Summer of '88: Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,726 Followers

"It's been so long..." my mother said, her eyes now fixed on her hand on my cock. Slowly she started stroking it. "Far too long."

I slowly reached for the waistband of my mother's pajama bottoms, and slowly slipped my hand inside, I could feel the heat radiating out from between her legs. I pushed my hand further down and found out she wasn't wearing underwear and could feel her pubic hair under my fingers.

Being more daring I used my other hand to pull her pajama bottoms down as grandma helped me get my boxers off. For the first time I saw my mother's pussy. Covered in the same reddish brown hair as her head, she kept it nice and trimmed despite the fact that she wasn't having sex on a regular basis. I slid my hand down until my fingers found her clit, and remembering all that grandma had taught me, started teasing it causing my mother to moan in pleasure as I was the first person to touch her in about eight years. She kept stroking my cock and looked at me.

"Oh baby," she sighed "We shouldn't be doing this, but it feels so good."

"Don't think about it mom," I said, "just go with it."

I pulled her shirt off to get her fully naked and now that I could see her tits close up, they looked to be almost mirror images of grandma Rosie's. I think grandma's areola were just a little bigger, but other than that, they looked almost the same. I gently started pinching a nipple and massaging one of her perfect tits. Grandma pulled my shirt off and I went back to teasing my mother's clit and playing with her tit. She picked up the pace with stroking me, and parted her legs to give me better access. I slipped a finger inside her. She gasped in pleasure and her eyes went wide as I wiggled my finger around in the warmth of the same pussy I'd come out of 18 years earlier.

"You want something more than just a finger in there, don't you baby?" grandma asked, having moved around to the side of us, and playing with my mother's other breast.

"Yes..." my mother sighed, "But we shouldn't..."

"Don't think about it Diana." grandma said, "Just let it happen."

She gently pushed my mother back on the bed, and I got between her legs. I looked down at her.

"Do you want this mom?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Then say it." grandma said.

"Fuck me Alex." my mother said, in the same sultry voice that grandma was using. "Fuck your mother."

I had never heard my mother curse before, outside of a few times when driving in bad traffic.

I looked into her eyes, "I love you mom."

"I love you too, baby. Now fuck me."

As I pushed my cock against her pussy lips and slid inside of her I was suddenly reminded of a joke one of my friends had once told me. It went "A man spends the first nine months of his life trying to get out of a woman, and the rest of his life trying to get back in." Well not only was I getting back into a woman, I was getting back into the same one I had come out of!

I fucked her slowly at first, enjoying the warmth of her pussy wrapped around my cock, I soon found a rhythm and started fucking my mother faster and faster. I leaned down and for the first time kissed her like a woman, not like my mother. Our mouths fused together and our tongues danced.

I heard moaning from next to us, and looked to see grandma had also stripped naked and was furiously masturbating as she watched me fuck her daughter.

"That's it sweetie." she said, as her fingers rubbed her engorged clit. "Fuck your mother, Alex. Such a good boy."

Mom was moaning and groaning as I slammed into her, "It's been so long. God, I fucking needed this. Fuck me baby. Fuck me!"

Apparently hiding under that serious lawyer and sweet mother exterior was a nymphomaniac. Grandma reached over and started fondling one of my mother's tits as it bounced around on her chest.

"You feel so good mom." I moaned, "Just as good as grandma."

"You feel so good too baby," mom moaned wrapping her legs around me, "So this is why you wanted to keep him around huh?"

"One of the reasons." grandma gasped out as she slid two fingers inside her own dripping pussy.

For a while the only sound in the bedroom was the sound of my hips slamming into my mother as I fucked her as hard and fast as I could, the squishing sound of my grandmother finger fucking herself next to us, and all three of us moaning in pleasure. I kissed my mother again as I continued to fuck her.

"This beats masturbating." she gasped.

"Nothing... nothing beats... beats the real... real thing..." grandma said between deep breaths. "Oh shit..."

I could feel grandma's body shake as her orgasm hit, I looked down between my mother's legs to watch my cock slam in and out of her.

"You like watching that do you?" mom asked me, "Your big hard cock pounding your mother's pussy? Such a good boy, giving your mother a good hard fucking."

"He's a literal motherfucker." grandma said pushing her fingers into my mouth, so I could lick her pussy juices off. Then she offered her fingers to my mother who eagerly sucked them into her mouth and got what I missed.

"Oh fuck mom," I groaned, "I can't hold back any longer. I'm gonna cum."

My mother reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. "Me too baby, cum with me. Cum with your mama."

"Oh fuck!" I screamed out as I exploded inside her.

"Yes, baby. Cum in me... oh fuck, yes! I'm cumming!"

I could feel her pussy clamp down on me as she came, as I could feel each jet of cum shoot out of me and into her. For a long moment neither one of us moved as I collapsed on top of her, the both of us trying to catch our breath. Slowly I pulled my semi-hard cock out of her and rolled off to the side.

"Holy shit..." my mother said "It's been such a long time since I had a man fuck me like that. Come to think of that, I don't think ANY man has ever fucked me like that."

"Well none of them loved you like I do." I said.

"Exactly how many men have you been with?" grandma asked.

"Five or six. Not all of those dates I went on were an attempt to find husband material. Some nights I just needed to get fucked when my vibrator wasn't cutting it." mom said, "But while the sex was good, it wasn't like this. This was amazing. I can honestly say that's the best sex I've ever had in my life. Thank you baby."

Mom turned to me and kissed me again, then turned to grandma. "Thank you too, mom."

Grandma brushed the hair off of mom's sweaty forehead. "Anything for you honey."

Without a moment's hesitation my mother and grandmother kissed each other, not like mother and daughter, but like lovers.

"So my mother has been fucking my son." mom said when they broke the kiss. "How long has this been going on?"

"Pretty much since I got here." I said. We then told mom everything. How grandma had caught me masturbating, how I had been checking her out after getting caught in the rain, my spying on her in the shower, and how our mutual masturbation sessions turned into our almost nightly romps before bed.

"And I'm guessing the other night was for my benefit?"

"That was grandma's idea. The idea was to find different ways for you to 'accidentally' catch me." I said, "Eventually you'd either confront me about it or tell grandma and we'd take it from there, leading to this."

"There is one thing I've always wanted to try, though." grandma said, moving her hand between my mother's legs. "I've always wanted to taste another woman. And who better than my own daughter?"

My mother just nodded and moaned a bit as grandma continued to play with her clit.

Grandma kissed her way down mom's body and looking up, first at me and then my mother, tasted her first pussy. Mom moaned deep in her throat as her mother licked away at her juicy pussy, still filled with my cum. I leaned over and started sucking on my mother's tits. She tousled my hair, "You haven't done that since you were baby."

I didn't say anything, instead I took a nipple gently between my teeth and teased it with my tongue. Mom moaned as grandma and I were pleasuring her, both upstairs and downstairs.

"Oh, mom, are you sure you haven't done that before?" mom asked, "Because that feels so fucking good."

"I'm just doing what your son usually does to me." grandma said before going back to work.

"I wanna taste you too." I said.

"Then go help your grandmother sweetie." mom moaned.

I kissed my way down across my mother's flat stomach and joined grandma between her daughter's legs.

"You wanna taste your mama sweetie?" grandma asked me. In response I dove in and started teasing my mother's clit with my tongue. Grandma and I took turns licking mom's pussy, and grandma started finger fucking her while I sucked on her clit.

"Oh fuck you two..." mom gasped "I'm gonna fucking cum again... fuck... oh fuck... I'm cumming!"

I was the first one to taste my mother's cum, it tasted just as sweet as grandma's. Grandma pulled her fingers free and licked them clean and then sucked on mom's pussy to get more of her sweet juices for herself. Mom's body shook as her orgasm ran its course through her, letting out wordless moans of pleasure, grabbing her tits and throwing her head from side to side.

Grandma and I kissed each other before moving back up the bed to lie on either side of my now totally spent mother.

"There's just one more thing," grandma said, looking at me.

"I don't know if I can take anymore mother." mom said as she tried to catch her breath.

"We need to get that," she said pointing to my semi-erect cock "back up, because I still need to be fucked. You think you can help me with that?"

I lay on my back as grandma guided my mother's hand to my cock again.

"It's been a while," my mother said moving down the bed and getting between my legs, "But I think I remember what to do. Now it's your turn, baby. You say it."

"Suck my cock mom." I moaned looking down at her.

"Anything for my baby."

If I thought it was heaven when grandma gave me my first blowjob all those months ago, then it was nirvana when my mother took my cock into her mouth, bringing it back to life. Just like grandma, she knew how to tease me and keep me on the edge without pushing me over. Grandma looked on approvingly as her daughter sucked her grandson's throbbing cock, idly rubbing her clit with one hand and playing with a rock hard nipple with the other.

I lay there, my eyes darting between grandma playing with herself and my mother's hands, lips and tongue on my cock.

"Okay, that's enough," grandma said pulling my mother off my cock and kissing her, "Now it's time for your son to give me my nightly fucking. We haven't been able to fuck for four whole days."

Grandma straddled me and with mom's help, slid down onto my hard cock, all the way to the base and moaned in pleasure as she got all of me inside of her.

"God I've missed this." she moaned, then she looked me in the eyes. "Fuck me Alex."

I grabbed grandma's hips, and between the two of us found the usual rhythm that we always had when we fucked. Mom grabbed one of her mother's tits as she bounced up and down on my cock. I reached up and grabbed one of my mother's tits, and she propped an extra pillow behind my head so I could suck on it.

Grandma was like a wild animal, riding me like there was no tomorrow. She leaned down and alternated between kissing me and my mother.

"Your son knows how to please a woman, baby girl." she said to my mother. "He fucks me so good every night."

Then she threw her head back, "Fuck... I'm cumming... you've never made me cum this quickly bef- AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I knew the feeling of grandma Rosie's orgasm, and watched as her body shuddered as she threw her head back and screamed as she drenched my cock in her pussy juice. She collapsed on top of me moaning quietly into my shoulder. She slowly pulled herself off of me and lay on her back trying to catch her breath.

My mother reached down and started stroking my still hard cock. "You need to cum again baby, don't you?"

I could only nod as I was still trying to catch my breath.

"You wanna cum in mommy's mouth?"

"God yes." I moaned.

Mom moved back down between my legs and picked up where she left off. I reached over and pulled grandma next to me, and we both watched as my mother expertly bought me to the edge. Between the blowjob and grandma gently running her nails up and down and across my chest and stomach I couldn't hold out much longer and my second orgasm hit me like a freight train.

"Fuck mom..." I groaned, "I'm gonna... I'm gonna... HOLY SHIT!"

My hips bucked as my orgasm hit and my mother swallowed all of my cock, eager to taste my cum as I filled her mouth. She swallowed what she could, and then jerked me off, splattering the rest of my jizz on my stomach and grandma's hand.

They both helped clean up the mess I'd made and then snuggled on the either side of me, as the three of us didn't need to say anything else and slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up slowly with grandma Rosie on my left and mom on my right. Grandma was on her back her slow even breathing making her huge tits rise and fall with each breath. Mom had turned on her side during the night and I slowly ran my hand down her back until I reached her firm ass and ran my hand up to her side and back up to her shoulder.

"Mmmm..." she sighed, "Morning, baby."

"Morning mom."

I snuggled up behind her, my morning wood pushing up against her thighs.

"Already?" mom asked pushing back against me.

"Well, I am a teenage boy." I said sliding my hand over her hip and down between her legs.

"That was no boy that fucked me last night," mom said, parting her legs for me, "You fucked me like a man."

I slid my hand between my mother's legs and started rubbing her clit, getting a moan out of her.

"That's it baby," she sighed, "Play with your mama's clit... just like that... ooh, baby, you're getting me so wet."

Indeed I was and I could feel her pussy juices starting to flow, and slid two fingers inside of her and started wiggling them back and forth, making my mother squeal.

"Did grandma teach you that?"

"I taught him a lot of things." grandma said from behind me. I felt her hands wrap around me and the warmth of her body as she snuggled up to me, her huge tits pressing into my back. One hand made its way down to my rock hard dick.

For a few moments we lay there, me fingering my mother, and grandma slowly rubbing my cock. Mom rolled onto her back, holding my hand in place so I could keep finger fucking her once she got comfortable. She pulled me in for a kiss.

"You wanna fuck your mama again?" she asked as we broke the kiss.

"Right after he fucks me." grandma said. "You got him first last night."

"Uh-uh." mom said, "Just like you, I've always wanted to taste another woman. And who better than my own mother?"

Very clever of my mother, to throw grandma's words back at her.

We adjusted our positions on the bed so grandma was lying on her back, mom got in position between her legs, and I got behind my mother and slid my cock into her as she tasted her first pussy. The same one she had come out of 42 years ago.

"Ooh, baby..." grandma Rosie moaned. "Just like that... yes... right there... oh fuck, my daughter eats pussy so good."

I alternated between watching the expression on grandma's face and my cock sliding in and out of my mother.

"Oh, fuck me harder honey..." mom moaned, "Harder, slam that big cock of yours into me!"

I grabbed my mother's hips and started fucking her harder and faster, making the whole bed shake. Between grandma's moaning, my mother's muffled moans from between her legs, the sound of my hips slamming into my mother's firm ass cheeks and the bed squeaking under us, the bedroom was pretty noisy.

"That's it," grandma moaned, reaching down and grabbing my mother's head, "Right there, right there... yes baby girl... make your mama cum..."

Grandma let out a wordless cry of pleasure as she came, filling my mother's mouth with pussy juice. I kept fucking mom, slowing down a little as I wasn't ready to cum yet.

"You taste good mom." my mother finally said. "You wanna taste?"

"Honey, do you know how many times I've licked my own pussy juice off your son's cock?" grandma said sitting up a bit. "I know what my pussy tastes like."

Grandma leaned in and kissed my mother anyway, licking her juices off mom's face.

"Speaking of my grandson's cock," grandma said, looking up at me, motioning for me to lay down where she had just been.

I reluctantly pulled out of my mother and lay down. Grandma crawled between my legs and took my cock into her mouth and started to work her magic. I looked over at mom, laying on her side, one hand on one of her huge tits, the other between her legs.

"Mom." I said, "Come here."

She moved closer to me, and I motioned for her to sit on my face. She got the clue and straddled my head bringing her pussy down on my mouth. I started to eat her pussy as grandma stopped sucking me off long enough to straddle my hips and bring her warm pussy down onto my cock. I saw her hands come around mom's chest and squeeze her massive melons. She gently pulled mom back and kissed her as she slid all the way down on my cock.

"He eats pussy so good mom." my mother moaned looking down at me.

"He had a good teacher." grandma said, looking over my mother's shoulder, "Didn't you sweetie."

It was rude to talk with my mouth full, so I just wiggled my eyebrows in approval.

Grandma started to ride my cock, while my mother rode my face. Eventually mom grabbed the headboard and started moaning.

"Goddamn baby, you're making me cum... fuck... just like that... eat mama's pussy baby... yes, yes, yesyesyesyesyesyesyes... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!"

My mouth was flooded with my mother's pussy juice, so much I could feel it running out of the sides of my mouth. She moved back off to the side and tried to catch her breath, and grandma leaned in to kiss me and lick my mother's juices off my face.

I rolled grandma over onto her back and slammed my cock into her at a jackhammer like pace.

"Now it's my turn to cum." I said, knowing I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

"That's it baby," mom moaned. "Fuck my mother. Fuck her good and hard."

Not that I needed any urging, but my mother's sultry voice combined with the unbridled lust on grandma Rosie's face was all I needed and I grunted like an animal as I exploded inside my grandmother's pussy.

"Holy fuck..." I groaned slowing down as I felt the last jets of cum shoot out of me. I slowly pulled out of her and rolled over onto my back.

"I think I'm gonna miss class today..." I said as I waited for the room to stop spinning.

For the next three weeks, when I wasn't in class, or the three of us weren't out showing mom around (and the three of us acting like a normal grandmother/mother/son trio) we were in bed fucking and sucking each other in every possible combination and position. I think we may have even made up a few new positions.

But then, my mother's vacation came to an end.

"I don't want to leave." she said laying in bed as we lay in grandma's bed coming down off the sexual high we had been on for the last hour or so.

"Then don't." grandma said.

"But my job..." mom said, "I make good money."

"And for what, Diana?" grandma asked. "You don't have anyone to spend it on now that Alex lives here. As morbid as it is, the insurance policy your father had left me very well off. Never mind the money he made when he sold his half of the real estate company that he left to me." My grandfather was the co-owner of a real estate company, he sold off his half to his partner when he decided to retire. "I've got more money than I know what to do with. Even with Alex living with me, I've barely put a dent in it. You could use that to open your own practice down here."

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,726 Followers