger side of my front seat, I have clean panties and my overnight stuff in it."

With the lights out and dry underwear for her we lay in the dark under a blanket, I was softly caressing her breasts as she ran her fingers through my chest hair.

"Boyd, what would you say to me staying with you, like, all summer? I can't live in that house with my sister and her sleazy pervert of a boyfriend, he gives me the creeps. Would I be asking too much? I can sleep out here if you want, your aunt might not want me sleepin with you in the house."

"Well here's something you need to know just for the reason of knowing, I own the farm. Besides, she wouldn't care if you slept with me as long as you don't try taking over the house, ma always said two women in the kitchen is one too many. The house is her domain, if you let her be it will work out, oh, and kick in to help with household stuff. She does my laundry but you should probably figure to do your own."

"Oh I wouldn't have it any other way, I'm used to washing my clothes, and I sure don't want somebody else handling my undies."

I chuckled, "I handle your undies and you don't seem to mind."

She slapped my arm, "Have you noticed I only allow you to take them off me? Hmmm? That dear sir, I don't mind, in fact I encourage it."

I still had pa's old F-150 in the machine shed, it was thirteen years old but it wasn't rusted or beat up considering I didn't take it out more than once every five or six weeks. As we lay there I thought more and more about her staying with me, reaching the conclusion I wouldn't mind that at all, she snuggled in and whispered "good night".