Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Linda, I want you so much" I moaned in her ear. "You're so beautiful, so sexy" I whispered as I placed her down on her bed and went to pull off my red polo shirt.

"Stop!" I was worried for a second Linda changed her mind. Then she moved onto her hands and knees on the bed, then rose up onto her knees alone. "Let me do that. I love undressing a man." She was like a whole different person, erotic, lusty and incredibly sensuous. Her hands slid under my shirt, raking her nails through my thick chest hair as we kept kissing like long term lovers. My hands gripped her ass cheeks, first over her shorts, then I pushed my hands down inside the back, feeling her cheeks in her panties, which felt like flimsy nylon. She pushed my shirt up and off and then I did the same to her. Underneath was a matching green bra, satin cups with lace around the edges. Her breasts were full with a deep cleavage showing off her tan above the cups.

I kissed down her chin to her neck, nibbled a little there, then down her throat to her collarbones and then I kissed her breasts all over, licking the tangy, salty sweat gathered in her cleavage. Linda grabbed the back of my hair with one hand while the other sought out the prominent bulge under my olive shorts. One of my hands was still down the back of Linda's shorts while my other hand was busy fumbling with the clasp on her bra. Eventually I got it with the one hand and the material fell away, exposing her large boobs, full and ripe, a little sagging, and the areolas were a little wrinkled. I cared about none of that; to my eyes, she looked amazing. And the way she was responding to my touch and my lips was turning me on just as much.

"You're so damn sexy, Linda" I whispered lustily. "Gorgeous."

"If you say so. God, you really know how to touch a woman. Keep doing what you're doing, Dennis. Just get me out of my pants already." Her lips found mine again and we kept kissing as I unbuttoned her shorts, pulled down the zipper, and pushed them down over her wide hips and down her thighs. Underneath she wore white sheer low cut briefs. I could see her thick bush which was barely covered by the see-through material. Linda's tongue explored my mouth and danced with my own tongue as her nails of one hand scratched the back of my shoulders and her other hand unbuttoned my own shorts. My zipper slowly went down before Linda reached in and grasped my throbbing 7 inch prick through my white briefs. My hips shook as I went wild from her touch.

I pushed Linda back on her bed with great care. I was blazing hot for her, but I still treated her like a lady. Our bodies pressed together, both of us only in our underwear, and we rolled around as we kissed back and forth. I kissed her neck and shoulders, and Linda did the same in return, back and forth as our mutual desire kept growing. I kissed down to her full tits, my lips all over her heavy flesh before I went at her nipples, sucking and licking, even lightly biting. Her moans kept getting more and more urgent as she pushed my briefs down off my legs with her feet.

"MMMM you're so wonderfully hard. I haven't felt so wanted in years."

"I definitely want you. I can't even say how badly." I returned back to her tits as we shifted around so Linda was on her back, her legs rubbing on mine as I pushed her panties down with some help from her. We were naked now, appreciating each others bodies. As I've suggested, she wasn't like girls I was used to. There was some sagging and a little thickness from childbearing. But it was sexy; Linda was all woman. She wasn't flabby, but rather toned and tan and I needed her. Thankfully, she needed me too.

Her legs parted, she pulled her knees back so her pussy opened for me, and I got a small whiff of her scent, musky and feminine. I wanted to taste her, but that would have to wait for later. We were too desperate for each other right then. Her hand guided the head of my cock to the lips of her pussy, moist and swollen. She pumped my cock a few times as I gripped her ass firmly and the next thing I knew, I was inside, surrounded by the warmest, most delightful sensations I ever felt. We both let out loud moans as I lifted a little to look into those warm, dark eyes. There was no mistake, no reason for regrets.

I held still while we both got used to each other, sharing more than just lust. We had, over the past few weeks, come to care about each other, and we could both feel it all over. She used her muscles to squeeze me and I cried out; no girl my own age had ever done that to me before. It was exquisite and I could see a knowing smile on her lovely face.

"How do you do that?" I asked with wonder. "It's incredible!"

"Don't ask, just enjoy. I sure am. You can move whenever you're ready, baby." She kissed my arm, right next to her face, and I started moving, slowly at first. A nice steady rhythm to make sure we were in sync together. Then Linda reached down and grabbed my ass, digging in her nails in my tight cheeks. It hurt in the most delightful way, spurring me on to move more aggressively.

She was moving around under me, and I moved my hips also in a circular manner as well as in and out. Linda grunted and pulled me down to kiss me hard, a kiss I was thrilled to return. My chest was pressing into her tits and I could feel her hard nipples rolling into my pecs. I spread my legs a little wider for better leverage and soon we were fucking harder. My heavy balls were slapping her cheeks with each thrust in. Linda tilted her head back a little and her back arched as she cried out with her climax. As she came, her pussy gripped my aching cock like she was milking me. I lifted my head, scrunched my eyes closed, and thrust in deep as I came, three, then four spurts deep inside her welcoming pussy, before the rest came out in soft dribbles.

I relaxed on top of Linda, and we both kissed tenderly as we came down from our incredible highs. Her hands were light on my back and I was tracing my fingers along her cheeks and shoulders. I stayed there, keeping most of my weight on my arms, until I was soft and slipped out from her pussy; then I turned to her side and laid there facing her.

For a minute or so, neither of us said anything. There was a little discomfort on both our parts; did we make a mistake? Should we have stuck to what our original plan was, to keep things friendly? I knew in my soul I had no regrets at all, and I wanted to not only spend the night, but I also wanted to keep seeing Linda. I caressed her cheek and smiled warmly. I wanted to put her at ease.

"Linda, that was wonderful. You're wonderful. I hope you're not feeling regretful. I had a great time, not just here. All day long."

She smiled back just as warmly. "I should be kicking myself for going to bed with a man so much younger. But honestly, I had as nice a day as you did. And I absolutely had a great evening as well." We kissed a few times, then we took turns using her bathroom. While I was in there, she got us a couple of glasses of water and she patted the empty side of the bed for me. "You're welcome to spend the night if you like. But don't feel obligated." Her face showed she really wanted me to stay.

"I'd love to spend the night. We don't even have to go to sleep...yet." I smiled myself, a little lecherously, and Linda laughed.

"I was kind of hoping you weren't tired yet. You really have my fire sparked. But do you have to call home again and let your parents know? Oh God, that really reminds me how young you are, Dennis." She brushed a lock of my hair from my forehead, very affectionate. "Yet you're so...mature. Beyond your years."

"I don't have to call again. I kind of let my father know I about you yesterday, so he knows where I am." I got a sheepish look on my face and Linda looked surprised, then smiled again.

"Were you really that confident? Or just hopeful?"

"Hopeful. I didn't expect it, but I was...am...very attracted to you, not just physically. I like the person you are, quite a lot. My dad was cool about it, but I'll have to explain to my mom tomorrow. I'm sure she pretty much knows I'm not a virgin, but being with a slightly older woman..."

"Thanks for saying slightly. It's not true, but thanks for protecting my sense of propriety." We chuckled together and kissed again, deeper this time. We moved closer together so our bodies were pressed again, and our hands were taking a slower, more considered exploration of each other. The touching was slower but we both were feeling more playful.

She pushed me on my back, taking the aggressor role. This time it was her soft lips moving down my throat and chest. Her wet tongue teased my nipples and my chest, and I ran my fingers through her thick, short hair. "I love a man with a hairy chest. So manly, very sexy."

"I love a woman with a smooth chest" I replied, bringing a tiny giggle from Linda's lips before she started kissing down my torso. She used her tongue and her teeth as well as her lips, nipping at my flat tummy. I groaned from her soft bite, which was incredibly teasing. When she got to that area below the belly button but above my pubic hair, she blew softy on the line of hair there and I shook involuntarily all over. Her breasts were rubbing on my cock, nice, pillowy mounds with hard, brownish nipples and areolas. My cock was hard and ready for whatever Linda had in mind. I was hoping she was into oral sex; like most men, I loved a hot blowjob. And I enjoyed tasting a woman's pussy almost as much.

Linda didn't disappoint me. She got between my legs and started kissing my cock all over, starting at my balls and working up the shaft to the spongy head, reddish-purple with need. She held the base in her gentle grasp and looked up into my eyes as she licked all around the head. My body squirmed all around as her talented tongue traced around the ridge of the head, then she licked the entire head, getting it nice and wet.

"Damn, Linda, that's incredible! So soft and wet..."

"Enjoy it, Dennis. I'll suck it as long as you like. You can cum when you're ready if you like." More licking, more teasing, all over my stiff prick, then when I wasn't expecting it, she took me into her mouth, gradually. My fingers gripped the sheets as I lifted my hips off the bed, feeding her every inch, right until my balls were on her chin. Linda held still for a few seconds before she backed off to catch her breath a little. Then back down, sucking me in, licking all over so the saliva was dripping down my balls to my ass.

I held her head with my right hand, and Linda didn't stop me. If anything, she encouraged me by grabbing my hips with both hands as she kept sucking me. Every so often she popped me out of her mouth to play with my cock with her tongue, then sucked me again. If we hadn't fucked earlier, I would have cum very quickly.

"Stop, babe. I want to have some fun with you too." I flicked out my tongue, leaving no doubt what I was referring to and Linda let me go, somewhat reluctantly. She came back up into my arms and we kissed a bunch of times. I could taste a hint of my precum in her mouth, which didn't bother me at all. Then I prompted her to move further up until she was straddling my face, grabbing the headboard for support while I took in the wonderful scent of her hot pussy.

"You're going to eat me, baby, aren't you? Use your tongue on my pussy?" Her dirty talk was exciting me even more than I already was, very hot, wanting her desperately. I bit lightly at her inner thighs, where my experience told me was a very sensitive area for most women, and men too. Her thick black hair was less than an inch from my nose. I licked and nibbled her soft fleshy thighs where there was more than a trace of her juices. "Oh God, you know how to tease a woman, you sexy man. But not too long, please. I need to feel your tongue on me."

"You can talk dirty all you want, babe. It's so fucking hot. I'll snack while you do." I started probing her pussy with the tip, then the flat of my tongue. By trial and error I found her most sensitive places, on her inner and outer lips, at the place where her thighs met her pelvis, and of course, her swollen, throbbing clit. I teased it, using the tip of my tongue to make tiny circles without touching it directly. Linda was shivering all over, spewing dirty words and some instructions to tell me how she liked to be tasted. I caught on quickly, pushing my tongue into her hot pussy while she pressed down on my mouth, grinding on my lips while my nose rubbed her clit. All that contact had Linda cumming, a series of long shudders as I got her full flavor, and she was delicious.

After a while, Linda moved off my mouth, covered in a sheen of sweat, even in the cool of the air conditioned room. She bent down to kiss me and it was obvious she didn't shy away from her own taste. "You do that so well, baby. You have a very talented tongue. Do you want to use it to kiss me while I ride you?"

"You mean like this?" I pulled her face down to mine while Linda pushed down onto my cock, surrounding me in one smooth motion. Our kiss was electric, exciting and very intense. She was giving me confidence I couldn't imagine possessing mere hours before. Linda's hips rose up and down in a slow, deliberate motion, in no rush. We wanted to absorb every drop of pleasure we could from our joining. After a few minutes of her hunched over and sharing those great kisses, Linda sat up straight, with her knees on either side of my hips. Our fingers were locked together as we rocked gently, putting great pressure on our most sensitive places. It changed those sensations each time we moved differently.

Our eyes were focused on each other. We weren't saying much of anything, but we were communicating with our eyes and facial expressions. She knew when to speed things up a little and I knew where to touch her and when, even though we were new lovers to each other. Through a little experimentation, I learned how to touch her breasts, how to play with her thick nipples, and I even learned she liked to be lightly spanked as she approached her orgasm. I didn't slap her ass or thighs hard, just lightly at the right moment, and she ground down hard on the base of my cock, which 'crushed' her clit between both our pubic bones and sent her off into a powerful wave of her climax. I loved seeing it wash over her face and body, giving her skin, tan as it was, a flush of pink. And her cries were incredibly arousing. I lifted my hips, pushing up to get to my own climax. Linda saw that look on my face and she quickly hopped off my straining prick. Before I could protest, though, she pushed her heavy tits around my pulsing cock and moved rapidly up and down.

"Cum for me, Dennis, baby. Cum all over my big tits. I want to feel your sticky cum and I want it NOW!" I couldn't resist, even if I had wanted to. My balls released a stream of my cum at least as thick and heavy as my earlier orgasm. That's how turned on I was. Some of it hit the bottom of her chin and coated her throat as she moved along my cock, keeping the intensity going. Finally I was spent, done, empty. Linda moved alongside me, getting my cum all over both of us. I sure as hell didn't care; this was one of the greatest nights of my life. A little cum on my body was insignificant.

We laid there, snuggled together, breathing hard and deep, too wasted to say anything. My arm was around her back, holding her body close, enjoying the intimacy of our embrace. Linda kissed my cheek and chest and I turned my head and kissed her lips and nose. "Linda, this may be dumb timing...but we didn't use a condom." She burst out laughing and I followed. It was a preposterous remark at that moment, something that should have been addressed much earlier that night instead of 1:53 in the morning.

"That would have been a better question before we started this, baby. Nothing to worry about; I've been on the pill for years, except when I got pregnant. So there's almost no risk there. But thanks for finally asking." We both laughed hard and kept giggling as we again took turns in the bathroom. She even had toothbrush for me to use, then we settled in to sleep. We were both exhausted; it was now after 2 and our day together started over 14 hours before. We walked around a lot, breathed in a fair amount of smoke from the fireworks, then enjoyed some great sex together...twice. We kissed softly a few times. I managed to whisper "Thank you for an amazing day, babe. It was wonderful in every way."

Linda snuggled closer and yawned, then she draped her arm across my chest. "Don't thank me, Dennis. I had as good a time as you did. Now it's time to sleep. We can talk in the morning. Good night, baby."

"Good night, honey." I'm not sure she heard me; she was asleep as soon as her own words came out of her mouth. I was right behind her.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When I woke up a little after 9, Linda was sitting up in bed with a cup of coffee, watching me sleep (or wake up by that point). She smiled down at me, wearing a man's dress shirt and that smile. "Good morning, sexy man. You slept very soundly."

I grinned at her, stretched, and said "I had a reason. Someone really tired me out last night. A very sensual woman." I reached over and caressed her thigh under the blanket and then kissed her arm. "Would you mind getting me a mug? Just one sugar, no milk."

"Sure, baby. Go use the bathroom and then we can talk." She ruffled my hair and hopped out of bed, bringing her mug with her. I used her bathroom and brushed my teeth, buck naked (I usually slept in my underwear, but neither of us got around to putting anything on the previous night), and I looked at myself in the mirror. I just looked like the same man as I did the day before. I wasn't proud of myself, like 'hey I nailed an older woman last night'. I enjoyed being with Linda like I enjoyed being with any woman, regardless of age. I wasn't going to brag about this to my friends; I doubted I would even tell any of them, though they'd be curious about whom I was seeing when I wasn't around much at night or weekends...assuming, of course, that Linda wanted to see more of me over the summer. And, being honest with myself, I knew this was going to be a summer only relationship. I had to return to Albany in September, and I wasn't looking to fall deeply in love. Then again, people rarely are LOOKING to fall in love. It kind of just happens.

I joined Linda back in bed and sipped my coffee, nice and hot and flavorful. "Thanks, babe. This hits the spot." I kissed her lips, now that we both had brushed our teeth.

"You're very welcome. I appreciate the floor show" she said with a grin, referring to my walking around naked. "You can put something on if you like. Or you can stay just like that. I like it a lot." Linda gave my dick a playful squeeze and I nearly spilled my coffee. We both chuckled, and I stayed au natural. "So, I think there are a couple of things we should talk about." Her expression was very serious now.

"Yeah, I guess we should. We already know we both had a great time yesterday, and especially last night. Linda...I don't want this to be a one-time thing. I'd like to keep seeing you, if you'd like. The only thing is, it's just for the summer. I go back to school at the beginning of September. So we can have a fun summer, do things together, go to the beach, dinners, concerts and movies. And I'd love to make love with you whenever we can. But after August...it would be over. Is that something you could live with? I don't want to date anyone else. But it is a limited time thing." My eyes searched hers, seeing if I could get a hint of what she was feeling.

"Dennis, honestly, normally I would say no way. I'm hardly looking to get settled down again when I just got out of a bad marriage. And our age difference...it's not something I would ever have imagined, being involved with a man so much younger. But you are a man, more so than some men I know my own age, and that includes Dave, my ex. You have an older soul about you. And you're so damn handsome." She smiled and touched my cheek, rough from not shaving, with her free hand. "I am looking to have fun this summer, and I think you're a lot of fun. But it seems kind of crazy to get involved with anyone, knowing in two months it's got to end."