Summer Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alicia described Craig's unexpected appearance, she glanced at David's hands and saw that he had clenched his fists so hard that the knuckles were white. When she stopped talking he banged his fist in the table, making both her and Jamie jump in their seats.

"I knew it!" he growled as he got up and began to pace the room. "I knew that sick bastard would come back!" He turned to Jamie. "I think you should try getting a restraining order against him."

Jamie shook his head.

"I can't prove he ever did anything to me. His family is loaded, they can afford the best lawyers there is, and my own mother takes his word over mine. How could I ever get a restraining order granted?"

"Well, we have to do something about this!" David was practically screaming now. "That motherfucker already raped you once, and he's attacked and harassed you! What if he gets to you sometime when I can't protect you?! Do you have any idea..."

"David."

David silenced at the soft sound of Alicia's voice. And then he a tear slide down Jamie's face.

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry..."

He took one step towards Jamie, but then suddenly doubled over as pain spread through out his body.

"It can't be," he thought. "Not in broad daylight..."

Jamie and Alicia stared in disbelief at David, groaning painfully on all fours. They both recognised what was happening.

David was changing.

Alicia rushed forward and carefully placed her hand on David's shoulder.

"Breathe, David. Fight it. You can do it. You can fight it," she reassured him.

Jamie stepped forward.

"David..." Jamie winced when the sound of his voice just seemed to cause David more pain.

Alicia kept chanting at him to breathe, to fight it, and it worked. Together with Jamie, she helped David up and he sat down on the couch. He leaned back, trying to slow down his breathing. His eyes met Jamie's, who were still wide and startled.

"I'm okay, baby," he panted, trying to reassure Jamie. "Would you mind waiting for me upstairs? I'll be up in a minute."

Jamie stood still for a minute, staring at David, and then he slowly retreated. As soon as he was out of sight, David slumped back into the couch and sighed heavily, rubbing his eyes with his fingers.

******

Jamie looked up as David entered the room, then immediately looked down again, but not fast enough to hide his red eyes from David. Sighing, David sat next to him on the bed and folded his hands between his knees.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's not that..."

Jamie sniffed, then, taking a deep breath:

"Is it because of me?"

David looked up in surprise.

"What are you talking about?"

Jamie turned a little towards him.

"You told me once that you only used to transform during the summer full moons. Well, the moon wasn't completely full last night, and yet you knew even in the morning that it would transform you. And now... you almost transformed in the middle of the day. So I can't help but wonder... is it my fault?"

Jamie looked up, and his eyes met David's.

"Is it?" he asked. "Have I messed up your life? Are you suffering because of me?"

He had barely finished the sentence before he was embraced by strong arms. When David spoke next, Jamie could feel his warm breath in his hair.

"Are you kidding?" David whispered. "Messed up my life? Baby, you are my life."

"But then why..."

"I don't know why. There's no manual for this kind of thing, you know. But I have a theory."

He eased Jamie back so he could look into his eyes.

"I'm happy, Jamie. And for the longest time, I wasn't. I was alone and miserable. But now I have you, and you make me so happy that sometimes I have to remind myself to breathe. So yeah, maybe my balance is a little off because of that, but as for suffering because of you it's just the opposite. Believe me."

Jamie took a deep breath. He could feel his doubts melting away. Seeing David painfully fighting to stay human before had scared him badly, but David had made him feel much better.

David put the tip of his finger under Jamie's chin and tilted his head up.

"Try not to worry about it. I learned how to control it once, I can learn again."

Looking up at David's smiling face, Jamie felt an incredible surge of love and lust rush through his body and soul. David had such fantastic strength, such amazing tenderness towards himself, it completely took his breath away. He felt his face flush and his cock began to swell. He threw his arms around David's neck, crushing their lips together in a bruising kiss.

David's arms came around Jamie's waist, pressing their bodies tightly together. He lifted Jamie up as if he weighed no more than a kitten and, after hurriedly having placed him on the bed, pounced on top of him. Jamie closed his eyes with a delighted groan as David placed his lips on his neck and sucked hard, but they shot open again and he gasped in surprise as David suddenly grabbed his t-shirt at the hem and ripped it cleanly apart. His shorts and underwear and David's own clothes received the same treatment, effortlessly torn to shreds by David with a growl that was so filled with lust that Jamie almost felt as if he would come. He could see some of the wolf in David lurking just beneath the surface.

David fastened his lips around one of Jamie's nipples, making Jamie cry out. He suckled the nub, teased it with lips, tongue and teeth, stopping only briefly to wet his fingers with saliva. When Jamie felt David's fingers invading his passage he moaned loudly, not even conscious of the fact that Alicia was downstairs, or perhaps he simply didn't care. He whimpered in anticipation as David removed his fingers and spit into the palm of his hand to coat his cock. Jamie watched, wide eyed and licking his lips as David rubbed the spit onto his member, rigid and red.

Pushing Jamie's legs apart David covered his body with his own and placed himself at Jamie's opening. He kissed his lover, letting their tongues play together while he slowly pushed the head of his cock inside. Then, without warning he snapped his hips and drove his entire length into Jamie with one hard thrust. Jamie made a noise that was part gasp, part scream:

"Hhhhuuuuuaaaaaah!!!"

David didn't pause; he kept thrusting, hard and fast. Jamie had both arms and legs wrapped around David's body, digging his fingers into his back and desperately pushing his hips up as he tried to meet David's thrusts. Moans, cries, and sobs filled the air and sweat broke out on their skin. David kissed and nibbled on Jamie's ear, his collarbone, his chin, any part he could reach. When Jamie felt a sharp bite on his neck he exploded, screaming as his cock spurted to cover his and David's chest with his release. A split second later David came inside Jamie with a roar, clinging to Jamie as if life depended on it.

Afterwards they lay panting together, David on his back with and arm possessively draped over Jamie who was resting his head on David's chest.

"Oh my God," Jamie whispered.

David nodded.

"I know."

Jamie picked up a scrap of fabric on the bed which had once been part of David's t-shirt.

"You've never done that before," he giggled.

David actually blushed.

"I don't know what came over me."

Jamie stroked his arm.

"It's okay. I..." He blushed as well. "I liked it. And... I liked it when you bit me... It was really hot."

David's smile faded away. He turned suddenly, and his hand traced the mark on Jamie's neck. His hand was shaking.

"What is it?"

The look on David's face scared Jamie.

"I'm so stupid," David whispered. He sounded close to tears. "Do you have any idea what I almost did?"

"What are you...?" Jamie's voice trailed off. He covered the bite mark with his hand.

Bite mark...

"Hey, David, it's fine. You didn't break the skin, so it's okay, right?"

"No, it's not! I almost..." Sitting up, David pulled his legs up and rested his forehead on his knees. "I don't ever want you to be like me."

Jamie put his arms around David

"What if I lose control next time?" David sniffed.

"You won't." Jamie kissed his forehead. "You told me just now that you could take back control of the wolf inside you. You were telling the truth, weren't you?"

"Yeah..."

"There you go. No harm no foul. You won't make the same mistake again."

David sighed, but he smiled a little. Lying back down, he took Jamie in his arms.

******

Jamie was wandering through the moonlit woods, looking for David. He thought he could hear him close by, but he was constantly out of reach. He felt a strong sense of unease; it was summer, but he was cold and the trees were barren, their limbs looking like skeletal arms reaching out for him. He heard a voice echoing around him, and he realized it was Craig's voice.

"Don't tell me 'no'! That's all you ever say, but you've been screwing around behind my back, haven't you? Don't fucking shake your head at me! I saw how you were looking at that guy tonight! You were just aching to spread your legs for him!"

Jamie shook his head. He'd heard these exact words before, the night when Craig had raped him. He closed his eyes and covered his ears with his hands, but somehow he couldn't block out the voice that was booming through the woods.

"You're not pushing me away tonight! I'll show you who you belong to!"

Jamie opened his eyes and gasped; he could see himself on the ground, face turned away and contorted with pain as a grunting Craig held him down and thrust into his body.

Somewhere, a wolf was howling.

******

"Baby, wake up! It's okay, I'm here."

Jamie woke as David gently shook him. Sighing, he pressed his face against David's chest, feeling comforted as he inhaled David's scent.

"Bad dream," he whispered. "How long have I been asleep?"

"About an hour," David replied, stroking Jamie's hair. "Was the dream about him?" Jamie didn't answer. David sighed. "You know, were going to have to talk about..."

"Not now, please," Jamie pleaded. "We can talk about it later, but not now. I don't want to think about him right now."

"Okay," David nodded. "Later, then."

Once they had washed up, they went downstairs and joined Alicia in the kitchen. She had her back to them, peeling carrots. Awkwardly scratching his head, David mumbled:

"Hey, Ali, sorry if we... disturbed you earlier."

"I don't really know what you're talking about. I've been out in the backyard," she said, then snorted with held-back laughter, but when she turned around and took one look at Jamie's face her expression turned serious.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Fine," Jamie smiled. "Just a lot to deal with right now, that's all."

During dinner, Jamie slowly started to feel better. The chill that his nightmare had left behind inside him was fading away, and he was almost back to his old self.

When dinner was done, the basement needed to be prepared. There were things stored down there that needed to be cleared out so David would have enough space. Jamie had decided on spending the night down there too, and to have something to pass the time with and perhaps keep David calm he grabbed some books with short stories to read aloud: Edgar Allan Poe, Poppy Z. Brite, Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen King, all of David's favorite authors. Then he prepared a thermos of coffee, which he would definitely need. It was going to be a long night.

When everything was in order there was nothing left to do but settle down in front of the TV and hope that the time would pass quickly. It didn't, of course. Instead it seemed to slow down almost to a standstill. However, two movies and several sitcom re-runs later the sun was setting and it was time for David and Jamie to go downstairs.

"Hang on a sec," Jamie said, walking towards the kitchen. "Just going to get the books."

"Okay."

David grabbed some extra pillows for Jamie, then followed him.

"Baby, hurry up, we gotta go..."

He stopped dead at the entrance to the kitchen, the pillows falling from his hand. Jamie was standing by the kitchen table facing him. Behind Jamie, holding him by the waist, was Craig. He must have slipped in through the window, which was open. He held a gun in his hand, pointed at the side of Jamie's head.

Craig looked at David, his eyes full of loathing.

"I don't get it," he hissed into Jamie's ear. "What does he have that I don't?"

"Please," Jamie begged. "Don't hurt him. Do whatever you want with me, just don't hurt him."

Alicia appeared at David's side, staring horrified at Craig.

"Jesus," she said weakly.

Craig ignored her. He gave David a dark smile. The hand holding Jamie around the waist drifted up underneath Jamie's t-shirt, and Craig licked Jamie's ear.

"You should have been there when I made him mine. He was squirming like a worm on a hook."

David clenched his fists.

"You fucker!"

It all happened so fast. Craig's arm moved to point the gun at David. A shot was fired and David fell to the floor.

Jamie screamed; the sound was almost inhuman. He was struggling against Craig, trying to get to David, until Craig pointed the gun at Alicia who was kneeling by David and shouted:

"Calm down, or she's next!"

Jamie stilled, sobbing. Craig motioned to Alicia.

"You, get up."

Slowly, she rose to her feet.

"Outside. Walk slowly in front of me."

She obeyed, and Craig followed, pushing Jamie in front of him. When they had walked out the front door, Craig let his attention waver for just a second as he reached behind to close it. That's when Jamie acted. He elbowed Craig in the chest, knocking the wind out of him, then bit down hard on his wrist, making him drop the gun. Turning, he kicked Craig in the crotch, and he fell to the ground.

"Run!" Jamie yelled to Alicia. They ran across the street, into the woods, as fast as they could. They could hear Craig behind them, screaming Jamie's name. Trying to ignore the pain in his side, Jamie ran, pushing branches out of the way, praying David was alive. He had meant to take the gun from Craig but when he had kicked him in the balls the bastard had conveniently fallen on top of it, so there had been no other choice than to make a run for it and try to lose Craig in the woods.

"Ah!"

Jamie stopped and turned when Alicia suddenly cried out. She sat on the ground clutching her ankle.

"Shit!" She banged her fist on the ground in anger. "I took a wrong step and twisted it." She looked up at Jamie. "Go on ahead. Run."

"No."

Jamie looked around, and saw some bushes.

"Come on, we'll hide in there."

The crouched in the bushes, trying to make themselves invisible. They could hear Craig catching up. Jamie could see him now through the leaves in the bushes. He was just a few feet away, leaning against a tree, panting. He swore loudly, and sat down on the ground. Jamie tried to lie as still as possible. He barely dared to breathe.

When Craig suddenly raised his head, listening for something, Jamie bit his lip, forcing himself to keep still. It soon became clear that it wasn't him or Alicia that Craig was listening for, though. He could hear something coming towards them, from the direction they had come. As the sound came closer, he could also hear an angry, animalistic growl. He recognized the sound.

It was David, in his wolf form. When his eyes fell on Craig he bared his fangs in a savage snarl, approaching. Craig screamed in fear and fired the gun at David.

"No!

Jamie tried to get up but Alicia held him back.

"Wait! Look!"

It didn't seem as if Craig had even heard Jamie's shout. He was staring at the wolf with eyes bulging with fear. The wolf was still standing, the same snarl on it's face. The place on its front where the bullet had struck was sizzling as if being burnt, and suddenly, the bullet popped out of the wound and fell to the ground, and the wound closed and vanished. The wolf barked loudly, releasing a spray of saliva into the air. Screaming, Craig ran away, into the woods.

"David!"

Jamie and Alicia got up and ran to David. Jamie threw his arms around the wolf, sobbing with relief.

"He's okay... thank god," Alicia sighed.

"I thought..." Jamie whispered, stroking the wolf's thick fur as its nose sniffed his neck lovingly.

Alicia sat down next to them.

"He had a gun this time, Jamie. He could have killed us all. We'll have to report him to the police."

Jamie looked up.

"The police... but what about David?"

"We'll take him home, then you and I will drive down to the station. We'll figure out how to handle it and what to say on the way."

Jamie nodded. But he wondered what would happen when the police heard what Craig had to say. If the police heard about what Don had seen the night before and connected his story to Craig's...

Getting up, they beckoned to David to follow them, then walked home as fast as Alicia's twisted ankle would allow.

******

ONE WEEK LATER

Jamie lay stretched out in David's arms on the couch in Alicia's living room. He was still amazed at the way everything had turned out that night when Craig had attacked them. When they had gotten home, Alicia took David down in the basement, then she and Jamie drove down to the police station. In the car they agreed to tell a story about how the two of them had been on a late walk together when Craig had appeared and threatened them with a gun, and then chased them into the woods where they had been able to escape him. When Jamie asked what to do if Craig told them about the wolf, Alicia had chewed her nails and muttered:

"Let's just hope they won't believe him."

When they got there they found they were not entirely unexpected. In fact, the cops had been about to send a car to Alicia's house to get them. When they heard why, Jamie had almost laughed with relief. Apparently, Craig had happened upon the partying kids with their "Red Riding Hood and the Wolf"-party, rushing right into their midst, waving his gun around and babbling incoherently. When he had seen the wolf costumes that some of the partygoers were attired in he had fainted. So luckily, when Craig came to and began telling the cops about werewolves in the woods, they were quite sceptical. Especially when later on he was tested positive for marijuana.

Jamie and Alicia told the story they had agreed on, and Craig was charged with assault. Jamie doubted his punishment would be heavy, considering the lawyers his parents could afford. However, Craig would hopefully be out of his hair for good this time. Craig's family was not only rich, they were famous too, and they had been very embarrassed when Craig's "outburst", as they called it, had made the papers. They had contacted Jamie and assured him that they would get Craig help from professionals, and they would personally make sure that Craig never contacted him again. Craig's parents may only be concerned with their own reputation, but Jamie believed they would keep their promise.

Jamie smiled as David stroked his hair. The moment when Craig had shot David had been, along with the day his father died, the worst of his life. He never thought Craig had been able to go that far. He could have killed all three of them, or one of those kids. They were all lucky they hadn't been hurt. When Jamie asked David why the bullets hadn't harmed him, David had smiled and said:

"If I remember correctly, you need silver bullets to kill a werewolf."

Now he was just glad that they were alone together in peace and quiet, for the first time in days. Alicia had gone off to see a friend for lunch. Jamie placed little kisses on David's chest, and was just about to suggest going upstairs, when the phone rang. Answering it, David said:

"Hold on." He turned to Jamie. "It's your mother."

Jamie sighed. Just what he needed. She was one of the last people he wanted to talk to right now. Still, he took the phone.