Summer of '88: Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex and grandma go a little further.
2.2k words
4.63
69.8k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,731 Followers

The next morning I woke up convinced the whole thing was a dream until I opened my eyes and found myself lying naked in my grandmother's bed. The last thing I remembered about last night was grandma Rosie telling me she loved me and giving me a kiss on the cheek before snuggling up to me and falling asleep.

She wasn't in the bed with me, but I could hear her voice in the living room, so I got out of bed, located my shorts on the floor and slipped them on as I walked into the living room. She was sitting in an easy chair, wearing only the nightshirt she had worn last night and was on the phone. She smiled at me as I walked into the room.

"I understand honey, it's okay." she said, to who I assumed was my mother "He just woke up, you can tell him."

She handed me the phone, and said "Good morning sleepyhead, it's your mom." and kissed me on the forehead. She headed back towards her room as I took the phone.

"Hey mom."

"Hey, sweetie, I'm really sorry, but I'm not going to be able to make it this year." she said. "I'm not going to bore you with the details, but this case is getting more and more complicated. New evidence and accusations are coming out, and at this point it looks like this case could drag out for months."

"Months?" I asked, incredulous. At this point, the longest case I could remember my mother working on took a month at the most.

"It's high profile." she said, "I'm sorry honey. I know you were looking forward to spending some time with me and grandma, but I just can't make it. I'll make it up to you I promise. Plus, grandma tells me you two seem to be getting along fine without me."

I smiled to myself and thought again about our mutual masturbation from last night, "Yeah, we're doing just fine."

"So what do you two have planned for today?"

I glanced out the window at the clouds that were looking to dump another rainy day on us. "Not much, judging by the rain clouds."

My grandmother had come back into the living room and headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Judging by the way you're eating me out of house and home, I think some shopping is in order before the weather gets too bad."

"Well, you two take care and I'll see you in a couple of months." my mom said, before we said our goodbyes and hung up.

"I don't think you want to come shopping with me do you?" Grandma asked coming back into the living room.

"Not really..." I said, glancing at her chest and feeling the blood flow to my cock.

Grandma Rosie laughed and glanced at the bulge in my shorts. "Keep that in your pants, at least for right now, mister. I need to go get more food to keep you fed, and figure out what we're going to do if it does rain again."

Grandma got dressed to go to the supermarket and I hopped in the shower. As I stood under the water, I took my cock in hand and quickly rubbed one out as I replayed the events from last night over in my head. From watching grandma in the shower to her asking me to masturbate for her, to her joining me, to the two of us coming almost at the same time, to curling up to fall asleep in her arms it all seemed surreal. "Dear Penthouse Forums." I grunted as I blew my load. Feeling somewhat satisfied now that I had taken care of that, I washed up and since it didn't look like we were going to go anywhere just threw on a t-shirt and my shorts, found a Godzilla movie marathon on TV and settled in.

Grandma Rosie came home about an hour later, and asked me to help her get the groceries out of the car. Just as we got the last bags in the house it started pouring down rain like it had the day before, we put the groceries away and I went back to the movie as grandma disappeared into her room for awhile.

The rest of the day passed without incident, I watched guys in rubber monster suits stomp on sets of Tokyo and grandma did some cleaning up, caught up on some reading and made us dinner. After dinner I was half watching an action movie in my room, when I heard the shower start up. Thinking back to last night, I turned off the TV, got up opened the bedroom door stripped off my clothes and started masturbating as I again replayed last night in my head.

Soon enough I heard the shower stop and slowed down the workout I was giving my dick. After all I wanted grandma's appreciative eyes watching me. She emerged from the bathroom and passed by my room and stopped in her tracks.

"Well, I see you got started without me." she said walking into the room and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Couldn't be helped," I said, not bothering to stop, "He wanted attention and I gave it to him."

"Do you mind?" grandma said, and reached for my cock. She gently pushed my hand away and wrapped her hand around my cock. I thought I died and went to heaven. "I don't know about your father, but I think you've inherited your grandfather's dick."

She started slowly sliding her hand up and down my shaft, and all I could do was lay my head back and moan in pleasure. It may have been a while since my grandfather passed, but grandma Rosie still knew how to handle a cock. I reached out and pulled her robe open, and started fondling her perfect huge tits. I flicked my thumb over her stiff nipple and she moaned in appreciation, I had to shift in the bed a little to grab her other tit, and grandma also moved to make it easier for me to get both tits in my hands. She picked up the pace on my cock, and I let one of my hands drop towards her legs, I gently parted her thighs, and reached between her legs feeling the heat of her pussy as I pushed her legs further apart. She gasped as my fingers grazed her clit.

"Be gentle, Alex", she said, using her free hand to fully open her robe and expose her body to my appreciative eyes.

I lightly flicked my fingers over her clit again, getting another moan of satisfaction out of grandma as she squeezed my cock and slowly stroked up and down running her palm over the sensitive head. I tried to push a finger into her, but she grabbed my hand, "Gentle. Here, let me show you. Follow me."

She let go of my cock, stood up, took her robe off and headed down the hall to her room. I jumped out of bed and followed her, my dick leading the way, following my grandmother's perfect ass. She lay down on her bed "More room in here. Now, let me show you how to properly play with a woman's pussy."

Kneeling down on the bed next to her I followed her directions and found her clit and started gently running my finger over it, feeling it getting harder as I massaged it. Grandma reached between my legs and started stroking my cock again, which was still rock hard of course, and moaned as I continued to rub and flick my finger over her fully engorged clit.

"Now, slowly move your hand down, lower, lower, right there. Now gently, slide your finger inside me... yes... just like that... ooh, that feels good." she moaned as for the first time, I felt like I knew what I was doing. Like I said before, I'd had sex with my girlfriend Susan (we were each other's firsts), but since we were a little inexperienced there was no foreplay or buildup. We kinda got naked, I fucked her for a couple of minutes and came pretty quickly. My grandmother on the other hand, was taking her time getting me off, alternating between long slow strokes, short quick strokes, rubbing the swollen head of my cock, and gently squeezing the base of my cock to keep me on the edge.

"Now another finger," she moaned, her head tossed back and her eyes closed. At this point she was soaking wet and my second finger easily slid inside her, "Now, slowly, slide them in and out."

I did as I was told and for the next few minutes the only sound was the slight squishing sound of my fingers probing my grandmother's slit. My eyes bounced back and forth between her hand working my cock, my fingers in her pussy, my other hand massaging one of her massive tits, and the look of pleasure on her face. She opened her eyes and found me looking at her. She smiled at me and I smiled back. "You getting close sweetie?"

"Yeah," I gasped realizing that this was probably the longest I had ever gone without cumming, but not even worried about it. I wanted this to last as long as we could make it. "That feels so damn good grandma."

"You're making me feel good too," She said clamping down her pussy on my fingers. "Curl your fingers up. Like this." she showed me with her free hand. I did as she asked. "You feel that spongy area?" she moaned. I nodded. "Go ahead and press down on it... that's it... ooh, Alex... YES! YES! YES!"

Grandma's body started shaking and vibrating like a tuning fork as I realized I was making my grandmother cum! I had to fight to keep my fingers in her as she bucked her hips as her orgasm ran it's course. I started to slowly pull my fingers out, but she grabbed my wrist. "No, leave them in, it feels so good to have a man touch me again. Now let's see about this."

She hadn't let go of my cock during her orgasm, but had stopped stroking me while she came. She got back to work, with renewed vigor, her hand became a blur as she was determined to get her grandson's cum out. Her green eyes were fixed on my cock as she stroked it faster and faster. "Cum for me Alex." she purred "Come for grandma Rosie." That did it, my grandmother's sultry voice urging me to cum along with her rapid pace made me explode. Having held back for so long I threw back my head and groaned as I came harder than I ever had before.

Rope after rope of cum shot from my cock and splattered across my grandmother's stomach and chest. I pulled my fingers out of her and tried to keep my balance on my knees as grandma slowed her pace down and milked me dry. When I was finally done, I grabbed her hand and made her stop, collapsing on the bed next to her.

"Looks like you really needed that." she said, as the both of us tried to catch our breath. "You made quite the mess young man."

Then my grandmother did something that almost made me cum again. She held up the hand that had jerked me off and looked a the cum that had gotten on her hand and licked it off!

"Mmm, I forgot how good that tastes!" I was seeing a side of my grandmother I had never seen before, and I fucking loved it! I realized I had never tasted a woman before and held up the hand I had used to finger fuck her and without a second thought licked them clean.

"You like?" she asked noticing what I was doing.

"You taste sweet grandma." I said, as she scooped some of my cum off her huge tits and popped the cum covered finger in her mouth. "That's the first time I ever tasted pussy."

"It's been a long time since I've cum like that, Alex." she said, "Knowing it was you made it all the better."

"Same here," I said, "I don't think I've ever gone that long without cumming. I've never cum that hard before."

For a moment we both just lay there, and grandma finally grabbed some tissues and wiped the rest of my cum off her tits and stomach. "Did I get it all?"

I sat up and looked over her sexy body. "Yeah, you got it all. Grandma?"

"Yes sweetie?" she said throwing back the covers and inviting me to slide under the covers with her.

"Can we do this again?" I asked sliding under the covers with her.

Grandma snuggled into me like she had last night. "Of course sweetie." she quietly said into my chest as she was already drifting off. I reached over and turned off the light wrapping my arms around her naked body and nodding off myself.

Stay tuned for part 3.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,731 Followers