Summer of '12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed onto the bed, resting on his knees, positioning his throbbing cock as her pussy opening. She pushed back to envelop him. He seemed mesmerised by the sight of his cock penetrating her, but then his hands gripped her ass cheeks, widening them. He took a thumb to his mouth and generously coated it with wet before placing it at her ass. As he fucked her he stimulated her ass and then began, but by bit, to apply pressure. His thumb popped into her ass. Soon it was past his knuckle. The sight sent him over the edge and he deposited cum into her. She continued to rock back and forth, her hand furiously fingering her clit until she came. She popped off his cock and his thumb and she collapsed onto her stomach.

Tenderly he traced her back as she closed her eyes.

---

"May I take a photo of you?" he asked, sweetly, as he stroked her back up and down to her ass cleft.

"No."

"You can have one of me. And you have that video of me, which could burn my university career."

"Bad idea."

"Please."

"What if you snapped some on the nude section of the beach one day, like you were a furtive pervert hiding in the dunes.?"

He leapt up with excitement.

"When?"

"Easy tiger. Now, are you recovered?"

----

As a rule he arrived early, leaving before the daily began her duties late morning. This routine allowed her afternoons for work on the porch, or exercise, or errands. That afternoon she slipped off early and cycled towards the more deserted section of the east-facing beach used by nudists. She locked the bicycle and took the dune path.

The dunes were wider here, and more jumbled than elsewhere on the island. She observed that the naturists tended to nestle in beach-side folds of dunes, half camouflaging them, half offering enticing glimpses of nudity.

The beach was not at all well-populated, and she identified a sheltered, sunken spot in a stretch of about twenty yards between a sleeping round-bellied man in his 70s and three college-age girls occupied with gossip and tanning. As she walked by the man she found herself drawn to his cock, a thin and long-seeming snake with a paler foreskin that lay sideways on his hip. The girls were all pretty, one with D cup breasts and another with breasts that dipped and jutted to larger brown nipples. She caught herself, wondering how she'd be judged. As she took a sixty degree turn towards her chosen spot, the girls paused their conversation to assess her.

The girls would have remarked that, having spread her towel, she undressed with ease down to her panties, and then hesitated. She was as slim as the college girls, but more toned. She had nicer, more shapely breasts than all of them, well-rounded like apples and set with smaller pink nipples. After a minute of gazing at the sea, and studiously ignoring the sideways glances of her neighbors, she overcame that and tugged her panties down, bare mons revealed to the beach.

She sat on her towel, legs closed and arched before her. Her feet burrowed into the warm sand and she luxuriated in the warming feeling of sun and breeze on her skin. The tiny blonde hairs on her arm tingled.

A middle-aged couple walked up the beach, both somewhat plump, and gazed at the straggle of nudists. The man was attentive and the woman a little cross looking at her man's attentions being directed at the line of naked sunbathers. She bowed her head to obscure her face, somewhat conscious of the long line of her flank and the sideswell of her breasts being on show.

A minute later she elevated her head to watch a barefoot runner pound by. The girls rose and strolled to the edge of the surf. She admired the firm swell of their asses as they strolled, laughing. She decided to use that opportunity to test the water herself. She did not expect the girls to stand at the water and chat, so she felt the full impact of their questioning assessment of her as she walked, breasts swaying gently, to the sea's edge.

She decided on a quick dash in and out to cool down and return to the relative safety of her towel. She ran in to chest height, more running into a swell than swimming, and then turned. Normally she would have swum out with the long, efficient strokes she had acquired competitively, but not today.

Emerging she was startled to see her tall lover and his friend perched atop a dune surveying the beach, the bathers and then her. It seemed as though his curiosity had been as sparked by their conversation as hers had, and he'd come, sidekick for support and camera on chest. Or rather it was on his chest until he raised it and brazenly took several photographs of her emerging from the ocean: a dripping wet and naked blonde framed by the blue sea.

They stood rooted until she got to her towel. She was deciding what to next when she intuited their silent approach through the susurrating sand. Too late to get dressed, she perched up, legs to chest. They settled close to her downfield on the college-girl side.

His approach was designed to appear accidental: the boys made a studied show of settling their packs up the slope from the sheltered spot where she had set up. Then they turned to her with a rehearsed "oh hi". He evidently realised he was not a good actor, and then overcompensated by stripping quickly. He and his friend both stripped out of shorts and stripey boxers. Lover-boy's cock had partially swelled and that of his friend perhaps even more (it was almost halfway up the flagpole).

That got the attention of the college girls. After some not so furtive glances at each other, the girls (somewhat scandalized that these two younger men had picked late thirties over early twenties) gathered things and moved farther down the beach.

Her two neighbours stood facing her, all muscle and height, their fleshy rods at her eye level. The friend's his penis snaking out from his less-trimmed, dirty blonde pubic hair seemed to have more length and girth than that of his prep school room-mate. Indeed it was topped by a prominent, plum coloured head that sat atop it like sort of bulbous cherry.

Confronted with such bold, shameless flaunting of their nudity she, with a mischievous smile, quarter reclined with her weight on her extended arms. She dropped and straightened her legs. Her slit -- tightly defined and set between vulva of perfect plumpness - was now on view. She gently rocked her knees: slightly wider, then slightly more closed.

The two men lay down. The beach was emptier now, and soon these young men had moved their towels to lie either side of her. They were both looking at her repeatedly as they made infrequent, somewhat banal, conversation. She'd stayed in one position, but soon parted her legs. She wasn't expecting another runner to come by, and (as he turned his head), he had a view straight up her bare pussy.

Her young man stood up and, taking his camera, went back to the dune and snapped a couple of candid shots of her: "beautiful blonde observed" style. She stood, walked to the surf and then came back. The two young men seemed intent on her gently swaying breast orbs. She returned to her towel and settled.

The friend swelled to an erection first, with her lover soon following.

Her vulva was displaying signs of blood flow herself. She nodded at their cocks, first one then the other: "That looks awkward. What will you do?".

She went to lie down, propped on her arms. They both glanced up and down the beach, stiff cocks waggling. "No, that's not what I meant. But I won't mind if you relieve yourselves."

They lay on their sides, facing in towards her. Her lover began to stroke himself first, the friend following son after. She spread her legs wider again. The friend pumped his cock, while her young man used longer, more leisurely strokes. All three seemed to find the risk of being watched arousing.

The friend lasted less long. He rose to his knees and spurted two streaming jets of cum onto her stomach. Her lover rose to his knees and managed to slick he upper stomach and left breast with three puddles of his spunk.

The electrical crackle and tension in the air subsided, though it did not vanish. She invited them to go for a dip, and all three sprinted to the ocean. That dip in the water cleaned them and reset the stage. Few words had been said. When they returned to the towels she held her finger to her lips to denote 'silence' and then dressed and departed.

She had another long run that evening.

---

The next morning arrived hotter. The sun had burnt of morning mist when she arose. The wind was still.

She showered quickly and then elected to slip on a bikini. An interesting purchase from Europe, it was a string bikini with a brief triangle front (enough for decency, but no more as it stopped right where the line of pubic hair would be if she were not waxed bare) and back (a triangle covering her ass crack, but little more). Her C cup breasts were held firmly by a slightly smaller pair of c-cup triangles up top.

She dove into the pool and swam three quarters of a length underwater. He had arrived and was watching her lean and firm form with intent. She sensed him as she breached the surface and front crawled to the end of the pool. She turned and smiled at him, which visibly relaxed him.

"I was a bit nervous yesterday. I mean, we..." he was stuttering.

"It never happened. It so never happened. Do you understand?"

They smiled complicitly.

He went to the cabana and fetched towels, which he placed next to the beach bag he had brought with him.

He spread one towel and then hitched down his swimming trunks and pulled off the linen short he was wearing. His rod was at half staff.

"Take off your bikini."

She climbed out of the pool and undressed, her back to him and towards the beach path where she could -- if someone was truly looking -- be seen. As she turned back to him she became aware that he was standing camera in hand, photographing her.

"Erase those. You were allowed beach candids, no more."

"I'll erase them if I get a wish."

"Ha. And what would that be."

She walked to him. He kept snapping. She arrived and they had a murmured conversation. She raised her eyebrows. "As in that movie we watched?"

They walked to the slightly more private shower area and he turned the water on. He began to soap her under the steady flow, cupping and soaping her tits, her back. He soaped her slit with one finger and then soaped over the swell of her ass and into her crack, evidently stimulating her hole with well soaped fingers.

She soaped his cock, which was now rigid, and his ass and crack. He pulled her to him, and she was nibbling on his should as he began to run three fingers into her ass crack and manipulate her.

When they were rinsed-off he led her to a lounger and placed her on her hands and knees. He began to eat her pussy and ass, his hands firmly gripping her hips and allowing her little room to move. He stretched his tongue to circle her rosebud. She bowed her head. He adjusted his position and wormed a middle finger into her pussy, pulling his head back to admire the view.

After a minute or two of this he stood and sat at the other end of the lounger, back against the raised rest and legs spread. She crawled to him, mouth opened, and hovered over his erect penis. He twined his hand in her wet hair and guided her head down. Her arms were set on either side of his hips, and he exerted enough pressure to force her solidly onto his throbbing cock. She began to slide up and down. He was murmuring. He released the pressure and she slid up his shaft, popping off it to descend to his balls. He had a large ball sack, and she lapped at them, gazing up at his eyes.

He pulled them up and forward and she began to slurp at the skin under his balls. Slowly she descended, parting and raising his legs to expose his ass and crack. He'd waxed fully. She began to lick his ass, rimming his hole. After a minute or so she began to buzzsaw it, stroking his cock with firm and full lengths. After perhaps a minute he said "I want to come in your mouth".

She pulled herself up and wrapped her mouth around his shaft. He held her with both hands and sat up stiffly. Her grunted three times. Cum was spurting into her mouth, escaping the seal of her lips and trickling down his rod and onto his balls.

They held that pose for a long ten seconds, and then she backed off and up.

She stood and walked to the pool. Diving in she turned to watch him. He rose unsteadily, still spattered with dribbles of his cum. There were voices on the dune path, but the people were essentially invisible.

After their swim she led him in for water and coffee. He carried his bag in. She served him naked, and observed that her movements, the gentle swaying of her body, was causing him to recover. He came forward and, setting down his coffee, cupped her breasts.

"Suck me."

She sank to her knees and began to lick the length of his shaft. She cupped his balls gently, and then inhaled the top third of his cock.

She rose and led him by the cock to the guest bedroom.

"Stay here"

She returned from upstairs with a soft, fleshy-feel vibrator of about eight inches in length. It was decorated with realistic veining and a strong circumcised-look head. He was returning from the bathroom, a bottle of oil in his hand.

She lay on her back the bed to suck him as he knelt next to her head. She directed him to play with the vibrator on her pussy and clit. He saw her close her eyes and moaned. "I can feel you moan onto my cock." He observed. She had spread her legs and was toying with her nipples, rolling them between fingers.

"I want to come in your ass."

She opened her eyes, caught his and then, pausing for a moment first, nodded up and down, his shaft still in her mouth.

He set a pillow under her ass, to raise her hips. Keeping one hand on the vibrator, which he kept still patrolling her outer pussy, he used the other to squirt out lubricant onto his palm. He slicked the length of his cock and then, using his shoulder to edge a leg up and wide, began to slip into her ass with a lubed finger. At first he used just the tip, circling and probing. He added more oil and then began to slip deeper in. All the time he was rolling the vibrator over her labia and her clitoris.

He guided her hands onto vibrator duty and then used his now free pair of hands to spread her legs wide, fully exposing her pink anal rosebud. He placed the tip of his cock at her opening and began to try and get in. He was unsuccessful and added more oil to his cock. Two more efforts slid down and away, he ass still open but unpenetrated.

Gripping his cock near the head he finally had sufficient pressure to have her o ring grip him.

"Gently", but he was mesmerized by the sight of his cockhead in her ass and began to push in. Another push and he popped his glans past the ring. With his cock lodged in her he took both hands and held her legs open wide, porno-wide. She was now buzzing her clit with the vibrating dildo.

He began to push. Her eyes widened. "Gently", but he began to slide in, and as he did she seemingly relaxed her ass, as he was able to penetrate half way. He pulled back and then penetrated deeper.

At first he fucked her slowly, but then made faster and deeper strokes. "Your ass feels incredible."

His pace increased further.

After a minute he paused, released her legs and pulled out. She raised eyebrows in surprise, her brow damp with perspiration.

"Get on your hands and knees".

Mutely, she did. He handed her the vibrator and guided her hand to snake through her parted legs and to insert the artificial rod half into her pussy. Standing above her he parted her asscheeks and slipped his oily cock into her receptive ass; this time it slid in with little resistance. His legs bent he began to assfuck her with determination. Her orgasm was an obvious, shuddering one. "I can feel the dildo buzzing in your pussy. That is so good." As the dildo began to pop out he paused, buried his cock full length into her, and then emptied himself in her ass with guttural cries. When he extracted his cock he pulled cum out with him, which puddled around her pink hole.

They collapsed onto their backs, looking at each other with surprise.

To be continued?

Copyright NotLloydG 2021

12