Summer Night Gets Hotter

Story Info
Josh and Dominique have some fun.
1.1k words
4.38
5.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came into the house laughing. Both having enjoyed their night together.

"I should probably go home." Nique said with some hesitation.

"Oh okay. Yeah it's late, or..." Josh said staring at her.

They both looked at each other for what felt like an eternity. The silence felt deafening and was broken when josh moved to kiss her lightly on the lips. He broke off the kiss and leaned away from her with a smile.

"I'll walk you ou..." Josh's words were stopped by niques mouth on his.

She moves into him hard slamming her mouth into his forcing him into the wall behind him.

Josh responded quickly by picking her up by her ass letting her long legs wrap around his waist as they continued to kiss. He walked them, all be it clumsily, to his room. Nique bit at his lip and their tongues moved to dance together as they made their way through the house. Josh could feel the soft warm skin of the back of her thighs in his hands where her sun dress had rolled up. Josh tossed her onto the bed and enjoyed the sight of her staring up at him with lust in her eyes. He grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed sending her dress up past her stomach.

Her hips lined up with his on the edge of the bed so she started to grind them slowly against the front of his jeans. Josh moved away and dropped to his knees pulling her underwear off as he went. Nique started to sit up to see what he was doing when but quickly laid back down when she felt his tongue move inside her. His tongue moved up and down, side to side, faster and faster as he tasted her becoming more and more wet. Her hand moved to grip a handful of his hair while he moved his tongue to make space in her tight pussy for his finger. Nique let out a moan when she felt it inside her. He began moving his tongue and finger in unison making her breath heavier and heavier with each lap of his wet tongue. He savored the taste of her and how she squirmed and reacted to his touch. With a wet chin and the taste of her still on his tongue josh kissed his way back up her body. Her nails clawed and pulled at his shoulders eagerly trying to make him move faster. Finally their lips met and she tasted herself on his tongue.

She ran her hand up and down his side and back, pausing to feel the lines in his shoulders. He held himself above her kissing her deeply and moving his lips from hers, to one side of her neck, and then back again. While his lips left little wet spots on her skin, Nique feverishly undid his belt and tugged at the zipper of his jeans. Soon his pants were off and his hard dick was less than an inch from her wet pussy. Josh broke their kiss and just absorbed the anticipation. His heart was beating so fast he thought she could hear it. With a soft hand on the back of his neck Nique pulled him to her for what he thought was going to be a tender kiss but instead was a hard bite of his lower lip. Josh reacted with a grunt from the lip and a long exhale as she moved her hips to slip him slowly inside her.

She squeezed tightly around him as she released his lip from her teeth. She looked up at him with fiery passion and whispered to him, "make me scream" she licked his lips after her words and a coy smile danced across her face. Josh climbed off her and got off the bed standing at the edge of it. Nique looked confused at him until he pulled her by her ankles again this time all the way off the bed. She stood in front of him and as she tried to kiss him he pulled her dress up over her head revealing her full breasts before him. He admired the sight before spinning her around and swiftly bending her over the bed. Her round ass in front of him as she bit her lip in anticipation. Josh gave a firm smack on her round ass and Nique made a screech that morphed into moaning his name as he pushed himself back inside her.

Josh started to pick up the speed, fucking her a little faster, harder, and deeper with each stroke. Josh ran his fingers uep and down the warm skin of her back as he continued to fuck her into the bed. Nique moaned louder as her legs started to shake and she grabbed handfuls of the sheets above her head. Nique let out a loud moan as her orgasm washed over, sending her legs shaking and her back arching. Josh's grip on her hips tightened in response to her tightening around him. He let out a groan and pulled out of her picking her up of the sheets and pulling her into him to kiss.

With still a handful of her round ass josh turned them around and fell backwards on the bed. Dominique wasted no time once on top of josh, she slid him inside her easily.

"Omg im a little wet" nique said jokingly.

Josh could only laugh in response and start to grind her hips into him again. Their laughing turned to moans as the orgasm built up in both of them. Nique's hands moved from massaging her own breasts to firmly planted on Josh's chest as she moved faster.

"Come on baby. Give me another one." Josh said deeply.

Nique's hips stopped and she breathed in hard as the orgasm shook through her. Josh was pushed even closer at the sight of her pleasure. When she regained herself josh pushed her off and climbed on top. He planted both hands over her shoulders to stop her from moving backwards and he wasted no time in fucking her quickly. Her eyes widened as the feel of him moving in and out of her at the increased pace continued and she could tell he was close.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" She said between breaths as she put her hand on his chest.

Josh's eyes fell to her breasts that bounced with each stroke. And with a groaning "fuck" josh came. He tried to keep his strokes consistent but the feeling of her tight and soaked around him was too much and his body just bucked until she had taken every lady drop from him. He fell to the bed breathing hard and smiling. They both laid there until nique picked up his arm and High fived him. They both laughed and let their sweat covered bodies rest against each other. Feeling relief from the cool air from the fan on that hot night.