Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 09

Story Info
We start a great life together.
16.7k words
4.78
4.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two years after what was supposed to be a summer fling between Dennis and Linda, they got married, a 21-year-old man, just graduated from college, and a 33-year-old divorced mother of two, teacher. Neither of them expected that would be the result of that Summer of 1985, but love tends to find its own way. The last chapter ended on their wedding day...well, the night after the wedding. Now it's the next morning, and Dennis and Linda are taking a mini honeymoon, with a full honeymoon after camp ends in August.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning, we got up early, our first full day as husband and wife. We started it off right, with a lot of I love you's and a whole bunch of hugs and kisses. We were tempted to do something else very pleasurable, but we wanted to get on the road to the bungalow in Wading River. We only had three days there, all we could spare, before we had to get back to get ready for camp, which started the following week. A proper honeymoon would come at the end of the summer.

That was the plan, to get an early start, around 8. We got in the shower at 7, and, well, one thing led to another... that shower took a lot longer than we planned. What can I tell you? We were as newlywed as it gets. So, we got going at 8:30 instead. With traffic, we got to that same bungalow we stayed at two years before around 11. Linda brought in the groceries, I grabbed the bags, and we immediately locked ourselves in each other's arms. Hers were around my neck and mine were on her lower back. We kissed and I said "Good morning, Mrs. Warren. Or are you going with Eisner-Warren?"

Linda smiled as we kissed again. "Just Warren. That's how I signed our wedding license, that's who I am. Linda Warren. I have to get used to that. My handsome man."

"My beautiful wife." We held each other tighter as we felt those familiar desires building up again. "Just wait here one minute, my Love." I extricated myself reluctantly and I locked the front door, then I led Linda back to the bedroom.

"Baby, the groceries..." she tried to point out, but she followed me with no resistance.

"They'll be fine for a half hour. Umm, make that forty-five minutes."

"Is my new husband feeling adventurous this morning?" She asked with a smile as we both got out of our clothes as quick as we could.

"Always with you, Honey. I get the feeling we're not going to get all that much beach time the next few days. In fact, I wouldn't mind if it rained the whole time."

"I could live with that!" Linda hopped onto the bed and beckoned me with her finger. Her legs were spread just enough for me to see that small patch of dark hair there, as well as the swelling of her lips.

I licked my lips exaggeratedly and Linda laughed out loud. Her breasts were bouncing with each beat of her laugh, enticing me more each time. I stepped closer, with my cock leading the way, sticking out from my body with that slight upwards curve. "I love living with you, Darling. In fact, I'm planning to for at least the next fifty plus years. Longer, if possible." I sat down right by her feet as the laughter ended.

"Same here, Baby. I expect we're going to have a very, very long life together. Long and happy. Now, come here and kiss me some more. And more, and more, and more..."

We were together, kissing with great heat, my cock poking her in her side as we rolled around on the bed. The mattress hadn't been replaced in the last two years (it was kind of shot the last time we were there), the springs either, but we hardly cared about that. I kissed all over her lovely face, then down the side of her neck to her throat. Soon we were making love. I was between her legs, moving in a very steady motion. We weren't in a rush this time; we just kept letting our passion build as we touched and kissed. By this point, we well knew each other's rhythms. Sometimes, when we were in a naughty mood, we loved talking dirty while we fucked. But times like this, when we were being loving, we only said the most loving things, or we communicated with our eyes and smiles. This was one of those times.

Linda's hands were rubbing my chest as I held myself up on my hands, and every so often I lowered myself so we could kiss, small pecks and deep, hungry kisses. Her legs were rubbing mine as her orgasm neared, and I moved a little faster as my own approached.

"My Love" I whispered hoarsely, "this gets better and better all the time. I love you so."

She tickled my shoulder with her nails as she grunted from each thrust. "You make me feel things I never felt before, Baby. Oh, don't stop, my Love. I'm so close..." I shifted upwards a little, pushing a little more pressure on her clit, and when my body let go and I came with a loud cry, Linda joined me, pulling me down insistently for another great kiss. We moved together for those last few thrusts before we settled down together, still joined in our kiss. My cock slowly deflated until it slid out from inside my wife. My wife, I thought to myself. I could get very used to that.

I turned on my back, bringing Linda over with me so I could bear her weight. It was easy for me. I could have taken her 114lbs. without effort. Linda leaned on her elbow, to her side, so she could smile at me while we looked into each other. "That was an amazing way to begin our honeymoon, Baby. My sex maniac." She giggled as she kissed my chest.

"Look who's talking. Wild Thing. You make my heart sing" I started singing to her in my half-assed voice. We started laughing, which was easy, because neither of us took ourselves too seriously. "Hey. We'd better get the food put away. Though we might have to eat the ice cream now. It might be mostly melted.

"I tried to tell you, Baby."

"Yes you did, Honey. But this was worth it." We got up, went into the kitchen, and after putting everything else away, we shared a pint of Cherry Garcia while we were still naked. Since it was partly melted, a few cold drops fell on some very sensitive places. That just made it all the more fun.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The rest of the day, we did find time to go down to the beach. The weather was just too nice to spend the afternoon indoors. Linda wore a pastel-colored bikini that totally grabbed my attention, but I behaved myself. Mostly. I did behave "inappropriately" when I spread lotion on her back. I just couldn't resist.

We did spend a couple of hours just reading inside, cuddled on the couch. Then we made dinner together, some lamb chops and garlic potatoes. We both enjoyed cooking and cooking together was always a lot of fun. After that, we took showers and then got dressed. We were going dancing at a club we heard about in Riverhead.

My sexy wife wore an orange dress, spaghetti straps, a kerchief cut, right at the knees. White high heel sandals. Sexy as all hell.

"Wow, Honey. You look delicious! You really have great taste in clothes."

She kissed me lightly, and I tasted a hint of her lipstick. "Thank you, Baby. I love getting dressed up for you. And I love going dancing with you. Two nights in a row. You could spoil a girl. And, by the way, you're very sexy yourself. You look great in those tight jeans and a soft shirt. I love seeing your 'package' all nice and snug" Linda giggled, cupping my genitals.

"Hey, lady! No touching the merchandise until later" I teased. I loved when she played with me, but the washed jeans I wore really had no room for any growth.

"As long as they come out later. Now take me dancing. I want to show off my brand-new husband and get all the girls jealous." Linda said many times I was good for her ego, and she was very good for mine as well.

I helped her into the car, always the gentleman (besides, I loved seeing her legs in a dress), and we headed east to Riverhead, about 20 minutes away.

We found the club and got on the line, which at just before 10, wasn't that long. We both had to show ID at the door, which made us laugh (Linda hadn't been proofed in quite a few years), I paid the cover, and we got a table. A waitress got our drink order and we sat holding hands while she brought me a beer and a Margarita for Linda. After sipping for a little while, the DJ played something that we liked, and I took her hand as I escorted her to the dance floor. We started dancing, and I was reminded of one of the reasons I loved dancing with Linda: the way she moved on the dance floor was hypnotic. Her legs were in great shape, she had an excellent sense of rhythm, and her ass looked incredible as she shook it. And to be honest, it was just fun. Whether we danced to something that rocked, some disco (which we both otherwise hated), or something slow and sexy, we loved dancing together. We fit so well whatever we were doing.

After a couple of fast songs, something slow and romantic came up, and we moved closer, so close we were practically sharing the same space. Her head was turned sideways and rested on my chest. I could have danced with Linda in that position all night long and into the morning. Maybe into the next evening.

"I love you, my Darling" I said as low as I could while still being heard. "You've made me so incredibly happy, Linda."

"I love you too, Baby. Aside from when Michael and Sandy were born, this is the happiest I've ever been in my life." We kept swaying to the romantic tune until the song changed and went back to something faster. We went back to our table and got another round of drinks, that being my cutoff, two drinks. Linda, however, had another two Margaritas, and, by the time we left after 1, she was moderately drunk.

I helped her into the car and made sure she was buckled in before getting in myself. As I got on the road, Linda leaned over towards me and she started tickling me around my ear with her fingernail. It was playful and would have been fun if I wasn't trying to pay attention to my driving on unlit, unfamiliar roads.

"Honey, please don't do that. At least not until we get to the bungalow. You're making it hard to drive."

"I'm making it hard? That's what I was hoping for" she giggled as she changed her attention to my crotch, where my cock was trying to get fully erect. It was uncomfortable in the snug jeans, and I was getting mildly annoyed. I knew she got horny when she got a little drunk, and that was fine when we were at home. But this wasn't the right time. The road was very dark, I was trying to remember where I had to turn, and my balls were starting to ache.

"Linda! Please stop! I'm trying not to get lost, not to mention crash."

"Then pull over. I really want to taste you!" My cock was agreeing with her. My mind, however, was more uncertain. I loved our kinky experimentation, but even if I pulled over, if a cop came along, it could be real trouble. Just then I passed by a strip mall, and I said what the fuck. I pulled into the empty lot and I backed into a spot so I could see if anyone else pulled in. If I could pay close enough attention.

I pushed my seat all the way back and Linda attacked my pants. She was in a hurry to get them down, and I lifted up so we could push them to my knees. In no time she got out of the seatbelt harness, got up on her knees on the seat, and was bent over and greedily sucking me like a starved woman. This wasn't a teasing blowjob; it was hot and dirty all the way.

I reached under her body and had my right hand full of her tits, going back and forth between them. Linda moaned all over my dick as her fingers played with my heavy balls. Her breasts were always sensitive, and a little alcohol made them more so. She lifted her mouth from my wet erection and moaned with desperation. "My pussy, Baby. Don't forget my pussy." Then she went back down on me as my hand made its way down her body until it was between her thighs. I could feel the heat pouring off her lower body.

I tried to get under her dress, but the thin, billowy material wouldn't cooperate. So I pulled my hand away and just as Linda was about to protest, I lifted the back of her dress, exposing her ass and I could see her panties matched her dress, same exact color. I pushed my hand down the back of her panties and my fingers found the lips of her soaked pussy. As I pushed the tips into her sticky gash, she started really going at my cock, sucking like a woman possessed. I was rubbing her furiously, especially her clit, and her mouth and tongue were devouring me, sucking hard and fast. I pushed into her as far as I could reach, and Linda thrust back, and she came as three fingers spread her thickened lips. I gasped, grabbing the steering wheel with my other hand, and I blasted what had to be a few ounces of my sperm into her mouth and then down her throat. As a last act of playful perversion, Linda grabbed my head and kissed me hard. pushing some of my cum into my mouth, where it got shared and then swallowed.

Our lips and tongues had a sticky texture clinging to them. When our kiss parted, a few thin strands kept us connected at first, until we were far enough apart that those strands broke and fell to our chins. I looked at Linda, her dark eyes shining bright in the minimal light of the early morning. I touched her cheek with the backs of my fingers, a very light touch, gentle and loving. She smiled back at me before leaning over for a few more kisses.

When she leaned back, and we were getting ourselves straightened out, Linda softly said, "I'm sorry, Dennis. I..I just don't know where that came from." She looked embarrassed, a little bit.

I turned to her and took her hand in my own. "Honey, there's nothing to be sorry for. I didn't exactly push you away. I admit, it was kind of surprising to see you get like that, like you weren't in control of yourself. We've done some kinky things in the last two years, but this was different. But I could have said no if I didn't want you too. Besides," I said with a broad smile, "it's our honeymoon. We're supposed to get kind of wild."

She lifted my hand to her lips and kissed the back of it. "You're always so understanding. And I agree. We should be having a lot of fun together now. But I still acted in a way I don't totally understand."

By then we were dressed and we needed to get going. It could be uncomfortable if we had to explain to a cop what we were doing there in the middle of the night. I had a miniature and family copy of my father's ID, which would have helped in such a situation. But I really didn't want to explain this to anyone. I got out of the lot and finally found the beach road, then got us home. Linda had to run to the bathroom when we got inside, and from the sigh I heard through the closed door, I think she made it just in time.

We got ready for bed, just very comfortable bedclothes, and we snuggled in bed. It was late, it had been a very long day, and we hadn't exactly been deprived of sex. We didn't even talk much; it was getting chilly, and the forecast for Tuesday was overcast and unseasonably cool. It wasn't going to be a beach day. We both fell asleep fast, warm in each other's love.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day, after getting cleaned up and making breakfast, we talked about what we wanted to do for the day. We decided to check out one or two of the vineyards on the North Fork of Long Island. At the time, there were about a dozen wineries (now there are about 30), and almost all of them gave tours and samples, and a few had restaurants so we could make a day of it. It was fun and fascinating, and we bought a case of red and one of white, decent wines at a good price. We were even able to buy a few gifts for the kids, clothing and hats. We couldn't forget to bring home something for them.

That night was very chilly out. We put on comfortable jeans with socks and sneakers, I wore a big sweatshirt and Linda had on a warm sweater, and we walked down the beach for a while. But it really was kind of cold, so after a short walk, we turned around and as it got dark, we grabbed a big, warm blanket and cuddled under it on the back porch, watching and listening to the very gentle waves break. It was peaceful and very soothing. It was, in its way, the perfect way to spend that last night.

We talked a little as we sipped some of the red wine, which warmed us a little more. We discussed things we wanted to do over the summer, besides work and the concerts we had tickets for. Things we wanted to do with the children. We talked about replenishing our savings, which took a bit of a hit the last few months. And we talked about when we would start looking for a house, and, most importantly, when we wanted to start to add to our family.

The hunt for a house would begin over the winter, but we didn't settle on when to try to get Linda pregnant. We had time to decide; our future was just starting. We were completely relaxed between the single glass of wine, the warmth of the blanket and the peaceful sounds of the water.

I pulled Linda a little closer at her hip, and we turned and kissed, so lovingly. She purred a little and I nuzzled into her neck and by her ear. "Honey," I whispered right into her ear, "want to join me in bed? I'd love to make love with my wife tonight."

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to ask me, Baby. I thought i was going to have to be the aggressor." She smiled and kissed me, then licked my ear, sending a long shudder through me. We got up, locked the doors and turned off the lights. We didn't change into anything playful. We just wanted to be together, and we really didn't need any added incentive. Just being together was thrilling enough.

We stripped quickly; it was too damn cold in the room to waste time. We hurried under the covers, and we were kissing like it was our first time. Our kisses may have been hot and heavy, but our touches were much more considered, a gentle exploration. I loved Linda's curves, the heft of her breasts, the softness of her body in general. She was so feminine and in good shape as well. The exercising we'd been doing for the past year really had us toned and improved our endurance.

We moved around so we were on our sides, me behind her, and we were making out from that angle. My hands were all over her body, moving up to her tits and down to her thighs and everywhere in between. My cock was nestled between the cheeks of her butt, and she wiggled against it, thrusting her cheeks back. Then Linda lifted her right leg, the upper leg, and she reached between her legs and guided my cock right to her pussy, slick with lubrication. I slipped inside her like the proverbial key in a lock, like a perfect fit, and we just rocked back and forth together at first, so the base pushed against her clit and stayed there.

I kept nibbling her neck and biting on her earlobe. Linda was quiet except for some very heavy breathing. My right hand massaged and grabbed at her body, especially her left breast and nipple. That thick, rubbery nub was sliding between my fingers as she gasped her approval. "Keep doing that, Baby. Just like that. So good to me." Her moans had an otherworldly sound, as if she was in another world of pure pleasure.

In return, Linda was rubbing both her clit and my balls with her free hand and then she was squeezing my cock with her inner muscles, just the way she knew I loved. It made me start moving, in and out, sliding so easily because of how wet Linda was. I kept rolling her nipple, licking her ear, and she kept teasing me, bringing me closer to the edge. "So sexy, Honey. My amazing Love."

"My handsome man. The love of my life." We kept whispering like that, sweet things, not dirty, not that night. The whole day had been a mellow one, and this was the perfect end to it, as well as our first few days as a married couple. Just sensuous, caring love making. We were both in a state of bliss, and I gripped her breast tighter as I came, warm spurts of my semen that brought Linda off as well just a short time later. She turned towards me, and we kissed dozens of times. We had the most wonderful time together, and, after we cleaned up for bed, we kept telling each other how much we loved the other. We knew there would be more great times ahead, some on our own, and some with our children and the rest of our family. Friends, old and new. We were young yet, including Linda. Good things laid ahead. Great things. And a lifetime of love.